Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness (37823 Views)

Plantain Thief Caught In Rivers State, Flogged & Paraded (Pictures) / Female Thief Caught And Disgraced In Ijebu Ode, Ogun State / Plantain Thief paraded and Disgraced In Delta State [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by BigYash: 12:50pm On Sep 27, 2023
dominique:
Those thieves must always come up with pity stories, they deserve no sympathy.
What about the bigger thief in aso rock? Why is he still there,since they deserve no sympathy?
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Kevineleven(m): 12:52pm On Sep 27, 2023
I don dey pity the man sef
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by IdiotSpotter: 1:00pm On Sep 27, 2023
Checkwell:
West again on the news for the wrong reason. Wetin dey happen for Yoruba land, naw? Poverty seems worse than terrorism.

Idi0t!
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Rhassidy360: 1:00pm On Sep 27, 2023
dominique:
Black people with wicked heart pray make u never feel hunger before. I wish say I fit buy food for the guy give am small bar again to take hold body hunger na bad thing.

1 Like

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by IdiotSpotter: 1:01pm On Sep 27, 2023
Kriss216:

Why is hunger worst in SW?

They voted their son, at least, Tinubu should present RONU ID card for them to help ease the hunger and suffering.

With the RONU card, they can easily locate any commercial bank close to them and withdraw any amount to quench hunger.

Idi0t!
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by lolu2019: 1:02pm On Sep 27, 2023
Dedeity:
Rice bandit you're next
mumu
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by IdiotSpotter: 1:02pm On Sep 27, 2023
Frankobenn:
Yeloba's and stealing are 5 and 6. What a wasted tribe.spits.

Idi0t!
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by HellAnus: 1:03pm On Sep 27, 2023
spagettiluv:
ologe clement sounds yoruba to you abi?
All this brainwash ipob yoot self.
I still dey thank God say tinubu defeated the Agulu fraudster

This one is here spitting everywhere.
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by IdiotSpotter: 1:03pm On Sep 27, 2023
Obidon1:
I know the man is tinubu supporters so beat him well

Idi0t!
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Confirm4real(m): 1:03pm On Sep 27, 2023
From his face you will know he voted for APC...

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by IdiotSpotter: 1:04pm On Sep 27, 2023
ottersberger:
That man committed no offense whatsoever. He acted in self-preservation, also known as self-defense. The only indictment, therefore, is the quantity he took along. 1,2,3 piece would've perfectly sufficed for the purpose canvassed.

Tinubu has already stolen a hundred of billions since May, and no mention has been made of this ongoing heist.

Idi0t!
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by sinola(m): 1:09pm On Sep 27, 2023
abeg make them even contribute money give am

1 Like

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Kingsley123456(m): 1:10pm On Sep 27, 2023
OLOGE , I SEE YOU
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Tinubuagbado: 1:14pm On Sep 27, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
sad Somebody/the owners of this farm will struggle day/night,pay labourers to work for him.Only for some bastards to go steal & destroy his farm.What stopped him from working? His excuse isn't tenable..They should flog him,cook four of the plantain for him then,he should work in the farm for 6 months with paltry pay

The same way Nigerians are labouring and bastards supporting the criminal and certificate thieve to steal our patrimony.

Ndiara, God punish APC and those supporting certificate forgers and mandate thieves.

Thank God all of una have become plantain thieves for your village.
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Trustalone(f): 1:15pm On Sep 27, 2023
dominique:

I'm disappointed this is coming from you. Have you seen this thread?

https://www.nairaland.com/7855103/proof-nigerians-lack-suffering-see/1

2 Likes

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by ogawisdom(m): 1:16pm On Sep 27, 2023
No excuse for stealing he should face the music

1 Like

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Dchampion65: 1:17pm On Sep 27, 2023
Hmmmmmmn

If it were ripe plantain and he took 4 or 6 pieces, my decision would have been different.
Sincere hunger will be justified.
All thieves will have something to blame either hunger or devil.
Nevertheless, let him go.

1 Like

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Dedeity: 1:20pm On Sep 27, 2023
lolu2019:
mumu
E pain the Agbado boy. Una go see shege promax. It's just the beginning

1 Like

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Chibuzoripob: 1:25pm On Sep 27, 2023
grin lightning strike all Eluups and his 🐖 🐖 s
Tinubuagbado:

The same way Nigerians are labouring and bastards supporting the criminal and certificate thieve to steal our patrimony.

Ndiara, God punish APC and those supporting certificate forgers and mandate thieves.

Thank God all of una have become plantain thieves for your village.

1 Like

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Emma1Oj(m): 1:35pm On Sep 27, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool Ole.
He's suffering from Hellupeeism
just pray make your eyes and stomach no see or face watin some pple dey go through. I'm not justifying stealing but jus pray.
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by ottersberger(m): 1:36pm On Sep 27, 2023
IdiotSpotter:

Idi0t!

Na your papa be Idi0t!
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Swiftgrp: 1:37pm On Sep 27, 2023
Billionairly:
hahahaha....funny country!

The clap back from the naira collapse is yet to be felt. In the coming months as the nation slides into the oblivion disaster awaits. Its like lightening and thunder, once you see the lights, you know the sound is coming.

