Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Ladies, Can You Buy A Car For Your Man? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Buy A Car For Your Man? (56259 Views)

A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) / Ladies, Can You Get Married To A Non Degree Holder? / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Buy A Car For Your Man? by pikechukwu6(m): 2:06pm On Oct 04, 2023
Nigeria movie grin grin grin... This cannot happen in Tinubu country
Re: Ladies, Can You Buy A Car For Your Man? by Silentgroper(m): 2:07pm On Oct 04, 2023
kkins25:
Personally, a 400k sneaker won't freak me out.

Some female students wrote me letters when I left their school some years ago. trust me, I almost fought my sibling one day when he pranked me that he had thrown them away. haha.

One gave me a wristband. Omo, when that thing was loss, I scattered my room, went out to trace my footsteps in search of it. The little not-so-cliche stuff is what really matters.
Hehehehehe.. Funny.
Yes. most times, it's what really matters. But if female are allowed to be materialistic, then i am allowed to be materialistic too. So anything short of a audemar or patek wrist watch and a rolls royce car, i'm nt accepting...

tongue

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Buy A Car For Your Man? by Tommydare(m): 2:08pm On Oct 04, 2023
Pure lie. Just talk about yourself. Some people just need assurance. Once they marry, they might start treating their spouse very well.
Carcholce:

If you can’t do it now, you can’t automatically start it in marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Buy A Car For Your Man? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 04, 2023
You can say whatever you want.

After all, you have freedom of speech... smiley smiley smiley
omooba969:

So the relationship is actually the reason for the expensive gift? undecided

Where's the place of benevolence and genuineness of affection/feelings - you have only confirmed the notion that women are loyal to their feelings only. smiley

Need I say more?? grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Buy A Car For Your Man? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 04, 2023
Okay... smiley smiley wink
Quebec91:
Olosho mentality
Re: Ladies, Can You Buy A Car For Your Man? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 04, 2023
That would've been his choice, but I wouldn't want any expensive gifts from him.
kevwemike:
oh only wen u are married? But a guy can do much more even wen he is not married to u. Guys na die we dey oooo
Re: Ladies, Can You Buy A Car For Your Man? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 04, 2023
🤦🤦🤦
Silentgroper:
Alright then.. Lets get to the next level already...

grin grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Buy A Car For Your Man? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 04, 2023
Okay... smiley smiley smiley
GO0DHardDick:

If you can't get your boyfriend an expensive gifts now, is it now in marriage you would do it?

You must really be a 🤡

Re: Ladies, Can You Buy A Car For Your Man? by Silentgroper(m): 2:14pm On Oct 04, 2023
Come on nw, shall we ...
tongue[quote author=Samantha124 post=126193663]
Re: Ladies, Can You Buy A Car For Your Man? by palsenator(m): 2:15pm On Oct 04, 2023
Samantha124:
But it doesn't have to be a very expensive gift.

Expensive is relative. What you consider as an expensive gift may be just a token to that person. If she could afford it to appreciate her partner for whatever reason should be colourized. Maybe before she became who she is now, the guy had been her all in all.
Re: Ladies, Can You Buy A Car For Your Man? by jeromestarks: 2:15pm On Oct 04, 2023
AishaDant:
I can do it and even more for a man who completes me and values me as much as I value him. Remember, every sane relationship should be 50:50. My take!

It won't work with 50/50.
It has to be 100:100.

You sound like my daughter.
Re: Ladies, Can You Buy A Car For Your Man? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 04, 2023
I can't make fun memories with expensive gifts... If he can't pay for all the expenses of a beacation, it's fine... We'll contribute some money together for the baecation.

Already I'd usually go for vacations around the country with my family and friends, so it's not really a big deal for me.
Carcholce:

What is the difference between baecation and buying gifts? Isn’t the same money we are talking about here? I was expecting you won’t collect a dime from him until marriage.
Re: Ladies, Can You Buy A Car For Your Man? by Silentgroper(m): 2:19pm On Oct 04, 2023
jeromestarks:
It won't work with 50/50. It has to be 100:100.
You sound like my daughter.
Maybe she is. Y'all sound alike.. cheesy
Re: Ladies, Can You Buy A Car For Your Man? by jeromestarks: 2:21pm On Oct 04, 2023
Silentgroper:
Maybe she is. Y'all sound alike.. cheesy
I will ask her when she comes back from work.
Re: Ladies, Can You Buy A Car For Your Man? by Silentgroper(m): 2:23pm On Oct 04, 2023
jeromestarks:
I will ask her when she comes back from work.
grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Buy A Car For Your Man? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 04, 2023
Next thing when the relationship ends, the person would be disturbing our peace by nagging of how she or he used to buy expensive gifts for his or her partner?

