Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders (47962 Views)

Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid / Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church / Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by Dittodat: 10:19pm On Oct 01, 2023
Yahoo Yahoo Clowns grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by Dennisbulkan: 10:21pm On Oct 01, 2023
DrGoodman:
The op has only one agenda, to insult Christianity.

Check my signature for free stuffs oh ye hungry fellows.
Attack the message, no the messenger. Typical of a hopeless religious zombie

7 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:22pm On Oct 01, 2023
happney65:

I watched a little bit of the handing over to Jimmy and his sister Tolu on their YouTube channel yesterday.

A lot of them will do the same. Winners o, Embassy o, Their children are all pastors manning big churches in Europe and America.

By the time the owner passes away, It is transferred to the children or the wife and then it remains permanently in the Family.

I don't have anything against them using their children as successors afterall it is a family business. What I have against is them saying it is what the Holy spirit wants. No it is not as that is a blantant lie.

If tommorow I want to start going to church,You won't find me in any pentecostal church. I'll prefer to go to an Orthodox church

Today's brand of pentecostalism was created for financial prosperity preaching and was created as a family business and it shall remain so in Jesus name. grin grin
You are not lying my brother in law said the same this evening.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by uncleteeh(m): 10:22pm On Oct 01, 2023
Righteousness2:
There is absolutely nothing wrong in having children replace their parents in Ministry.

What is wrong is if the children are not spiritually qualified to hold such position and you give it to them just based on physical relationship.

My prayer for the young man and his sister is that they submit wholeheartedly to GOD ALMIGHTY in truth and in spirit.

Ministry is beyond inheritance. Ministry is God's business. God does not need your height, your degree, your expertise or financial power to run his business.

Infact if the only qualification you have is that it is my father's church, you will be an experimental tool for the devil to waste.

If you want to truly see God work through you, you Must genuiely and personally yield yourself to Him.

Bro, you just vomitted shit, this has proven to be a family enterprise.

3 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by zoedew: 10:24pm On Oct 01, 2023
End times are here indeed. Rom 12:1-2 explained away by the principal ministers at the event. 😔 Sad,

2 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by daygee12: 10:25pm On Oct 01, 2023
Righteousness2:
There is absolutely nothing wrong in having children replace their parents in Ministry.

What is wrong is if the children are not spiritually qualified to hold such position and you give it to them just based on physical relationship.

My prayer for the young man and his sister is that they submit wholeheartedly to GOD ALMIGHTY in truth and in spirit.

Ministry is beyond inheritance. Ministry is God's business. God does not need your height, your degree, your expertise or financial power to run his business.

Infact if the only qualification you have is that it is my father's church, you will be an experimental tool for the devil to waste.

If you want to truly see God work through you, you Must genuiely and personally yield yourself to Him.

I know u will defend this because MOUKA is planning to do same to his children. But remember that Church is supposed to be U & I not a one man business.

6 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by daygee12: 10:26pm On Oct 01, 2023
N
Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by BERNIMOORE: 10:28pm On Oct 01, 2023
Righteousness2:

really?
Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by chaloskyx: 10:28pm On Oct 01, 2023
Lol daddy laid the foundation for his children to exploit his sheep's congrats

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by Hotfreezing: 10:29pm On Oct 01, 2023
Go to the Corporate Affairs Commission and run a search on the Trustees of major pentecostal churches. You will shout.

Start from Winners. You go see something.

Ladies and gentlemen, it is husband, wife and children Nigeria limited.

18 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by Hotfreezing: 10:30pm On Oct 01, 2023
daygee12:

I know u will defend this because MOUKA is planning to do same to his children. But remember that Church is supposed to be U & I not a one man business.

Lol
Mouka has a business for his son close to the church. He will just move across the road and take over the business.

6 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by Skillsnigeria: 10:31pm On Oct 01, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by Hotfreezing: 10:32pm On Oct 01, 2023
VinnyBaba:

This Guy that acted one TV soap Opera where he Steals from his mother (Gloria Anozie).🤔

He looks too RUGGED to be a Pastor.🙁😕

He resembles a GIGOLO. 😒

He keeps an artifical dread, flaunts tattoos, wears a heavy chain and wears an earring while preaching.

Jesus Christ did not die for this kind of nonsense to be happening.

17 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:33pm On Oct 01, 2023
Righteousness2:

The Church belongs to Christ and not man. Leaders were always chosen based on character and integrity and not passed down as a birthright to Children or family. Our modern day Pentecostalism is totally against the tradition of the early Church. The book of Timothy as well as Titus provides a template of installing leaders in the Church.

In all Christianity is a personal journey, and the biggest mistake anyone will make will be to drift away due to the activities of others or to abandon the Church due to imperfections noted.

For we all will stand one day before the judgement sit of Christ to give account of how we lived our lives. There would be no hierarchy there.

That's our hope as Christians and that why I care very little about this happening because it has been predicted from long ago, that in the Last days people will be lovers of themselves, of money, etc instead of lovers of God. Many will say lord in Your name I .... but Christ will say I know ye not, ye workers of iniquity.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by Hotfreezing: 10:33pm On Oct 01, 2023
Righthussle:
Na dia papa and mama business.

I pity the gullible that give them or other pulpit bandits their money .

