Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,941 members, 7,814,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness (37767 Views)

Plantain Thief Caught In Rivers State, Flogged & Paraded (Pictures) / Female Thief Caught And Disgraced In Ijebu Ode, Ogun State / Plantain Thief paraded and Disgraced In Delta State [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 27, 2023
E go be one of the people wey dey shout E go favour me and my family upandan!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by FuckDModz: 10:59am On Sep 27, 2023
grin

Waste the mf!

Dirty Yoruba rat.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Jostoman: 10:59am On Sep 27, 2023
dominique:
Those thieves must always come up with pity stories, they deserve no sympathy.
i am not encouraging stealing o but Oga things hard now. Make them forgive the guy.

4 Likes

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by EyeCumInPiece: 11:00am On Sep 27, 2023
Free the man joor. Renewed shege no be anybody mate.

1 Like

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Frankobenn: 11:00am On Sep 27, 2023
Waste the Yeloba thief

FuckDModz:
grin

Waste the mf!

Dirty Yoruba rat.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Philipmoon2(m): 11:00am On Sep 27, 2023
This one follow shout it will favor me and my family.
He was one those idiots threatening igbos during the election period.
Una never see anything!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by oshiokpu(m): 11:01am On Sep 27, 2023
If there is a way to establish that he stole to eat and not to sell, They should give him food to eat and let him go.

1 Like

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Father4all: 11:01am On Sep 27, 2023
And I'm sure he was amongst the people that voted for APC

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by jimb(m): 11:01am On Sep 27, 2023
They should force him to poop and if he does, he should be delt with..
person wey never chop for days no go fit shit talk more of stealing
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by ellizy(m): 11:01am On Sep 27, 2023
post=126048392:
A Man has begged for forgiveness after he was allegedly caught stealing bunches of plantain in Sagamu, Ogun State.

One Ologe Clement said the suspect was caught on Wednesday morning, September 27, 2023.

According to him, the suspect claimed he hadn't eaten for days.

“THE COUNTRY IS HARD... PLANTAIN THIEF WAS CAUGHT THIS MORNING IN SAGAMU, CLAIMING HE HASN'T EATING FOR DAY'S... what should be his punishment Drop your comment in the the comments section,” he wrote.

See Photos And Reaction As Obtained By Below:

Source: . COM
I beg make them buy am more plantain. If possible arrange some pocket money.. this is hunger and nothing else

1 Like

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Barrywilly(m): 11:02am On Sep 27, 2023
The plantain is unripe and not fit for human consumption.
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Opanka44(m): 11:03am On Sep 27, 2023
Renewed shege banza....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by enemyofprogress: 11:03am On Sep 27, 2023
See as him resemble that moderator that banned me some months ago. Maybe na him self.

Mynd44 good morning o. Long time no see.

3 Likes

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by ImeAsian(m): 11:03am On Sep 27, 2023
In as much as I don't support stealing,neither
do I support jungle justice,facts be checked here,this guy looks hungry,I know he should've gotten something doing,he is able not disabled in anyway...
....But Hunger dey this guy eye,look am well
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by lolu2019: 11:03am On Sep 27, 2023
Dedeity:
He must be a Tinubu supporter. I like the way this renewed shege is dealing with the Agbado miscreants. Next time una go use na head before voting
u don't have sense.
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Eriokanmi: 11:03am On Sep 27, 2023
dominique:
Habaaa. Plantain? That's hunger. He said he's not eaten for days They should leave him alone. He didn't attack anyone, neither did he kill. He just wanted to eat. Even both religous beliefs support this guy's freedom.

4 Likes

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by UnfairLife7(m): 11:04am On Sep 27, 2023
emmabest2000:

Leave hunger out of this
The man is a notorious lazy thief
Do you think there's no hardship in the country? Do you know the numbers of people stealing on a daily basis just to have something to eat? Only the unfortunate ones are caught, many aren't caught. Do you know the rate at which people beg now compare to before?

There's hunger in the land bro.