Like really?
palsenator:

Expensive is relative. What you consider as an expensive gift may be just a token to that person. If she could afford it to appreciate her partner for whatever reason should be colourized. Maybe before she became who she is now, the guy had been her all in all.
Re: Ladies, Can You Buy A Car For Your Man? by Silentgroper(m): 2:24pm On Oct 04, 2023
Samantha124:
I'd choose baecation because it's gonna be fun and we'd make great memories.
Cool.
Re: Ladies, Can You Buy A Car For Your Man? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 04, 2023
How many of your female patients have you scanned with your eyes today alone?? grin grin grin
Silentgroper:
Come on nw, shall we ...
tongue
Re: Ladies, Can You Buy A Car For Your Man? by allenpaul(m): 2:26pm On Oct 04, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

U won't see.

No man wants to settle for an over used damaged expired evening newspaper parading herself as feminist. Go and meet the drug lord to Marry you. 🤡
. That was vile too low of you

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Buy A Car For Your Man? by hrhobi1(m): 2:27pm On Oct 04, 2023
2023 my wife uses my money to buy me gifts
Re: Ladies, Can You Buy A Car For Your Man? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 04, 2023
Unfortunately for you, I already have a blanket... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Collysmith:
noooo!!! you will be my blanket this time grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Buy A Car For Your Man? by Silentgroper(m): 2:27pm On Oct 04, 2023
Georgejeez:

Hoor !
E don reach 5k
Na when e still de 2k I reason their matter last o , so inflation don reach that way too
My guy e don reach oo.. Tinubu no go kill us..
Re: Ladies, Can You Buy A Car For Your Man? by Austineva2: 2:29pm On Oct 04, 2023
obembet:
No be for person wey get boyfriend
Am still single and serious searching, I can't hide it anymore
shocked shocked but you carry o shocked. But if you are an Igbo lady dm me, let's roll cos am Igbo too
Re: Ladies, Can You Buy A Car For Your Man? by mikeapollo: 2:30pm On Oct 04, 2023
Carcholce:
The lady I’m currently dating bought me a fendi sneakers worth more than 400k. I’m still in disbelief. I go to my wardrobe everyday to check the shoe to be sure it’s not a dream.

What doe both of you do for a living?
Spending 400k on just a pair of sneakers that could be stolen or spoilt in the next minute?
She could have used the money to sponsor you for some training and skill acquisition programme that would add more value to you and your life.
Re: Ladies, Can You Buy A Car For Your Man? by DrAda(f): 2:30pm On Oct 04, 2023
omooba969:

Like how much can you comfortably splash?

Pardon my curiosity pls. smiley

Nah, i wont fall for that trick smiley
Re: Ladies, Can You Buy A Car For Your Man? by Edavi234: 2:32pm On Oct 04, 2023
AishaDant:
I can do it and even more for a man who completes me and values me as much as I value him. Remember, every sane relationship should be 50:50. My take!

No sane relationship is 50/50

Everything about marriage or a well committed relationship is 100/100 (we are both there for each other - no matter what)..

I can do all for you - you can do all for me.

Modified - 50/50 is a physical commitment ( and it doesn't last)
100/100 is a physical and spiritual commitment ( the kind that brings satisfaction to the mind and soul) - though very rare nowadays.
Re: Ladies, Can You Buy A Car For Your Man? by Silentgroper(m): 2:33pm On Oct 04, 2023
Samantha124:
How many of your female patients have you scanned with your eyes today alone?? grin grin grin
Hahahaha.. None. Cause i got my eyes just on u..

jokes apart, i keep it professional down here... Besides, they're mostly pregnant women and i aint got nothing on big bellied women, nah!!!...
Re: Ladies, Can You Buy A Car For Your Man? by Hackie90s(m): 2:37pm On Oct 04, 2023
When you're into someone to the point of being vulnerable, you'll go out your way for them.!
Re: Ladies, Can You Buy A Car For Your Man? by Silentgroper(m): 2:38pm On Oct 04, 2023
hrhobi1:
2023 my wife uses my money to buy me gifts
lmao..

wicked...
Re: Ladies, Can You Buy A Car For Your Man? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 04, 2023
What about those few that are not pregnant, don't you scan them with your eyes?

Because I don't trust that mind of yours... grin grin grin.. I'm sure you have 4 girlfriends...😂😂
Silentgroper:
Hahahaha.. None. Cause i got my eyes just on u..

jokes apart, i keep it professional down here... Besides, they're mostly pregnant women and i aint got nothing on big bellied women, nah!!!...
Re: Ladies, Can You Buy A Car For Your Man? by omooba969(m): 2:47pm On Oct 04, 2023
DrAda:

Nah, i wont fall for that trick smiley

I only tested the veracity of your assertion but when probed further, you couldn't be proud of the level of your generosity and your hesitation is an indication of your aversion to gifting your supposed man anything costly.

You could prove me wrong though. smiley
Re: Ladies, Can You Buy A Car For Your Man? by Chochovini: 2:48pm On Oct 04, 2023
Mayeldah:
The gift that will haunt you for the rest of your life?

any small quarrel like this, she will remind you that she is the reason you drive a car grin
. Gbam! You got it. In fact, this is the BEST comment on this thread. I had to scroll down all the way to this page for this very comment. Oil dey your head abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? / Bride Stops Her Husband From Kissing Her At Their Wedding Reception (Pix, Video) / Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.