Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Replacement Diplomas Are Done By Outside Vendors - CSU Registra - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Replacement Diplomas Are Done By Outside Vendors - CSU Registra (26787 Views)

Outside Vendors Can Replace Diploma But Tinubu Forged His Own / CSU Registra, Caleb Westberg Did Not Say "Forgery Is A Nigerian Thing" / CSU Deposition: Registra Says Diploma Tinubu Submitted To INEC is Authentic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Replacement Diplomas Are Done By Outside Vendors - CSU Registra by Larryndelaw: 3:54pm On Oct 04, 2023
Racoon:
Forgery, perjury, identity theft, Heroin-drug baronism
You go explain tired
Re: Replacement Diplomas Are Done By Outside Vendors - CSU Registra by Amaggedon: 3:56pm On Oct 04, 2023
Jennyclay:
Nigerian men are criminals including Tinubu

Shior!!
But if they give you the proceeds of their criminality you will gladly accept ?
Re: Replacement Diplomas Are Done By Outside Vendors - CSU Registra by Lazyreporta(m): 3:56pm On Oct 04, 2023
Racoon:
Whao! Whao!! Whao!!! Meanwhile, this is the same forged diploma certificate Tinubu media urchins have been hyperventilating that was certified by the CSU? How low can they go low with lies and propaganda

I believe you're clowning here.

Cos the statement was clear, except, of course you be illiterate.

Point out the forge here?
Re: Replacement Diplomas Are Done By Outside Vendors - CSU Registra by a4cube: 3:58pm On Oct 04, 2023
tinsel:
Op, you are mischievous. You failed to add where they said they don't have it because he had picked it up.
Can you show that part for us to see.

I read somewhere that tinubu never collected certificate from CSU. So which one Abacha burned in his house.
Re: Replacement Diplomas Are Done By Outside Vendors - CSU Registra by Omowale2023(m): 4:00pm On Oct 04, 2023
GUNITGuy:

Inec doesn't validate wether a certificate is fake or original it is the School you came out from neither do courts determine wether it is valid ....Please use your brain
Check the constitution and stop saying rubbish. If you lie under oath, it's a crime, if you commit forgery. It's a crime.
Re: Replacement Diplomas Are Done By Outside Vendors - CSU Registra by BeigJawnson(m): 4:01pm On Oct 04, 2023
Jennyclay:
Nigerian men are criminals including Tinubu

Shior!!

Including your father...
Re: Replacement Diplomas Are Done By Outside Vendors - CSU Registra by Vitally123: 4:02pm On Oct 04, 2023
Therefore anybody can go get his/hers? And you call it a school in the US? And students pay so much to enroll in such a school? They better review their structure or phase out!
Re: Replacement Diplomas Are Done By Outside Vendors - CSU Registra by Chochovini: 4:03pm On Oct 04, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

I used to think you're Smart but Sadly reverse is the case here.

Dude, CSU said they do not have the certificates Tinubu submitted to inec, not even a copy of it. So where the hell did the drug lord got the certificates he presented to inec?

In a sane society, the drug lord would have been chilling in jail by now
. You are right. But trust Me, and mark My words; Nothing, I repeat, Nothing will happen to tinibu as far a Nigeria system is concern. I am completely Obidient by the way.
Re: Replacement Diplomas Are Done By Outside Vendors - CSU Registra by Christistruth00: 4:06pm On Oct 04, 2023
udemzyudex:

Here's another dolt fuming, go and read the deposition made by CSU.

That is fake news

Read point 3.

" Chicago State University provided a Diploma to Bola Ahmed Tinubu and subsequently provided a certified (Official ) Copy of that Diploma
Both are valid and authentic Diploma's of Chicago State University "

They should stop wrestling with the English language and disgracing Nigeria

A six year old Child can understand it.!!!
It is simple English!!!

Jesus Christ the Good Lord gave you 2 eyes for a time like this,

Use them and READ !!!!!!

The Supreme Court is going to throw this case in the dust bin where it rightly belongs

Re: Replacement Diplomas Are Done By Outside Vendors - CSU Registra by commoditiesnig: 4:07pm On Oct 04, 2023
Noted
Re: Replacement Diplomas Are Done By Outside Vendors - CSU Registra by onuman: 4:07pm On Oct 04, 2023
benardtotti:

You are the illiterate here , did the university claim outside vendors were prohibited by them from doing a ceremonial document? Even after the registrar explained that certificate are not a big deal in usa but rather the transcripts you are still capping nonsense ,by now I was expecting you guys to have learned from past events and how the court of law make judgement but no ! You guys insist on being stupid !

Oh yes. University of Lagos cannot prohibit any outside vendors/Oluwole from reproducing certificates similar to certificates issued by University of Lagos.

You don't understand when the CSU rep exonerated the university from complicity in the fake-outside vendor- Oluwole CSU certificate submitted to INEC by Tinubu.
Re: Replacement Diplomas Are Done By Outside Vendors - CSU Registra by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 04, 2023
tinsel:
Op, you are mischievous. You failed to add where they said they don't have it because he had picked it up.
Gbam!
Re: Replacement Diplomas Are Done By Outside Vendors - CSU Registra by Christistruth00: 4:12pm On Oct 04, 2023
udemzyudex:

Here's another dolt fuming, go and read the deposition made by CSU.

