Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU (27520 Views)

Supreme Court Discards Deposition By CSU Based On 180-Day Time Frame / Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar / Reno Omokri: Summary Of The Testimony Given By CSU Under Oath (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Swiftgrp: 6:10pm On Sep 28, 2023
femisplash:
Hahaha.. Mumu Atiku, anywhere he runs to, Tinubu will continue to flog him. He lost at Judge Maldonado's court and has run back to Judge Gilbert, Lol. He wanted court to grant his requests earlier than September 21 which failed and has now filed for a new judgement on Oct 3. He has suffered back to back delays and i can bet that he won't get any judgement anytime soon. Tinubu would teach him the lesson of his life, Atiku and Obi will labour in vain.
Lol.
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by 2BabaNairaland: 6:23pm On Sep 28, 2023
Gbam !

dawnomike:
There's something Atiku knows that makes him to keep knocking the doors of CSU.
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Stubborn82: 6:56pm On Sep 28, 2023
Irony1:

you just wrote trash walahi and you are not smart at all
You know its true that I have said, you are the one not smart enough to get my point, or maybe the hatred has blind your eyes to see the truth
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Stubborn82: 6:59pm On Sep 28, 2023
ttobizz:

Place your head straight, sentiment aside, Nigerians deserve to know their president.
Then you should have write to the Senate's to carry out investigation on it, not that you will shouting like someone who's going to die tomorrow, you are accusing someone that's is not yet prove guilty of the crime
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Stubborn82: 7:01pm On Sep 28, 2023
Shikini:

Oga, you're a disgrace to your generation, I swear!
No need explaining further

I guest your fada must be a disgrace to your tribe, anytime you open your mouth, I knew that the fada that raise must be a disgrace
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Kaycee9242(m): 7:05pm On Sep 28, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Calling you a mu.mu is an understatement

Its even an insult to mu.mu people, this one no qualify

1 Like

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Stubborn82: 7:07pm On Sep 28, 2023
remi2good:
you typed all this trashy epistle and you're beating your scrawny chest that you've made sense?? Typical CORNFUSED Agbadorian 🙄
Hatred can make some zom-bidiots to think upside down
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by ttobizz(m): 7:19pm On Sep 28, 2023
Stubborn82:

Then you should have write to the Senate's to carry out investigation on it, not that you will shouting like someone who's going to die tomorrow, you are accusing someone that's is not yet prove guilty of the crime

Place your head straight.
I feel your pain
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by RoyalUc(m): 7:21pm On Sep 28, 2023
Wallade:

The moment he became the president of Nigeria, his interest in Nigeria became national.

Why should he resign? Did Chicago State University deny that he was at the school; graduated from the school or issued a diploma certificate from the school? The University certificate was not even a requirement to contest the election so what are you blabbing about?

Atiku should just relocate to Dubai as usual, we have more serious challenges to handle in the country than to dwell on election that has long been concluded and declared.

Betterstill, let Atiku continue and we shall see where the court cases will lead him. Atiku will never be president of Nigeria!

If this were to be happening to Atiku, Obi, Emefiele, would you hold the same view?
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Stubborn82: 7:21pm On Sep 28, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

See the way you myopically personalized the political issue as if political opponents are enemies. Sorry, you're bereaved of common sense. Politicians are not enemies to themselves, you the supporters are the real enemies to one another.
Howbeit, whoever want to represent the image of the country must be seen to live above board and not have skeleton in his or her cupboard, because any infraction in the leader will definitely rob off on the country and the citizens and that is why the constitution is explicit on the requirements needed to be a president, governor or any other posts vying for. One thing I discovered about some of you, you dwell more on the outcome of the election and not the process of the election but forgetting that the process to the election is more important than the outcome. Let me give this scenario, may be that will heal your ignorance. If a rich man son steal your belonging and he is caught. Will you say because he is a rich man son he should be left alone, forgetting that every act of unfaithfulness is a crime on it own. Why the universal law says, you cannot build something on nothing.
Every reasonable human being knows that for you to go into politics, you must first put your record straight and house in order. Tinubu was careless in all this thing. This is an issue that has been on since 2000. He should have perfected everything about his educational qualification and not leave anything on chance because politicians dig deep.
Abusing his opponents is just an act of ignorance and not because you love the nation but only for your love for Tinubu. Whoever loves this nation, would want his leaders to live above board and truly be a good symbol of reference that can be emulated.
If you don't want your political opponents to dig you out, please don't join politics. That's how it is all over the world and not only in Nigeria, so, don't make it look as if it is a new thing.
The problem with you people is this hatred you have. This hatred is making some of you to go mad. What I wrote there is not that I support whatever they are accusing Tinubu of, even despite that I knew very well that majority of this news were mere rumours and fake, yet I'm not blindly supporting Tinubu, but I made it clear that atiku is not doing this for the Nigeria but selfish ambition, thats why I said if it was the body of Nigerian government that call for this, I will support it. But you overlooked this my statement and started saying something else, read my post very well before you mentioned me, I just respected you but don't drag me next time, there is no mercy in my tongue
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Stubborn82: 7:22pm On Sep 28, 2023
ttobizz:

