Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness (37819 Views)

Plantain Thief Caught In Rivers State, Flogged & Paraded (Pictures) / Female Thief Caught And Disgraced In Ijebu Ode, Ogun State / Plantain Thief paraded and Disgraced In Delta State [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by famology(m): 12:00pm On Sep 27, 2023
If na food him steal, they should let him go. Na hunger
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Bliss62: 12:00pm On Sep 27, 2023
Miracle2020:
what are you going to buy with that 3500 that will replace the energy you Lost for working for a full day. Can you make a pot of soup with that 3500 in Nigeria of today?

Do you eat a pot of soup a day as a Man
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Arase1: 12:02pm On Sep 27, 2023
Too bad. But instead of stealing plantain, get our premium affordable Plantain Flour. A delicious and nutritious choice that promises to revolutionize your meals. order now at;

>> mosestore.com.ng

🌾The Plantain Flour Advantage 🌾

🍌 **Nutrient-Rich Goodness**: Our Plantain Flour is packed with essential nutrients like potassium, vitamins A and C, and dietary fiber. It's not just a meal; it's a nutritional powerhouse that supports your well-being.

πŸ‘¨β€πŸ³ **Versatile in the Kitchen**: Whether you're an experienced chef or a novice in the kitchen, our Plantain Flour is incredibly versatile. You can use it to prepare a wide range of dishes, from sumptuous fufu to mouthwatering pancakes.

πŸ’ͺ **Energy Boost**: Plantains are known for their energy-boosting properties, making our flour an ideal choice for athletes, busy professionals, and anyone seeking sustained vitality throughout the day.

🌍 **Sustainable and Local**: By choosing our Plantain Flour, you're supporting local farmers and sustainable agricultural practices. It's a win-win for your health and the environment!

πŸ’° **Unbeatable Price**: For a limited time, you can grab a pack of our premium Plantain Flour for just N1,350 on our online store. Don't miss this incredible offer!

πŸ›’ **Get Yours Today!** πŸ›’

Visit our Online store mosestore.com.ng and experience the taste and benefits of our Plantain Flour for yourself. Your journey to a healthier and more delicious diet starts here.

πŸ‘‰ Hurry, stocks are limited! Upgrade your meals, support local agriculture, and enjoy the wholesome goodness of plantains with our premium Plantain Flour. Order now and savor the difference! πŸ‘ˆ

mosestore.com.ng [07069400682]
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by OperationalVehi: 12:02pm On Sep 27, 2023
Good evening sir, I got a job of recent and my house is far from my place of employment. It's actually a warehouse.
I had to take the job because I wanted to learn the ropes and it is also better than going from one place to another searching endlessly.

I am out of money foodstuffs and have been trekking to and fro. Sometimes I am fortunate enough to get some money, and I use it to buy food.
I Was I told we will paid on the 3rd of next month and today is 27t.
Please help me
Carbon bank 737 709 1729
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by ottersberger(m): 12:03pm On Sep 27, 2023
That man committed no offense whatsoever. He acted in self-preservation, also known as self-defense. The only indictment, therefore, is the quantity he took along. 1,2,3 piece would've perfectly sufficed for the purpose canvassed.

Tinubu has already stolen a hundred of billions since May, and no mention has been made of this ongoing heist.

2 Likes

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by tobstarizhia(m): 12:03pm On Sep 27, 2023
Tinibu will favour me and my family. Na Dem grin
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Miracle2020: 12:04pm On Sep 27, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
He has not eaten for days, and the Plantain owner has eaten for days because he planted crops.

Give him a piece of land to plant 12 suckers of plantain for the person he stole from, may be he will learn to plant his own plantain and not steal others'.
you worship those that steals billions, but you killed those that steals ordinary plantain. This is the Nigeria you want abi?
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Jonjam269: 12:05pm On Sep 27, 2023
Deluded obidots are pained as usual, one would think Obingo performed wonders in Anambra State. Losers always lamenting and wailing.
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Miracle2020: 12:05pm On Sep 27, 2023
Bliss62:

Do you eat a pot of soup a day as a Man
do you know how many people depends on me?
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by ihatebuhari(f): 12:05pm On Sep 27, 2023
dominique:
Those thieves must always come up with pity stories, they deserve no sympathy.
don't worry life can change in two seconds.

When life happens to you someday you'll also deserve no pity

2 Likes

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Evolutionism: 12:06pm On Sep 27, 2023
SLAVEs of the Earth.

This one is at the Very Bottom Of The Food Chain.

Extreme Poverty is written all over him. Courtesy of his fellow men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Miracle2020: 12:07pm On Sep 27, 2023
Omoluabi16:
Apples and oranges..
they are all fruits(crime)
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Fearyourcreator: 12:07pm On Sep 27, 2023
Dedeity:
He must be a Tinubu supporter. I like the way this renewed shege is dealing with the Agbado miscreants. Next time una go use na head before voting
So people no dey steal before now for igboland .. werey ni yin se
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by tishbite42: 12:09pm On Sep 27, 2023
mrvitalis:

Based on Christianity a hungry man can enter any farm and take what we would eat... It only become sin if he sells them
Take and eat on the farm
Taking it outside is stealing already
3 or 4 pieces roasted on the farm wouldn't have been seen as stealing
4 bunches?? No, no, no
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by TheBillyonaire: 12:11pm On Sep 27, 2023
Miracle2020:
you worship those that steals billions, but you killed those that steals ordinary plantain. This is the Nigeria you want abi?

