Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin (65496 Views)

JAMB Sanctions Officials For Asking Female Student To Remove Her Hijab / I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder / Uk Female Dependants Neeeded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by Vision101(m): 7:37pm On Sep 30, 2023
Lies and attention seeking only.

1) Average UK national with their racist mentality will hardly accept to share apartment with a black more so femal/male.

2) The co-tenant is a fee paying person therefore the issue of being kicked out does not arise. She can only ask to be relocated. No favour is done. Therefore there's nothing like trying to make him comfortable.

2 Likes

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by IamMobisola(f): 7:40pm On Sep 30, 2023
This is why these people easily accuse you Nigerian men abroad of rape and sexual assault because it is always difficult to prove your innocence because of the way you people are so perverted!!
Disgusting

5 Likes

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by ambale(m): 7:40pm On Sep 30, 2023
Na too much xvideos dey cause all these things ooo😄

2 Likes

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by SeriouslySense(m): 7:41pm On Sep 30, 2023
grin grin grin
He went to the UK, to learn how to determine who is a virgin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by SeriouslySense(m): 7:41pm On Sep 30, 2023
grin grin grin
IamMobisola:

This is why these people easily accuse you Nigerian men abroad of rape and sexual assault because it is always difficult to prove your innocence because of the way you people are so perverted!!
Disgusting
Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by IamMobisola(f): 7:43pm On Sep 30, 2023
Vision101:

1) Average UK national with their racist mentality will hardly accept to share apartment with a black more so femal/male.

2) The co-tenant is a fee paying person therefore the issue of being kicked out does not arise. She can only ask to be relocated. No favour is done. Therefore there's nothing like trying to make him comfortable.
Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by IamMobisola(f): 7:44pm On Sep 30, 2023
Vision101:

Your second point though… if that discussion actually happened, then the lady can report him for sexual harassment and he will be moved out because he can’t deny not asking such questions.

3 Likes

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by SeriouslySense(m): 7:44pm On Sep 30, 2023
true, which she did
IamMobisola:

Your second point though… if that discussion actually happened, then the lady can report him for sexual harassment and he will be moved out.
Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by Zupay: 7:46pm On Sep 30, 2023
McStoic:

So she being a female shares a flat with a male? No one is taking note of that..

Male and female students share flats here in the UK and you MUST maintain and respect boundaries. For example, there are houses where those who are already working share as the house may be a 4 bedroom house, each bedroom rented to a tenant and theremaybe 3 guys already living there, ladie most times don't fear renting the 4th bedroom.

4 Likes

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by calabaman(m): 7:46pm On Sep 30, 2023
I support her kicking him out but not bringing it to twitter.

The guy is supersilly and indeed a creep.

What a shameless ambassador....

There is something known as manner of approach should he have feelings for the lady.
Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by johnjose68: 7:50pm On Sep 30, 2023
Bharekta:
A 21-year-old student has sent her Flatmate [male Nigerian student ] packing for asking her an intrusive question whilst she was only trying to make him comfortable.

The guy must an i.pobian flat.head zombie.diot grin grin

1 Like

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by soccerlite: 7:50pm On Sep 30, 2023
Imagining the discussion that led to such
Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by Truvelisback(m): 7:50pm On Sep 30, 2023
Thundafireseun:
Very simple question

Yes I’m a virgin…. No I’m not a virgin

You didn’t tell us how you were trying to make him feel comfortable… buh you rushed to social media to tell us the part where he asked about your sexuality

Fear daughter’s of EVE
That question irritates them. grin It could be the way she was forming decent girl that prompted him to ask him that. Pls, Ladies, if u aren't a Virgin, don't form as though u are. Just be normal.

1 Like

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by MamaletASO: 7:50pm On Sep 30, 2023
The guy must be a foo*lish person..
Why asking a foo*lish question??

You see a girl like dis..that am seeing on this picture..
Even a blind person knows that dis girl (her pvzzy) on the picture is a toilet that allow all things..

Mtcheww..

Next..

1 Like

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by raskymonojendor: 7:51pm On Sep 30, 2023
Vision101:

This girl is Asian.

2 Likes

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by chipower: 7:56pm On Sep 30, 2023
Prettychild:

This is one sided. She didn’t tell us the conversation that led to that question. He can’t just ask you that question from the blues

You are right. The story is not complete.
He didn't just walk up to the girl and asked her whether she was a virgin. Obviously it didn't happen that way.

On the surface, what the guy said sounds uncultured, but she should have told us what brought about the question. This will help us to have a better understanding of what transpired.

Men, please don't be too comfortable around women. Always create space between you and women. Women are very difficult to understand.

To be honest with you guys, I cannot comfortably say that I understand my wife.

3 Likes

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by Burchester: 7:57pm On Sep 30, 2023
Wow.
Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by Wujio: 7:59pm On Sep 30, 2023
nairalanda1:
See as some people dey defend the guy.

The guy made a big mistake...by not finding out about the culture of the country he was going to.

See, before you relocate to another country, find all you need to know about the country. It's culture, its habits, how its people act, etc. Many Nigerians have gotten into troubles for not doing that. They enter every country thinking it is like home.

The joker Nigerian needs to know that feminism is very strong abroad. As is sexisim awareness. He should have known that and conducted himself accordingly.