Place your head straight.
I feel your pain
I can see that you are really in pain, watch Tinubu complete 8 years
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by IfnobeGod20: 7:37pm On Sep 28, 2023
Wallade:

Tinubub reserves the right to make his class records available to you or otherwise. It is not your property or public document. It is his private property and he did not apply for a job in your organization such that you want to scrutinize his Curriculum Vitae.

To the best of my knowledge, the persons contesting for the position of the Nigerian president is only required to present a Pry School Leaving Certificate.

If he cares less about the country, he will not be Nigeria's president today. Undermining and embarrassing him publicly does not portray Mr Atiku as a nationalist.

Kindly show me your past and present presidents in Nigeria that lived or is living above board. Do you consider yourself a perfect human being in any way? Does Atiku live above board?

Show me a perfect person and I tell you; that is a person living a deceptive life.
In trying to justify the cover up for Tinubu, you went haywire and misrepresenting fact and figure. The minimum requirement to be submitted for the post of a president is Secondary School certificate and not Primary School certificate you stated. Read your constitution very well.
Meanwhile, in all records that Tinubu submitted to INEC, he claimed he doesn't have primary and secondary school certificate but only claimed he has B.Sc and that was what he submitted.
Now, for record, the B.Sc he claimed he had was observed to be riddled with inconsistencies when compared to the one given to a Nigerian lawyer friend who subpoenaed CSU to request for it. It was the said lawyer that first sued Tinubu last year, I think around October, claiming that Tinubu submitted fake certificate.
Now, in my own bias, yes, I know Tinubu went to CSU and he graduated successfully but two issues are in contention.
1. Tinubu might have gotten the replacement of his B.Sc cert through the back door and not follow the normal route to get it, which brought him to this ridicule.
2. Tinubu might have used another person's diploma result to gain admission into CSU, which made his certificate to bear female as sex and his date of birth different from the usual one he is using.

Besides, to the main issue on whether Tinubu reserve the right to make his record available to anyone or not. My brother, Tinubu is no more a private person again, since the day he came out to say he wants to be Nigeria president. Since that day, he is a public person and that was why the US judge ruled that since Tinubu had submitted his diploma Atiku's interest supersedes Tinubu's right. Go back and read that judgement again. Every public officers lost their right as a private persons the day to come out to vie for position and that is why no one scrutinize someone sitting jeje in his parlour. Or did you see anyone disturbing him on his cert since he left office in 2007? He has lost his privacy right as a president of Nigeria.

However, that the past presidents doesn't live above board, does it mean those after them should not live above board? Please which kind mentality is that? With this your mentality, it would be hard for the country to move forward. Must the nation always cover up deficiency and for what reason?
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by ttobizz(m): 7:42pm On Sep 28, 2023
Stubborn82:
I can see that you are really in pain, watch Tinubu complete 8 years

Cant you see, it's your pain all along. I'm more concerned about my international image as a Nigerian, your Tinubu can have 20yr for all I care, just make sure to give him a clean record.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by DOptical: 8:00pm On Sep 28, 2023
Atiku chasing wild goose. Took Jonathan to court, including Jonathan's academic records. Took Buhari to court. Now it's Tinubu 😂

CSU has severally affirmed that Tinubu was their graduate. That's the only thing they owe the public. They won't release Tinubu's records to anyone. You're not his parents or guardian who paid his school fees. Imagine the nonsense. I liked how CSU called off his bluff and told him to go sit down. Thus all he and his cohorts resorted to fake news everywhere 😂
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by IfnobeGod20: 8:03pm On Sep 28, 2023
Stubborn82:

