Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Replacement Diplomas Are Done By Outside Vendors - CSU Registra - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Replacement Diplomas Are Done By Outside Vendors - CSU Registra (26789 Views)

Outside Vendors Can Replace Diploma But Tinubu Forged His Own / CSU Registra, Caleb Westberg Did Not Say "Forgery Is A Nigerian Thing" / CSU Deposition: Registra Says Diploma Tinubu Submitted To INEC is Authentic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Replacement Diplomas Are Done By Outside Vendors - CSU Registra by bizzibodi(m): 6:01pm On Oct 04, 2023
So vendors like oluwole documents forger can release replacement CSU diplomas Amelika make una continue.
What a bundle of contradictions.... they don't keep certificates ....yet they have certificate that was never collected.
They don't give certificates but you can collect certicates via vendors like oluwole who are those that signs the certificates.
Re: Replacement Diplomas Are Done By Outside Vendors - CSU Registra by benardtotti(m): 6:15pm On Oct 04, 2023
onuman:

All these cun and yarn for what? To enable your man Tinubu, remain in charge of proceeds from crude oil in the Niger delta region. Nothing else. Kwontinue.

This has nothing to do with the president , its simply called logical and critical thinking .
If you have read the 48 laws of power you would understand when to fight or when to be pragmatic, no logically sound person after reading the deposition will expect the Nigerian supreme Court to disqualify BAT, even Atiku and his camp have been silent and studying their options cos they too understand what's up . It is only the social media mob and their influencers who keep pushing a narrative thinking it can change things .

1 Like

Re: Replacement Diplomas Are Done By Outside Vendors - CSU Registra by richie240: 6:18pm On Oct 04, 2023
You are wasting ur investigative talent, nwokem.
Your attention is needed here, it's cash out season if u get mind.
vvvvv

https://www.nairaland.com/7865067/omokri-ill-give-100000-show

cool

Racoon:
The CSU have dugged itself into a cul-de-sac because even it's released records showed the otherwise. The school really have a tough time to convince the trial all these incongruent information about the criminal

Sane people who know have been saying it that Bola Tinubu is a fraud, yet his mummified zombies warped in their deluded myopic and prismatic worldview always refused to see reasons why such a despicable humanity should have no place in a 21st century civilisation let alone leading a multi-complex country like Nigeria.

Now look at the sorry state where their idiocy have landed this nation.
Re: Replacement Diplomas Are Done By Outside Vendors - CSU Registra by Bigchristo: 6:36pm On Oct 04, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Do you also see where he said they don't keep records of any student's diploma and they have ones that were never collected?
Yes I saw it and thatโ€™s why I said he is taking caution, he nor wan blow the whistle fully ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Replacement Diplomas Are Done By Outside Vendors - CSU Registra by udemzyudex(m): 6:52pm On Oct 04, 2023
Christistruth00:

This Chicago State University deposition has already Cleared Tinubu

I guarantee you that the Supreme Court would definitely throw in the dust bin any opposition to it just as the Tribunal Judgement binned the 25% Abuja vote veto argument

You're deluded Mr.
Re: Replacement Diplomas Are Done By Outside Vendors - CSU Registra by Christistruth00: 6:53pm On Oct 04, 2023
udemzyudex:

You're deluded Mr.

From those who still think and believe that Buhari died in London 5 years ago and a clone of Buhari called Jubril El Sudan ruled over Nigeria afterwards
Re: Replacement Diplomas Are Done By Outside Vendors - CSU Registra by onuman: 7:25pm On Oct 04, 2023
benardtotti:

This has nothing to do with the president , its simply called logical and critical thinking .
If you have read the 48 laws of power you would understand when to fight or when to be pragmatic, no logically sound person after reading the deposition will expect the Nigerian supreme Court to disqualify BAT, even Atiku and his camp have been silent and studying their options cos they too understand what's up . It is only the social media mob and their influencers who keep pushing a narrative thinking it can change things .

The certificate which Tinubu sent to INEC was vended to him by roadside vendors. CSU does not know anything about the certificate.

