Stats: 3,156,237 members, 7,829,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU (27518 Views)

Supreme Court Discards Deposition By CSU Based On 180-Day Time Frame / Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar / Reno Omokri: Summary Of The Testimony Given By CSU Under Oath (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Memphis357(m): 9:27am On Sep 28, 2023
Taylor92:

Every time check my signature for free stuff

Una go go loot rice from a moving vehicle in Ibadan and thief plantain for Sagamu finish come here dey shout free stuff

Carry that free stuff share give your fellow hungry miscreants make them stop to dey thief

That poverty stricken rice looter, FreeStuffsNG 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Bliss62: 9:27am On Sep 28, 2023
Otunbakayce:
slowpoke! Onikure, akushe. omo

Rule 2 mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod dominique Obinoscopy
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by SOFTSKILL: 9:27am On Sep 28, 2023
Taylor92:

Every time check my signature for free stuff

Una go go loot rice from a moving vehicle in Ibadan and thief plantain for Sagamu finish come here dey shout free stuff

Carry that free stuff share give your fellow hungry miscreants make them stop to dey thief

Don't mind, just that it is similar to the way you looted onions the last time
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by adams123: 9:27am On Sep 28, 2023
Atiku & Tinubu are just playing with our intelligence. They know what they are doing as they are both good friends and business associates/partners.

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by solreb: 9:28am On Sep 28, 2023
Stubborn82:
Headless mobs, come here, let me set your head for you, seem you didn't see beyond your hatred, and your hatred for Tinubu is causing you lots of moral damage.
If your enemy wants to dig your down fall, will you give him the support? No....wait, first.....let me put it this way for you. If someone you have help in multiple time, now turn as your enemy because he wants what you have,and since he couldn't get it, he look for ways to bring you down, despite knowing that you worth and deserves it, even if you have all what your enemy are asking for, will you give it to them? No nau.....let just put Atiku and Tinubu case aside, let's try to personalise this case to ourselves, will you give your enemy some vital information about you, just because of they want you down? My people used to say, if rice has stones, must it come from the mouth of aboki? Does rice grows in desert?
If it is national assembly that was making this call, I wouldn't have bothered, if it was house of rep, that were demanding to know about Tinubu academic records, I would have welcome and support it, or let's say, the demand was coming from Nigerian military, I will not oppose it, but a man, who happened to be a political opponents, no nau, God knows, even if I have all the documents and certificates intact, I will still not want it to be release, I swear. My enemy don't worth anything that I should give any attention to.
But because of hates, most of you calling for Tinubu's head are blind, does this man do you any wrong, does he insult your tribe? What was his sin, that you want Jesus to be put to death and allow a thief to go free?
Let's break it down, obi rigged, Atiku rigged and even do votes buying, Tinubu of course rigged, but because Tinubu won the race, you suddenly hates him, right? And by dragging him dirty, you think, that's what will makes him dirty, have you ever see any man who wrestle with pig and not get dirty? By dragging Tinubu to the mud, you are dragging Nigeria into it and it will affect all of us, America is dirtier than the whole Africa, Britain secrecy is worst than amagedom. Continue your stupidity.
As for me, I'm not a witch, I won't join the hates bandwagon. Obi is not a Saint, Atiku is not a messiah, I wish Tinubu success and victory in all this battle, I pray that may God protect him in this trying time and crown his struggle with power and prosperity. May God bless Nigeria and everyone who love Nigeria.
Well said. I agree with you completely. Why should I allow my enemy a free pass if I can use the law legally to frustrate him. Obama, Trump etc didn't allow their Alma Mater to release their educational records because the law protects them. So what Tinubu is doing is not wrong at all.

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Dagenius53: 9:28am On Sep 28, 2023
Atiku know something that we don't know

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Bliss62: 9:28am On Sep 28, 2023
IDENNAA:

Look at this walking z.o.m.b.i

Tinubu is a criminal and must be disgraced and dragged around the world to witness it.

We dont give a ffvkk what your shameless and corrupt PEPT think about the documents. Our goal is to bring irreparable damage to his already criminal history.

Your 8 million illegal votes no concern us. Okay?

Is this what they told you to spread in your WhatsApp group

Rule2 mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod dominique Obinoscopy mukina2

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by garfield1: 9:28am On Sep 28, 2023
BoldBrainz:
Nigerians are a funny lot.

Atiku was a Vice President at a time Tinubu was the Lagos State governor. He had unlimited access to information that most politicians don't. For him to be consistently requesting documents regarding Tinubu's college degree, is not something anyone should write off as ignorance or political desperation.

