Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU (27528 Views)

Supreme Court Discards Deposition By CSU Based On 180-Day Time Frame / Certificate Supplied To INEC By Tinubu Was Certified By CSU - Registrar / Reno Omokri: Summary Of The Testimony Given By CSU Under Oath (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Raskimonojendor: 1:40pm On Sep 28, 2023
captainamiedi1:
During Buhari era, Atiku chase server. now he has stared chasing Tinubu certificate. this man sha
🤣
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by int0x80(m): 1:43pm On Sep 28, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

Atiku is so desperate

Whether Tinubu's name is Amuda Yekini Aguileri or Bola Ahmed Tinubu, 8 million voters choose him to be the President

Whether Tinubu has a Bsc certificate or not, the least is School Cert, and also 8 million voters choose him over Atiku

Why can't Atiku provide evidence of how he won if he truly won

Some of you guys here defending this criminal have CORN brain. What Atiku is doing is not about winning or losing an election. It's about the integrity of the election. If actually that Mr druggie falsified the certificate he presented to INEC, then he needs to be disqualified based on the electoral act. I am pretty sure Atiku must have a good intel for him to be this adamant.
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by eeetuk(m): 1:46pm On Sep 28, 2023
"The documents sought by the PDP candidate, through his counsel, Angela Liu, include the record of admission and acceptance at the university, dates of attendance including degrees, awards, and honors attained by the former governor of Lagos State at the university, among others."

The above documents requested by Atiku Abubakar, finally, in my opinion has teeth to bite Bola Tinubu severely. Why? Because the application for admission submitted by Bola Tinubu is where he cheated his way into the chicago state University. Bola Tinubu claimed in 2023 presidential debate that he did not have high school diploma prior to arriving in America. But my search to the Chicago state University admission requirements shows that a high school diploma is required. How did Bola Tinubu get admitted into the Chicago state University will lead to arrest and even his convictions . I think Bola Tinubu BS degree is forged. That is why Bola Tinubu has resisted that Atiku Abubakar not asked any question pertaining to gender of a person whose name is found his diploma.

bottom line is Bola Tinubu has the power in his hands to end this embarrassment today by simply resigning from the office of the presidency.
It is the only way out for Bola Tinubu.
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by femisplash: 1:49pm On Sep 28, 2023
iswallker:

Bros but you go school nah - it's not a new case - it's a response to thubvus case trying to stop his fraud from being uncovered....
Is he not supposed to respond to a suit filed against him?, you want him to grant the thief cheap acess to his personal information?. The thief will labour in vain.
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by JetApartment: 1:55pm On Sep 28, 2023
Bliss62:

Call me whatever you like, you only showed how your mother raised you

But you are the one behaving like someone that lacks proper upbringing...grin grin grin
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Etimemy: 1:56pm On Sep 28, 2023
Bliss62:

Should DSS ask you to say this with evidence won't you cry like David Hudeyen

That's why you crying 😭😭
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Bliss62: 2:09pm On Sep 28, 2023
JetApartment:

But you are the one behaving like someone that lacks proper upbringing...grin grin grin

Birds of a feather... Your upbringing just showed with the manner you qouted me with you silly laughing emoji

What's funny about your mannerless comment
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by JetApartment: 2:33pm On Sep 28, 2023
Bliss62:

Birds of a feather... Your upbringing just showed with the manner you qouted me with you silly laughing emoji

What's funny about your mannerless comment

Na who you be? The only manner I know is mannerbbqgrills that grills dead vultures....grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by lordtriplee(m): 2:33pm On Sep 28, 2023
Let me work this logic you are using. I stole your money because I was hungry, now you have no food to eat but I should be forgiven because the hunger got the better of me and I couldn't do any better to find food. Bros, u lack wisdom
Bliss62:
cool

Atiku is so desperate

Whether Tinubu's name is Amuda Yekini Aguileri or Bola Ahmed Tinubu, 8 million voters choose him to be the President

Whether Tinubu has a Bsc certificate or not, the least is School Cert, and also 8 million voters choose him over Atiku

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Bliss62: 2:34pm On Sep 28, 2023
lordtriplee:
Let me work this logic you are using. I stole your money because I was hungry, now you have no food to eat but I should be forgiven because the hunger got the better of me and I couldn't do any better to find food. Bros, u lack wisdom

If this is your own understanding of the matter you lack far more than wisdom
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Wallade(m): 2:36pm On Sep 28, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

It's Tinubu that doesn't care about country's image and not Atiku. Leaders must live above board because they are symbols of the country. It's Tinubu that is disgracing the country and no other person. You should have asked yourself, why is Tinubu blocking his supposed first class record?

Tinubub reserves the right to make his class records available to you or otherwise. It is not your property or public document. It is his private property and he did not apply for a job in your organization such that you want to scrutinize his Curriculum Vitae.

