Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders (47922 Views)

Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid / Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church / Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by MasterTee007: 12:50am On Oct 02, 2023
Was Saul spiritually qualified ...he became Apostle PAUL. It is between them and their God. I am in no position to judge...Amen.

FreeStuffsNG:
Jimmy Odukoya, sister installed as church leaders

https://punchng.com/jimmy-odukoya-sister-installed-as-church-leaders/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by Okoroawusa: 12:53am On Oct 02, 2023
Family business successfully handed over to the next generation

3 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by phemmyfour: 12:55am On Oct 02, 2023
Righteousness2:
There is absolutely nothing wrong in having children replace their parents in Ministry.

What is wrong is if the children are not spiritually qualified to hold such position and you give it to them just based on physical relationship.

My prayer for the young man and his sister is that they submit wholeheartedly to GOD ALMIGHTY in truth and in spirit.

Ministry is beyond inheritance. Ministry is God's business. God does not need your height, your degree, your expertise or financial power to run his business.

Infact if the only qualification you have is that it is my father's church, you will be an experimental tool for the devil to waste.

If you want to truly see God work through you, you Must genuiely and personally yield yourself to Him.
Go straight to the point and stop dilly dally. Are you for or against in this scenario

3 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by klawaaa: 12:55am On Oct 02, 2023
Black people go soon learn that religion is one of the weapons their slave masters used on their mindset. Now, the God of men are now using it as cashapps.
FreeStuffsNG:

1 Like

Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by Antichristus: 1:07am On Oct 02, 2023
FAMILY PLC, JESUS FOR SALE. ALL FUNDS GO TO THE FAMILY PURSE. SOME IDIOTS WILL NOT WAKE UP BUT CONTINUE TO FUND A FAMILY'S LIFESTYLE.

1 Like

Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by PeachtreeReside(f): 1:10am On Oct 02, 2023
VinnyBaba:

This Guy that acted one TV soap Opera where he Steals from his mother (Gloria Anozie).🤔

He looks too RUGGED to be a Pastor.🙁😕

He resembles a GIGOLO. 😒

He is married with kids.

Been a Pastor for years...

Looks like a gigolo is funny. it's hilarious

He is educated ooo.

We need to let go of our biases .

1 Like

Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by IjebuWarrior: 1:12am On Oct 02, 2023
Righteousness2:
There is absolutely nothing wrong in having children replace their parents in Ministry.

What is wrong is if the children are not spiritually qualified to hold such position and you give it to them just based on physical relationship.

My prayer for the young man and his sister is that they submit wholeheartedly to GOD ALMIGHTY in truth and in spirit.

Ministry is beyond inheritance. Ministry is God's business. God does not need your height, your degree, your expertise or financial power to run his business.

Infact if the only qualification you have is that it is my father's church, you will be an experimental tool for the devil to waste.

If you want to truly see God work through you, you Must genuiely and personally yield yourself to Him.

Do there's nothing wrong in children replacing their parents in the ministry, abi? Really? Na only dem?

Baba, craze dey ur head, no be small ooo. Madness dey worry you walahi! 🤬

2 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by IjebuWarrior: 1:13am On Oct 02, 2023
Righteousness2:

Whether befor or after death, you Must be spiritual qualified befor you yield to ministry except you want the devil to finish you.

Baba, gbenu e soun joor!

3 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by IjebuWarrior: 1:16am On Oct 02, 2023
judedwriter:
Ministry isn't butter and bread...

It involves much Bible studying, prayer and fasting, night vigils, strong faith, persecutions, agape love, selflessness, etc.

It is not something you inherit from your parents as you do property. You must be specifically called.

You're blessed, Sir!

Just imagine that useless RIGHTEOUSNESS fool saying nonsense as usual. angry

3 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by SheikhMuniru(m): 1:21am On Oct 02, 2023
FAMILY BUSINESS, NO DOUBT ABOUT THE FACT THAT CHURCH IS A BUSINESS
Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by fortunechy(m): 1:28am On Oct 02, 2023
Their family their business...
Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by deyplay: 1:31am On Oct 02, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmmm.

As a Disciple of Christ, I am an amateur on this brand of Pentecostalism where son and daughter replace their father and mother to take over the running of affairs, and the concept of Pentecostalism itself , I will patiently allow myself to be guided on this issue.

It's obvious that TREM may likely take same route when the Founder is advanced in age or goes to be with the Lord. Check my signature for free stuffs.
if you own a church and you leave, can you let another person take over if your children as well capable
Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by Nobody: 1:39am On Oct 02, 2023
abhosts:
But when they are raising money to build exotic church buildings, they would tell donors that those contributions are made to God. People should be under no illusions and accept that penticostal charismatic churches are personal family ventures.