Where did you get that?
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Dedeity: 12:12pm On Sep 27, 2023
emperor863:

If you wise, you'd realise that he is MORE LIKELY to be an hellupee supporter because of his name. We are not surprised, a lot of pots of soup have disappeared in mud kitchens in the south east in recent past.
Hello rice bandit you're next

1 Like

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Dedeity: 12:12pm On Sep 27, 2023
lolu2019:
u don't have sense.
Rice bandit you're next
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by asiga(m): 12:13pm On Sep 27, 2023
dominique:

You are heartless.
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by kunle4toyeyaho: 12:14pm On Sep 27, 2023
UnfairLife7:
But he was right. I am a confirm Yoruba guy if you care to know but the person you mentioned was right.

Buhari was president for 8 years, hunger and insecurity never depart his region

Emilokan is now the president, hunger has eaten deep amongst south westerners coupled with his bad economy policy
This is not a tribal sentiment.Hunger is everywhere. He portrayed the southwest as being the most badly affected region by the bad economy and I disagree with his assertion. If Ghana had taken some measures years back,their economy would not be in total mess as it is today. Tinubu has taken a decision to stop subsidy on Forex and that's why things are hard at the moment. In due course, Nigeria would overcome this hardship
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Miracle2020: 12:16pm On Sep 27, 2023
kunle4toyeyaho:
Wounded obidient and their funny narratives.You really sound pained Tinubu defeated your GCE emeritus
instead of you to go and get food for your brother that stole plantain, you are here talking about a rigged election.
Now that Tinubu force himself on Nigerians, how is your life?
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Splitmind: 12:22pm On Sep 27, 2023
dominique:

We should cut off one of his hands as a warning to others
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by CloudTrees(f): 12:31pm On Sep 27, 2023
Let the man be abeg.
He did not pluck ripe bannans.
He plucked unripe bannans because he was hungry. Leave the man jor
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by CloudTrees(f): 12:33pm On Sep 27, 2023
tishbite42:

Take and eat on the farm
Taking it outside is stealing already
3 or 4 pieces roasted on the farm wouldn't have been seen as stealing
4 bunches?? No, no, no

He was seen in the farm and taken to the road side.
For God's sake what good is an unripe plantain. Those plantain are even lean
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by lildush(m): 12:33pm On Sep 27, 2023
Hmmmm I just don't know wat to say on this case. The bible says a little sleep slumber and folding of the hands brings poverty.. most Yoruba people sorry to say don't want to work but they want to have the best in life.. how possible is dis? U can hardly find Igbos in such a situation. Because dey are hard working. Before u quote me. Am not Yoruba or Igbo. Am a Nigerian. Let the man go. Let him go n work to avoid future occurrences. Thanks
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Truths9ja: 12:33pm On Sep 27, 2023
Hunger is bad . May the Lord Almighty help us in this dieing Nation. It’s just getting from bad to worse economy ever in Nigeria history.
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by CloudTrees(f): 12:34pm On Sep 27, 2023
dominique:
Remember that life can happen to anyone.
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Morbeta11(m): 12:34pm On Sep 27, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool Ole.
He's suffering from Hellupeeism

You say eeeee....see corn 🌽 written all over his face🀣🀣🀣🀣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by bukatyne(f): 12:36pm On Sep 27, 2023
stagger:
A woman with her child on her back came to my house and asked if I had any clothes to wash as they had no food for 2 days and times were hard.

I ended up giving her 10k and did not give her any clothes to wash.

Is it not more honourable to knock on doors and explain your situation and ask for any kind of menial work to do for a fee, rather than go to steal?

I honestly don't understand.

The plantain owner is also probably 'hungry' and waiting for the bunch to ripen so they eat or sell.

I don't know why people think 'hunger' or 'poverty' is a justifiable reason to steal from their neighbours.

They would never steal from/face the Govt or politicians who supposedly caused their problems:

It is the fellow common man suffering besides them to make ends meet they target.
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by abbiboy: 12:38pm On Sep 27, 2023
dominique:
A thief moves with arm and doesn't still food, this is a man stealing out of hunger.
The one using pen to impoverish u, u don't have balls to confront them. U lack sense and empathy.
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by iampeterben(m): 12:40pm On Sep 27, 2023
Temper justice with mercy and feed him and if possible get him a job
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Nice2023(m): 12:43pm On Sep 27, 2023
Suffer dey oh.
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Kingbuhari(m): 12:46pm On Sep 27, 2023
You haven't eaten for days ... see the bunch of plantain you stole . Why not cut some of the plantain the one's that can last you for 2 or 3 days and leave the rest for the owner . What if the owner haven't eaten for months and was expecting to harvest the plantain to help him/her self..

Hunger is not the reason , u are a thief and deserves no mercy... flog him mercilessly and give him some of the plantain to go and eat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Uses App To Locate The Address Of Policeman That Extorted Him (Photos) / Police Burst Lagos 419 Syndicate’s Shrine In Osogbo (pics) / 4 Suspected Cultists Arrested For Allegedly Raping A Girl During Initiation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.