Is that too much for you to understand?
You wish you are the judges of the S. court. Or you tell yourself that they are reading the nonsense you are writing for them on Nairaland.
Re: Replacement Diplomas Are Done By Outside Vendors - CSU Registra by GUNITGuy: 7:39pm On Oct 04, 2023
Omowale2023:

I won't reply you again.
The school said the document is not from them. If I graduated from UNILAG and submitted a fake degree, does that not make me guilty of forgery?
Do you understand what's forgery?
Bros.....please don't wake up, continue sleeping.
If the issuer of the certificate approve the forgery my guy the court is powerless.....Not all forgery is a crime... If am Tinubus lawyer he my opponent would pay heavily for character defamation. It seems they have enough money to throw around for unsubstantiated evidences they would keep throwing their money ....The build up to this case was in such a way you were expecting the school to dismiss Tinubu as not being their student which they've said that to be false and have affirm to the fact that he graduated from them ...
Please wake up and smell the coffee stop sleeping
Re: Replacement Diplomas Are Done By Outside Vendors - CSU Registra by regenerateman(m): 8:00pm On Oct 04, 2023
What I can understand from this hullabaloo of Mr Bola Tinubu certificate is that he actually attended CSU by using a female entrance certificate or result which is equivalent of our SSCE. He graduated and was given a certificate called 'Diploma' in US. When he lost his certificate, he helped himself by producing a replica of the certificate issued by CSU which he submitted to INEC. The supreme court severally held that when a person forges any document which may not necessarily help him or her to contest election, it does not matter. Understand that the minimum educational certificate to contest election is Nigeria is SSCE or it's equivalent. As far as Mr Bola Tinubu has primary school or GCE, he is good to go. Forging of higher certificate is irrelevant.

1 Like

Re: Replacement Diplomas Are Done By Outside Vendors - CSU Registra by ebenholer2(m): 8:05pm On Oct 04, 2023
I WILL RATHER ADVICE ATIKU AND PETER OBI NOT TO WASTE THEIR RESOURCES AND LAWYERS TIME FURTHER. IT WILL BE HONOURABLE FOR THE CASE AT SUPREME COURT TO BE WITHDRAWN RIGHT AWAY COS I SEE SUPREME COURT AWARDING MILLIONS OF NAIRA AS DAMAGES TO BE PAID BY ATIKU AND OBI FOR MISINFORMATION OF THE COURT AND FOR TIME WASTING OF COURT PROCEEDINGS. WHAT A PITY FOR THESE FOLKS.

1 Like

Re: Replacement Diplomas Are Done By Outside Vendors - CSU Registra by ebenholer2(m): 8:13pm On Oct 04, 2023
IT IS NIGERIA DAFTNESS THAT MAKES THEM THINKS IF PAPER CERTIFICATES ARE LOSTโ€ฆ.THAT SHOULD MAKE THE OWNERS OF THE CERTIFICATES TO CRY FOULS WHEN RECORDS OF SCHOOLING ARE THERE IN THE SCHOOL ATTENDED TO PROVE THE LEGITIMACY OF ATTENDANCE AND SUCH RECORD CAN BE EASILY ACQUIRED THROUGH TRANSCRIPTS. WE SHOULD STOP BEING DAFT IN THIS NATION HONESTLY ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿง
Re: Replacement Diplomas Are Done By Outside Vendors - CSU Registra by benardtotti(m): 8:50pm On Oct 04, 2023
onuman:

The certificate which Tinubu sent to INEC was vended to him by roadside vendors. CSU does not know anything about the certificate.

Is that too much for you to understand?
You wish you are the judges of the S. court. Or you tell yourself that they are reading the nonsense you are writing for them on Nairaland.

You are the one still insisting on your own conclusions, did CSU claim it was forged ?
Re: Replacement Diplomas Are Done By Outside Vendors - CSU Registra by onuman: 8:56pm On Oct 04, 2023
benardtotti:

You are the one still insisting on your own conclusions, did CSU claim it was forged ?
Why did CSU not authenticate its certificate submitted to INEC by Tinubu? Because the CSU man did not recognise the certificate submitted by Tinubu to INEC.
Because the CSU rep. doing the deposition today did not want to go to jail from authenticating a forged certificate.
Re: Replacement Diplomas Are Done By Outside Vendors - CSU Registra by benardtotti(m): 9:02pm On Oct 04, 2023
onuman:

Why did CSU not authenticate its certificate submitted to INEC by Tinubu? Because the CSU man did not recognise the certificate submitted by Tinubu to INEC.
Because the CSU rep. doing the deposition today did not want to go to jail from authenticating a forged certificate.

Are you sure you understand English? Let me break it down for you in bullet points what the registrar surmised;

1. They don't keep certificates or have duplicates of students .

2. The certificate submitted from inec was gotten thru a 3rd party vendor ( which is normal in their society since the certificate is just ceremonial and usa society deal more in SSN and transcripts for verification purposes ) . Went on to say it mist be a Nigerian thing to get certificates.