To the best of my knowledge, the persons contesting for the position of the Nigerian president is only required to present a Pry School Leaving Certificate.

If he cares less about the country, he will not be Nigeria's president today. Undermining and embarrassing him publicly does not portray Mr Atiku as a nationalist.

Kindly show me your past and present presidents in Nigeria that lived or is living above board. Do you consider yourself a perfect human being in any way? Does Atiku live above board?

Show me a perfect person and I tell you; that is a person living a deceptive life.
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by lordtriplee(m): 2:43pm On Sep 28, 2023

These were your words. Ignore that someone had cheated the rules to get a position and transfer the burden to Atiku. Tinubu has always cheated. When he ran for governor, he needed to provide a degree which he knew very well to be a fraud. That gave him the platform to be popular and run for president. He must pay for his sins

Bliss62:

If this is your own understanding of the matter you lack far more than wisdom

1 Like

Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Bliss62: 2:44pm On Sep 28, 2023
lordtriplee:

These were your words. Ignore that someone had cheated the rules to get a position and transfer the burden to Atiku. Tinubu has always cheated. When he ran for governor, he needed to provide a degree which he knew very well to be a fraud. That gave him the platform to be popular and run for president. He must pay for his sins

Leave all this shalaye empty talk

Provide all evidence of cheating in court you have another opportunity at the supreme court
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by lordtriplee(m): 3:04pm On Sep 28, 2023
Na why una suffer go continue for that Nigeria
Bliss62:

Leave all this shalaye empty talk

Provide all evidence of cheating in court you have another opportunity at the supreme court
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Jlow2: 3:10pm On Sep 28, 2023
tamdun:

Even Obama asked court not to make his academic records available,so I see no reason why tinubu....
so why is naira and dollar not same, since you want to bring that comparison
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Dedeity: 3:20pm On Sep 28, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

Atiku is so desperate

What a hopeless statement from a hopeless slave. This is one of the reasons the westerners reffer to you Africans as monkeys. Tueh
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Irony1: 3:21pm On Sep 28, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

Atiku is so desperate

you sat down and wrote this nonsense and you think you are smart abi? Oga the fact that you forged your credentials is enough grounds for disqualification.
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Dedeity: 3:21pm On Sep 28, 2023
Bliss62:

So in your small mind your mother raised you well ? You're supporting illegality because of peanut of tribalism. Ode
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Irony1: 3:22pm On Sep 28, 2023
Stubborn82:
Headless mobs, come here, let me set your head for you, seem you didn't see beyond your hatred, and your hatred for Tinubu is causing you lots of moral damage.
If your enemy wants to dig your down fall, will you give him the support? No....wait, first.....let me put it this way for you. If someone you have help in multiple time, now turn as your enemy because he wants what you have,and since he couldn't get it, he look for ways to bring you down, despite knowing that you worth and deserves it, even if you have all what your enemy are asking for, will you give it to them? No nau.....let just put Atiku and Tinubu case aside, let's try to personalise this case to ourselves, will you give your enemy some vital information about you, just because of they want you down? My people used to say, if rice has stones, must it come from the mouth of aboki? Does rice grows in desert?
If it is national assembly that was making this call, I wouldn't have bothered, if it was house of rep, that were demanding to know about Tinubu academic records, I would have welcome and support it, or let's say, the demand was coming from Nigerian military, I will not oppose it, but a man, who happened to be a political opponents, no nau, God knows, even if I have all the documents and certificates intact, I will still not want it to be release, I swear. My enemy don't worth anything that I should give any attention to.
But because of hates, most of you calling for Tinubu's head are blind, does this man do you any wrong, does he insult your tribe? What was his sin, that you want Jesus to be put to death and allow a thief to go free?
Let's break it down, obi rigged, Atiku rigged and even do votes buying, Tinubu of course rigged, but because Tinubu won the race, you suddenly hates him, right? And by dragging him dirty, you think, that's what will makes him dirty, have you ever see any man who wrestle with pig and not get dirty? By dragging Tinubu to the mud, you are dragging Nigeria into it and it will affect all of us, America is dirtier than the whole Africa, Britain secrecy is worst than amagedom. Continue your stupidity.
As for me, I'm not a witch, I won't join the hates bandwagon. Obi is not a Saint, Atiku is not a messiah, I wish Tinubu success and victory in all this battle, I pray that may God protect him in this trying time and crown his struggle with power and prosperity. May God bless Nigeria and everyone who love Nigeria.

you just wrote trash walahi and you are not smart at all
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by olat70(m): 3:25pm On Sep 28, 2023
Desperado go file tire
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by 8stargeneral: 3:33pm On Sep 28, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

Atiku is so desperate

I don't want to insult you...but just know that you don't have sense
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 3:36pm On Sep 28, 2023
Bliss62:

do u have a mother? Hanimal
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by 8stargeneral: 3:40pm On Sep 28, 2023
Bring your certificate...you said NO,what are you hiding if your pure

