Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU (27526 Views)

Supreme Court Discards Deposition By CSU Based On 180-Day Time Frame / Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar / Reno Omokri: Summary Of The Testimony Given By CSU Under Oath (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Zxcvbnmghtr: 1:26pm On Sep 29, 2023
kunle4toyeyaho:
they would be roundly defeated again in 2027

That is the point. So that it will be clear to them.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Ifogift007: 2:14pm On Sep 29, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

Atiku is so desperate

Whether Tinubu's name is Amuda Yekini Aguileri or Bola Ahmed Tinubu, 8 million voters choose him to be the President

Whether Tinubu has a Bsc certificate or not, the least is School Cert, and also 8 million voters choose him over Atiku

Why can't Atiku provide evidence of how he won if he truly won

Shame on on u and anyone supporting dis evil government...
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Ifogift007: 2:16pm On Sep 29, 2023
OmoGomesIlorin:
All the money Atiku is spending on court cases will be enough to start a Cassava or Agbado farm to feed the country and become Father Abraham. But no he hates to spend on what will benefit the people.

I comment for the Likes and Shares. Please don't quote me if you are too serious about removing Tinubu from Power
Shameful... Spits
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by DaddyJapan(m): 2:30pm On Sep 29, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

3. I don't think many of you even know what was in contention. None of his political opponents ever said he didn't attend CSU, their contention is the discrepancies in his certificates submitted to INEC that are in variance to the one given to Nigerian lawyer by the same CSU.
Now,let me lecture you. Universities all over the world don't issue two certificates to their students for a single course. If the first one is issue, the next you can get is notification. The certificate of each set are always identical and the same in features.
Your insinuation that the initial certificate issued to him had discrepancy was from your self made idea and not even from Tinubu. The last time I checked, Tinubu claimed that his certificates were lost to unknown soldiers that came to ransacked his house when he was on exile. Stop making up issue as to justify and back Tinubu please, as you're not even current of issue.
I can tell you that Tinubu went through the back doors to get his certificate notification and that is what his dragging his name to the mould.
Another person's result I am talking about is his acclaimed "diploma" certificate and not the B.Sc certificate. That was the diploma that he used to gain admission into CSU. That was the certificate Festus Keyamo said Tinubu got from home by reading from home to pass it.

You ask a lot of pertinent questions, and your post is devoid of the usual bile and vitriol, so let me ask one in return.

If he stole the identity of a woman as his traducers so confidently proclaim, without proof, why was the admission letter for Chicago State University addressed to Mr Tinubu?

Please bear in my mind also that Mr Tinubu was required to submit a medical report in order to meet the qualifying criteria for admission.
It is all there in the letter attached. cool

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by pandax: 3:31pm On Sep 29, 2023
kunle4toyeyaho:
He provided what is more than school cert.,the CSU even deposed to an affidavit to support the claim.

Can you build any house without a foundation? Bachelor's degree without School Certificate, this explains why ATIKU is in court in the USA to see his entrance certificates to CSU and more since TINUBU did not provide that to INEC
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by kunle4toyeyaho: 3:42pm On Sep 29, 2023
pandax:

Can you build any house without a foundation? Bachelor's degree without School Certificate, this explains why ATIKU is in court in the USA to see his entrance certificates to CSU and more since TINUBU did not provide that to INEC
It is possible to have a degree without School certificate.Tinubu had his formative years in America and the American curriculum is different from Nigeria 's. Besides,Chief Age Babalola( SAN) reportedly does not have school cert. and he's a senior lawyer.
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by DaddyJapan(m): 3:42pm On Sep 29, 2023
pandax:

Some documents, which included a GCE transcript, were released under subpeona.
It appears that it was these Higher School Certificate qualifications along with additional credits from Richard J Daley College that provided the basis for his admission to Chicago State University. cool
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by pandax: 3:49pm On Sep 29, 2023
kunle4toyeyaho:
It is possible to have a degree without School certificate.Tinubu had his formative years in America and the American curriculum is different from Nigeria 's. Besides,Chief Age Babalola( SAN) reportedly does not have school cert. and he's a senior lawyer.

