Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness (37814 Views)

Plantain Thief Caught In Rivers State, Flogged & Paraded (Pictures) / Female Thief Caught And Disgraced In Ijebu Ode, Ogun State / Plantain Thief paraded and Disgraced In Delta State [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by seekier(m): 11:07am On Sep 27, 2023
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Curious346: 11:08am On Sep 27, 2023
dominique:
Those thieves must always come up with pity stories, they deserve no sympathy.
if you torture or kill a man because he stole food for the belly ; then a curse automatically begins to run in your family ..

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Obidon1(m): 11:08am On Sep 27, 2023
I know the man is tinubu supporters so beat him well

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Omoluabi16(m): 11:09am On Sep 27, 2023
talented321:
But those doing hookup deserve sympathy when they are killed' right?
Apples and oranges..
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Emma09(m): 11:09am On Sep 27, 2023
When u had the opportunity to be serious with ur life and become useful to urself and the society, u refused and decided to be useless to urself, well thank God he wasn't killed.

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Mayeldah(m): 11:09am On Sep 27, 2023
True true, him neva chop, e dey im body

make una leave am.

This is one of the disadvantages of using ethnicity and RONUism to vote during elections, I pity sad waste people!

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Kingosytex(m): 11:10am On Sep 27, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool Ole.
He's suffering from Hellupeeism

Mugu
.. Go and get a job.
Fool...
Submit your credentials to Tinubu and let him give you a job.

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by ejieddy: 11:10am On Sep 27, 2023
Let him do community service before he eats the plantain. Sweep, pack dirt, then give him food to eat.
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by kunle4toyeyaho: 11:11am On Sep 27, 2023
Kriss216:

Why is hunger worst in SW?

They voted their son, at least, Tinubu should present RONU ID card for them to help ease the hunger and suffering.

With the RONU card, they can easily locate any commercial bank close to them and withdraw any amount to quench hunger.
Wounded obidient and their funny narratives.You really sound pained Tinubu defeated your GCE emeritus
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Eriokanmi: 11:12am On Sep 27, 2023
emmabest2000:

Leave hunger out of this
The man is a notorious lazy thief
You're saying this cos you're probably comfortable. I heard today that thousands of people had been sacked in the last couple of months by manufacturers association of Nigeria, due to production glut. Where would such people go? They're even making something at the end of the month. What of those without any source of livelihood? Come to lagos and see lastma officials begging with style. You can imagine those who aren't seeing anything at the end of the month. Females who can't steal food are selling their body for food nowadays. Do you know the current inflation figure? When some country's inflation is crashing, ours is increasing.
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Walz001: 11:13am On Sep 27, 2023
All is well

Let him go and eat it if truly he has not eating for days

Guess one of the people that always support bad government though

Everyone will collect his or her result so next time there brain will be reset to normal
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Eriokanmi: 11:13am On Sep 27, 2023
stagger:

So you have never read the 10 commandments in the bible before? Did commandment number 8 not say "thou shalt not steal?"
Haven't you read where it was said that, if someone steals due to hunger, he should be pardoned? That's starvation not stealing. Proverb 6:30. You may read onwards
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Nobaga500(m): 11:14am On Sep 27, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
sad Somebody/the owners of this farm will struggle day/night,pay labourers to work for him.Only for some bastards to go steal & destroy his farm.What stopped him from working? His excuse isn't tenable..They should flog him,cook four of the plantain for him then,he should work in the farm for 6 months with paltry pay
Lol...
i aided your idea man.
Why can't him look for daily work intead of acting as distractors to others.
No pity for Laziness.

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Chibuzoripob: 11:14am On Sep 27, 2023
mrvitalis:

Based on Christianity a hungry man can enter any farm and take what we would eat... It only become sin if he sells them
O have seen crippled hawking on the busy road/streets selling petty things.There are some people that use wheelbarrow to hawk their yams,push tomatoes, pepper etc from mile /ketu to ojota, Maryland,mushin idi Arabs to Yana,oshodi etc.This odiot get 2 hands,not deformed in anyway.. People like him like FREE things.They should give him maximum shishi
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Chetas81(m): 11:15am On Sep 27, 2023
I congratulate the Nigerian citizen
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by spagettiluv: 11:15am On Sep 27, 2023
Mayeldah:
True true, him neva chop, e dey im body

make una leave am.

This is one of the disadvantages of using ethnicity and RONUism to vote during elections, I pity sad waste people!
since tinubu defeated the Agulu fraud,f00lish Obidient couldn’t differentiate btw benue name and yoruba anymore.
Y’all go dey alright las las

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Yankee101: 11:16am On Sep 27, 2023
Free the guy
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by NAC1666: 11:16am On Sep 27, 2023
post=126048392:
A Man has begged for forgiveness after he was allegedly caught stealing bunches of plantain in Sagamu, Ogun State.