Those ones are idiots.

Some irredeemable fools will actually be kneeling down for him to lay hands on their heads. grin

7 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by mu2sa2: 10:33pm On Oct 01, 2023
Churches everywhere but a good Christian is hard to find.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by VinnyBaba: 10:34pm On Oct 01, 2023
Hotfreezing:

He keeps an artifical dread, flaunts tattoos, wears a heavy chain and wears an earring while preaching.

The Guy too RUGGED for a Pastor, Abeg!

He is like JIM IYKE in 2003-2005, 2006! 🤔🤨

3 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by Kobojunkie: 10:34pm On Oct 01, 2023
mu2sa2:
Churches everywhere but a good Christian is hard to find.
That is like trying to find a rusted needle in a haystack.... impossible. undecided
Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by Ceasarceasar: 10:35pm On Oct 01, 2023
Hotfreezing:

Guess those terrorists that do kill for their god have dreads and wear earring.

U think having dreads makes some one a bad person..

2 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by Eneye4me: 10:37pm On Oct 01, 2023
Shinjawestern:

When will head slamming mohammadian terrorists focus on the black stone they do worship in Mecca
One mentally deranged IPOB terrorist spotted.

5 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by daygee12: 10:37pm On Oct 01, 2023
Hotfreezing:

Lol
Mouka has a business for his son close to the church. He will just move across the road and take over the business.

Simple as ABC, People now see Church as the easiest way and legitimate way of making money even without tax. God have mercy on these Pastors defrauding people with ur name.

3 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by alobright17(m): 10:38pm On Oct 01, 2023
DrGoodman:

Why do you to cover it if you're proud of what they're doing?
Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by Hotfreezing: 10:41pm On Oct 01, 2023
Ceasarceasar:

Guess those terrorists that do kill for their god have dreads and wear earring.

U think having dreads makes some one a bad person..

See one of the hypocrites Jesus Christ died for. Smh.

Shebi you are applying for Civil service job. Carry your tattoos, dreads and earrings to apply for Federal civil service.

You people just wake up and defend all types of nonsense.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by Benekkk: 10:43pm On Oct 01, 2023
DrGoodman:

I think he’s saying it as it is.

2 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by Ceasarceasar: 10:43pm On Oct 01, 2023
Hotfreezing:

Shebi you are applying for Civil service job. Carry your tattoos, dreads and earrings to apply for Federal civil service.

I don't judge people by their hairstyles...

A good person is a good person .

Shey those our politicians with skin cut dem be honest people?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by seguno2: 10:43pm On Oct 01, 2023
happney65:

I watched a little bit of the handing over to Jimmy and his sister Tolu on their YouTube channel yesterday.

A lot of them will do the same. Winners o, Embassy o, Their children are all pastors manning big churches in Europe and America.

By the time the owner passes away, It is transferred to the children or the wife and then it remains permanently in the Family.

I don't have anything against them using their children as successors afterall it is a family business. What I have against is them saying it is what the Holy spirit wants. No it is not as that is a blantant lie.

If tommorow I want to start going to church,You won't find me in any pentecostal church. I'll prefer to go to an Orthodox church

Today's brand of pentecostalism was created for financial prosperity preaching and was created as a family business and it shall remain so in Jesus name. grin grin

If their sheeple believe that the holy spirit wants it that way, then why are you concerned?

Let them enjoy their penterascal nonsense of a family business.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by naturefellow(m): 10:43pm On Oct 01, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmmm.

As a Christian Disciple, I am an amateur on this brand of Pentecostalism where son and daughter replace their father and mother to take over the running of affairs, and the concept of Pentecostalism itself , I will patiently allow myself to be guided on this issue.

It's obvious that TREM may likely take same route when the Founder is advanced in age or goes to be with the Lord. Check my signature for free stuffs.
more like druggie fan! undecided
Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by daygee12: 10:43pm On Oct 01, 2023
Shinjawestern:

We know them...

We call them Abdul with black dot on their forehead

Tell ur Pastors or GO to do the right thing stop blaming people for ur stupidity

3 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by Benekkk: 10:44pm On Oct 01, 2023
plaetton:
Pentecostal Christianity , by default, is a private business enterprise usually run by a family.
isn’t it obvious? What do we lose by acknowledging truth that is staring us in the face?

2 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by Benekkk: 10:45pm On Oct 01, 2023
Zupay:

What makes children of founders of churches to be "spiritually" qualified to hold such positions after the death of their parents?
Thank you! This needs answering.

1 Like

Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by Hotfreezing: 10:45pm On Oct 01, 2023
Ceasarceasar:

I don't judge people by their hairstyles...

A good person is a good person .

Shey those our politicians with skin cut dem be honest people?

What about the earrings and tattoos? Maybe you're blind to that. FYI, he still wore those nonsense to preach today.

You that you're applying for Civil service job, why don't you carry tattoos, earrings and dreads to the place?

You are an hypocrite, no 2 ways about it.

8 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders by CaptainFM1: 10:46pm On Oct 01, 2023
I guess she's the real "woman king"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Defies Twitter Ban Because Of UN Charter On Human Rights / "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" / Anne Enenche Ejected From Her Late Husband’s House (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.