Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri (49605 Views)

There Are Conflicting Letters From CSU On Tinubu’s Certificate - Justice Okoro / Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin / We’ll Release Tinubu’s Records If Court Grants Atiku’s Application, Says CSU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by favor914: 5:28pm On Oct 02, 2023
Wahabfuture:

The certificate he submitted to INEC must correspond with the CSU own, age, name, can you now take your grievance to Atiku?
Malu Atiku way no go school, just chasing shadows.
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by tolue42(m): 5:28pm On Oct 02, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Buh I take obi as an example he told everyone to go get his detail in any institution he attended

Why don't Obi add his university certificate? Is he afraid of something?
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Funkyswagzz(m): 5:29pm On Oct 02, 2023
Image123:

A loser/beggar has no choice. yes daddy is not enough for Aso Rock.

There u go again wiv derogatory comment that is why I said I'm happy it wasn't obi who filed that case. Even if u hate any politician u shouldnt make it personal. Most of u have done that,, just by hearing the name alone makes u upset and I must tell u it is a bad omen in my tradition
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by favor914: 5:29pm On Oct 02, 2023
Wahabfuture:

Mumu Atiku is dealing with Tinubu neck so deep and you are here busy fighting Obi unnecessary .... Atiku is Tinubu father ... get it into your skull
Empty Barrels, dealing with Tinubu how? Will Atiku ever enter Aso Rock as President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in your lifetime?

What Atiku has been struggling for since 1993, Tinubu has it in his pocket, wouldn’t blame all you Shameless Talk is cheap Obidients, Indeed, dealing with Tinubu with words?
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Emyogalanya: 5:30pm On Oct 02, 2023
okoro:

Source: @renoomokri
Dear reno why did you not take atiku along with you while you went to check it out
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Wahabfuture: 5:30pm On Oct 02, 2023
Image123:

Lols, do you think that the school will write a different name from the President's name? What class are you? Do they put date of birth on B.Sc certificates? God have mercy on this people.

Matter is that the certificate Tinubu submitted to INEC is fake, not from CSU, I can't explain more than this to you because you will never listen due to excess consumption of Agbado in your brain. too much of everything is bad for health
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Funkyswagzz(m): 5:31pm On Oct 02, 2023
tolue42:

Why don't Obi add his university certificate? Is he afraid of something?

It's his choice that was y he said if u doubt any of them u should go and verify he can't submit all to inec. I really don't think this is a big deal at all
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Wahabfuture: 5:32pm On Oct 02, 2023
favor914:
Empty Barrels, dealing with Tinubu how? Will Atiku ever enter Aso Rock as President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in your lifetime?

What Atiku has been struggling for since 1993, Tinubu has it in his pocket, wouldn’t blame all you Shameless Talk is cheap Obidients, dealing with Tinubu with words?

Do you know what will be the out come of this documents CSU will release today? just keep praying for your drug lord grin
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by favor914: 5:32pm On Oct 02, 2023
Wahabfuture:

Matter is that the certificate Tinubu submitted to INEC is fake, not from CSU, I can't explain more than this to you because you will never listen due to excess consumption of Agbado in your brain. too much of everything is bad for health
It is fake, so are you saying that he did not attend Chitown State University?

1 Like

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Image123(m): 5:32pm On Oct 02, 2023
Wahabfuture:

Lols, you need to be informed so as notto remain deformed. May you be informed today and not further deformed.
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by uchwar1: 5:32pm On Oct 02, 2023
favor914:
Empty Barrel Obidients did not even pain a pin, just a bunch of annoying oblivious minded mischievous Miscreants.
hmmm! Don't change the narrative. I'm neither Obedient or for Atiku. My question is why dragging obidients in Atiku's case with Tinubu in far away US? Some of u derive joy in hatred
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by favor914: 5:33pm On Oct 02, 2023
Wahabfuture:

Do you know what will be the out come of this documents CSU will release today? just keep praying for your drug lord grin
Absolutely nothing, much ado about nothing, it is the bush oblivious hateful minded people in Nigeria, that are expecting to see information that will make them wail more.

The same oblivious clowns that believed that President Buhari was a clone.
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by blackboy(m): 5:33pm On Oct 02, 2023
Mr Reno…how far with Leah? She must be set free. All the APC you are doing now I hope it is for Leah
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by tioyoung(m): 5:34pm On Oct 02, 2023
okoro:

Source: @renoomokri
Why fight against ur benefactor.
I felt reno should be happy that atiku filed for BAT academic records to be released.
Or is he speaking from two sides of the mouth
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Wahabfuture: 5:34pm On Oct 02, 2023
favor914:

What Atiku has been struggling for since 1993, Tinubu has it in his pocket, wouldn’t blame all you Shameless Talk is cheap Obidients, Indeed, dealing with Tinubu with words?

Stop supporting people with dubious character otherwise you will get infected
If you want me to believe Tinubu is Innocent then Tell me Tinubu primary and secondary school?
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by iamjavadem(m): 5:34pm On Oct 02, 2023
To make his enemies bleed well first. It's sweeter that way. Making them think there is something where there is nothing.
Racoon:
So why have the druggie been running helter-skelter trying frantically to hide the same records from the public scrutiny? Shege bange people supporting criminals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Image123(m): 5:35pm On Oct 02, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

There u go again wiv derogatory comment that is why I said I'm happy it wasn't obi who filed that case. Even if u hate any politician u shouldnt make it personal. Most of u have done that,, just by hearing the name alone makes u upset and I must tell u it is a bad omen in my tradition

