Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness (37815 Views)

Plantain Thief Caught In Rivers State, Flogged & Paraded (Pictures) / Female Thief Caught And Disgraced In Ijebu Ode, Ogun State / Plantain Thief paraded and Disgraced In Delta State [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Minjim: 11:25am On Sep 27, 2023
dominique:
Those thieves must always come up with pity stories, they deserve no sympathy.

People are created differently. Some can't operate under heavy steam like we have now in Nigeria.

Things are hard no double. But in times like this I usually call on God to help keep me sane
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Blitzking: 11:26am On Sep 27, 2023
post=126048392:
A Man has begged for forgiveness after he was allegedly caught stealing bunches of plantain in Sagamu, Ogun State.

One Ologe Clement said the suspect was caught on Wednesday morning, September 27, 2023.

According to him, the suspect claimed he hadn't eaten for days.

“THE COUNTRY IS HARD... PLANTAIN THIEF WAS CAUGHT THIS MORNING IN SAGAMU, CLAIMING HE HASN'T EATING FOR DAY'S... what should be his punishment Drop your comment in the the comments section,” he wrote.

See Photos And Reaction As Obtained By Below:

Source: . COM
Make una give am food..if u see anyone stealing food know its a survival instinct. But who did this guy vote for iis he among those ppl who voted along tribal lines.
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Angelfrost(m): 11:26am On Sep 27, 2023
From Rice Banditry to Plantain Banditry...!

Shit is about to hit the fan. lipsrsealed

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by MrFly(m): 11:26am On Sep 27, 2023
A hungry man will only steal a bunch of plantain but a man who steals bunches of plantain has other plans. Hand him over!
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:27am On Sep 27, 2023
Dedeity:
He must be a Tinubu supporter. I like the way this renewed shege is dealing with the Agbado miscreants. Next time una go use na head before voting

Bros I don't they will learn.. all these people u see suffering will still take 5k to vote tinubu again.
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Emyzoloye5(m): 11:28am On Sep 27, 2023
spagettiluv:
ologe clement sounds yoruba to you abi?
All this brainwash ipob yoot self.
I still dey thank God say tinubu defeated the Agulu fraudster

Stale! ologe clement isn't the culprit, he is the eye witness who posted the Yoruba plantain bandit on FB....

Read to understand!

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Oc0776(m): 11:28am On Sep 27, 2023
Abeg Make Una Mercy Am....na Country Cause Am
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by BossLA: 11:29am On Sep 27, 2023
spagettiluv:
ologe clement sounds yoruba to you abi?
All this brainwash ipob yoot self.
I still dey thank God say tinubu defeated the Agulu fraudster
shutup
na yoruba

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Godmind2022(m): 11:30am On Sep 27, 2023
post=126048392:
A Man has begged for forgiveness after he was allegedly caught stealing bunches of plantain in Sagamu, Ogun State.

One Ologe Clement said the suspect was caught on Wednesday morning, September 27, 2023.

“THE COUNTRY IS HARD... PLANTAIN THIEF WAS CAUGHT THIS MORNING IN SAGAMU, CLAIMING HE HASN'T EATING FOR DAY'S... what should be his punishment Drop your comment in the the comments section,” he wrote.

Imagine the stolen immature plantain. It's well. We can go to the village instead of stealing in the city. I think that is more honorable.
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by johnwegs(m): 11:30am On Sep 27, 2023
dominique:
swear that you haven’t taken what doesn’t belong to you before virgin Elizabeth
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by BossLA: 11:30am On Sep 27, 2023
dododawa1:
Mumu people shouting SW
Check d man
NAME
what is the man name?
ozuor

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Emyzoloye5(m): 11:31am On Sep 27, 2023
dododawa1:
Mumu people shouting SW
Check d man
NAME

Cone headed yoruba plantain bandit

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by kemese(m): 11:32am On Sep 27, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
sad Somebody/the owners of this farm will struggle day/night,pay labourers to work for him.Only for some bastards to go steal & destroy his farm.What stopped him from working? His excuse isn't tenable..They should flog him,cook four of the plantain for him then,he should work in the farm for 6 months with paltry pay

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by JetApartment: 11:34am On Sep 27, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool Ole.
He's suffering from Hellupeeism

post=126048392:

The Title should be "Agbadorian caught stealing plantain in SAGAMU, OGUN STATE" Op, don't be shy, be a proud agbadorian and enjoy your shege in peace grin grin grin

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Miracle2020: 11:34am On Sep 27, 2023
dominique:
which thief? Plantain? Swear to God that you have never stolen before?
Evil hypocrites claiming saints.
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Bigkoko: 11:38am On Sep 27, 2023
Hhahahahahhahahahhahah.................... We know the region wey go feel am pass! From rice banditry to plantain heist. Next time they no go try teach their Master political lesson.

Hausa-fulani try am with Buhari, their body still dey tell them! Ronu miscreants own go worse if the cripple CJN no rule well according to the dictate of the law! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Billionairly:
hahahaha....funny country!

The clap back from the naira collapse is yet to be felt. In the coming months as the nation slides into the oblivion disaster awaits. Its like lightening and thunder, once you see the lights, you know the sound is coming.