You are a wise man. I will never fall for the scam of " we are giving to God" again.

3 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by InvertedHammer: 2:12am On Oct 02, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmmm.

As a Disciple of Christ, I am an amateur on this brand of Pentecostalism where son and daughter replace their father and mother to take over the running of affairs, and the concept of Pentecostalism itself , I will patiently allow myself to be guided on this issue.

It's obvious that TREM may likely take same route when the Founder is advanced in age or goes to be with the Lord. Check my signature for free stuffs.
/
He is heir and she is the heiress to the business.

Morons see church; the family sees business.

/

3 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by doneback04: 2:14am On Oct 02, 2023
Family business continue

2 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by NewDea4: 2:46am On Oct 02, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

These pastors are all scammers I sweargrin See format wey Okonkwo use for therecheesy

Anyway why would anybody wanna lock them out of their father's business empire? I don't blame or criticize anybody, wallahi! The game is the game!

3 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by popcykaylah(m): 3:11am On Oct 02, 2023
Business as usual..
Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by October1960: 3:37am On Oct 02, 2023
plaetton:
Pentecostal Christianity , by default, is a private business enterprise usually run by a family.

Yep. A business that preys on the gullible and desperate.

2 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by kingthreat(m): 3:55am On Oct 02, 2023
jaxxy:

Go and see how adebayo son is talking to pastors in his father's church. one time he had to apologise because of the public backlash.

Succession in RCCG is going to be way different. Pastor Adeboye didn't start the church. He was appointed to lead. After him, another will be appointed to lead.
Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by AareGaa: 3:56am On Oct 02, 2023
Racoon:
All these pentecostalism is just a charade. They form churches and turned it to family business.

Blame those who donate their hard earned money to fund the charade.

If there were no 'exploitables', there would be no exploiters.
There's no man of God anywhere, they are all hustlers.

2 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by kingthreat(m): 3:58am On Oct 02, 2023
MasterTee007:
Was Saul spiritually qualified ...he became Apostle PAUL. It is between them and their God. I am in no position to judge...Amen.

Paul was spiritually appointed. His background qualified him.
When he joined the ministry, you could see it all in his words, his actions and his dressing.
Christianity is against tattoos and if you must wear one, definitely not as the head of a church. If he is broken, let him remove his fashionistic appearances. The focus should be on honoring God.

2 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by Angrigowt: 4:04am On Oct 02, 2023
Ugly midgets.africa is lost 4ever
Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by Hotfreezing: 4:04am On Oct 02, 2023
deyplay:
if you own a church and you leave, can you let another person take over if your children as well capable

A boy is kissing various women on TV, has tattoos, wears earrings and that is the idiot you deem fit to lead a church?

Well, it's not a church, it is family business.

2 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by AareGaa: 4:11am On Oct 02, 2023
Hotfreezing:

He keeps an artifical dread, flaunts tattoos, wears a heavy chain and wears an earring while preaching.

Jesus Christ did not die for this kind of nonsense to be happening.

At a time in my life, I was close to 2 General Overseers.

When I studied them, I concluded there was no man of God anywhere.

These pastors are lazy men who want to live big without working.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by gtassure: 4:23am On Oct 02, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

All these ceremonies na drama jor! The real koko be say henceforth, you go dey control Billions in tithes, offering and special pledges!

Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by gtassure: 4:27am On Oct 02, 2023
All these ceremonies na drama jor! The real koko be say henceforth, you go dey control Billions in tithes, offering and special pledges!
Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by happney65: 4:27am On Oct 02, 2023
dyydxx:

Was Jimmys wife there?

Of course she will be. But it was Jimmy and his sister that were ordained on the Altar
Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by gtassure: 4:37am On Oct 02, 2023
October1960:

Yep. A business that preys on the gullible and desperate.
That is why you should not expose impressionable minds (Children) to some hard-core teaching of these men and women!
You can be desperate, but you should not be gullible!

2 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by Willie2015: 4:42am On Oct 02, 2023
Children can be church leaders for administration purpose.. its a different ball game with the anointing. Children most time don't inherit the anointing on their father. U need to be called by God. Peace

1 Like

Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by enemyofprogress: 4:43am On Oct 02, 2023
Righteousness2:

church is not a company that parents can be replaced by their children. They need to be called by God and not by parents

3 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by tctrills: 4:49am On Oct 02, 2023
Righteousness2:

The church does not belong to anyone. It is not a property that is inherited. It is supposed to belong to Christ and not the Odukoya family

2 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by Kobojunkie: 4:53am On Oct 02, 2023
grin cheesy cheesy wink grin cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
ROFLMAO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's 'Dangerously Rich' Statement / Dont Laugh Alone, As Spotted In Portharcourt (photo) / Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.