Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU (27515 Views)

Supreme Court Discards Deposition By CSU Based On 180-Day Time Frame / Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar / Reno Omokri: Summary Of The Testimony Given By CSU Under Oath (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:02pm On Sep 28, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

Atiku is so desperate

Whether Tinubu's name is Amuda Yekini Aguileri or Bola Ahmed Tinubu, 8 million voters choose him to be the President

Whether Tinubu has a Bsc certificate or not, the least is School Cert, and also 8 million voters choose him over Atiku

Why can't Atiku provide evidence of how he won if he truly won

Try day read, e go save you a lot.
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by byteem: 12:02pm On Sep 28, 2023
13october:

Did Obama, Bush, GEJ released their own?. Don't be fool forever you can learn.

Na so.. Theirs was never in contention.. Like. Seriously use ur brain 🤏 just a lil portion.tintitni . Gej was a academic even if it was zoology..Obama and Bush are known graduates from ivy League schools in the US.. That's public knowledge.. Geez.. Why even bother.. Ignorance is blisss for your lot..
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by ttobizz(m): 12:11pm On Sep 28, 2023
Stubborn82:
Headless mobs, come here, let me set your head for you, seem you didn't see beyond your hatred, and your hatred for Tinubu is causing you lots of moral damage.
If your enemy wants to dig your down fall, will you give him the support? No....wait, first.....let me put it this way for you. If someone you have help in multiple time, now turn as your enemy because he wants what you have,and since he couldn't get it, he look for ways to bring you down, despite knowing that you worth and deserves it, even if you have all what your enemy are asking for, will you give it to them? No nau.....let just put Atiku and Tinubu case aside, let's try to personalise this case to ourselves, will you give your enemy some vital information about you, just because of they want you down? My people used to say, if rice has stones, must it come from the mouth of aboki? Does rice grows in desert?
If it is national assembly that was making this call, I wouldn't have bothered, if it was house of rep, that were demanding to know about Tinubu academic records, I would have welcome and support it, or let's say, the demand was coming from Nigerian military, I will not oppose it, but a man, who happened to be a political opponents, no nau, God knows, even if I have all the documents and certificates intact, I will still not want it to be release, I swear. My enemy don't worth anything that I should give any attention to.
But because of hates, most of you calling for Tinubu's head are blind, does this man do you any wrong, does he insult your tribe? What was his sin, that you want Jesus to be put to death and allow a thief to go free?
Let's break it down, obi rigged, Atiku rigged and even do votes buying, Tinubu of course rigged, but because Tinubu won the race, you suddenly hates him, right? And by dragging him dirty, you think, that's what will makes him dirty, have you ever see any man who wrestle with pig and not get dirty? By dragging Tinubu to the mud, you are dragging Nigeria into it and it will affect all of us, America is dirtier than the whole Africa, Britain secrecy is worst than amagedom. Continue your stupidity.
As for me, I'm not a witch, I won't join the hates bandwagon. Obi is not a Saint, Atiku is not a messiah, I wish Tinubu success and victory in all this battle, I pray that may God protect him in this trying time and crown his struggle with power and prosperity. May God bless Nigeria and everyone who love Nigeria.

Place your head straight, sentiment aside, Nigerians deserve to know their president.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by fnep2smooth(m): 12:12pm On Sep 28, 2023
georgeakins:

Obi has been conquered and crushed.
He cannot be Nigeria's president.
Stop smoking weed...

1 Like

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by FireUpNow(m): 12:17pm On Sep 28, 2023
This fight na fight to finish oo. See rofo rofo.
If you sabi say your ways nor pur please avoid politics
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by femisplash: 12:25pm On Sep 28, 2023
iswallker:

Calm down bro - it is thubvu that is running from pillar to post

He ran to another court to stop a order given by magistrate court ..

We will know who won and lost soon enough grin

But I don't see your principal winning this baffle to conceal his fraudulent past

grin
You can see how Tinubu is dragging Atiku like generator, he has filed a new case, wait for the reply of Tinubu's lawyers, Atiku will lose everywhere, he would still come here and lose in SC, then Tinubu will bundle him over into the waiting arms of FBI to continue spending his dollar spree.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Bliss62: 12:32pm On Sep 28, 2023
Validated:

You
Mean fictitious 8m wasted votes that EYENECK allocated?