One Ologe Clement said the suspect was caught on Wednesday morning, September 27, 2023.

According to him, the suspect claimed he hadn't eaten for days.

“THE COUNTRY IS HARD... PLANTAIN THIEF WAS CAUGHT THIS MORNING IN SAGAMU, CLAIMING HE HASN'T EATING FOR DAY'S... what should be his punishment Drop your comment in the the comments section,” he wrote.

See Photos And Reaction As Obtained By Below:

Source: . COM
Ok. You are free to go home
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Greatness09: 11:17am On Sep 27, 2023
And I just saw one useless statistics yen yen yen nonsense about Nigeria been the 4th cheapest rubbish

Make una rest
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by UnfairLife7(m): 11:17am On Sep 27, 2023
kunle4toyeyaho:
Wounded obidient and their funny narratives.You really sound pained Tinubu defeated your GCE emeritus
But he was right. I am a confirm Yoruba guy if you care to know but the person you mentioned was right.

Buhari was president for 8 years, hunger and insecurity never depart his region

Emilokan is now the president, hunger has eaten deep amongst south westerners coupled with his bad economy policy

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by TOPMAN4LIFE: 11:17am On Sep 27, 2023
Dedeity:
He must be a Tinubu supporter. I like the way this renewed shege is dealing with the Agbado miscreants. Next time una go use na head before voting
People like you that has stealing spirit in your blood will always have reasons to back act of stealing.
People have been stealing since the world began and before we got independence as well as during military and civilian regime

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by spagettiluv: 11:18am On Sep 27, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu supporters now resort to stealing to feed

From stealing of rice in Ibadan to stealing of plantain while the Tinubu that they foolishly supported is in Abuja with his family chopping chicken and drinking wine

Tinubu supporters are the most foolish sets of animals on earth

Shame shame shame 😂
ologe clement sounds yoruba to you abi?
All this brainwash ipob yoot self.
I still dey thank God say tinubu defeated the Agulu fraudster
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:18am On Sep 27, 2023
post=126048392:
A Man has begged for forgiveness after he was allegedly caught stealing bunches of plantain in Sagamu, Ogun State.

One Ologe Clement said the suspect was caught on Wednesday morning, September 27, 2023.

“THE COUNTRY IS HARD... PLANTAIN THIEF WAS CAUGHT THIS MORNING IN SAGAMU, CLAIMING HE HASN'T EATING FOR DAY'S... what should be his punishment Drop your comment in the the comments section,” he wrote.

Police and even the people will ask for his head

but APC , tinubu and children will steal nothing go happen

we go hail them join

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by gabbytabby: 11:19am On Sep 27, 2023
This one na food you have to forgive and give.

dominique:
Those thieves must always come up with pity stories, they deserve no sympathy.
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Day169: 11:19am On Sep 27, 2023
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by iswallker(m): 11:19am On Sep 27, 2023
Nothing linking this man to the plantain - see the floor where the plantain is placed is different from the location of the man...

Bloggers can lie for Africa ..
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by doneback04: 11:20am On Sep 27, 2023
He didn't go for money or phone or any other things he went to look for his stomach, we should have pity for him , you would not know what he has been through without eating before talking such risk
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by emperor863(m): 11:20am On Sep 27, 2023
Dedeity:
He must be a Tinubu supporter. I like the way this renewed shege is dealing with the Agbado miscreants. Next time una go use na head before voting

If you wise, you'd realise that he is MORE LIKELY to be an hellupee supporter because of his name. We are not surprised, a lot of pots of soup have disappeared in mud kitchens in the south east in recent past.
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by BossLA: 11:22am On Sep 27, 2023
post=126048392:

lolz
this are the people shouting we will teach Peter Obi lesson grin
Peter will never become president grin

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by dododawa1: 11:23am On Sep 27, 2023
Mumu people shouting SW
Check d man
NAME
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Amumaigwe: 11:24am On Sep 27, 2023
post=126048392:

By the psychology of the ultra biased and ethnic MODs on this forum, the exclusion of the thief's name strongly confirms his ethnic identity.
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Dougad: 11:25am On Sep 27, 2023
emperor863:

If you wise, you'd realise that he is MORE LIKELY to be an hellupee supporter because of his name. We are not surprised, a lot of pots of soup have disappeared in mud kitchens in the south east in recent past.

What's the name of the thief?

I didn't see any there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Charley @yabaki, #ENDSARS Campaign Mastermind: SARS Threatens To Kill Him / Undercover Police Officers Dressed As Santa Claus Arrest Drug Trafficker In Peru / Fake Yahoo Boy Terrorizing Benin, Nabbed With The Help Of CCTV