Atiku please continue giving him headache till the whole world knows the truth,is only truth that can set tinubu free
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 3:51pm On Sep 28, 2023
femisplash:
Hahaha.. Mumu Atiku, anywhere he runs to, Tinubu will continue to flog him. He lost at Judge Maldonado's court and has run back to Judge Gilbert, Lol. He wanted court to grant his requests earlier than September 21 which failed and has now filed for a new judgement on Oct 3. He has suffered back to back delays and i can bet that he won't get any judgement anytime soon. Tinubu would teach him the lesson of his life, Atiku and Obi will labour in vain.
it's a known fact that one has to look stupid defending the druggie
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by dayssolalee(m): 4:23pm On Sep 28, 2023
Nigerians, I hail ooo

Earn Good cash here by watching advert https://shoplife.com.ng/advert
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by RoyalUc(m): 4:39pm On Sep 28, 2023
Wallade:

Tinubub reserves the right to make his class records available to you or otherwise. It is not your property or public document. It is his private property and he did not apply for a job in your organization such that you want to scrutinize his Curriculum Vitae.

To the best of my knowledge, the persons contesting for the position of the Nigerian president is only required to present a Pry School Leaving Certificate.

If he cares less about the country, he will not be Nigeria's president today. Undermining and embarrassing him publicly does not portray Mr Atiku as a nationalist.

Kindly show me your past and present presidents in Nigeria that lived or is living above board. Do you consider yourself a perfect human being in any way? Does Atiku live above board?

Show me a perfect person and I tell you; that is a person living a deceptive life.

So, your argument is that since nobody is perfect and lives above board, Atiku shouldn't go to court to pursue his desires to the end?

Why are there laws and courts to judge cases?

Should armed robbers, fraudsters, forgers, etc not be prosecuted again since nobody is perfect?

You people said they can go to court, now they are in court and you are angry with him, accusing him of embarrassing the nation.

Who is actually embarrassing this country?
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Loveglow(f): 4:45pm On Sep 28, 2023
Ok
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Wallade(m): 4:51pm On Sep 28, 2023
RoyalUc:

So, your argument is that since nobody is perfect and lives above board, Atiku shouldn't go to court to pursue his desires to the end?

Why are there laws and courts to judge cases?

Should armed robbers, fraudsters, forgers, etc not be prosecuted again since nobody is perfect?

You people said they can go to court, now they are in court and you are angry with him, accusing him of embarrassing the nation.

Who is actually embarrassing this country?

What selfish and desperate interest?

Atiku is an embarrassment, he make Dubai his home after every contest but only stays in Nigeria when election is due. He can't fool me and he lost the election.

I didn't vote for Tinubu or anyone of them but Atiku should just get over the loss. He should stop dwelling over spilled milk like a spoilt brat.

He can go to court for all I care but I am certain about this: Atiku will never be president of Nigeria.
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by RoyalUc(m): 5:04pm On Sep 28, 2023
Wallade:

What selfish and desperate interest?

Atiku is an embarrassment, he make Dubai his home after every contest but only stays in Nigeria when election is due. He can't fool me and he lost the election.

I didn't vote for Tinubu or anyone of them but Atiku should just get over the loss. He should stop dwelling over spilled milk like a spoilt brat.

He can go to court for all I care but I am certain about this: Atiku will never be president of Nigeria.

Tinubu's interest isn't personal but national?

You know what true nationalist and patriots do? They resign their offices even over the slightest scandal or even allegations.

Can your nationalist do that?
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by Wallade(m): 5:25pm On Sep 28, 2023
RoyalUc:

Tinubu's interest isn't personal but national?

You know what true nationalist and patriots do? They resign their offices even over the slightest scandal or even allegations.

Can your nationalist do that?

The moment he became the president of Nigeria, his interest in Nigeria became national.

Why should he resign? Did Chicago State University deny that he was at the school; graduated from the school or issued a diploma certificate from the school? The University certificate was not even a requirement to contest the election so what are you blabbing about?

Atiku should just relocate to Dubai as usual, we have more serious challenges to handle in the country than to dwell on election that has long been concluded and declared.

Betterstill, let Atiku continue and we shall see where the court cases will lead him. Atiku will never be president of Nigeria!
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by chariiks(m): 5:36pm On Sep 28, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

Atiku is so desperate

You are one the problems we have in this country. Did your Tinubu submit his ssce. Whatever is worth doing should be done properly.
Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by nkemjacob2(m): 6:09pm On Sep 28, 2023
Y is Chicago making things to difficult.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

It Is Legal For DSS To Arrest Suspects At Night - The Cable Replies Femi Falana / Jonathan Campaign Advert On Peppermint (Picture) / Buhari Meets With Northern Traditional Rulers At Aso Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.