Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri (49594 Views)

There Are Conflicting Letters From CSU On Tinubu’s Certificate - Justice Okoro / Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin / We’ll Release Tinubu’s Records If Court Grants Atiku’s Application, Says CSU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Funflipper: 5:00pm On Oct 02, 2023
Wahabfuture:

Anyway Tinubu must be unmasked today, get your popcorn ready grin grin

Everything is already out there what are you people unmasking? Mind you, some of your comrades are already back peddling and trying to change the narative.

1 Like

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by PHIPEX(m): 5:01pm On Oct 02, 2023
OkCornel:

Then FBI disclosure is the next shiny toy to move to.

The masses interest would be well served if they can come together, form pressure groups and hold the government accountable to their responsibilities.

But no, they prefer distractions and pointless tribal fights while they get poorer for it.
special advisers like you told the youths during ENDSARS to leave protest and vote in 2023. They did, and you stole their mandates, now you are back with another advice of pressure group. Una no Dey shame to offer fake advice?
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by tolue42(m): 5:01pm On Oct 02, 2023
Wahabfuture:

You are even worst than illiterate because you are an illiterate coupled with mumurism grin

Election is not about donor die..you lose today, you win tomorrow. Think!
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by shonepa(m): 5:01pm On Oct 02, 2023
Law na law everyhere, just get money collect better lawyer.

Say lawyer money expensive no mean say em sabi.....atleast we don see am for BBN wey one lawyer no sabi who dey make law for government.

Ofunaofu:

I hope you will also compare the Nigerian judiciary with the US judiciary which granted Atiku's request for CSU to release Tinubu's academic records to him
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Wahabfuture: 5:01pm On Oct 02, 2023
Dittodat:
Reno os tormenting the shallow, low IQ, brainless headless mob followers of Gbajue. grin

Reno is suffering from bipolar disorder, even Atiku and PDP no longer interested in his Ashawo local politic, Reno is useless as Toilet roll
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by excel101(m): 5:01pm On Oct 02, 2023
wrongnumber:

Reno has lost his relevance but I thought he should at least still have some sense of cognitive reasoning.

The question is...

Were there inconsistencies in the certificate Tinubu submitted to INEC?

If yes then does that not give Atiku the reason to challenge the authenticity?

Reno has lost his relevance, he has become flippant of late which is not characteristic of an opposition.

Nobody is against the likelihood that Tinubu attended or graduated, the crux is that the certificate he presented to INEC was forged.

Yes you can forge the certificate of the school you duly graduated from.

I thought Reno should be more sensible... Perhaps he should go check his mental health.

I am not sure but I don't think any Uni re-writes a certificate except they print out the one previously awarded or perhaps a written notification.

Tinubu clearly said he has lost all his academic records and CHICAGO STATE UNIVERSITY HAD PREVIOUSLY MAINTAINED THAT THEY CAN'T UNDER OATH AUTHENTICATE THE CERT TINUBU PRESENTED TO INEC BECAUSE THEY DON'T KNOW HOW HE GOT IT.

So let's see how it goes.

And BTW what is it with Reno's obsession with Peter Obi?
Since your cognitive reasoning are intact, then help us to provide president Tinubu's credentials.....up till 5pm today, you guys and CSU, are yet to provide Tinubu's records.....

1 Like

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by emmajew(m): 5:02pm On Oct 02, 2023
This fellow seems to have lost his senses even at such a young age.
How can you not know by now that what Atiku's lawyers are trying
to find out is if the person who gained admission to CSU is the same person
who graduated in 1979., whether s/he was born 1952 or 1954, whether
it is male or female.

The certificate the male version is parading is patently flawed, signed by officers
who were not yet employed as at the date it was issued. The certificate also differs
in almost everything from the copy that CSU delivered to Mike Enahoro Ebah on subpoena.

At the court hearing before judge Gilbert, CSU's lawyer said a Bola A. Tinubu obtained a
diploma from the school in 1979. When asked about the discrepancies between the certificate
submitted to INEC and the one CSU released on subpoena, he said his client did not know
where the one submitted to INEC came from.