AND TO THINKS WE ARE ONLY 4 MONTHS INTO THE PRESIDENCY OF THE BAT CURSE, HAAAA! YOU WERE ALL WARNED, WHO WAN KON HELP US OH GOD, WE ARE FINISHED. NA 1500 per dollar we dey go so oh, while everyone is sitting and looking.

That Tinubu of man is dangerously greedy and devilish and nothing good can come from such a person. Did you know that first thing this man did, as a president which I am yet to see in the news is to Force AGIP oil to sell their assets to his company OANDO headed by his brother Wale Tinubu. That company has over 1000 nigerians who were safely in the hands of a fortune 500 company, and they have now entered into a one change situation with a wicked unrated nigerian company like OANDO, Mass sack and massive reduction of salary of the remnants looming for them. The Irony is that majority of employees in that company were yorubas.

Tinubu also forced the NNPC to sell the PH refinery to thesame OANDO, There is no limitations to the mans greed.

WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE from our supposed sophisticated and overly Educated Brothers, their tribesman is burning down the country. I thought these people claimed to be for 1 nigeria. The man has only been appointing his tribesman into government positions. They used to warn us that we should not trust igbo people because their agenda is to hire only their people, they used statistics from the 1950s as proof and in this modern day nigeria these people are doing worse. Without any outrage from their tribe.

They will tell you that buhari was also ethnocentric, but one can easily argue that the hausa fulani people are in 3 geopolitical zones in the country making them a more obvious majority when skimming through political positions, what will the yorubas a single geopolitical zone the size of Niger state use as excuse for the extreme bigotry being showed by their tribesman?? AGAIN WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE, WHERE ARE THE PROTESTS, Their nobel leaurates and technocrats who were busy criticizing previous governments have now turned around to embrace satan himself because he is their tribesman. How accomodating!!!
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by ufotunang: 11:39am On Sep 27, 2023
See what APC and Tinubu has caused.. nawaoooo
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Bigkoko: 11:43am On Sep 27, 2023
What we should be asking Asiwaju miscreants now is "Have you stolen rice & plantain today?" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Ndi ara wan teach their master political lesson! They don't know Igbos are their master were brain & senses is deployed!
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Mohisah: 11:43am On Sep 27, 2023
It very funny. He nvr eat fr days n e get sttenght to jack bunch of plantain🤣
Ordinary fasting of 14hrs, ur leg go dey shake, ur bones and muscles go be like dem leav ur body
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by fred04(m): 11:46am On Sep 27, 2023
But Tilumbu no mention plantain na, na agbado,cassava,garri etc...
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Agugbadin: 11:48am On Sep 27, 2023
OMG, Please forgive this man.Those who brought this hardship on Nigerians will not go unpunished
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 27, 2023
Awww
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by clinician2x: 11:49am On Sep 27, 2023
Na ur mates de jump inside lagoon. Carry ur cursed face comot for here.
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Britishpea: 11:49am On Sep 27, 2023
They shoujd free this man. Life hard. If I was the one I would have asked him to get more but ever to step his legs on my farm AGAIN
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Miracle2020: 11:51am On Sep 27, 2023
Father4all:
And I'm sure he was amongst the people that voted for APC
the fool will still vote for tinubu tomorrow because of tribalism.

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Dohn: 11:52am On Sep 27, 2023
Its a pity, bt am sure he was also one of those nepotistic elements that wer campaigning to bring this disaster of a government on nigeria

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by tishbite42: 11:53am On Sep 27, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
sad Somebody/the owners of this farm will struggle day/night,pay labourers to work for him.Only for some bastards to go steal & destroy his farm.What stopped him from working? His excuse isn't tenable..They should flog him,cook four of the plantain for him then,he should work in the farm for 6 months with paltry pay
You supposed to be CJN
Balanced judgement

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by creativehubb: 11:53am On Sep 27, 2023
If that's all he stole, please let him go...you can't kill a hungry man for reaching for bread.
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by slowice(m): 11:55am On Sep 27, 2023
post=126049286:

Nothing Good Come Easy, My Brother.

But there's nothing good coming, definitely not from a narco bagman

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by countryman13: 11:55am On Sep 27, 2023
post=126048392:

It's very possible that he had not eaten for days as claimed but he should have taken just a piece instead of a complete bunch. Nevertheless,i pray he's allowed to go and be warned to sin no more. After all,we are all sinners but surviving under grace.
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by SpatialKing(m): 11:57am On Sep 27, 2023
Tinubu should help his people
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Miracle2020: 11:58am On Sep 27, 2023
Bliss62:
At my friend's building site, the bricklayer is complaining of shortage of labourers despite willing to pay 3500 a day

Most pure water factory need loaders
what are you going to buy with that 3500 that will replace the energy you Lost for working for a full day. Can you make a pot of soup with that 3500 in Nigeria of today?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fake Yahoo Boy Terrorizing Benin, Nabbed With The Help Of CCTV / Yahoo Boy 'Mary Toni' Jailed For 5 Months In Abeokuta / Police Burst Lagos 419 Syndicate’s Shrine In Osogbo (pics)