Believe what you want , 2027 is not far to try again

1 Like

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by BrokenCondom: 12:34pm On Sep 28, 2023
Taylor92:
Atiku wan bury Tinubu

E wan use suit finish Tinubu life

Guys keep your hands and dealings pure to avert future nemesis

Yes Tinubu might have attended Chicago university but he used a dead woman’s papers to gain admission

The dead woman is the real daughter of the Iyaloja of Lagos the woman Tinubu is claiming to be his mom

He used the dead Tinubus papers to travel abroad to push cocaine

You know back then technology wasn’t this advanced people used others papers to travel

That’s the identity Atiku is trying to unmask

Na wetin Gistlover talk no be me talk am

How will he ever Unravel this?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 28, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

Atiku is so desperate

Whether Tinubu's name is Amuda Yekini Aguileri or Bola Ahmed Tinubu, 8 million voters choose him to be the President

Whether Tinubu has a Bsc certificate or not, the least is School Cert, and also 8 million voters choose him over Atiku

You are right. But the issue is that if he indeed forged those results then he has flouted the rule of Inec and the constitution. But if you feel that constitution and rule of law don’t matter as long as your candidate wins then you can openly say that.

Alternatively Tinubu can just release the results and show the world his first class. That will put tiki to shame and also Obi. Don’t you agree?
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Ladoja19: 12:34pm On Sep 28, 2023
The highest of it is tinubu
Man desperate enough, change his identity just 4 a political AmbitionS
Imagine someone who denied his parents
Wow
Quotes been adopted
Now he has d power he claimed to be his
Don't forget oo
1 Dollar is 1k
Bliss62:
cool

Atiku is so desperate

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by 77up(m): 12:36pm On Sep 28, 2023
Atiku should go and sit down.
Chasing shadow upandan 😂

1 Like

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by DeShineShine(m): 12:42pm On Sep 28, 2023
H.E. Atiku Abubakar is chasing shadow and by the time the shadow is caught, 8 years could have gone. So sorry for him.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Felimax(m): 12:44pm On Sep 28, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Calling you a mu.mu is an understatement
Maybe you should add catastrophic to it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by YouAreNobody: 12:44pm On Sep 28, 2023
Taylor92:

Every time check my signature for free stuff

Una go go loot rice from a moving vehicle in Ibadan and thief plantain for Sagamu finish come here dey shout free stuff

Carry that free stuff share give your fellow hungry miscreants make them stop to dey thief

Hahahahahahhahahsahshahahah.....guy you get bad mouth
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by CORRECTMAN78(m): 12:51pm On Sep 28, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

Atiku is so desperate

What is forgery?
What is fraud?
If you can define those two, you will know why Tinubu should stop running
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by ozo13(m): 12:52pm On Sep 28, 2023
NOwazobia:
We shall know at the end of the case.
Tor.i doubt if supreme court of ourland will ask for another election.
That is by the way.Does it mean Peter Obi were unable to prove how they both won the election and are now seeking the disqualification route
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by IfnobeGod20: 12:56pm On Sep 28, 2023
ozo13:
This filing and refiling of case is just to tell you he isn't winning any case .Obama certificate and that of Biden were asked to be made public by his opponents but we knew what came of the case.Like people just dey catch cruise.
But Trump never went to court to ask for Obama's certificate, he only jokingly asked him to make his grades public on the premise that he was a dull student when he was in school. You can prove me wrong that Trump followed normal legal pattern to seek for Obama's record. I am waiting for you.
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by YouAreNobody: 12:58pm On Sep 28, 2023
solreb:

Well said. I agree with you completely. Why should I allow my enemy a free pass if I can use the law legally to frustrate him. Obama, Trump etc didn't allow their Alma Mater to release their educational records because the law protects them. So what Tinubu is doing is not wrong at all.
Agbadoists will never compare US and Nigeria when it comes to good things, only in bad things.

Your Tinubu said he's a first-class graduate, why is he hiring his grades?

And you're shameless for saying what Tinubu is doing isn't bad. Tinubu is a civil servant and people he work for deserve to know who he truly is.

If Atiku, Obi or Kwankwaso was president and doing this same thing, I'm sure you won't support it. Tribalism has blinded you totally.
Shame

1 Like

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by AskNgige2: 12:59pm On Sep 28, 2023
Tareq1105:

Where's your proof?

For your information, Atiku doesn't know anything about Tinubu academic record.

Reno Omokri advised him against CSU certificate of Tinubu but Jackson Ude, David Hundeyin and Wilson Iwu convinced him that Bola Tinubu is a Female.

That's how he started spending Dollars by hiring a US attorney.

Tinubu is however ready to help Atiku drain his Dollar account.

One good sincere question for you and answer for the sake of your future generations...

