Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders (47964 Views)

Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid / Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church / Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by Ceasarceasar: 10:49pm On Oct 01, 2023
Hotfreezing:

What about the earrings and tattoos? Maybe you're blind to that. FYI, he still wore those nonsense to preach today.

You that you're applying for Civil service job, why don't you carry tattoos, earrings and dreads to the place?

You are an hypocrite, no 2 ways about it.

Africa mentality... Already judging before knowing me..

Must I condemn every one on dreads?

Stop behaving like some one that is not educated..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by Shinjawestern: 10:52pm On Oct 01, 2023
daygee12:

Tell ur Pastors or GO to do the right thing stop blaming people for ur stupidity

U cant sperate abduls and stupidity
Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by Shinjawestern: 10:52pm On Oct 01, 2023
Ceasarceasar:

Forget that Abdul ,he is a head slamming mohammadian terrorist
Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by Shinjawestern: 10:53pm On Oct 01, 2023
Hotfreezing:

What about the earrings and tattoos? Maybe you're blind to that. FYI, he still wore those nonsense to preach today.

You that you're applying for Civil service job, why don't you carry tattoos, earrings and dreads to the place?

You are an hypocrite, no 2 ways about it.

U be mumu sha...

Delete this rubbish u type..

Try travel out make u see werin dey happen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by bigtt76(f): 10:54pm On Oct 01, 2023
Who are you to judge? What if they are qualified? Didn't Jesus Christ come down from heaven to lead His Father's dominion over the earth? cheesy

Righteousness2:
There is absolutely nothing wrong in having children replace their parents in Ministry.

What is wrong is if the children are not spiritually qualified to hold such position and you give it to them just based on physical relationship.

My prayer for the young man and his sister is that they submit wholeheartedly to GOD ALMIGHTY in truth and in spirit.

Ministry is beyond inheritance. Ministry is God's business. God does not need your height, your degree, your expertise or financial power to run his business.

Infact if the only qualification you have is that it is my father's church, you will be an experimental tool for the devil to waste.

If you want to truly see God work through you, you Must genuiely and personally yield yourself to Him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by Shinjawestern: 10:54pm On Oct 01, 2023
Eneye4me:
One mentally deranged IPOB terrorist spotted.

A head slamming mohammadian terrorist
Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by Ceasarceasar: 10:55pm On Oct 01, 2023
Shinjawestern:

Forget that Abdul ,he is a head slamming mohammadian terrorist

Lols grin
Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by daygee12: 10:56pm On Oct 01, 2023
Hotfreezing:
Go to the Corporate Affairs Commission and run a search on the Trustees of major pentecostal churches. You will shout.

Start from Winners. You go see something.

Ladies and gentlemen, it is husband, wife and children Nigeria limited.

Kindly share a screenshot
Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by ufotunang: 10:56pm On Oct 01, 2023
Brother and sister are pastors...... family bussiness

3 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by Felix6: 10:57pm On Oct 01, 2023
bbyby01:
People wey dey say church no be family business. Una go explain tire. No evidence.
Waiting for Oyedepo to hand over to his son
Their eyes go clear soon.

4 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by Alexanderobi: 10:57pm On Oct 01, 2023
Don't be religious!!!!
What's wrong is wrong. Stoping playing the devil's advocate or gas lighting people.
Is is a church or family business? So only the children are competent enough.
Open your eyes don't be a hypocrite
Righteousness2:
There is absolutely nothing wrong in having children replace their parents in Ministry.

What is wrong is if the children are not spiritually qualified to hold such position and you give it to them just based on physical relationship.

My prayer for the young man and his sister is that they submit wholeheartedly to GOD ALMIGHTY in truth and in spirit.

Ministry is beyond inheritance. Ministry is God's business. God does not need your height, your degree, your expertise or financial power to run his business.

Infact if the only qualification you have is that it is my father's church, you will be an experimental tool for the devil to waste.

If you want to truly see God work through you, you Must genuiely and personally yield yourself to Him.

4 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by Didi2d(m): 11:00pm On Oct 01, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmmm.

As a Disciple of Christ, I am an amateur on this brand of Pentecostalism where son and daughter replace their father and mother to take over the running of affairs, and the concept of Pentecostalism itself , I will patiently allow myself to be guided on this issue.

It's obvious that TREM may likely take same route when the Founder is advanced in age or goes to be with the Lord. Check my signature for free stuffs.

Bless you

2 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by dyydxx: 11:04pm On Oct 01, 2023
happney65:

I watched a little bit of the handing over to Jimmy and his sister Tolu on their YouTube channel yesterday.

A lot of them will do the same. Winners o, Embassy o, Their children are all pastors manning big churches in Europe and America.

By the time the owner passes away, It is transferred to the children or the wife and then it remains permanently in the Family.