So why is Reno Omokri trying to lure people away from the real issues? He of course thinks he is so
clever that he can get people to focus on everything except the question of forgery.

Nobody will like to forge a certificate he has earned. If you have lost your certificate, the issuing institution
is there to help you. If they say they don't know where you got the one you are boasting with, then forgery
is the case. Beyond that, we may even discover that you were not the person the document was meant for.

So people, keep your eyes on the ball. You cannot toil, cough out school fees, burn the midnight candle and
eventually earn your education, only for a laborious criminal to use a fake certificate and heaps of stolen money
to upstage you in a contest that ought to be fair.

We will today know some of the detailed history of Mr. president. In the months to come, the FBI will keep
us posted on much more details. If you insist you must be led by an unrepentant criminal because he is of your tribe,
those of us will insist you have a right to have him and we have a right to demand a leader not covered in the shame of crime, because
it is important for our image in the committee of nations.

Don't forget that in this country, Salisu Buhari, former Reps Speaker resigned and apologised when his Toronto certificate forgery was
uncovered. Former senate president Evan(s) Enwerem lost his office because he couldn't convince the country whether the 'S' after
his name 'Evan' was part of his full name or not. David Lyon was removed as governor-elect of Bayelsa State on the eve of swearing-in because his running mate had different middle names in certificates he submitted to INEC. Recently, the GEPTs sitting in parts of the country have sacked some election winners for certificate forgery. 16 year old Mmesoma was recently banned 3 years by JAMB for forging her UTME scores, and many more examples that space can'tpermit me to add here.

So if we can punish offenders including a little teenager for wrongdoing, why should we spare an 71? year old who apparently has lived all his life in crime, who stole our election and is already on course to muddle us up in the impending shame and global disgrace that should be his alone?

1 Like

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by tolue42(m): 5:02pm On Oct 02, 2023
Wahabfuture:

This matter is between you Agbadorian miscreant and Atiku, how did Obi came into it? are you alright?

If you're not foolish, go and check what your lord and savior is saying on Arise TV if actually it's between Tinubu and Atiku
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Funkyswagzz(m): 5:02pm On Oct 02, 2023
tolue42:

ARE YOU NEW TO POLITICS

Bros am not a politician and I don't inspire to be one. I say things as I see it plain and simple. Nigeria have politisized everything to the extent u cant tell what is true and false which really bad for us in general. Any that has to do with ur academics or personal life should be made public and it is called transparency. This is not a big deal buh ur president is very controversial
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by OkCornel(m): 5:03pm On Oct 02, 2023
PHIPEX:
special advisers like you told the youths during ENDSARS to leave protest and vote in 2023. They did, and you stole their mandates, now you are back with another advice of pressure group. Una no Dey shame to offer fake advice?

Read what you typed and ask yourself if you just made any iota of sense now.

Moròns like you supported the likes of Jonathan and Buhari into power, thinking they’ll solve the nation’s problems, but here we are.

Rest abeg. Until the masses cooperates and put the government under pressure to deliver, nothing will happen. If Una like, dey waste time on tribal fights and insults, na still hunger and poverty dey wait Una.
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by AMI3(m): 5:04pm On Oct 02, 2023
AllenSpencer:

No permanent friends in politics

Yeah but this new friendship with Tinubu is not a sure one.
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Shattuck(m): 5:04pm On Oct 02, 2023
Ofunaofu:
Reno Omokri, agbadorians and Tinubu minions especially the one above me are all getting it all muddled up

The bone of contention is not whether he attended the University rather the Crux of the matter is whether the degree certificate Tinubu submitted to INEC is genuine having previously claimed that he lost all his certificate when some military personnel stormed his house during the Abacha era

Atiku in his effort to establish that is now asking for all academic records that has to do with Tinubu's degree certificate
they get it, they know what the issue is clearly about, they intentionally play dumb just to create confusion. How can grown adult not understand simple logic. Even the goat Reno bringing up peter obi, why does he always fail to mention atiku the man who is leading the expedition into tinubu's academic records
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by saysoo: 5:04pm On Oct 02, 2023
okoro:

Source: @renoomokri
He attended but had a forged entry certificate and he forged his CSU cert to first class.
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Wahabfuture: 5:04pm On Oct 02, 2023
tolue42:

Election is not about donor die..you lose today, you win tomorrow. Think!