Is Tinibu a drug Baron or not?
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Fearyourcreator: 12:59pm On Sep 28, 2023
dawnomike:
There's something Atiku knows that makes him to keep knocking the doors of CSU.
That you all will fall for the attention he is seeking...
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Shebbs: 1:01pm On Sep 28, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

Atiku is so desperate

Who Are The 8M Who Choosed Him? Abeg Talk For Yourself Oga.
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by iswallker(m): 1:03pm On Sep 28, 2023
femisplash:
You can see how Tinubu is dragging Atiku like generator, he has filed a new case, wait for the reply of Tinubu's lawyers, Atiku will lose everywhere, he would still come here and lose in SC, then Tinubu will then bundle him over into the waiting arms of FBI to continue spending his dollar spree.

Bros but you go school nah - it's not a new case - it's a response to thubvus case trying to stop his fraud from being uncovered....
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by IfnobeGod20: 1:08pm On Sep 28, 2023
tamdun:

Even Obama asked court not to make his academic records available,so I see no reason why tinubu....
See this liar. Obama never asked any court in and out of America not to release his record. I challenge you to this to bring out any link of court summon or judgement to that effect. It was a verbal request made by Trump on Obama to release his school grades on the premise that Obama was a dull student when he was in school. I am waiting for the link. You people just continue to lie and lie and lie and you people have become the father of all liar.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by IfnobeGod20: 1:15pm On Sep 28, 2023
Wallade:

Atiku is simply a sore loser. He is so selfish to the extent that he cares less about the nation's image and everyone but himself and his dream.

He is so desperate!
It's Tinubu that doesn't care about country's image and not Atiku. Leaders must live above board because they are symbols of the country. It's Tinubu that is disgracing the country and no other person. You should have asked yourself, why is Tinubu blocking his supposed first class record?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by aylive02(m): 1:16pm On Sep 28, 2023
Bliss62:

Call me whatever you like, you only showed how your mother raised you
. Shut tf up! We already see how you were raised.
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Idiotseverywher: 1:17pm On Sep 28, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

Atiku is so desperate

. Yoruba mentality of hiding the truth, Atiku is not desperate, when Buhari rigged him out with power of incumbency, he took Buhari up, he wanted to expose the fake things in Aso Rock and fight dirty but the northern elites feared the move by Atiku , they all came together and begged Atiku not to expose the game, Atiku had to calm down and warned that nobody will rig his election again, Tinubu now thought that Atiku will be manipulated again, hmmmm this time APC and Tinubu will regret ever coming into this election, by the time Atiku finish city Tinubu , Tinubu will be a piece of rag, Atiku is going to fight dirty, the best thing for Tinubu now is to design if not a lot of things about him will be opened, Atiku is ready even to kill this time around, later mark it here, he will remember Mahmud INEC chairman. Atiku no send anybody, his aim now is to embarrass the rot in Nigeria and America and the American government is very careful because they know that Atiku is targets them for their false democracy
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by NOwazobia: 1:17pm On Sep 28, 2023
ozo13:
Tor.i doubt if supreme court of ourland will ask for another election.
That is by the way.Does it mean Peter Obi were unable to prove how they both won the election and are now seeking the disqualification route
We shall know at the end. 📌
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Aboguede(m): 1:19pm On Sep 28, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
It's his money he is wasting. Meanwhile, Wike will still not let him take PDP. Check my signature for free stuffs!

They have block ur thing abi signature.

Na u still dey use barbecue abi vulture moniker grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by ozo13(m): 1:28pm On Sep 28, 2023
NOwazobia:
We shall know at the end. 📌
nice one
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by IfnobeGod20: 1:29pm On Sep 28, 2023
13october:

Did Obama, Bush, GEJ released their own?. Don't be fool forever you can learn.
Were Bush, GEJ and Obama taken to court to release their certificates? Capital NO.
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Raskimonojendor: 1:36pm On Sep 28, 2023
BoldBrainz:
Nigerians are a funny lot.

Atiku was a Vice President at a time Tinubu was the Lagos State governor. He had unlimited access to information that most politicians don't. For him to be consistently requesting documents regarding Tinubu's college degree, is not something anyone should write off as ignorance or political desperation.

Whatever Tinubu is concealing at CSU is obviously enough to shift the balance of the cases pending at the Supreme Court and even Tinubu knows this. Even worse is the fact that whatever information Atiku acquires from CSU can still be admissible as evidence when the Supreme Court sits. Tinubu knows this as well.

It is no wonder the very loquacious Reno Omokri and Femi Fani Kayode have been noticeably quiet on this issue. Yet, the ignorant and feeble minded supporters of APC on nairaland keep dancing shamelessly in their desperate bid to just sound slightly intelligent.
ObJ (a bigger enemy) had same access and couldn't deny Tinubu.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Our Lives Under Python Dance Ii – South-east Residents Speak / DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria / Amachree: Camcorder Found By Fashola At Lekki Tollgate Looked Planted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.