"A beggar has no choice" is an idiom. You may google it up. Also, Atiku and Obi were losers in the presidential election. Noting derogatory about what i said.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by vRendoh(m): 5:35pm On Oct 02, 2023
Politics is dirty! Yes I remember those days Nigeria in a football world Cup competition after performing poorly in the group stages, we ll be praying for some country to draw or loose to enable our qualifications for the next round. Yes, Tinubu certificate is now the majority votes some persons are waiting for to becoming the president of Nigeria. Oloshi
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Image123(m): 5:35pm On Oct 02, 2023
Wahabfuture:

Mumu Atiku is dealing with Tinubu neck so deep and you are here busy fighting Obi unnecessary .... Atiku is Tinubu father ... get it into your skull

Delirium.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by favor914: 5:36pm On Oct 02, 2023
Wahabfuture:

Stop supporting people with dubious character otherwise you will get infected
If you want me to believe Tinubu is Innocent then Tell me Tinubu primary and secondary school?
Irony is that faceless you, a poor Nigerian filled with hate, is more dubious that the people you are accusing.
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Wahabfuture: 5:36pm On Oct 02, 2023
favor914:
Absolutely nothing, much ado about nothing, it is the bush oblivious hateful minded people in Nigeria, that are expecting to see information that will make them wail more.

We shall find out about that tonight, I'm here with my popcorn waiting for the breaking news ... cheers grin
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by tolue42(m): 5:36pm On Oct 02, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

It's his choice that was y he said if u doubt any of them u should go and verify he can't submit all to inec. I really don't think this is a big deal at all

Ofcourse I don't dispute the "word" of Obi on that either , but I'll believe that word 100% if his school come out to say he graduated there..

I believe Tinubu 100% because the school came out multiple times to tell us that Nigeria president graduated from their school, please what else are obideints and Atiku looking for??

To turn their lies to truth? Does that make sense to you?

There was a time the school even jokingly said, they've made lot of money from people trying to find out if he graduated there, I think they charge 100$ per request
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Angelawhite(m): 5:37pm On Oct 02, 2023
It was Atiku that went to the US court but Reno still found a way to mention Peter Obi's name cheesy
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by favor914: 5:38pm On Oct 02, 2023
Wahabfuture:

We shall find out about that tonight, I'm here with my popcorn waiting for the breaking news ... cheers grin
I know, after all eyes 👀 on the judiciary has shown you that you will chase shadows forever, you have run to Chicago with Abubakar Atiku to seek solace?
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Funkyswagzz(m): 5:39pm On Oct 02, 2023
tolue42:

Ofcourse I don't dispute the "word" of Obi on that either , but I'll believe that word 100% if his school come out to say he graduated there..

I believe Tinubu 100% because the school came out multiple times to tell us that Nigeria president graduated from their school, please what else are obideints and Atiku looking for??

To turn their lies to truth? Does that make sense to you?

No one has challenged his academic record publicly nor sue him to court. U can go to unn if u have any doubt buh no one is able to that up till now
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by airsaylongcome: 5:40pm On Oct 02, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
It's just common sense really. The Obidient movement has really dumbed down a lot of Nigerians.

If CSU doesn't keep certificates which it calls ceremonial document, how is Atiku going to proof a forgery case to the supreme court?

The original issuer of the document i.e. CSU said Tinubu indeed graduated and are standing by him, so how is Atiku going to proof that Tinubu forged his degree when the issuing authority are standing by Tinubu?

Let me put it in a different perspective. Imagine you as a Nigerian citizen turn up at say the US Embassy with a forged Nigerian passport. Does the fact that you are a Nigerian invalidate the fact that the document submitted was a forgery? It is a crime to be in possession of a forged document and a bigger crime to submit that forged document as an original

1 Like

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Wahabfuture: 5:40pm On Oct 02, 2023
Image123:

Delirium.

Tinubu two testicles is under Atiku control including Tinubu neck , deal with it and stop crying like a baby
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by favor914: 5:40pm On Oct 02, 2023
Angelawhite:
It was Atiku that went to the US court but Reno still found a way to mention Peter Obi's name cheesy
The man has dined with Atiku & Gringory Obi on unaccountable occasions, he knows them personally, way way better than you, unlike you I hear say Obidient.

Atiku & Obi are the same, they cannot be separated, Obi made Atiku his Master lose the election to Tinubu.
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by tolue42(m): 5:40pm On Oct 02, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

No one has challenged his academic record publicly nor sue him to court. U can go to unn if u have any doubt buh no one is able to that up till now

It doesn't matter, it's just a word of mouth.

1 Like

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by uchwar1: 5:41pm On Oct 02, 2023
favor914:
It is fake, so are you saying that he did not attend Chitown State University?
u see this kind of comment, I don't know whether u are being sarcastic or not. We have been blinded with tribalism, religion and so on. The case between Atiku and Tinubu is simple as ABCD. If it is proven Tinubu submitted fake result to INEC, we all know the outcome. Now to your comment, that's if it is not sarcasm, does it mean Mmesoma who forged her JAMB result to inflate her score didn't take the Jamb exam... Of course she did. Are u saying because she took the exam, her forged result should stand? May God deliver Africa
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Wahabfuture: 5:41pm On Oct 02, 2023
favor914:
I know, after all eyes 👀 on the judiciary has shown you that you will chase shadows forever, you have run to Chicago with Abubakar Atiku to seek solace?

I can buy Nigeria judges if i have a court case ...... who take Nigeria legal system seriously? are you for real? grin grin
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Funkyswagzz(m): 5:42pm On Oct 02, 2023
Image123:

"A beggar has no choice" is an idiom. You may google it up. Also, Atiku and Obi were losers in the presidential election. Noting derogatory about what i said.

He made the statement during his campaign severally and everyone knows atikus qualification.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Delay In Appointing Ministers / Throwback Photos Of Ojukwu And Buhari / Junaid Mohammed: Sanusi’s Lineage Can Never Become Emir Of Kano Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.