Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri (49608 Views)

There Are Conflicting Letters From CSU On Tinubu’s Certificate - Justice Okoro / Documents From CSU: "Bola A. Tinubu" Was A Woman - David Hundeyin / We’ll Release Tinubu’s Records If Court Grants Atiku’s Application, Says CSU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by fobiflex(m): 4:41pm On Oct 02, 2023
Atiku is challenging Tinubu’s cert in CSU and omokri is still calling Obi’s name, what’s with this obsession bikonu

1 Like

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Ofunaofu: 4:43pm On Oct 02, 2023
tolue42:

Then what do you want again when the school already released multiple statements that HE graduated from their school?

PLEASE WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?

You can never turn LIES to truths, even if you try multiple times..

You guys just have hatred for the man, your Obi is on arise news today blabbing in his mouth, still saying thesame thing you his disciples have been saying across different platforms.

It will be hard for you guys to lead this country with this level of hatred..

Obi is not the one who went to the US court seeking for Tinubu academic records to be released

Kindly channel your grievances towards Atiku
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Anselemchi(m): 4:44pm On Oct 02, 2023
okoro:

Source: @renoomokri
tell that to Atiku
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by tolue42(m): 4:44pm On Oct 02, 2023
ginggerxy:
Something is telling me the record has been updated if not why was reno not making noise all these while and all of a sudden he started nonsense . And its atilu not Obi that is seeking for the academic records of bola tinubu and not Obi. So i dont know why obidients are been mentioned here.

Are you under the ROCK months ago since Reno went there ??

You want to start another story again??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by tolue42(m): 4:46pm On Oct 02, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Obi is not the one who went to the US court seeking for Tinubu academic records to be released

Kindly channel your grievances towards Atiku

We won't untill you his disciples stop embarrassing us across the world

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Funkyswagzz(m): 4:47pm On Oct 02, 2023
Larryndelaw:
You will wail for the next 8 years. You better go and look for work

Don't be stupid bro no one is saying tinubu didn't go to school buh for the fact that there are loads of discrepancies in his certificate makes it look suspicious. Don't try to insult anyone's intelligence u r definitely not smarter than atiku who went there to find out for sure nor r u smarter than the judge who granted atikus request. United States is not like Nigeria were anything goes. My happiness is that it wasn't obi who filed this case.

1 Like

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Ofunaofu: 4:49pm On Oct 02, 2023
tolue42:

The last time I checked, Tinubu blocking his supposed first class academic records from being made public have become an embarrassment of international dimensions
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by tolue42(m): 4:51pm On Oct 02, 2023
Ofunaofu:

The last time I checked, Tinubu blocking his supposed first class academic records from being made public have become an embarrassment of international dimensions

Are you just new to the world of politics?? Most US presidents always block their oppositions to have access to their academic records..its a NORM..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by matm: 4:52pm On Oct 02, 2023
Seeking for political appointmentment.It doesn't come dt way.U must join a political party and join to win power first.
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Funflipper: 4:53pm On Oct 02, 2023
wrongnumber:

Reno has lost his relevance but I thought he should at least still have some sense of cognitive reasoning.

The question is...

Were there inconsistencies in the certificate Tinubu submitted to INEC?

If yes then does that not give Atiku the reason to challenge the authenticity?

Reno has lost his relevance, he has become flippant of late which is not characteristic of an opposition.

Nobody is against the likelihood that Tinubu attended or graduated, the crux is that the certificate he presented to INEC was forged.

Yes you can forge the certificate of the school you duly graduated from.

I thought Reno should be more sensible... Perhaps he should go check his mental health.

I am not sure but I don't think any Uni re-writes a certificate except they print out the one previously awarded or perhaps a written notification.

Tinubu clearly said he has lost all his academic records and CHICAGO STATE UNIVERSITY HAD PREVIOUSLY MAINTAINED THAT THEY CAN'T UNDER OATH AUTHENTICATE THE CERT TINUBU PRESENTED TO INEC BECAUSE THEY DON'T KNOW HOW HE GOT IT.

So let's see how it goes.

And BTW what is it with Reno's obsession with Peter Obi?

You people always try to be clever by half by twisting the narative every now and then. Initially it was " he didn't graduate from CSU" then you guys accused him of impersonating a lady who attended CSU, now this??

5 Likes

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by tolue42(m): 4:53pm On Oct 02, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Don't be stupid bro no one is saying tinubu didn't go to school buh for the fact that there are loads of discrepancies in his certificate makes it look suspicious. Don't try to insult anyone's intelligence u r definitely not smarter than atiku who went there to find out for sure nor r u smarter than the judge who granted atikus request. United States is not like Nigeria were anything goes. My happiness is that it wasn't obi who filed this case.

Stay on your own lane of (he don't attend the school), don't shift lane please.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Wahabfuture: 4:53pm On Oct 02, 2023
tolue42:

Dididrin carry your frustration to Atiku, Obi have no business with your US case

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Otolomo1(m): 4:53pm On Oct 02, 2023
okoro:

Source: @renoomokri
gbengben!!! Live this people alone ,who doesn't have brain don't think tongue They are just with head but no brain wink smiley cheesy[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Ofunaofu: 4:54pm On Oct 02, 2023
tolue42:

Are you just new to the world of politics?? Most US presidents always block their oppositions to have access to their academic records..its a NORM..