Atiku wants to see his results from Richard J Daley College which he submitted to CSU to fulfill their entrance requirements, amongst others. I learned that the result belongs to late Miss Bola Adekunle Tinubu

Please convince Judge Nancy Maldonado and not me
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by pandax: 3:53pm On Sep 29, 2023
DaddyJapan:

Some documents, which included a GCE transcript, were released under subpeona.
It appears that it was these Higher School Certificate qualifications along with additional credits from Richard J Daley College that provided the basis for his admission to Chicago State University. cool

Those subpoenaed documents belonged to late Miss Bola Adekunle Tinubu and that is what Atiku wants to prove by going to USA court
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by DaddyJapan(m): 3:57pm On Sep 29, 2023
pandax:

Those subpoenaed documents belonged to late Miss Bola Adekunle Tinubu and that is what Atiku wants to prove by going to USA court

You know the supposedly deceased woman who has both male and female names, do you? Or are you just shooting thr breeze?

Just so you know where I stand on this matter, despite my effort to inject some clarity; Tinubu is under no obligation to accede to Atiku's fishing expedition. cool
In fact no politician, Presidential candidate or otherwise, is ikely to grant Atiku his request.
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by OmoGomesIlorin: 4:42pm On Sep 29, 2023
Ifogift007:
Shameful... Spits

Hatefulness is why some of you are facing hardship.
The person you hate is on a different level. the more you hate him more pain you inflict upon yourself
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by IfnobeGod20: 5:05pm On Sep 29, 2023
DaddyJapan:

You ask a lot of pertinent questions, and your post is devoid of the usual bile and vitriol, so let me ask one in return.

If he stole the identity of a woman as his traducers so confidently proclaim, without proof, why was the admission letter for Chicago State University addressed to Mr Tinubu?

Please bear in my mind also that Mr Tinubu was required to submit a medical report in order to meet the qualifying criteria for admission.
It is all there in the letter attached. cool

Mr. Man, I don't throw barter when engaging people in a public forum. I am bigger than that. You can go through my old comments and you will find none of such there.
The question is, who authentic the admission letter that you people are parading about? Just the same way you guys are spreading a supposed Tinubu's transcript last week but not know that the transcript was still riddled with discrepancies. The date of birth and sex on the transcript is at variance with what Tinubu is using.
Meanwhile, I think it is one of the issues Atiku want to exhume from CSU by asking for his admission record but surprisingly Tinubu pleaded in the court that his sex should not be revealed, if the court would mandate that his records be release to Atiku.
Well, for now it is still an insinuation until otherwise is known. No one is sure whether Tinubu uses another person's result to gain admission. We are still insinuating but the way Tinubu is going about it, makes it looks it is true.
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by DaddyJapan(m): 5:20pm On Sep 29, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Mr. Man, I don't throw barter when engaging people in a public forum. I am bigger than that. You can go through my old comments and you will find none of such there.
The question is, who authentic the admission letter that you people are parading about? Just the same way you guys are spreading a supposed Tinubu's transcript last week but not know that the transcript was still riddled with discrepancies. The date of birth and sex on the transcript is at variance with what Tinubu is using.
Meanwhile, I think it is one of the issues Atiku want to exhume from CSU by asking for his admission record but surprisingly Tinubu pleaded in the court that his sex should not be revealed, if the court would mandate that his records be release to Atiku.
Well, for now it is still an insinuation until otherwise is known. No one is sure whether Tinubu uses another person's result to gain admission. We are still insinuating but the way Tinubu is going about it, makes it looks it is true.

You don't throw barter - whatever that means - but you start off with phrases like "you people are parading about".

I will ignore your sleight-of-hand backhander, since I have pretty thick skin, and respond to your posers.

The SouthWest College transcript in question was apparently released by CSU.