I don't have anything against them using their children as successors afterall it is a family business. What I have against is them saying it is what the Holy spirit wants. No it is not as that is a blantant lie.

If tommorow I want to start going to church,You won't find me in any pentecostal church. I'll prefer to go to an Orthodox church

Today's brand of pentecostalism was created for financial prosperity preaching and was created as a family business and it shall remain so in Jesus name. grin grin

Was Jimmys wife there?
Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by AngelicBeing: 11:13pm On Oct 01, 2023
judedwriter:
Ministry isn't butter and bread...

It involves much Bible studying, prayer and fasting, night vigils, strong faith, persecutions, agape love, selflessness, etc.

It is not something you inherit from your parents as you do property. You must be specifically called.
wink
Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by Hotfreezing: 11:16pm On Oct 01, 2023
Ceasarceasar:

As educated as you are, why don't you wear an earring and carry your tattoos for the FG job you're chasing. When you get there, tell them not to judge you that they're not educated.

10 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by jubrilELsudan: 11:35pm On Oct 01, 2023
ABEG WHO GET HIM SISTER CONTACTS CAUSE I FOR LIKE FVCK HER

1 Share

Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 01, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmmm.

As a Disciple of Christ, I am an amateur on this brand of Pentecostalism where son and daughter replace their father and mother to take over the running of affairs, and the concept of Pentecostalism itself , I will patiently allow myself to be guided on this issue.

It's obvious that TREM may likely take same route when the Founder is advanced in age or goes to be with the Lord. Check my signature for free stuffs.

A disciple of Christ? I am honestly surprised at this claim!
Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by tete7000(m): 11:40pm On Oct 01, 2023
Pentecostalism, an offshoot of protestalism is to Christianity what free enterprise is to market theory in economics.

3 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by Tunagee(m): 11:55pm On Oct 01, 2023
1Sharon:
Family affair- Mary J Blige

As in ehn.......... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by jaxxy(m): 11:56pm On Oct 01, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmmm.

Go and see how adebayo son is talking to pastors in his father's church. one time he had to apologise because of the public backlash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by Tozocalamity: 12:00am On Oct 02, 2023
To God be the all the glory concerning this development. Right now the church of christ now has a new shepherd.

1 Like

Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by ednut1(m): 12:01am On Oct 02, 2023
Adeboye and oyedepo will do same

3 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by kabillionaire(m): 12:16am On Oct 02, 2023
Family money making machine!
Congrates to them
Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by Smartguyboy(m): 12:18am On Oct 02, 2023
Family business they don’t mind to call a stripper as long as she’s a family member.

3 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by shineeye1: 12:20am On Oct 02, 2023
This is how they deceive the gullible and those who ask no questions that they are fellow builders of the "house of God" when in actual fact they are building their personal companies and business empires. Woe unto these penterascals!

Suddenly, Jimmy who never found any attraction in the "work of God" is called to become the head of the table of a multibillion naira spinning company. Jimmy answers to the money call . Lousy fellows who have Americanized the gospel . In a matter of time, the dreadlocks of Jimmy will become the way of the company staff . They are empty vessels making loud noises that signify nothing. They are hollow pipes that have nothing of divine value to offer. Theirs is the vainglory of materialism.

6 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by ManOfSon: 12:22am On Oct 02, 2023
Christianity's vanity pastors insult the faith every day by their actions and their omissions. It cannot be a part of the teachings of Christianity that churches be run as family businesses or cults.

DrGoodman:
The op has only one agenda, to insult Christianity.

Check my signature for free stuffs oh ye hungry fellows.

3 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by shineeye1: 12:23am On Oct 02, 2023
ednut1:
Adeboye and oyedepo will do same

Perhaps not same room for the junior Adeboyes but certainly for the Oyedepos who are alpha and omega of the company

1 Like

Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by chatinent: 12:24am On Oct 02, 2023
Church business is bigger than yahoo yahoo.

4 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by shineeye1: 12:24am On Oct 02, 2023
Tozocalamity:
To God be the all the glory concerning this development. Right now the church of christ now has a new shepherd.

Behold one of their hypnotized folks..

2 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by shineeye1: 12:35am On Oct 02, 2023
When I see a church, I can readily identify it. They are charitable organizations set up for the care of the needy and for converting of sinners to righteous people. When I see a company camouflaging as a church, I also quickly recognize it. You see the business owners living in splendor, off the sweat of their followers, while the hypnotized followers shout Amen!

4 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by enemyofprogress: 12:38am On Oct 02, 2023
Odukoya group of companies. Na the church wey Dpen11 and Midehi3 dey go be dat.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" / Anne Enenche Ejected From Her Late Husband’s House (PIX) / Share Your Best Christmas Selfie.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.