Now he has gotten himself into some issues. Anyway, thank god it is just having to change room. Not getting arrested or sued.. Hope he learns his lesson.

Wrong. Shes not a virgin and he reminds her of how bad she feels about it. You cant even see thru issues clearly

1 Like

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by jaxxy(m): 7:59pm On Sep 30, 2023
Thundafireseun:
Very simple question

You didn’t tell us how you were trying to make him feel comfortable… buh you rushed to social media to tell us the part where he asked about your sexuality

Fear daughter’s of EVE

Ure not dating, neither are u friends and ure asking are u a virgin?? what does he possibly want to do with that?

that's why I warn these redpill fanatics to know their boundaries. UK is not Nigeria were u ridicule women who u don't know.

White girls can be friendly bt they are also crazy and serious about boundaries.

Trust me that guy would have got into more serious trouble if she let him stay cos he obviously lacks boundaries.

5 Likes

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by etrange: 7:59pm On Sep 30, 2023
wrongnumber:

It can be harmless or harmful depending on the trajectory of conversation.

Let's stop this bias. But it's OK if a lady asks the size of a man's dik or if he is rich.

Stupid people

Are you being serious right now? So if a girl who is your roommate comes to where you're sitting and asks if you have a big dick, you don't think it's pretty obvious she's aiming to have sex with you? Whoever says it's normal for a lady you're not flirting with to just ask you the size of your dick out of nowhere? Tell me, in what universe is that normal? Don't you know what an invasive or suggestive question is? Are you pretending you don't know what that guy was up to?

It's not worth it replying to y'all cause some of are simply not logical at all. Tufia.

8 Likes

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by MyAmericandream(f): 8:00pm On Sep 30, 2023
Thundafireseun:
Very simple question

Fear daughter’s of EVE

When you’re meeting someone for the first time there are some asinine questions you shouldn’t ask.

And have also noticed something with our men when you are extremely too nice to them or make them feel comfortable they always think you have interest in them or you want something in return.

3 Likes

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by Wujio: 8:00pm On Sep 30, 2023
BewareOf419:
She should have get him arrested, why would you be asking such a stupid question? fvck your own and leave the rest for others to fvck

grin
Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by michoim(m): 8:07pm On Sep 30, 2023
It is a pity that after decades of oppression from Nigeria government, most Nigerians (old & young, religious or not) demonstrates some kind of strange insanity that amazes common sense people. You will see a person you just meet, asking irrelevant questions that doesn't concern him like have you married? How many children do you have? How old are you?...

1 Like

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by jogojogo: 8:07pm On Sep 30, 2023
She is angry because she is no longer a virgin and may have lost her virginity to a guy who played a fool of her
yeye olosho girl.
Me no send for all these rubbish.....even when you smile at me, I no dey smile back. Can't fall for the silly bait.
#mindingmybusiness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by 1Sharon(f): 8:09pm On Sep 30, 2023
IamMobisola:

Disgusting

Just look at them fighting for their life in these comments. Asking for proof and calling her a liar.

As if that very question isn't the type of questions Nigerian men typically ask of women in reality. Even on this forum, they make such comments.

2 Likes

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 30, 2023
etrange:
And someone is on there supporting him. He said it's a harmless question. So they should sit down and starting discussing if she has had sex? Honestly, the way some of these guys think is just irritating. They are all over Nairaland hiding thier perversion and obsession behind thier anti-women comments. Morning, afternoon and night, they're thinking of women; creating ridiculous threads left, right and center. Very promiscuous bunch.

Even me as a guy was shocked to see someone supporting him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by IamMobisola(f): 8:13pm On Sep 30, 2023
1Sharon:

Just look at them fighting for their life in these comments. Asking for prove and calling her a liar.

As if that very question isn't the type of questions Nigerian men typically ask of women in reality. Even on this forum, they make such comments.
As in, they steadily just disgrace this country

4 Likes

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by jogojogo: 8:13pm On Sep 30, 2023
michoim:
It is a pity that after decades of oppression from Nigeria government, most Nigerians (old & young, religious or not) demonstrates some kind of strange insanity that amazes common sense people. You will see a person you just meet, asking irrelevant questions that doesn't concern him like have you married? How many children do you have? How old are you?...
But a briton asked me this question at work last week
He asked how about my wife, how many kids do i have, if my family is here with me?
The questions would have been taken to be silly if those questions were asked by a Nigerian, right?

3 Likes

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by cocolacec(m): 8:15pm On Sep 30, 2023
McStoic:

So she being a female shares a flat with a male? No one is taking note of that..
In Western world,women share flats with men.Different room in the same apartment,shared kitchen,sitting room and toilet.

1 Like

Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by Mrhonesty: 8:15pm On Sep 30, 2023
It's not a bad question. The lady is only colouring what transpired between them.

quote author=Artiiclebeast post=126101075]What a disgraceful ambassador.[/quote]
Re: UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:15pm On Sep 30, 2023
After $leeping around they think they can find virg!n$ to marry. The girl is a good girl, otherwise she would have implicated him and ensure his a$$ is deported back to naija.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend / Photos Of The University Of Ibadan Student Who Jumped To Her Death / New Waste Bins Used In LASU (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.