Whatever Tinubu is concealing at CSU is obviously enough to shift the balance of the cases pending at the Supreme Court and even Tinubu knows this. Even worse is the fact that whatever information Atiku acquires from CSU can still be admissible as evidence when the Supreme Court sits. Tinubu knows this as well.

It is no wonder the very loquacious Reno Omokri and Femi Fani Kayode have been noticeably quiet on this issue. Yet, the ignorant and feeble minded supporters of APC on nairaland keep dancing shamelessly in their desperate bid to just sound slightly intelligent.

Atiku cannot be our president

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by codedguy1(m): 9:28am On Sep 28, 2023
Jiokejohn:

All the money BAT has been spending to conceal or prevent verification of his academic record is enough to turn Osum state to Dubia.

But he preferred to plunge it into concealing his self-acclaimed Excellent and First class academic record.

[Imagine, how on earth should someone use Excellent and First Class academic record against the owner? This narrative does not connote at all]

These people still looking for excuses for that criminal drug Baron are disfunctionally rettardded to say the least. Once they have noting to defend that criminal with they start stupidly attacking others.

Imagine someone begging and finding ways to block the release of his excellent and first class result that he has been boasting with.

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by fredoooooo: 9:29am On Sep 28, 2023
Collect all the money he took from Nigerians,.

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by udemzyudex(m): 9:29am On Sep 28, 2023
Suits and countersuit
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Bliss62: 9:29am On Sep 28, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

So this is how low uve gone. When u were making noise everywhere with tinubu qualification u wont let us here word. Same u criticized obi for presenting his gcse. You people are so pathetic with no vision. All you wanted to do is make igbos suffer without minding the economic hardship. Non of you have excuse anymore so let's face the music uve created and stop talking trash. Next thing u will tell us to wait another 6months and see the wonders tinubu will do. Stupid people!!

Una go chop ban tire till you learn to speak like civilized adult

Rule 2 mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod dominique Obinoscopy mukina2

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by NEIGHBOUR(m): 9:29am On Sep 28, 2023
[quote author=Taylor92 post=126066242][b]Atiku wan bury Tinubu

E wan use suit finish Tinubu life

Guys keep your hands and dealings pure t ....

Since you know everything, why not just reveal the whole show to Atiku so he can stop stressing himself.
That will not give him the presidency. 😂😂😂
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Triangles1(m): 9:30am On Sep 28, 2023
Bliss62:

Call me whatever you like, you only showed how your mother raised you

You really know how to respond perfectly, this is a smack down.

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Gboom: 9:30am On Sep 28, 2023
Taylor92:
Atiku wan bury Tinubu

E wan use suit finish Tinubu life

Guys keep your hands and dealings pure to avert future nemesis

Yes Tinubu might have attended Chicago university but he used a dead woman’s papers to gain admission

The dead woman is the real daughter of the Iyaloja of Lagos his alleged mother who’s not his biological mother

He used the dead Tinubus papers to travel abroad to push cocaine

You know back then technology wasn’t this advanced people used others papers to travel

That’s the identity Atiku is trying to unmask
These your toxic comments about President Tinubu are getting out of hand.
If they eventually arrest you, I hope you will be able to defend all these your comments

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by IDENNAA(m): 9:31am On Sep 28, 2023
femisplash:
Hahaha.. Mumu Atiku, anywhere he runs to, Tinubu will continue to flog him. He lost at Judge Maldonado's court and has run back to Judge Gilbert, Lol. He wanted court to grant his requests earlier than September 23 but has now filed for a new judgement on Oct 3. He has suffered back to back delays and i can bet that he won't get any judgement anytime soon. Tinubu would teach him the lesson of his life, Atiku and Obi will labour in vain.

Wait ooo. These Tinubu supporters no get sense ooo.... grin grin

I have been a resident of this great nation for 18 years, ma nigga! Go talk to the birds. Tinubu will be disgraced!

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by MEGAWATCH: 9:32am On Sep 28, 2023
Bliss62:

Atiku is so desperate

Whether Tinubu's name is Amuda Yekini Aguileri or Bola Ahmed Tinubu, 8 million voters choose him to be the President

Whether Tinubu has a Bsc certificate or not, the least is School Cert, and also 8 million voters choose him over Atiku

Why can't Atiku provide evidence of how he won if he truly won

Very stupid people in NIGERIA that will suffer to death.

You made similar statement in 2015 with Buhari certificate and after that you suffered foolishly.

Now you have started again.