This Chicago State University deposition has already Cleared Tinubu

I guarantee you that the Supreme Court would definitely throw in the dust bin any opposition to it just as the Tribunal Judgement binned the 25% Abuja vote veto argument
Re: Replacement Diplomas Are Done By Outside Vendors - CSU Registra by Larryndelaw: 4:12pm On Oct 04, 2023
Now that the school.has released it. Over to Atiku Lawyer's to go and do whatever they want to do with it. All these internet commentators not useful.
Re: Replacement Diplomas Are Done By Outside Vendors - CSU Registra by GUNITGuy: 4:25pm On Oct 04, 2023
Omowale2023:

Check the constitution and stop saying rubbish. If you lie under oath, it's a crime, if you commit forgery. It's a crime.
Like I said the court can't determine wether a certificate is fake or real it's the school and if they validate the Certs there's nothing you can do ...
The Nigerian Judiciary can't tell Original from fake from a US school get that and get real you are just dreaming expecting supreme court to cancel an election because of alleged fake cert from a third party not from the issuer of the certificate .....Wake up and think
Re: Replacement Diplomas Are Done By Outside Vendors - CSU Registra by GUNITGuy: 4:27pm On Oct 04, 2023
onuman:

Oh yes. University of Lagos cannot prohibit any outside vendors/Oluwole from reproducing certificates similar to certificates issued by University of Lagos.

You don't understand when the CSU rep exonerated the university from complicity in the fake-outside vendor- Oluwole CSU certificate submitted to INEC by Tinubu.
They don't have a problem with the third party vendor as long as he's their graduates but the transcript is the most important to them .....

1 Like

Re: Replacement Diplomas Are Done By Outside Vendors - CSU Registra by icon007(m): 4:29pm On Oct 04, 2023
You like it or not, Bola Ahmed Tinubu is Nigeria current president and will be till God says otherwise.

CSU has identified with him severally, she has also admitted a strange act of allowing or knowing that vendors produces replacement diplomas for her graduands. So what else do you people want??

Make una relax and let baba balablu be.

Jubril from Sudan is resting already... Lol
Re: Replacement Diplomas Are Done By Outside Vendors - CSU Registra by GUNITGuy: 4:32pm On Oct 04, 2023
fasbat:
you are free to hold on to whatever you believed in, the Registrar confirmed that Bola Ahmed Tinubu was admitted into the University and indeed graduated from it,they confirmed that he hold BSc in Accounting with honours, but they can't authenticate the Diploma he submitted to INEC and not the Certificate,you should not confuse the readers on this page, they said vendors are saddled to replace Diploma lost, I want to see how you intend to go with this special discovery in court in Nigeria, or you and your likes will pass judgement in your bedrooms on Forgery? Supreme court will not entertain any additional issues unless those dealt with at the court of Appeal
Who are these people were do they come from they've shifted from US court
now to supreme court they're expecting the supreme court to jump on a trivial pursuit of frivolous claims by online mobs...Please cease from explaining to them they're getting undeserved attention from this

1 Like

Re: Replacement Diplomas Are Done By Outside Vendors - CSU Registra by Tobilani: 4:40pm On Oct 04, 2023
People eeh
Re: Replacement Diplomas Are Done By Outside Vendors - CSU Registra by Nuheights(m): 4:42pm On Oct 04, 2023
How can Atiku prove that the certificate Tinubu submitted to INEC was forged and not prepared by a third party? Since CSU allows third parties to prepare their certificates, Atiku should have searched for, and joined the third party, in his suit. Since he, Atiku, didn't do that, then to me his case is very weak.
I see President Tinubu flying through the Supreme Court!
It's time to join hands with him to fix Nigeria.
Re: Replacement Diplomas Are Done By Outside Vendors - CSU Registra by Omowale2023(m): 5:06pm On Oct 04, 2023
GUNITGuy:

Like I said the court can't determine wether a certificate is fake or real it's the school and if they validate the Certs there's nothing you can do ...
The Nigerian Judiciary can't tell Original from fake from a US school get that and get real you are just dreaming expecting supreme court to cancel an election because of alleged fake cert from a third party not from the issuer of the certificate .....Wake up and think
I won't reply you again.
The school said the document is not from them. If I graduated from UNILAG and submitted a fake degree, does that not make me guilty of forgery?
Do you understand what's forgery?
Bros.....please don't wake up, continue sleeping.
Re: Replacement Diplomas Are Done By Outside Vendors - CSU Registra by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:08pm On Oct 04, 2023
NaMe4:
From the report, the Registrar of CSU made the following submissions:

The Bola Tinubu who graduated from the institution is the same one who's the President of Nigeria.

Replacement diplomas can be issued by third party vendors.

Errors in inputs of Age, Gender and dates are commonplace.