Revealing how he came about the alleged forgery, Mr Enahoro-Ebah said he applied, through his colleague, Mathew Kowals, a Chicago-based lawyer, who issued an attorney subpoena on his behalf against the university in case number: 22-L-007289 on 12 August, directing the school to mail him (Kowals) all documents and records concerning Mr Tinubu in their possession.

The lawyer said copies of the Chicago State University certificate, academic records, undergraduate admission application form, University of Cambridge General Certificate of Education, and copy of Southwest College Transcript (now City College of Chicago) were later sent to him which he attached to the court documents as exhibits.
Source: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/565739-lawyer-applies-for-courts-criminal-summons-against-tinubu.html

In fact it was sent to Enahoro-Ebah along with another from the University of Cambridge.

Now if the Bola Tinubu who achieved 3 GCE subjects at HSC level in 1970, before proceeding to obtain credits at the Richard Daley College between 1975 and 1977 was indeed female; please provide cast iron evidence! He who asserts must tender proof! It is that simple.

As I have said elsewhere, I have never come across a politician who would willing open the entire archive of his educational records to a malevolent opponent. If you can find me one, I have a bridge to China to sell to you. cool
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by IfnobeGod20: 7:05pm On Sep 29, 2023
DaddyJapan:

You don't throw barter - whatever that means - but you start off with phrases like "you people are parading about".

I will ignore your sleight-of-hand backhander, since I have pretty thick skin, and respond to your posers.

The SouthWest College transcript in question was apparently released by CSU.

Source: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/565739-lawyer-applies-for-courts-criminal-summons-against-tinubu.html

In fact it was sent to Enahoro-Ebah along with another from the University of Cambridge.

Now if the Bola Tinubu who achieved 3 GCE subjects at HSC level in 1970, before proceeding to obtain credits at the Richard Daley College between 1975 and 1977 was indeed female; please provide cast iron evidence! He who asserts must tender proof! It is that simple.

As I have said elsewhere, I have never come across a politician who would willing open the entire archive of his educational records to a malevolent opponent. If you can find me one, I have a bridge to China to sell to you. cool
This is funny, the context you're placing the line of words stated in my comment. As you've taken it as an abuse or barter as you may wish to put it. If I may ask you, the said document, does it emanated from you or are you the owner of it or you have legal authority to use its content for any reason? You laid hold of document on the net or WhatsApp group and you start using it as defence mechanism for Tinubu, please how else do you want me to describe it as you're using it? That's not abuse but statement of fact.

Now, if I may ask you. Why did lawyer Enahoro sued Tinubu last year? Just because he discovered discrepancy in the certificate Tinubu submitted and the one his friend subpoenaed CSU to obtain for him.

Meanwhile, the proof you want me to provide, shouldn't have been directed to me because I am not Tinubu's political opponent and as at the last count, that was what Atiku is seeking to get through his legal petition in USA. So, why not wait till the court give Atiku node to get it.

Yes, just as you have said no politician will open his educational archive to his political opponent like that but it is a common saying that a guilty free conscience fears no accusation. When you know your records are clean and straight forward, on what ground would you be blocking anyone having access to it, especially when it has turned to legal battle. Why am I going to be spending money on expedition that won't affect me? I will just freely let my opponent go on goose chase than blocking him. Like somebody requesting for my academic records now, when I know I have no skeleton to hide, I will never block the person to access it, especially if he goes through the court, except if he requested for it verbally as Trump verbally requested for Obama's grade to be released without going through the court.
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by 89green: 8:54pm On Sep 30, 2023
Taylor92:

Every time check my signature for free stuff

Una go go loot rice from a moving vehicle in Ibadan and thief plantain for Sagamu finish come here dey shout free stuff

Carry that free stuff share give your fellow hungry miscreants make them stop to dey thief

grin grin grin guy guy pls, no make me shit for body, I don laff taya

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Graphic Photos Of Some Victims Of Maiduguri Multiple Bomb Blast / APC Has Succeeded In Dividing Nigeria – Wike Cries Out / Ask Obasanjo To Refund $16bn Spent On Power - Oshiomhole Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.