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Clobisman(m): 9:32am On Sep 28, 2023
OmoGomesIlorin:
All the money Atiku is spending on court cases will be enough to start a Cassava or Agbado farm to feed the country and become Father Abraham. But no he hates to spend on what will benefit the people.
And what about the money tinubu is using to get lawyers to stop the release of his results. It is enough to setup agbado export business for more than one thousand agbadorians
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by FuckDModz: 9:32am On Sep 28, 2023
This is exactly how the new generation of Yorubas think.

A generation of reprobate morons.

Hopeless Yahoo Yahoo ritualists!

Bliss62:

Atiku is so desperate

Whether Tinubu's name is Amuda Yekini Aguileri or Bola Ahmed Tinubu, 8 million voters choose him to be the President

Whether Tinubu has a Bsc certificate or not, the least is School Cert, and also 8 million voters choose him over Atiku

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by MightySparrow: 9:32am On Sep 28, 2023
Bliss62:

Atiku is so desperate

Atiku is too desperate. Is it morally fair for the north to dominate governance in both military and civilian? If he had thrown his weight behind Obi, I can have sympathy for him.

Tinubu also, could have his faults, but in the name of fairness should continue as the claim of obi is very difficult in the Court of Law.

Law operates on reasonable evidence in the court room not in the minds of people.

Fulani again? Heaven forbid.
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by sweerychick(f): 9:32am On Sep 28, 2023
Bliss62:

Atiku is so desperate

What exactly is Tinubu hiding? If he has nothing to hid then let him not block them for releasing his records. Tinubu is a president and a public figure so Nigerians have the right to know his academic records. The more he blocks it the more suspicious he makes the whole case looks

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Jevica: 9:33am On Sep 28, 2023
Bliss62:

shame!!!! You are just an educated illiterate. soooo bad

Atiku is so desperate

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by BreconHills(m): 9:34am On Sep 28, 2023
dawnomike:
There's something Atiku knows that makes he keep knocking the doors of CSU.

Hr doesn't know anything. Private detectives and his lawyers have agreed to keep the money rolling in.
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Bliss62: 9:34am On Sep 28, 2023
FuckDModz:
This is exactly how the new generation of Yorubas think.

A generation of reprobate morons.

Hopeless Yahoo Yahoo ritualists!

Rule 2 mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod dominique Obinoscopy mukina2

Another one
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by nedekid: 9:35am On Sep 28, 2023
Bliss62:

Atiku is so desperate

8m out of a population of 220m?
Are you even considering the moral aspect of all this wahala? Has Nigeria fallen to such low level that you say the end justifies the means? What right will you have to preach against the drug dealers, yahoo boys, armed robbers, fraudsters, prostitutes, when one is a shady character.
Is it that for political or tribal reasons you see nothing wrong in a president paying lawyers millions to avoid his first class records being released?
Where is the spirit of true omoluabis?

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by IDENNAA(m): 9:35am On Sep 28, 2023
Bliss62:

Is this what they told you to spread in your WhatsApp group

I be Yankee boy ooo. I know this country more than even your druggie daddy. Tinubu is facing annihilation and he knows it. You know he is still hiding in France to continue his plot to stop Atiku from organizing the press conference after the release of the documents. This is the end of the road for your criminal

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Bliss62: 9:35am On Sep 28, 2023
MEGAWATCH:

Very stupid people in NIGERIA that will suffer to death.

You made similar statement in 2015 with Buhari certificate and after that you suffered foolishly.

Now you have started again.

Una go chop ban tire
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by RomanGreen: 9:35am On Sep 28, 2023
Bliss62:

Call me whatever you like, you only showed how your mother raised you

You also showed how your mama and papa raised you by being stuuupid
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by emekajacobogbon(m): 9:35am On Sep 28, 2023
Tinubu and APC lawyers go defend tire
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Tinubuagbado: 9:36am On Sep 28, 2023
Bliss62:

Atiku is so desperate

You Yoruba's are reason why Nigeria is the way it is and can't develop.

Whoever that supports a thief is a thief.

You're among them

Amoda Sangodele should mathematically prove to the world how Amoda Sangodele = Bola Tinubu.

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Heffalump(m): 9:36am On Sep 28, 2023
Bliss62:
Atiku is so desperate

Who dash Tinubu (aka Amuda) the 8million votes? is it the one INEC sold to your paid master?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Governor Ambode Visits Olusosun Dumpsite; Defends Shut Down / Kaduna Bandits Kill 60-Year-Old Man With 12 Children In His Farm - Shehu Sani / Adamu Maina Waziri: PDP Presidential Ticket Will Be Zoned To North

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65