Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness (37821 Views)

Plantain Thief Caught In Rivers State, Flogged & Paraded (Pictures) / Female Thief Caught And Disgraced In Ijebu Ode, Ogun State / Plantain Thief paraded and Disgraced In Delta State [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Rimsd(m): 2:53pm On Sep 27, 2023
dominique:
Those thieves must always come up with pity stories, they deserve no sympathy.

The poor thieves deserves no sympathy but the ones in government deserve to be celebrated ba?

1 Like

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 27, 2023
Eriokanmi:
You're saying this cos you're probably comfortable. I heard today that thousands of people had been sacked in the last couple of months by manufacturers association of Nigeria, due to production glut. Where would such people go? They're even making something at the end of the month. What of those without any source of livelihood? Come to lagos and see lastma officials begging with style. You can imagine those who aren't seeing anything at the end of the month. Females who can't steal food are selling their body for food nowadays. Do you know the current inflation figure? When some country's inflation is crashing, ours is increasing.

Ganduje took 5million dollars on video and he is the chairman of the ruling party today.

APC policies the past 8 years have impoverished Nigerians and nobody here is talking about that.
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by winner37(m): 2:55pm On Sep 27, 2023
For me the excuse is unacceptable .
He can't go and look for work?
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Regie2bless: 2:56pm On Sep 27, 2023
post=126048392:
A Man has begged for forgiveness after he was allegedly caught stealing bunches of plantain in Sagamu, Ogun State.

One Ologe Clement said the suspect was caught on Wednesday morning, September 27, 2023.

According to him, the suspect claimed he hadn't eaten for days.

“THE COUNTRY IS HARD... PLANTAIN THIEF WAS CAUGHT THIS MORNING IN SAGAMU, CLAIMING HE HASN'T EATING FOR DAY'S... what should be his punishment Drop your comment in the the comments section,” he wrote.

See Photos And Reaction As Obtained By Below:

Source: . COM
yes na hungry, why no thief the one u fit chop dat day instead of taking all.
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by jaxxy(m): 3:05pm On Sep 27, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool Ole.
He's suffering from Hellupeeism

there are bigger thieves somewhere stealing tax payers money bt u praise those ones. Lol

1 Like

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by BossLA: 3:15pm On Sep 27, 2023
dododawa1:
Ologe Clement
Goan read the post again.

Ologe clement was the one that shared the information

1 Like

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by smileyoo: 3:36pm On Sep 27, 2023
post=126048392:
A Man has begged for forgiveness after he was allegedly caught stealing bunches of plantain in Sagamu, Ogun State.

One Ologe Clement said the suspect was caught on Wednesday morning, September 27, 2023.

According to him, the suspect claimed he hadn't eaten for days.

“THE COUNTRY IS HARD... PLANTAIN THIEF WAS CAUGHT THIS MORNING IN SAGAMU, CLAIMING HE HASN'T EATING FOR DAY'S... what should be his punishment Drop your comment in the the comments section,” he wrote.

See Photos And Reaction As Obtained By Below:

Source: . COM
sadly all these ongoing nightmares and shege banza, will not stop him from casting his votes to their current tormentors, after receiving a miserable #5k, in the next elections.
Nigeria is doomed, but for how long ?
if there is any award, for the world's most suffering citizens, nigerians should be the winners.
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by bimbodotun(m): 3:36pm On Sep 27, 2023
The masses are so ignorant...the real thieves are out their milking our future yet the poor are against d poor

1 Like

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Tradman: 3:37pm On Sep 27, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu supporters now resort to stealing to feed

From stealing of rice in Ibadan to stealing of plantain while the Tinubu that they foolishly supported is in Abuja with his family chopping chicken and drinking wine

Tinubu supporters are the most foolish sets of animals on earth
J
Shame shame shame 😂
the road in ikeja axis are all bad and not motorable again and the yoruba people are crying that hunger want to kill them
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by creativehubb: 3:41pm On Sep 27, 2023
Dedeity:
He must be a Tinubu supporter. I like the way this renewed shege is dealing with the Agbado miscreants. Next time una go use na head before voting
Why are you people such clowns, what type of satisfaction do you and your type get for spreading foolery?
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by YouAreNobody: 3:41pm On Sep 27, 2023
jimb:
They should force him to poop and if he does, he should be delt with..
person wey never chop for days no go fit shit talk more of stealing
hahahaha....this your comment burst my brain
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by seguno2: 3:41pm On Sep 27, 2023
dominique:

Especially if they voted Yorubalokan for Emilokan to achieve his personal dream of continuing APC extreme poverty
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by smileyoo: 3:42pm On Sep 27, 2023
Dedeity:
He must be a Tinubu supporter. I like the way this renewed shege is dealing with the Agbado miscreants. Next time una go use na head before voting
lol. but you are wrong, because by next election he will still cast his votes for his criminal brothers who doesn't even recognize in existence.
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Abokisulay(m): 3:50pm On Sep 27, 2023
Kriss216:

Why is hunger worst in SW?

They voted their son, at least, Tinubu should present RONU ID card for them to help ease the hunger and suffering.