The problem with you people is this hatred you have. This hatred is making some of you to go mad. What I wrote there is not that I support whatever they are accusing Tinubu of, even despite that I knew very well that majority of this news were mere rumours and fake, yet I'm not blindly supporting Tinubu, but I made it clear that atiku is not doing this for the Nigeria but selfish ambition, thats why I said if it was the body of Nigerian government that call for this, I will support it. But you overlooked this my statement and started saying something else, read my post very well before you mentioned me, I just respected you but don't drag me next time, there is no mercy in my tongue
Sorry nobody have a hatred but saying things the way it suppose to be. The Bible says, buy the truth and sell it not. We cannot continue to cover up falsehood, ill manner and dirty life of people for no reason.
Thank you for even reminding me, that you would have given support if it was national assembly that was investigating Tinubu. Mr. Man, it is not within the purview of national assembly to investigate a case of forgery because it doesn't even fall under any oversight function of it. They are only empowered to investigate matters within the government business. It's only police that have the mandate to investigate such matter. It is when they had finished the investigation, then pass it to National Assembly as an instrument for impeachment. Please try and educate yourself than commenting out of point. Everything is not by gragra.
Sorry o, I am used to denigration, it is not a new thing to me but I don't go down to gutter with anyone. Abuse me till tomorrow, it won't change anything in me.
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Basher8583: 10:17pm On Sep 28, 2023
Taylor92:
Atiku wan bury Tinubu

E wan use suit finish Tinubu life

Guys keep your hands and dealings pure to avert future nemesis

Yes Tinubu might have attended Chicago university but he used a dead woman’s papers to gain admission

The dead woman is the real daughter of the Iyaloja of Lagos the woman Tinubu is claiming to be his mom

He used the dead Tinubus papers to travel abroad to push cocaine

You know back then technology wasn’t this advanced people used others papers to travel

That’s the identity Atiku is trying to unmask

Na wetin Gistlover talk no be me talk am

You beter shut up your trap of a mouth before enta unecessary wahala and end up wearing Clavin Rein
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Basher8583: 10:21pm On Sep 28, 2023
ttobizz:

Place your head straight, sentiment aside, Nigerians deserve to know their president.

May you not run mad trying to know what is already known all too well.
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Wallade(m): 10:50pm On Sep 28, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

In trying to justify the cover up for Tinubu, you went haywire and misrepresenting fact and figure. The minimum requirement to be submitted for the post of a president is Secondary School certificate and not Primary School certificate you stated. Read your constitution very well.
Meanwhile, in all records that Tinubu submitted to INEC, he claimed he doesn't have primary and secondary school certificate but only claimed he has B.Sc and that was what he submitted.
Now, for record, the B.Sc he claimed he had was observed to be riddled with inconsistencies when compared to the one given to a Nigerian lawyer friend who subpoenaed CSU to request for it. It was the said lawyer that first sued Tinubu last year, I think around October, claiming that Tinubu submitted fake certificate.
Now, in my own bias, yes, I know Tinubu went to CSU and he graduated successfully but two issues are in contention.
1. Tinubu might have gotten the replacement of his B.Sc cert through the back door and not follow the normal route to get it, which brought him to this ridicule.
2. Tinubu might have used another person's diploma result to gain admission into CSU, which made his certificate to bear female as sex and his date of birth different from the usual one he is using.

Besides, to the main issue on whether Tinubu reserve the right to make his record available to anyone or not. My brother, Tinubu is no more a private person again, since the day he came out to say he wants to be Nigeria president. Since that day, he is a public person and that was why the US judge ruled that since Tinubu had submitted his diploma Atiku's interest supersedes Tinubu's right. Go back and read that judgement again. Every public officers lost their right as a private persons the day to come out to vie for position and that is why no one scrutinize someone sitting jeje in his parlour. Or did you see anyone disturbing him on his cert since he left office in 2007? He has lost his privacy right as a president of Nigeria.

However, that the past presidents doesn't live above board, does it mean those after them should not live above board? Please which kind mentality is that? With this your mentality, it would be hard for the country to move forward. Must the nation always cover up deficiency and for what reason?

When you want to lecture people in public space, always do your research before misinforming people.

1. I insist that a contestant for the presidential election in Nigeria only needs Pry School Leaving certificate as minimum requirement to contest. See https://www.google.com/amp/s/guardian.ng/features/law/eligibility-to-contest-election-into-elective-offices-under-the-1999-constitution/amp

I quote: "Undoubtedly, Section 131(d) of the 1999 Constitution (as amended) prescribes Secondary School Leaving Certificate as the minimum educational qualification of candidates contesting election to the office of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. It stipulates that candidates must be “educated up to at least School Leaving Certificate Level or its equivalent.”

When the above provision is construed in its ordinary grammatical meaning, persons who do not possess the Secondary School Leaving Certificate or its equivalent are not qualified to contest election to the office of President. In other words, upon a cursory reading of the provision of Section 131(d), it is easy to come off with the impression that unless a person possesses the Secondary School Leaving Certificate or its equivalent (Grade II Teacher’s Certificate, the City and Guilds Certificate), he or she is ordinarily not eligible to contest election to the office of the President of Nigeria. Similar interpretation will be given to other provisions on qualification of candidates in respect of other elective posts/offices.

