Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,634 members, 7,813,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG (26861 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu Narrates What Happened The Last Time Obi's Mandate Was Stolen / I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women / Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by AllenSpencer: 9:35pm On Sep 26, 2023
Ceejay94:
Are you such a dumb? How can foreign investor be able to come to your country when the basic necessities are not available. Insecurity, epileptic power supply, bad roads, etc are the order of the day in your country

Did we have constant electricity when MTN, Shoprite, KFC and DSTV, entered Nigeria? Did we have constant electricity when ITEL entered Nigeria?

Say something else please! Your excuse wont fly!
Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by damkin24(m): 9:36pm On Sep 26, 2023
Taylor92:

E no suppose better for you

Una go vote rubbish finish when the rubbish backfires you’ll be saying let’s go back to farm

Tinubu must develop Nigeria like he developed Lagos

Shebi una say he spent 20yrs planning on how to be a president

So this was what a dunce brains could come up with after 20 good years of medication
You are a mad man
Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by flokii: 9:37pm On Sep 26, 2023
Olodo don talk.. oponu jati jati.

FG should not look for investors abroad, they should come and look for investors in your family yard in Anambra.

Empty barrel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by MEGAWATCH: 9:40pm On Sep 26, 2023
jrusky:

Okokobioko ewooooo!!! You don craze bro, go use your drug or lick red oil, owa ya?

Hahahaha!

Mad man calling a normal man mad.

Between me and you who dey collo?

You that voted an international known Criminal and expecting him to perform miracles or me that has always believed that a Criminal will always behave like a Criminal.
Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by Fearyourcreator: 9:53pm On Sep 26, 2023
UnfairLife7:
fearyourcreator, Helinues and other RONUs said government doesn't owe Nigerians anything🤣🤣

Fearyourcreator said Nigerians doesn't pay tax so government owe us nothing🤣

Fearyourcreator said there's no hardship in the country and his emilokan government is the best after bread and butter🤣
You go cry tire .. how much tax you don pay this year
Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by chloedogie(m): 10:08pm On Sep 26, 2023
Ceejay94:
Whon is crying? You are a mumuman

Chidioke okereke is that you? 😂😂😂
Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by bentenny(m): 10:10pm On Sep 26, 2023
jrusky:
Really? So have you ever seen any sane country with no foreign investors?

That is why I called you a Marxist motherfucker.
What is the definition of an investor?
Why would any investor put money in an environment that is not conducive for business?
A country with....
Multiplicity of taxes
Poor security system
Terrible educational system
Poor accessible roads to rural areas
Poor health care system
Ineffective and unreliable power supply
Ever spiking inflation rate
High transport cost

Has the president been able to come up with a solution of the problems above before seeking the resources of an investor let alone a foreign one?

How will a president advert Nigeria as a profitable country to invest your money when the current businesses in the country are closing down while investors are moving their monies to countries whose currency has value?
Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by Sermwell(m): 10:11pm On Sep 26, 2023
jrusky:
Really? So have you ever seen any sane country with no foreign investors?

That is why I called you a Marxist motherfucker.
See this mumu!! If you were a foreign investor, would you come and invest in Nigeria at this state?? Thiefnubuu should fix the country before asking foreigners to come invest! That's what smart people are saying! But your agbado infested brain cannot process this! Werey grin
Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by WhisperedNoise: 10:16pm On Sep 26, 2023
UnfairLife7:
fearyourcreator, Helinues and other RONUs said government doesn't owe Nigerians anything🤣🤣

Fearyourcreator said Nigerians doesn't pay tax so government owe us nothing🤣

Fearyourcreator said there's no hardship in the country and his emilokan government is the best after bread and butter🤣
Those ones are daf.t
Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by WhisperedNoise: 10:17pm On Sep 26, 2023
happney65:

They actually want to see and listen to what that omo ologo 5G always says because their own candidate will always read from a prepared speech

He can never ever be like Obi
They have started quoting me. I no get their time.
Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by excel101(m): 10:19pm On Sep 26, 2023
Why did he travel to Egypt during the presidential election campaign

1 Like

Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by Fearyourcreator: 10:22pm On Sep 26, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

Those ones are daf.t
All your kinsmen plus Fedeco head Obi

1 Like

Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by olat70(m): 10:24pm On Sep 26, 2023
Wait for your turn in Biafra E-President

1 Like

Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by Juniorangel(m): 10:29pm On Sep 26, 2023
Ajala the traver 2.0 no send ooo
Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by Mitsurugi(m): 10:47pm On Sep 26, 2023
ecolime:

Oga Tailor

Trade by barter? shocked

Well, I think BAT should bring Peter Obi on board. He should be in charge of the economy.

I honestly believe he can turn Nigeria around just the way Anambra is now the Dubai of Africa

You've had your say. Thank you.
It sounded stupid. Now shut up!
Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by Incredible128: 10:53pm On Sep 26, 2023
It's surprising that TemplarLandry didn't make a first comment on this post , very surprising indeed
Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by onuman: 10:57pm On Sep 26, 2023
iSense247:
https://sunnewsonline.com/seeking-for-investors-abroad-waste-of-time-obi-tells-fg/?amp

Tinubu telling Americans to feel free to come to invest in Nigeria is Tinubu's height of hypocrisy and insult on the Americans.
Americans know about the insecurity slamed on Nigeria by Islamic extremists who get succour from the Islam-leaning political party, APC, FORMED BY BOLA AHMED TINUBU .
Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by GoodLife4live: 10:59pm On Sep 26, 2023
ginggerxy:
How do you go out looking for investors while you cant keep those you already had? When we complained about investors leaving the country , as evil and foolish as you people are , you said they should go to where they like. Now you think other people will come even whem the reason other left the country is getting worse on daily bases?
Bros only sadeast is the poorest region in d southern part of the country...