I am not into Nigeria useless politic and I've never voted before .... The case is between Atiku and Tinubu ..... my question is how did peter Obi came into this matter?
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by joefelin2345: 5:05pm On Oct 02, 2023
okoro:

Source: @renoomokri
Wetin following you produced for your followers before if I may ask? This Reno seems to be enjoying taking Panadol for another person's headache ooo.
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by bluefilm: 5:05pm On Oct 02, 2023
OkCornel:
Ok.

So Reno could access the documents for which Atiku needed legal permission for?

Nah, something ain’t adding up. Anyways, time will tell.

Don't mind the moronic Mockery of a sycophant called Reno.

1 Like

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by tolue42(m): 5:05pm On Oct 02, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Bros am not a politician and I don't inspire to be one. I say things as I see it plain and simple. Nigeria have politisized everything to the extent u cant tell what is true and false which really bad for us in general. Any that has to do with ur academics or personal life should be made public and it is called transparency. This is not a big deal buh ur president is very controversial

That Is NOT how's it's been done in the world of politics..you don't give your opponent your details freely on a platter of Gold..
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by excel101(m): 5:06pm On Oct 02, 2023
Cantonese:
Stupid talk from a bloody coward.

A very moronic comment. What’s Obi’s business with a case instituted by Atiku and vigorously pursued by Atiku, Reno’s principal, with the intention to prove perjury against Tinubu, who Atiku has known very closely and worked with for about 40 years?

Why attempt to disconnect Atiku from the case, if not for fear and cowardice on the part of Reno Omokri? Without doubt, Obi’s name puts food on his table presently and his fake battle with Obidients is to make money for himself. Clearly Atiku’s name does not pay him as much as Obi’s.

Tinubu’s certificate matter has been there since he contested the governorship of Lagos state, and if it is finally cleared, what is wrong about that?

Jagbajantis intete.
Do you know the educational qualification Peter Obi submitted? Olevel😂😂😂
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by bluefilm: 5:07pm On Oct 02, 2023
Shattuck:
they get it, they know what the issue is clearly about, they intentionally play dumb just to create confusion. How can grown adult not understand simple logic. Even the goat Reno bringing up peter obi, why does he always fail to mention atiku the man who is leading the expedition into tinubu's academic records

Since the idiot Reno became apologetic to emilokan, he has become even more confused.

1 Like

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Wahabfuture: 5:07pm On Oct 02, 2023
tolue42:

If you're not foolish, go and check what your lord and savior is saying on Arise TV if actually it's between Tinubu and Atiku

This is my problem with people like you, stop deviating from the topic , who took Tinubu to court in the United States?
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by putin2: 5:07pm On Oct 02, 2023
He is representing his tribe ,just to be relevant.
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Mccullum: 5:08pm On Oct 02, 2023
Serve them well Reno

Obid'iots screaming more than the bereaved.

Atiku will be defeated again. sad
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by excel101(m): 5:08pm On Oct 02, 2023
OkCornel:
Ok.

So Reno could access the documents for which Atiku needed legal permission for?

Nah, something ain’t adding up. Anyways, time will tell.
Olodo, hard copy and soft copy, are they the same?
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Wahabfuture: 5:08pm On Oct 02, 2023
bluefilm:

Since the idiot Reno became apologetic to emilokan, he has become even more confused.

That dude even look sick and confused , he must be going through mental challenges at the moment
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Funkyswagzz(m): 5:09pm On Oct 02, 2023
Funflipper:

Hell NO. The claim was that, he didn't attend CSU period. There is no point trying to twist anything.