The above provision must however be read along with Section 318(1) of the said Constitution, which is the interpretation Section. It becomes crystal clear, upon a careful reading of the said Interpretation Section, that even persons whose educational qualifications are below the Secondary School Leaving Certificate/level and its equivalent are still qualified to contest election, if they possess the Primary Six School Leaving Certificate or its equivalent along with the other requirements listed under the said definition Section (Section 318 (1)).

For the avoidance of doubt, Section 318(1) provides: “School Certificate or its equivalent” means – (a) a Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent, or Grade II Teacher’s Certificate, the City and Guilds Certificate; or (b) education up to Secondary School Certificate level; or (c) Primary Six School Leaving Certificate or its equivalent and- (1) service in the public or private sector in the Federation in any capacity acceptable to the Independent National Electoral Commission for a minimum of ten years, and (11) attendance at courses and training in such institutions as may be acceptable to the Independent National Electoral Commission for periods totalling up to a minimum of one year, and (111) the ability to read, write, understand and communicate in the English language to the satisfaction of the Independent National Electoral Commission; and (d) any other qualification acceptable by the Independent National Electoral Commission;”

2. Tinubu submitted BSc certificate hence the reason INEC didn't demand his pry or secondary school leaving certificate. This doesn't mean he doesn't have pry or secondary school leaving certificate. He didn't claim not to have Pry or Secondary school leaving certificate.

3. The Chicago State University confirmed that Tinubu was a student of the school, he attended CSU and graduated in 1979 with a bachelor's degree. The initial certificate issued to him had discrepancies however, another authenticated certificate was issued to him by the school. Why would you assume he used another person's result or he got the authenticated one via backdoor?

4. Atiku's interest does not supersede Tinubu's right to privacy on his academic result. What you and the entire public need is to see the certificate, if Tinubu and INEC so wishes. Further scrutiny can be directed to the school and once the school certifies it, that should be it.

5. If you believe Tinubu lost his privacy right, should that give you, Atiku and others the audacity to harass, embarrass and humiliate him?

6. No Nigerian politician lives above board; they are all not perfect and God is not necessarily interested in perfect politicians in His leadership choice for Nigeria. God chose Tinubu despite his imperfections, and there is nothing Atiku, Obi or any of you can do about it.

Election is over, it wasn't the best but we have moved on. We have more serious challenges to ponder and solve for a better Nigeria.
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Wallade(m): 10:56pm On Sep 28, 2023
RoyalUc:

If this were to be happening to Atiku, Obi, Emefiele, would you hold the same view?

I would share the same opinion if Atiku or Obi is the president of Nigeria. Election is over, whoever won is the choice of the people and ultimately the choice of God.

Live with it, please, and stop this disgraceful, hateful, unpatriotic and ridiculous attacks on the president.
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Brownking: 3:35am On Sep 29, 2023
Bliss62:

Call me whatever you like, you only showed how your mother raised you

If your mother raised you then I'm disappointed in your mother.
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by bejick(m): 6:10am On Sep 29, 2023
Stubborn82:
Headless mobs, come here, let me set your head for you, seem you didn't see beyond your hatred, and your hatred for Tinubu is causing you lots of moral damage.
If your enemy wants to dig your down fall, will you give him the support? No....wait, first.....let me put it this way for you. If someone you have help in multiple time, now turn as your enemy because he wants what you have,and since he couldn't get it, he look for ways to bring you down, despite knowing that you worth and deserves it, even if you have all what your enemy are asking for, will you give it to them? No nau.....let just put Atiku and Tinubu case aside, let's try to personalise this case to ourselves, will you give your enemy some vital information about you, just because of they want you down? My people used to say, if rice has stones, must it come from the mouth of aboki? Does rice grows in desert?
If it is national assembly that was making this call, I wouldn't have bothered, if it was house of rep, that were demanding to know about Tinubu academic records, I would have welcome and support it, or let's say, the demand was coming from Nigerian military, I will not oppose it, but a man, who happened to be a political opponents, no nau, God knows, even if I have all the documents and certificates intact, I will still not want it to be release, I swear. My enemy don't worth anything that I should give any attention to.
But because of hates, most of you calling for Tinubu's head are blind, does this man do you any wrong, does he insult your tribe? What was his sin, that you want Jesus to be put to death and allow a thief to go free?
Let's break it down, obi rigged, Atiku rigged and even do votes buying, Tinubu of course rigged, but because Tinubu won the race, you suddenly hates him, right? And by dragging him dirty, you think, that's what will makes him dirty, have you ever see any man who wrestle with pig and not get dirty? By dragging Tinubu to the mud, you are dragging Nigeria into it and it will affect all of us, America is dirtier than the whole Africa, Britain secrecy is worst than amagedom. Continue your stupidity.
As for me, I'm not a witch, I won't join the hates bandwagon. Obi is not a Saint, Atiku is not a messiah, I wish Tinubu success and victory in all this battle, I pray that may God protect him in this trying time and crown his struggle with power and prosperity. May God bless Nigeria and everyone who love Nigeria.