With the RONU card, they can easily locate any commercial bank close to them and withdraw any amount to quench hunger.

Mumu ibos are suffering and smiling
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by mvem(m): 3:59pm On Sep 27, 2023
dominique:
and the big thieves in government, we keep defending those ones
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by phemmyfour: 4:01pm On Sep 27, 2023
post=126048581:
See Reaction As Obtained By Below:
He got more than enough to sustain him for month
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by BossGerald: 4:02pm On Sep 27, 2023
So duro4chang dem later released you grin? No wonder you no too dey reply me unlike few days ago.

I'm happy that you're still alive oo...but I doubt that will stop you from being a bigot
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Dedeity: 4:05pm On Sep 27, 2023
creativehubb:

Why are you people such clowns, what type of satisfaction do you and your type get for spreading foolery?
Rice bandit rest. I know you must hurting for trekking all day
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by dododawa1: 4:06pm On Sep 27, 2023
BossLA:

Goan read the post again.

Ologe clement was the one that shared the information
why mentioning SW then
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by BossLA: 4:08pm On Sep 27, 2023
dododawa1:
why mentioning SW then
because the person who stole is from SW
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by peace0813(f): 4:08pm On Sep 27, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
sad Somebody/the owners of this farm will struggle day/night,pay labourers to work for him.Only for some bastards to go steal & destroy his farm.What stopped him from working? His excuse isn't tenable..They should flog him,cook four of the plantain for him then,he should work in the farm for 6 months with paltry pay

Hmmm! On top wetin? Na wa for you ooo
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by creativehubb: 4:49pm On Sep 27, 2023
Dedeity:
Rice bandit rest. I know you must hurting for trekking all day
What a empty headed flat head, dumber than I thought... hawking and begging from Lagos to Italy. Poor miserable refugees.

"The Court of Assizes of Macerata sentenced Ferlazzo to 24 years of imprisonment for the aggravated voluntary murder of Nigerian hawker Alika Ogorchukwu, which took place in Civitanova Marche on 29 July 2022.

Prior to the incident, the victim asked for alms from the defendant and his companion, whose arm he touched, reacting to the touch, Ferlazzo hit him with the crutch that the Nigerian used to walk, then straddled him, crushing his neck and head"

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by FarmTech(m): 5:00pm On Sep 27, 2023
But that's not an excuse. Humble yourself and push barrow or do building work. And start when u still have some money oo.
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by seunodediranivy: 5:27pm On Sep 27, 2023
hmm, for him not to have eaten for days, he must have been a lazy man, and no food for lazy man, so, as a result, he must be crushed. He is a thief
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by KayB: 6:02pm On Sep 27, 2023
This poster is shameless and lack empathy for bringing an helpless man to national glee in the name of garnering followership.
What is said to have been stolen cannot take care of a full nuclear family and you are defaming him like this. We are losing neighbourliness in this generation seriously. You can grab your award and be proudof yourhandiwork.
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Dedeity: 6:17pm On Sep 27, 2023
creativehubb:

What a empty headed flat head, dumber than I thought... hawking and begging from Lagos to Italy. Poor miserable refugees.

"The Court of Assizes of Macerata sentenced Ferlazzo to 24 years of imprisonment for the aggravated voluntary murder of Nigerian hawker Alika Ogorchukwu, which took place in Civitanova Marche on 29 July 2022.

Prior to the incident, the victim asked for alms from the defendant and his companion, whose arm he touched, reacting to the touch, Ferlazzo hit him with the crutch that the Nigerian used to walk, then straddled him, crushing his neck and head"
All these gibberish of yours do not change the fact that you're a hopeless zombiee. I ain't in your league ronu miscreant so go find your type under the bridge

1 Like

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by creativehubb: 6:20pm On Sep 27, 2023
Dedeity:
All these gibberish of yours do not change the fact that you're a hopeless zombiee. I ain't in your league ronu miscreant so go find your type under the bridge
Poverty stricken refugees, selling in go slow, peddling drugs, and languishing in jails from Indonesia to India. Stupid dumb headed flat brains, no sense to make legit money grin
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Dedeity: 6:25pm On Sep 27, 2023
creativehubb:

Poverty stricken refugees, selling in go slow, peddling drugs, and languishing in jails from Indonesia to India. Stupid dumb headed flat brains, no sense to make legit money grin
You just described your tribe completely except the fact that you did not add skull mining to your list. Good bye rice bandit

1 Like

Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Dprinceoj1: 6:32pm On Sep 27, 2023
Let him go.
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by GindoX(m): 6:37pm On Sep 27, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool Ole.
He's suffering from Hellupeeism

What does that mean?
Re: I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness by Bouncing2(m): 8:15pm On Sep 27, 2023
I blame buhari,tinubu and apc for all this.

FREE dat man abegg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Uses App To Locate The Address Of Policeman That Extorted Him (Photos) / Police Burst Lagos 419 Syndicate’s Shrine In Osogbo (pics) / 4 Suspected Cultists Arrested For Allegedly Raping A Girl During Initiation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.