1 Like

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Bliss62: 11:04am On Sep 27, 2023
At my friend's building site, the bricklayer is complaining of shortage of labourers despite willing to pay 3500 a day

Most pure water factory need loaders
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by stagger: 11:04am On Sep 27, 2023
A woman with her child on her back came to my house and asked if I had any clothes to wash as they had no food for 2 days and times were hard.

I ended up giving her 10k and did not give her any clothes to wash.

Is it not more honourable to knock on doors and explain your situation and ask for any kind of menial work to do for a fee, rather than go to steal?

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by lolu2019: 11:04am On Sep 27, 2023
Frankobenn:
Waste the Yeloba thief

fools
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Inosky(m): 11:05am On Sep 27, 2023
They should find out if he was one of those that voted for this worst government in power in the last election, if he's among they should beat him and send him to prison. He's one the main problem we have in this country.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by TheBillyonaire: 11:05am On Sep 27, 2023
He has not eaten for days, and the Plantain owner has eaten for days because he planted crops.

Give him a piece of land to plant 12 suckers of plantain for the person he stole from, may be he will learn to plant his own plantain and not steal others'.

5 Likes

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Onliie(m): 11:06am On Sep 27, 2023
dominique:
No mind him,he didn't steal two or three that will satisfy his hunger, took about four bunches
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Day169: 11:06am On Sep 27, 2023
I feel for him, and I fear for his life as well because he could be lynched if things go awry.
Poverty and extreme hunger walk on 2 feet in these parts of the world.
Rather, he should be made to work thoroughly, perhaps sweeping the whole market area and then let off.

1 Like

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by stagger: 11:06am On Sep 27, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Habaaa. Plantain? That's hunger. He said he's not eaten for days They should leave him alone. He didn't attack anyone, neither did he kill. He just wanted to eat. Even both religous beliefs support this guy's freedom.

So you have never read the 10 commandments in the bible before? Did commandment number 8 not say "thou shalt not steal?"
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by FunkyAlhaji2015: 11:06am On Sep 27, 2023
dominique:

What have they done to politicians stealing billionaires? He's just hungry, they should leave him alone abeg

1 Like

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by mrvitalis(m): 11:07am On Sep 27, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
sad Somebody/the owners of this farm will struggle day/night,pay labourers to work for him.Only for some bastards to go steal & destroy his farm.What stopped him from working? His excuse isn't tenable..They should flog him,cook four of the plantain for him then,he should work in the farm for 6 months with paltry pay
Based on Christianity a hungry man can enter any farm and take what we would eat... It only become sin if he sells them

1 Like

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by UnfairLife7(m): 11:07am On Sep 27, 2023
Fearyourcreator, helinues, jrusky and other RONUs grin

See wetin una emilokan hardship don cause again? I guess religion believe permit he should be freed since he was hungry and he didn't harm anyone.

See wetin una emilokan dey cause for us. We're no longer safe

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Decarbonisation: 11:07am On Sep 27, 2023
Nah lie the man don chop, see him lips like ponmo

Make them free am sha....
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by occfx: 11:07am On Sep 27, 2023
post=126048392:
A Man has begged for forgiveness after he was allegedly caught stealing bunches of plantain in Sagamu, Ogun State.

One Ologe Clement said the suspect was caught on Wednesday morning, September 27, 2023.

According to him, the suspect claimed he hadn't eaten for days.

“THE COUNTRY IS HARD... PLANTAIN THIEF WAS CAUGHT THIS MORNING IN SAGAMU, CLAIMING HE HASN'T EATING FOR DAY'S... what should be his punishment Drop your comment in the the comments section,” he wrote.

See Photos And Reaction As Obtained By Below:

Source: . COM

But he voted for somebody I know... Now he has not eaten for days. Is it how it's going to favor him and his family? These Ronu people self, next four years now, he want to teach sensible people political lesson. We still dey for shege, we never even reach banza and you are stealing plantain, by the time we hit banza Promax... You wil be killing and eating your fellow human being in the Ronu kingdom. Use your brain in the next election, don't sell it for 2k.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Young Man Killed In Lagos Island. Graphic Photos / Bankers Arrested For Defrauding Customers Of N150m / Katsina Man Slits Girlfriend's Throat For Trying To Marry Another Man (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.