If you have use the amount energy you used in this write up, you for don make in life. But no you rather support a druggie, first class certificate forger and money Laundry man. You cannot shame the shameless. If Thiefubv have any atom of shame he would have not contested but we are in Nigeria a very retarted Country.
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by victory36(m): 9:27am On Sep 29, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

Atiku is so desperate

Whether Tinubu's name is Amuda Yekini Aguileri or Bola Ahmed Tinubu, 8 million voters choose him to be the President

Whether Tinubu has a Bsc certificate or not, the least is School Cert, and also 8 million voters choose him over Atiku

Why can't Atiku provide evidence of how he won if he truly won

you are now changing goalposts after telling atiku to go to court? grin
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by IfnobeGod20: 9:47am On Sep 29, 2023
Wallade:

When you want to lecture people in public space, always do your research before misinforming people.

1. I insist that a contestant for the presidential election in Nigeria only needs Pry School Leaving certificate as minimum requirement to contest. See https://www.google.com/amp/s/guardian.ng/features/law/eligibility-to-contest-election-into-elective-offices-under-the-1999-constitution/amp

I quote: "Undoubtedly, Section 131(d) of the 1999 Constitution (as amended) prescribes Secondary School Leaving Certificate as the minimum educational qualification of candidates contesting election to the office of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. It stipulates that candidates must be “educated up to at least School Leaving Certificate Level or its equivalent.”

When the above provision is construed in its ordinary grammatical meaning, persons who do not possess the Secondary School Leaving Certificate or its equivalent are not qualified to contest election to the office of President. In other words, upon a cursory reading of the provision of Section 131(d), it is easy to come off with the impression that unless a person possesses the Secondary School Leaving Certificate or its equivalent (Grade II Teacher’s Certificate, the City and Guilds Certificate), he or she is ordinarily not eligible to contest election to the office of the President of Nigeria. Similar interpretation will be given to other provisions on qualification of candidates in respect of other elective posts/offices.

The above provision must however be read along with Section 318(1) of the said Constitution, which is the interpretation Section. It becomes crystal clear, upon a careful reading of the said Interpretation Section, that even persons whose educational qualifications are below the Secondary School Leaving Certificate/level and its equivalent are still qualified to contest election, if they possess the Primary Six School Leaving Certificate or its equivalent along with the other requirements listed under the said definition Section (Section 318 (1)).

For the avoidance of doubt, Section 318(1) provides: “School Certificate or its equivalent” means – (a) a Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent, or Grade II Teacher’s Certificate, the City and Guilds Certificate; or (b) education up to Secondary School Certificate level; or (c) Primary Six School Leaving Certificate or its equivalent and- (1) service in the public or private sector in the Federation in any capacity acceptable to the Independent National Electoral Commission for a minimum of ten years, and (11) attendance at courses and training in such institutions as may be acceptable to the Independent National Electoral Commission for periods totalling up to a minimum of one year, and (111) the ability to read, write, understand and communicate in the English language to the satisfaction of the Independent National Electoral Commission; and (d) any other qualification acceptable by the Independent National Electoral Commission;”

2. Tinubu submitted BSc certificate hence the reason INEC didn't demand his pry or secondary school leaving certificate. This doesn't mean he doesn't have pry or secondary school leaving certificate. He didn't claim not to have Pry or Secondary school leaving certificate.

3. The Chicago State University confirmed that Tinubu was a student of the school, he attended CSU and graduated in 1979 with a bachelor's degree. The initial certificate issued to him had discrepancies however, another authenticated certificate was issued to him by the school. Why would you assume he used another person's result or he got the authenticated one via backdoor?

4. Atiku's interest does not supersede Tinubu's right to privacy on his academic result. What you and the entire public need is to see the certificate, if Tinubu and INEC so wishes. Further scrutiny can be directed to the school and once the school certifies it, that should be it.

5. If you believe Tinubu lost his privacy right, should that give you, Atiku and others the audacity to harass, embarrass and humiliate him?