That is there opinion I say things based on the way I see it. If tinubu didn't go to university he will find it difficult to work in a company. Tinubu should have made everything easy for himself and everyone all these back and forth was not really worth the stress
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Dittodat: 5:09pm On Oct 02, 2023
Wahabfuture:

Reno is suffering from bipolar disorder, even Atiku and PDP no longer interested in his Ashawo local politic, Reno is useless as Toilet roll
Reno is making more sense these days to most Nigerians unlike the headless mob who believes anything including the theory that Buhari was Jubril from Sudan.
Who is really useless? Try and use your brain for a sec.
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by uchwar1: 5:10pm On Oct 02, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
It's just common sense really. The Obidient movement has really dumbed down a lot of Nigerians.

If CSU doesn't keep certificates which it calls ceremonial document, how is Atiku going to proof a forgery case to the supreme court?

The original issuer of the document i.e. CSU said Tinubu indeed graduated and are standing by him, so how is Atiku going to proof that Tinubu forged his degree when the issuing authority are standing by Tinubu?
I'm confused honestly. Did Obedients support Atiku during the last election? Are all Atiku supporters now Obidients? Why so much emphasis on Obedients? Was it Obi dragging Tinubu balls in USA?
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Wahabfuture: 5:10pm On Oct 02, 2023
Mccullum:
Serve them well Reno

Obid'iots screaming more than the bereaved.

Atiku will be defeated again. sad

Can't you fight Atiku in peace and leave obdients alone or are you one those miscreants obsessed with anything Obi
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by OkCornel(m): 5:10pm On Oct 02, 2023
excel101:
Olodo, hard copy and soft copy, are they the same?

Seems you’ve mistaken me for your father.
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by AllenSpencer: 5:11pm On Oct 02, 2023
AMI3:

Yeah but this new friendship with Tinubu is not a sure one.

That's politics for you. Its never sure.
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Shattuck(m): 5:11pm On Oct 02, 2023
seunmsg:
Reno is not getting something, those giving life to the allegation don’t really want the truth. They want the lie they believe to be the truth and nothing else. For those who want the real truth, there is already more than enough evidence to show that the president attended and graduated from the school.

They claimed Tinubu will not even be allowed anywhere near the APC primary election venue not to talk of winning but he won the party’s ticket. Over 1000 threads were opened on Nairaland alone to tell the rest of us that he will not win the party nomination.

They claimed again that he will not win the election. They opened over 1000 threads to explain how he will come 4th behind Obi, Atiku and Kwakwanso. Still, he won the election on first ballot without stress.

They then moved to telling us how he will not be sworn in. Their pastors gave multiple prophecies and their youths opened another 1000 threads on Nairaland to regale us with how he will be arrested and Peter Obi sworn in. On May 29th, he was sworn in and he’s still ruling the country till today.

They moved to the PEPT case and gave us a lot of scintillating analysis on how Peter provided so much evidence that he will be sworn in straight from the court by their lordships. Penguin2 and sky360 were the lead comic analysts. We all saw how it ended.

Tinubu’s Chicago state university academic records is now their latest baby. They have polluted everywhere with senseless threads without just one of them knowing exactly what they are talking about and how they will remove Tinubu through the case and install Atiku or Obi?

Once this is over, they will move to attacking the CJN because he’s Yoruba and the Supreme Court because they refuse to declare their Gbajue candidate the winner.
you can play dumb all you like, you can keep trying only agbadorians will fall for these stupid mind games, anyone with half a functioning brain knows very well the issue here is not weather he graduated from CSU or not, it is about if the certificate he submitted under oath was issued by CSU, tinubu's supporters are known for being dumb, but someone literarily has to be completely brainless to not get what atiku's case is about. You can keep your delusion of always reciting how he graduated from CSU, that's not the reason we are here.
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by wolexade2018: 5:11pm On Oct 02, 2023
Nonsense from Jobless and opportunist GEJ boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

APC Convention: Did Fani-Kayode Attend As An Abia State Delegate? (Picture) / Throwback Photos Of Ojukwu And Buhari / Nine Nigerians Contesting In Tuesday’s U.S. Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.