Gdp poor
Hdi poor
Igr poor
Infrastructures poor..
Entertainment poor
And dis ntwirlt from never do well generation front agulu dey talk ? It belike say obi dey craze

1 Like

Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by GoodLife4live: 11:01pm On Sep 26, 2023
onuman:

Tinubu telling Americans to feel free to come to invest in Nigeria is Tinubu's height of hypocrisy and insult on the Americans.
Americans know about the insecurity slamed on Nigeria by Islamic extremists who get succour from the Islam-leaning political party, APC, FORMED BY BOLA AHMED TINUBU .
American ls will stay in iltue west that is more safer...

Southeast is shithole... With insecurity
Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by GoodLife4live: 11:03pm On Sep 26, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

They have started quoting me. I no get their time.
obi is an uneducated agulu fool.. that dulard dey craze..

1 Like

Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by ufotunang: 11:14pm On Sep 26, 2023
You are saying the truth... when you create a conducive environment for bussinesses to strive... foreign investors will rush into the country to invest without you even pleading with them to come
Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by ufotunang: 11:16pm On Sep 26, 2023
You see Peter obi is the man that would had made this country to be good and better and better the life of nigerians with his economic policies
Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by onuman: 11:41pm On Sep 26, 2023
GoodLife4live:

Southeast, a part of what you call your country is shithole and you are very proud of that. Islamic extremism is behind the shithole you proudly have in the SE, look closer; don't tell yourself the usual lie of IPOB is killing the Igbos that IPOB is struggling to get Biafra for; your usual stupid explanation that sells only to equally stupid people.
Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by West501(m): 11:47pm On Sep 26, 2023
Taylor92:
Will they listen? NO

That’s the essence of trade by barter

Give me what I don’t have and take what you don’t have from me

Tinubu should lower his pride and swap experiences with Obi

Obi will teach Tinubu how to run a government

Tinubu will teach Obi how to sniff cocaine

Chikina

🤣🤣🤣

U dis man
Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by onuman: 11:51pm On Sep 26, 2023
GoodLife4live:

You people are like sailors in a sinking ship who clutch tight to the ship because the ship carries valuables. Nigeria is not working for most of the ethnic and religious groups in Nigeria.

Because IPOB people ask for restoration of Biafra after your daddies adopted unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal justice system in the far North, you use Nigeria's criminals and the armed forces to make the southeast a shithole you brag about.

Europeans have dissolved all the multi ethnic and multi religious countries in Europe except Switzerland 🇨🇭 since the fall of the Berlin Wall, because Europeans got to see that countries with multi religious and multi ethnic groups don't survive.
In Nigeria, your lot clutch tight to crude oil in the south for one Nigeria but proudly make part of the Nigeria a shithole. You people are of a most retrogressive and most primitive lot that don't deserve to share one country with the easterners.
Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by Vision101(m): 12:07am On Sep 27, 2023
Talk is cheap. Why didn't you apply all these when you were in charge of Anambra so that you can use it as evidence of your ability.

The person that you are referring to his performance in Lagos showcases his ability and he uses it to market himself.
Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by Greenfaces: 12:09am On Sep 27, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
Ok.

The problem is that those who say they can, can't.

This thread is a welcome relief to Tinubu supporters because it allows them to take their mind off the failure of their principal, focus on a target and hurl insults. Well...the economy doesn't have time for that nonsense.

Peter Obi is not the president. I have said this countless times. He is a private citizen and he is free to say what he likes. Bola Tinubu is the president - and he is doing a terrible job. I repeat, he is doing a terrible job. He told Nigerians several times that he could do the job - he campaigned all over the place and promised to deliver the goods if voted into power.

Well...he hasn't.

That's quite a hasty generalisation to conclude that I'm a tinubu supporter. I'm not. I just don't like the fact that when an African looses, he becomes a bitter opponent. He never does sees or says anything positive about the leadership. The goal is not just to be a president. The goal should be to promote and move Nigeria forward from whatever position you are. I started liking tinubu in his inaugural speech when he called on all opposition to put hands on deck in a collective effort to move this country forward. I love Jonathan for that attitude. Always exuding positive attitude.
Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by uzomalahot: 12:20am On Sep 27, 2023
Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by valemtech(m): 12:48am On Sep 27, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
Obi knows the problem of Nigeria.
All this unnecessary tourism trips abroad is not necessary for now.
Fix the economy first. An average trader doesn't care whether you went to Sudan or Holland for funds...they just want to see practical change.

Fix roads
Fix electricity
Build our refineries
Increase minimum wage
End insecurity

Is that too hard for Nigerians to ask for?

Buhari came and trotted the globe.
Tinubu is towing that same path.

Is Nigeria under a siege ni?

We do not have natural disasters. We have Leadership Disaster.

Tinubu supporters choking anytime PO speaks facts.
My brother atiku no allow the man think well cos the mandate was stolen,the certificate Saga,no allow sleep.
Re: Seeking For Investors Abroad Waste Of Time, Obi Tells FG by newnigerdelta00: 12:57am On Sep 27, 2023
iSense247:
https://sunnewsonline.com/seeking-for-investors-abroad-waste-of-time-obi-tells-fg/?amp

Now I know you are a bloody liar,where you not the one that travel to aboard during the campaign to seek for investors fake HOEBEE

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

HISTORY LESSON: Nigeria/Biafran Civil War Most Famous Quotes!! / Anambra leading indigenous industrialized state and West Africa’s Trade Centre / Allow Biafra, Oduduwa, Others Referendum - Arewa Youths Beg Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.