I hope you will also compare the Nigerian judiciary with the US judiciary which granted Atiku's request for CSU to release Tinubu's academic records to him
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by ginggerxy: 4:54pm On Oct 02, 2023
tolue42:

Are you under the ROCK months ago since Reno went there ??

You want to start another story again??
Reno went there as what? You dumbfuck forgot so some that tinubu hired layers and requested for court to stop the school from releasing the records to the public?
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Funflipper: 4:54pm On Oct 02, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Hell NO. The claim was that, he didn't attend CSU period. There is no point trying to twist anything.

1 Like

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Wahabfuture: 4:54pm On Oct 02, 2023
tolue42:

Look at the way you have been reduced to a wailer because of Atiku grin
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by manutdrichie(m): 4:55pm On Oct 02, 2023
Calitoscassius:
I noticed that too, i think he might have ran out of music tracks grin grin grin or maybe Tiefnubu harsh economy has caught up with him, petrol and gas are not affordable anymore.

He is also tired of dedicating his music tracks to useless government.

grin grin grin
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by zinaunreal(m): 4:55pm On Oct 02, 2023
This guy is just a dead crap to me. Noise maker
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Wahabfuture: 4:55pm On Oct 02, 2023
Funflipper:

Hell NO. The claim was that, he didn't attend CSU period. There is no point trying to twist anything.

Anyway Tinubu must be unmasked today, get your popcorn ready grin grin
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Dittodat: 4:56pm On Oct 02, 2023
wrongnumber:

Reno has lost his relevance but I thought he should at least still have some sense of cognitive reasoning.

The question is...

Reno has lost his relevance, he has become flippant of late which is not characteristic of an opposition.

Nobody is against the likelihood that Tinubu attended or graduated, the crux is that the certificate he presented to INEC was forged.

I thought Reno should be more sensible... Perhaps he should go check his mental health.

I am not sure but I don't think any Uni re-writes a certificate except they print out the one previously awarded or perhaps a written notification.

Tinubu clearly said he has lost all his academic records and CHICAGO STATE UNIVERSITY HAD PREVIOUSLY MAINTAINED THAT THEY CAN'T UNDER OATH AUTHENTICATE THE CERT TINUBU PRESENTED TO INEC BECAUSE THEY DON'T KNOW HOW HE GOT IT.

Just like other Nigerians, he dislike fraud and GBAJUE.
THE AGULU PATHOLOGICAL LIAR IS A CONMAN AND GBAJUE.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by tolue42(m): 4:56pm On Oct 02, 2023
Wahabfuture:

Look at the way you have been reduced to a wailer because of Atiku grin

You are the one who voted for the first time in your life, because your candidate lost, you want to burn down the whole country...we will not accept that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by tolue42(m): 4:57pm On Oct 02, 2023
ginggerxy:
Reno went there as what? You dumbfuck forgot so some that tinubu hired layers and requested for court to stop the school from releasing the records to the public?

You're an illiterate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Wahabfuture: 4:57pm On Oct 02, 2023
Reno is suffering from bipolar disorder, look at his heavy looking breast
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by shonepa(m): 4:58pm On Oct 02, 2023
Ur last statement make us understand ur essay well. Wetin concern obi for d matta weh dey ground?

wrongnumber:

The question is...

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by WAPINATION: 4:58pm On Oct 02, 2023
I thought warri men are known to be brave wtf is reno so afraid of mentioning Atiku but run to call Peter Obi and his supporters into a case that does not concern them when they come for him now he will starting acting like a new born goat.
Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Funflipper: 4:58pm On Oct 02, 2023
tolue42:

Don't mind those unstable minds. They say one thing today and another tomorrow. They claimed he didn't attend CSU and he was impersonating a woman with the name Bola Tinubu who graduated from the school. Now they are about to swallow their own vomit.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Wahabfuture: 4:58pm On Oct 02, 2023
tolue42:

You're an illiterate.

You are even worst than illiterate because you are an illiterate coupled with mumurism grin

1 Like

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Ofemmanu1: 4:58pm On Oct 02, 2023
Kestolove:
Iyamiri's still hoping Peter Obi is coming.. Nd dey know an iyamiri man will never rule Nigeria..

Normally humans live and learn but Yeebhoes?

They only live.

5 Likes

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by tolue42(m): 4:59pm On Oct 02, 2023
Ofunaofu:

I hope you will also compare the Nigerian judiciary with the US judiciary which granted Atiku's request for CSU to release Tinubu's academic records to him

The school is in the US not Nigeria. It will be much more easier for US court to compelled them than a court here in Abuja. Think!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Dittodat: 4:59pm On Oct 02, 2023
Reno os tormenting the shallow, low IQ, brainless headless mob followers of Gbajue. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by Wahabfuture: 4:59pm On Oct 02, 2023
tolue42:

You are the one who voted for the first time in your life, because your candidate lost, you want to burn down the whole country...we will not accept that.

This matter is between you Agbadorian miscreant and Atiku, how did Obi came into it? are you alright?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Delay In Appointing Ministers / Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper / Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Traditional Rulers Arrive Court (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.