AND TO THINKS WE ARE ONLY 4 MONTHS INTO THE PRESIDENCY OF THE BAT CURSE, HAAAA! YOU WERE ALL WARNED, WHO WAN KON HELP US OH GOD, WE ARE FINISHED. NA 1500 per dollar we dey go so oh, while everyone is sitting and looking.

That Tinubu of man is dangerously greedy and devilish and nothing good can come from such a person. Did you know that first thing this man did, as a president which I am yet to see in the news is to Force AGIP oil to sell their assets to his company OANDO headed by his brother Wale Tinubu. That company has over 1000 nigerians who were safely in the hands of a fortune 500 company, and they have now entered into a one change situation with a wicked unrated nigerian company like OANDO, Mass sack and massive reduction of salary of the remnants looming for them. The Irony is that majority of employees in that company were yorubas.

Tinubu also forced the NNPC to sell the PH refinery to thesame OANDO, There is no limitations to the mans greed.

WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE from our supposed sophisticated and overly Educated Brothers, their tribesman is burning down the country. I thought these people claimed to be for 1 nigeria. The man has only been appointing his tribesman into government positions. They used to warn us that we should not trust igbo people because their agenda is to hire only their people, they used statistics from the 1950s as proof and in this modern day nigeria these people are doing worse. Without any outrage from their tribe.

They will tell you that buhari was also ethnocentric, but one can easily argue that the hausa fulani people are in 3 geopolitical zones in the country making them a more obvious majority when skimming through political positions, what will the yorubas a single geopolitical zone the size of Niger state use as excuse for the extreme bigotry being showed by their tribesman?? AGAIN WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE, WHERE ARE THE PROTESTS, Their nobel leaurates and technocrats who were busy criticizing previous governments have now turned around to embrace satan himself because he is their tribesman. How accomodating!!!
Stop misleading people here with your weak emotional outburst,
because you are not well informed with your ethnic bigotry and hate speech!

In reality, the Yorubas have major ancestral lands in 3 geopolitical zones of Nigeria namely:

1. Kwara, Kogi, and (a small part) of Niger States, in the North Central.

2. 6 states of the South West.
Yorubaland further extends to
Benin and Togo Republics.

3. South of South (some parts of Edo and Delta States (Ilaje, Ijebu and Ife Yoruba bloodlines are fused into the Itsekiri nation).

The major oil and gas-rich Ugborodo (Formerly incorrectly called Escravos) in Itsekiriland, Delta State was founded over 500 years ago by Ilaje-Yoruba migrants from the nearby Ugboland (Ugbo kingdom) in the current Ondo State.

Ogidigben, Ode Itsekiri, Omadino, etc, where first founded by Ijebu migration over 600 years ago, before the the arrival of Ginuwa, the son of the reigning Oba of Benin in the 1480s (Prince Ginuwa, [whose mother came from Ile Ife to get married to the Oba], had to go on exile with 70 of his close lieutenants from the Bini kingdom).

If the refinaries such as Dangote in Ibeju Lekki, and others in PH, Warri,
Kaduna, etc, start working before the end of 2023, foreign exchange in USD can be conserved and also earned through refined petroleum exports, and gas exports. Period.

External factors such as Covid-19 and the Russian-Ukraine War have gravely affected the entire global economy with many Western countries experiencing hyperinflation. Even the U.S. is projected to slide into a recession later in 2023.
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Swiftgrp: 1:55pm On Sep 27, 2023
dominique:
Indeed.

He should be punished through community service though... and if the plantain stealer has no past record of armed robbery or violent crime, then he can be helped with a a temp or permanent job, or even a small business.

Stealing plantain bunches is depriving the plantation farmer of his or her sweat and profits. Period.
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by omolola12345(m): 1:55pm On Sep 27, 2023
He may be forgiven for this but he should be given a piece of land and buy cutlass and cultivate farmland where he can plant crops and harvest it for his own consumption and even make some money from it. He has two hands, two eyes, two legs. I don't think anything is wrong if he can be empowered.
So that he can use that empowerment to fend for himself.
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Elidrisy20: 1:59pm On Sep 27, 2023
Because of this unripened plantain, na him una come dey disgrace this innocent man?
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by newnigerdelta00: 2:16pm On Sep 27, 2023
dominique:

That's how God won't forgive your hidden evils also, Nigerians with evil mind...
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Tonytonex(m): 2:43pm On Sep 27, 2023
dominique:
try dey help the needy. Okay?
You don't know what people are passing through.
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Reference(m): 2:44pm On Sep 27, 2023
Hmmm.... despoite the multi billion naira palliatives shared....
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 27, 2023
Eazy on guy biko. Unger dey land.
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by dododawa1: 2:52pm On Sep 27, 2023
Emyzoloye5:

Cone headed yoruba plantain bandit
Ologe Clement,is Yoruba name in your village
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 27, 2023
Ganduje was caught taking 5 million dollars on video and he was rewarded with a juicy position.
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by dododawa1: 2:52pm On Sep 27, 2023
BossLA:

what is the man name?
ozuor
Ologe Clement

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Uses App To Locate The Address Of Policeman That Extorted Him (Photos) / Police Burst Lagos 419 Syndicate’s Shrine In Osogbo (pics) / 4 Suspected Cultists Arrested For Allegedly Raping A Girl During Initiation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.