3. He cannot speak or verify the certificate submitted to inec as he hasn't seen it .
Re: Replacement Diplomas Are Done By Outside Vendors - CSU Registra by TheExclusive: 3:16am On Oct 05, 2023
benardtotti:

Are you sure you understand English? Let me break it down for you in bullet points what the registrar surmised;

1. They don't keep certificates or have duplicates of students .

2. The certificate submitted from inec was gotten thru a 3rd party vendor ( which is normal in their society since the certificate is just ceremonial and usa society deal more in SSN and transcripts for verification purposes ) . Went on to say it mist be a Nigerian thing to get certificates.

3. He cannot speak or verify the certificate submitted to inec as he hasn't seen it .

Well in Nigeria, certificates are not ceremonial. It has to be issued from the school.

In such situations, Tinubu meant to have disclosed to inec that he lost his certificate and then tender his transcript or an affidavit from CSU that he rightly graduated from CSU which I think he did.

So he shoot himself in the foot.
Re: Replacement Diplomas Are Done By Outside Vendors - CSU Registra by byteem: 6:38am On Oct 05, 2023
GUNITGuy:

If the issuer of the certificate approve the forgery my guy the court is powerless.....Not all forgery is a crime... If am Tinubus lawyer he my opponent would pay heavily for character defamation. It seems they have enough money to throw around for unsubstantiated evidences they would keep throwing their money ....The build up to this case was in such a way you were expecting the school to dismiss Tinubu as not being their student which they've said that to be false and have affirm to the fact that he graduated from them ...
Please wake up and smell the coffee stop sleeping

See ur mouth.. Baba didn't even graduate.. He gained admission with fake results and scamper when he realised the bubble has burst..his transcripta are out. At least he can't fake that.. Only to go an forge certificate see jokers..
Re: Replacement Diplomas Are Done By Outside Vendors - CSU Registra by byteem: 6:39am On Oct 05, 2023
TheExclusive:

Well in Nigeria, certificates are not ceremonial. It has to be issued from the school.

In such situations, Tinubu meant to have disclosed to inec that he lost his certificate and then tender his transcript or an affidavit from CSU that he rightly graduated from CSU which I think he did.

So he shoot himself in the foot.

Which transcript.. He did. Not graduate according to his transcripts..
Re: Replacement Diplomas Are Done By Outside Vendors - CSU Registra by byteem: 6:43am On Oct 05, 2023
benardtotti:

No one. Cares about supreme Court.. Court that gave medal to. someone that did not even contest in a race or switched fourth position to first.. They lost it a long time ago.. Even with all the evidence of they will still say no evidence that's no news.. It's the disgrace, the moral decadence, the disgrace and embarrassment, the shamelessness, the impunity, the precedence.. It will only get worse
Re: Replacement Diplomas Are Done By Outside Vendors - CSU Registra by GeneralDae: 7:15am On Oct 05, 2023
CYBERSOLDIERSre:
Useless and baseless defence mechanism.

What of the Social security number on the documents bearing the woman who actually graduated from CSU?

What of the age difference?

What of the forge forge to inec?

Verdict: Tinubu is down.
The social security number doesn't show it's a woman when investigated. It shows Tinubu.

Re: Replacement Diplomas Are Done By Outside Vendors - CSU Registra by GeneralDae: 7:21am On Oct 05, 2023
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

They clearly showed that the SSN belongs to one Bola A Tinubu, a female that graduated from CSU, can you explain further?
Nah, the SSN validates Bola A Tinubu with spouse Oluremi Tinubu.

Re: Replacement Diplomas Are Done By Outside Vendors - CSU Registra by GeneralDae: 7:26am On Oct 05, 2023
joba4luv:

I think the brain disorder man called Reno Omokri has read this? Omokiri need a psychiatry attention urgently
But this validates Tinubu further and can't be used to say he forged a certificate. If Tinubu submitted a replacement certificate and replacement certificates are not done by the school but can be collected by vendors, then Tinubu would have done no wrong here.
Re: Replacement Diplomas Are Done By Outside Vendors - CSU Registra by Cantonese: 8:46am On Oct 05, 2023
Iamgrey5:
The university doesn't issue a replacement certificate but it can only be obtained from a third party vendor.

It's a common practice in America

The American education system is more interested in transcripts and diplomas are ceremonial.

But you have not answered my question.
Re: Replacement Diplomas Are Done By Outside Vendors - CSU Registra by TheExclusive: 1:47pm On Oct 05, 2023
byteem:

Which transcript.. He did. Not graduate according to his transcripts..

Torr...I have not seen this part in the transcript.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Arrested Boko Haram Member Planned To Launch Bomb Attack In Ondo (photos) / Sagay: Supreme Court Should Have Imposed A Higher Fine On Ihedioha's Lawyers / Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.