The institution places more emphasis on SSN (Social Security Number) for identification of students and Transcripts for proof of academic records.

From these, I don't see anything indicting Tinubu as far as this institution is concerned.
allow them to enjoy their drama... After supreme Court verdict they can continue their madness online as they did with buhari for years asking whether or not he go skool na obedient own funny pass suddenly they now love Atiku they called fulani..
Re: Replacement Diplomas Are Done By Outside Vendors - CSU Registra by GUNITGuy: 5:16pm On Oct 04, 2023
Omowale2023:

I won't reply you again.
The school said the document is not from them. If I graduated from UNILAG and submitted a fake degree, does that not make me guilty of forgery?
Do you understand what's forgery?
Bros.....please don't wake up, continue sleeping.
Has the school Said they can get certificate from a vendor provides he's their graduates should they be a loss ? Yes
They have said the documents doesn't necessarily need to come from them... Unilag can only determine wether it is fake or original not you or court ...As long as unilag doesn't consider it to be fake .....Please wake up na ....This is a lost case ...
Court Judge : The complainant Atiku would pay the plaintiff Tinubu $40milliom for being bringing up a baseless case
Atikus lawyer arise you would pay Emilokan $40million for being petty ...... ...
Total money for Balablu is $80million dollars ....
Re: Replacement Diplomas Are Done By Outside Vendors - CSU Registra by obi4eze(m): 5:20pm On Oct 04, 2023
I was even shocked at the lies the Tinubu media have been throwing around. I have the transcript of the deposition which shows that the CSU official denied Tinubu's certificate

Re: Replacement Diplomas Are Done By Outside Vendors - CSU Registra by Goodlady(f): 5:31pm On Oct 04, 2023
Racoon:
The CSU have dugged itself into a cul-de-sac because even it's released records showed the otherwise. The school really have a tough time to convince the trial all these incongruent information about the criminal

Sane people who know have been saying it that Bola Tinubu is a fraud, yet his mummified zombies warped in their deluded myopic and prismatic worldview always refused to see reasons why such a despicable humanity should have no place in a 21st century civilisation let alone leading a multi-complex country like Nigeria.

Now look at the sorry state where their idiocy have landed this nation.
Yenyenyen!
Cos some people choose to support Tinubu against your candidate.
Don't worry, the propaganda ll turn to your candidate after November. Tell him to prepare for dragging!

Re: Replacement Diplomas Are Done By Outside Vendors - CSU Registra by benardtotti(m): 5:36pm On Oct 04, 2023
onuman:

Still capping nonsense as usual with your one dimensional thinking , don't come here after supreme court judgement to lament that judges are compromised, as daft as you are you are comparing unilag with American school system which have different policies .
Re: Replacement Diplomas Are Done By Outside Vendors - CSU Registra by omoadeleye(m): 5:40pm On Oct 04, 2023
Racoon:
The CSU have dugged itself into a cul-de-sac because even it's released records showed the otherwise. The school really have a tough time to convince the trial all these incongruent information about the criminal

Sane people who know have been saying it that Bola Tinubu is a fraud, yet his mummified zombies warped in their deluded myopic and prismatic worldview always refused to see reasons why such a despicable humanity should have no place in a 21st century civilisation let alone leading a multi-complex country like Nigeria.

Now look at the sorry state where their idiocy have landed this nation.

Are you insane or just lack comprehension problem?
Re: Replacement Diplomas Are Done By Outside Vendors - CSU Registra by JAMO84: 5:46pm On Oct 04, 2023
WAPINATION:

E don deh rule naaa and u deh see as e deh tule am deh go zombie na because people like you that made me conclude Nigeria can never be better again am in US as I quote you so do not even border insulting your lineage.
Who ask you where you dey? If you like dey heaven, na your family problem be dat.
Re: Replacement Diplomas Are Done By Outside Vendors - CSU Registra by JAMO84: 5:47pm On Oct 04, 2023
onuman:

You deserve pity when you draw something like this down to Igbo versus Tinubu affair.
Who doesn't know you're all bitter souls.
Re: Replacement Diplomas Are Done By Outside Vendors - CSU Registra by onuman: 5:52pm On Oct 04, 2023
benardtotti:

Still capping nonsense as usual with your one dimensional thinking , don't come here after supreme court judgement to lament that judges are compromised, as daft as you are you are comparing unilag with American school system which have different policies .

All these cun and yarn for what? To enable your man Tinubu, remain in charge of proceeds from crude oil in the Niger delta region. Nothing else. Kwontinue.
Re: Replacement Diplomas Are Done By Outside Vendors - CSU Registra by Texs: 5:56pm On Oct 04, 2023
This is the tragedy of Nigeria is where lies dominate truth, people like Oshomole and co (his BAT lord) without proper school certificate accussed Obaseki of fake school certificate and then use that to drive him away from APC.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sagay: Supreme Court Should Have Imposed A Higher Fine On Ihedioha's Lawyers / FG May Increase Petrol Price To N180 Per Litre / Arrested Boko Haram Member Planned To Launch Bomb Attack In Ondo (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.