6. No Nigerian politician lives above board; they are all not perfect and God is not necessarily interested in perfect politicians in His leadership choice for Nigeria. God chose Tinubu despite his imperfections, and there is nothing Atiku, Obi or any of you can do about it.

Election is over, it wasn't the best but we have moved on. We have more serious challenges to ponder and solve for a better Nigeria.
The problem I have with some of you is that you always like to justify yourself when corrected. Even after you quoted the same section that validate my submission, you still went berserk justifying it to align with your submission. Primary School certificate is not a prerequisite for appointment or elective position or employment in Nigeria. I am a public servant and I am telling you what you don't know. The minimum qualification for entry in Nigeria is secondary school certificate. Having primary school certificate is as if you have nothing and you are not employable or elective with it.
Now, let me take all the issues you raised one after the other.
1. It seems you're not current and just justifying and backing Tinubu without details of him. For your information, Tinubu didn't enter his primary and secondary school in the INEC form he filled. He filled nil in the two entries but filled his B.Sc. Please, how would you claim somebody has what he didn't fill in his form? This is baffling. The secondary and primary schools he filled in 1999, it was discovered he didn't attend those schools but later claimed the Mr. Afikuyori that filled the forms form him that did the mistakes. He was taken to court by Gani Fawehinmi that time for forgery and perjury but being the nature of our courts, they did abracadabra and the thing was killed unjustly. The secondary school in Ibadan he claimed he went to, Late Odumakin was one of those that graduated the year he claimed he graduated there but the man came to live tv and said he doesn't know Tinubu in that school.
During the build up to the presidential election, Festus Keyamo claimed Tinubu learned from home and didn't go to any primary or secondary school, that he got his diploma by learning from home. I do hope you were sleeping when all these were happening.

2. This your number two had been addressed in number one. Tinubu has never revealed he attended any primary or secondary school. The one he entered in 1999, have been discovered to be fake and he never attended both.

3. I don't think many of you even know what was in contention. None of his political opponents ever said he didn't attend CSU, their contention is the discrepancies in his certificates submitted to INEC that are in variance to the one given to Nigerian lawyer by the same CSU.
Now,let me lecture you. Universities all over the world don't issue two certificates to their students for a single course. If the first one is issue, the next you can get is notification. The certificate of each set are always identical and the same in features.
Your insinuation that the initial certificate issued to him had discrepancy was from your self made idea and not even from Tinubu. The last time I checked, Tinubu claimed that his certificates were lost to unknown soldiers that came to ransacked his house when he was on exile. Stop making up issue as to justify and back Tinubu please, as you're not even current of issue.
I can tell you that Tinubu went through the back doors to get his certificate notification and that is what his dragging his name to the mould.
Another person's result I am talking about is his acclaimed "diploma" certificate and not the B.Sc certificate. That was the diploma that he used to gain admission into CSU. That was the certificate Festus Keyamo said Tinubu got from home by reading from home to pass it.

4. My brother I wasn't the one that said so. It was the the judge that said so, that Tinubu submitting his diploma had subjected it to public scrutiny. He said, because of that Atiku interest supersedes Tinubu's right on the premise that since Atiku want to use it for a purpose at the Nigerian supreme court. Please try and be current so that you will not be making submission out of blues.

5. Please who and who is harassing him? That Atiku took him to court has become an harassment in your own world. Hey! following legal procedure has become an harassment in your own world. Please comment intelligently. Nobody is harassing Tinubu, he puts himself under political scrutiny by vying for the highest position.

6. No doubt no politician is perfect but should we now overlooked the one that is glaring and visible to us. We cannot continue to overlook imperfection, how would the country grow?
I hope you're not part of those blaming and abusing Mnesoma, the girl that forged her jamb's score. If you are, you're an hypocrite of the first degree for giving this kind submission you gave above. Because it is said, what is sauce for the goose is also sauce for the gander. Playing double standard is the greatest disservice to the nation.

