Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Warning To All Guyz : Beware Of Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Warning To All Guyz : Beware Of Women (1047 Views)

For Fun: Guyz How Do your babe Ask For Sex When she is With You? / Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? / 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning To All Guyz : Beware Of Women by Asawoboy: 9:54pm On Oct 03, 2023
Pls guyz never ever have ur fiancee friend phone number on ur phone ...

That sh*t is always tempting undecided
I called my fiancee friend yesterday that I want to see her bout sumtin since my fiancee is not around nd am bored on who to talk to sad

Story short ,,,, she came over nd 1 thing led to another ( we did like 3 rounds ) till day break ..

I feel guilty nd sad for my fiancee ,,, she is d loyal nd gentle woman type embarassed

I've make up my mind nd am going to wicked my fiancee friend tmr ,,,,just 4 rounds nd we're done for Good.....
She shld leave me nd my fiancee alone in peace after that pls angry angry angry

Guys pls be careful angry angry angry angry undecided

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Warning To All Guyz : Beware Of Women by iamtardey: 10:11pm On Oct 03, 2023
You wey don enter kolo onirin grin you’re the one One in the middle now don’t you see, you go explain taya evidence full ground infact she fiy dey reason like this to keep belle for you forget condom o no even reason na woman she knows her ways around a man’s head and you are in for a shocker already. Enjoy the drama that comes after your flex.
Re: Warning To All Guyz : Beware Of Women by Baronthecelebri: 12:54pm On Oct 04, 2023
Wahala 🤣

(1) (Reply)

addiction is terrible.. childofdoom please help me / Would You Accept Ten Billion Naira To Spend Ten More Years On Earth? / I Need An Answer Plese!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.