I thought after election, the constitution gives room for redress at the tribunal, then, why are you saying the election is over and you have moved on? You better sponsor a bill to exponge that section from the constitution, so that after election you can move on and there will be no need for tribunal set up again to look into election cases. You guys always want all things to go your ways, when you're not God.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Afonjacrusder(f): 10:17am On Sep 29, 2023
Taylor92:

Every time check my signature for free stuff

Una go go loot rice from a moving vehicle in Ibadan and thief plantain for Sagamu finish come here dey shout free stuff

Carry that free stuff share give your fellow hungry miscreants make them stop to dey thief

No mind the unrepentant Yorubad scammer. I called him out earlier, but he wouldn't change.
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Ballotti: 10:19am On Sep 29, 2023
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TIKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKUUUUUUUU!!!!! cheesy
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Wallade(m): 10:39am On Sep 29, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

The problem I have with some of you is that you always like to justify yourself when corrected. Even after you quoted the same section that validate my submission, you still went berserk justifying it to align with your submission. Primary School certificate is not a prerequisite for appointment or elective position or employment in Nigeria. I am a public servant and I am telling you what you don't know. The minimum qualification for entry in Nigeria is secondary school certificate. Having primary school certificate is as if you have nothing and you are not employable or elective with it.
Now, let me take all the issues you raised one after the other.
1. It seems you're not current and just justifying and backing Tinubu without details of him. For your information, Tinubu didn't enter his primary and secondary school in the INEC form he filled. He filled nil in the two entries but filled his B.Sc. Please, how would you claim somebody has what he didn't fill in his form? This is baffling. The secondary and primary schools he filled in 1999, it was discovered he didn't attend those schools but later claimed the Mr. Afikuyori that filled the forms form him that did the mistakes. He was taken to court by Gani Fawehinmi that time for forgery and perjury but being the nature of our courts, they did abracadabra and the thing was killed unjustly. The secondary school in Ibadan he claimed he went to, Late Odumakin was one of those that graduated the year he claimed he graduated there but the man came to live tv and said he doesn't know Tinubu in that school.
During the build up to the presidential election, Festus Keyamo claimed Tinubu learned from home and didn't go to any primary or secondary school, that he got his diploma by learning from home. I do hope you were sleeping when all these were happening.

2. This your number two had been addressed in number one. Tinubu has never revealed he attended any primary or secondary school. The one he entered in 1999, have been discovered to be fake and he never attended both.

3. I don't think many of you even know what was in contention. None of his political opponents ever said he didn't attend CSU, their contention is the discrepancies in his certificates submitted to INEC that are in variance to the one given to Nigerian lawyer by the same CSU.
Now,let me lecture you. Universities all over the world don't issue two certificates to their students for a single course. If the first one is issue, the next you can get is notification. The certificate of each set are always identical and the same in features.
Your insinuation that the initial certificate issued to him had discrepancy was from your self made idea and not even from Tinubu. The last time I checked, Tinubu claimed that his certificates were lost to unknown soldiers that came to ransacked his house when he was on exile. Stop making up issue as to justify and back Tinubu please, as you're not even current of issue.
I can tell you that Tinubu went through the back doors to get his certificate notification and that is what his dragging his name to the mould.
Another person's result I am talking about is his acclaimed "diploma" certificate and not the B.Sc certificate. That was the diploma that he used to gain admission into CSU. That was the certificate Festus Keyamo said Tinubu got from home by reading from home to pass it.

4. My brother I wasn't the one that said so. It was the the judge that said so, that Tinubu submitting his diploma had subjected it to public scrutiny. He said, because of that Atiku interest supersedes Tinubu's right on the premise that since Atiku want to use it for a purpose at the Nigerian supreme court. Please try and be current so that you will not be making submission out of blues.

5. Please who and who is harassing him? That Atiku took him to court has become an harassment in your own world. Hey! following legal procedure has become an harassment in your own world. Please comment intelligently. Nobody is harassing Tinubu, he puts himself under political scrutiny by vying for the highest position.

6. No doubt no politician is perfect but should we now overlooked the one that is glaring and visible to us. We cannot continue to overlook imperfection, how would the country grow?
I hope you're not part of those blaming and abusing Mnesoma, the girl that forged her jamb's score. If you are, you're an hypocrite of the first degree for giving this kind submission you gave above. Because it is said, what is sauce for the goose is also sauce for the gander. Playing double standard is the greatest disservice to the nation.

I thought after election, the constitution gives room for redress at the tribunal, then, why are you saying the election is over and you have moved on? You better sponsor a bill to exponge that section from the constitution, so that after election you can move on and there will be no need for tribunal set up again to look into election cases. You guys always want all things to go your ways, when you're not God.

Well, I took my time to do some research for you in the hope that you could learn as well but you are still stuck to your view on the pry school leaving certificate issue. I also think you did not take your time to read the article nor the quote I extracted from the article. Anyway, that is your business; when you want to contest for the position of the president, submit your Secondary school leaving certificate or better still, your PhD.

I don't have time for banters with you. Kindly proceed with your investigation, court cases, harassment, embarrassment and desperate attacks; it is your dance of shame afterall. Nigeria can handle your worst shot.

Just know that Atiku will never be president of Nigeria, no matter what you do. Maybe Obi could be Nigeria's president in future elections but definitely not Atiku.

Thanks but no thanks to your paymaster!
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by IfnobeGod20: 11:40am On Sep 29, 2023
Wallade:

Well, I took my time to do some research for you in the hope that you could learn as well but you are still stuck to your view on the pry school leaving certificate issue. I also think you did not take your time to read the article nor the quote I extracted from the article. Anyway, that is your business; when you want to contest for the position of the president, submit your Secondary school leaving certificate or better still, your PhD.

I don't have time for banters with you. Kindly proceed with your investigation, court cases, harassment, embarrassment and desperate attacks; it is your dance of shame afterall. Nigeria can handle your worst shot.

Just know that Atiku will never be president of Nigeria, no matter what you do. Maybe Obi could be Nigeria's president in future elections but definitely not Atiku.

Thanks but no thanks to your paymaster!
Just I have told you before now, I am a public servant and I am telling you what I know and what is obtainable in our constitution that you once quoted by yourself. The requirements for elective positions and minimum requirement for employment in Nigeria.
For your information, I don't even vote, because of the nature of my job that forbids me voting. Meaning, choosing of leaders in Nigeria, I don't participate in it but that doesn't stop me lending my voice on critical issues of morality and good conscience.

Nobody is harassing anybody so far you go through the legal and constituted route. Stop making it look as if it is an harassment.
If you know you have a dark past and you brings yourself out for elective position, it means, you're the one that doesn't love the country. If you love the country, you should know that your dark past will tint and Rob off on the country and her people. In a saner countries, when such issue comes up, the person honorably resign to preserve the country's image and dignity but not in Nigeria, they would want to die there because they know they would have those that would back them and they also know that they can manipulate the system to their favour. No patriotism. Their is to people and not the country and that is why the country is sinking. The same case of seeking to revealing Tinubu's records have gone to at least three courts in the country and they all threw it out but same case was received with opened arms in US and a node was given to CSU to make the records available to Atiku, that Tinubu is now seeking variation on what will be given to Atiku in his records. When are we go to grow as a nation? When are our system going to work as it supposed to be and not be at the whims and caprices of the powerful in the country? Until we get to that junction, things will continue to degenerate beyond repair.
Whether Atiku or Obi will be president now or after is none of my business. My business is let our leaders live above board because they are our symbols.
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Wallade(m): 12:01pm On Sep 29, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Just I had told you before now, I am a public servant and I am telling you what I know and what is obtainable in constitution that you quoted by yourself and requirements for elective positions and minimum requirement for employment in Nigeria.
For your information, I don't even vote, because of the nature of my job that forbids me voting. Meaning, choosing of leaders in Nigeria, I don't participate in it but that doesn't stop me lending my voice on critical issues of morality and good conscience.

Nobody is harassing anybody so far you went through the legal and constituted route. Stop making it look as if it is an harassment.
If you know you gave a dark past and you brings yourself out for elective position, it means, you're the one that doesn't love the country. If you love the country, you should know that your dark past will tint and Rob off on the country and her people. In a saner countries, when such issue comes up, the person honorably resign to preserve the country's image and dignity but not in Nigeria, they would want to die there because they know they would have those that would back them and they also know that they can manipulate the system to their favour. The same casebof revealing Tinubu's records have gone to at least three courts and they all threw it out but same case was received with opened arms in US and a node was given to CSU to make the records available for Atiku, that Tinubu is now seeking variation on what will be given to Atiku in his records. When are we go to grow as a nation? When are our system going to work as it suppose to be and not be at the whims and caprices of the powerful in the country? Until we get to that junction, things will continue to degenerate beyond repair.
Whether Atiku or Obi will be president now or after is none of my business. My business is let our leaders live above board because they are our symbols.

Nigerian politicians and leaders will probably live above board - honest, just and selflessly - in the days of your grandchildren. angry

Dream on!
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by kunle4toyeyaho: 1:00pm On Sep 29, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
cheesy Atiku should forget chasing shadows. He should focus on 2027. Let him and his boy Peter Obi run again side by side. Peter Obi running as his vice. cheesy
they would be roundly defeated again in 2027

1 Like

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by kunle4toyeyaho: 1:04pm On Sep 29, 2023
pandax:

The least is the School Certificate as you rightly mentioned,... and the question is, did Tinubu provide his School Certificate?
He provided what is more than school cert.,the CSU even deposed to an affidavit to support the claim.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

House Of Reps Fixes Resumption For Tuesday Amid Coronavirus Pandemic / APC Presidential Primary: Ibikunle Amosun Steps Down, Supports Tinubu / Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.