Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) (64848 Views)

There’s No Work In UK” – Lady Expresses Regret After Relocating For Greener Past / Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria / Police Found 39 Frozen Bodies Inside A Refrigerated Trailer In The U.K.(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by osazsky(m): 11:42am On Oct 05, 2023
Princedapace:

what u can buy for 10 naira in South Africa, u can buy it for 2 naira here.
While the economy is weak here, the life style is cheaper too.

100 dollars would get u more items than it could get u in SA.

My point here is not that Nigeria is great. My point here is that there are ballers here and that anyhwere u find ur self, make sure u have irresitable value to offer else, u will be low income earner.
oga Nigeria is dead..let it sink in..in my office alone more than 70 persons done japa.u can't be more intelligent than them..I know say God go soon do my own

1 Like

Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by press9jatv: 11:43am On Oct 05, 2023
Angelfrost:

I don't understand how or why people will be using Taxes and Mortgages to scare others away from relocating abroad, as if that's not how normal societies function.

If not selfishness and stupidity, why should such be demonized?!!

What's bad in paying up to 40% of your income on taxes and utilities which you actually enjoy in the following forms:

Excellent road networks
24-7 Electricity Distribution and Supply
Top security of life and properties
Effective and speedy emergency services
Clean water
Cleaner air
Good schools
Healthcare system that actually works
Etc...

You stay in Naija claiming to be living cheaper lives but you pay more in fueling generators, noise pollution, air pollution, terrorism and insecurity, poor economy, etc.

don’t them, they are just bunch of retarded and little ideas and knowledge they know. They are still thinking local and not wide. Thanks for your reply so far. You have really make my day.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by press9jatv: 11:45am On Oct 05, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Oga na story... just know your niche and work on yourself... anyone can make it anywhere....
which niche again? My big friend that relocated to Florida is living fine now, he hasn’t reached 1 year, he is doing fine. Unlike you Nigerians that knows the truths and will never stand by it. Keep deceiving yourself here
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by osazsky(m): 11:46am On Oct 05, 2023
press9jatv:
which niche again? My big friend that relocated to Florida is living fine now, he hasn’t reached 1 year, he is doing fine. Unlike you Nigerians that knows the truths and will never stand by it. Keep deceiving yourself here
especially Yoruba who gave us a dead drug Barron as president with fake result.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by press9jatv: 11:47am On Oct 05, 2023
UncleKoboko:

Or deh
He left during BULL Hari's regime.
Get sense na.
One question,
Why are 0SŪSsenseless?
Nigerians are now appreciating Buhari economy than this present one that has failed in it’s totality. A kg of cubic gas ⛽️ is now 1k. It was 650 under Buhari. Keep on defending your oppressors ok.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by press9jatv: 11:49am On Oct 05, 2023
osazsky:
especially Yoruba who gave us a dead drug Barron as president with fake result.
it’s very unfortunate. It’s only Yoruba that voted for Drug baron and certificate forget Tinubu ok. There are millions of Yoruba people that never votes for Tinubu. In Osun state, Lagos State, Tinubu didn’t win now.
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by Fearyourcreator: 11:50am On Oct 05, 2023
Rostikol:

IT IS ALL DEBT.

He is paying a mortgage on the house and most likely paying monthly hire purchase bill on the Merc.

Technically, these things are not 'his'.

You don't even need to be a doctor to access these loans in those countries.

Even taxi drivers, plumbers, and electricians can show this picture of themselves ''living large'' on debt.

Most of Nigerian entertainers made it here ... most there ran back to Nigeria to blow ... dbanj, banky, burna and the rest ...
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by coputa(m): 11:50am On Oct 05, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Nope. What good is occupation if you're in jail?
Some people make it in jail.
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by Monaboo(m): 11:51am On Oct 05, 2023
I want to move abroad too.
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by zoghys: 11:53am On Oct 05, 2023
press9jatv:
even Nigeria people are praising Buhari than the certificate forger and drug baron Tinubu in power that has has Nigeria economy completely. Keep defending your oppressors and their evil economy policies here.

Your mentality is so poor and I don't expect anything less from you. Buhari has borrowed the future of this country and your children will pay part of the debt if care is not taken. I would want a better Nigeria for children and grandchildren children with generation unborn, and if it will take your so call "drug Lord" to bring semblance of good governance to all and sundry, then so be it.
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by Shantyken(m): 11:54am On Oct 05, 2023
Zupay:

But there is no generator and gallon for petrol around it. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The citizens pay their bills on time, protect government properties as if is their own and also obey laws and policies of government.
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by planetx: 11:54am On Oct 05, 2023
osazsky:
oga Nigeria is dead..let it sink in..in my office alone more than 70 persons done japa.u can't be more intelligent than them..I know say God go soon do my own
No be only 70 na 7,000 don japa from your office.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by Angelfrost(m): 11:56am On Oct 05, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Light is stable where I stay ...

So?!! What about the rest of the nation housing over 250 Million people??!!!

This subjective and selfish view of life and living standard is the very reason your leaders never try to work harder or improve in their approaches.

They just know few people living large will selfishly defend them in the name of Patriotism.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by thatigboman: 11:57am On Oct 05, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Any criminal-minded speaker of the house in Naija is a billionaire!
chai, this one is below the belt
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by thatigboman: 11:58am On Oct 05, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Light is stable where I stay ...
you stay in London?
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by porthouse7(f): 11:59am On Oct 05, 2023
press9jatv:
And some people will be telling Nigerians that japa isn’t good. I always laugh 😆 at them niii
only japa with required skill
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by UnfairLife7(m): 11:59am On Oct 05, 2023
hamouston91:

What dream life? In the UK? Your inferiority complex is stupendous... Anyway, there's no point in treating your naivety. Enjoy your delusions.
Lol

You dey compare saner clines to naija wey people no see food chop?

Keep decieving yourself 😂
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by coputa(m): 12:00pm On Oct 05, 2023
press9jatv:
Nigerians are now appreciating Buhari economy than this present one that has failed in it’s totality. A kg of cubic gas ⛽️ is now 1k. It was 650 under Buhari. Keep on defending your oppressors ok.
Most of these things are caused by economic system collapse brought about by financial recklessness by past leaders.
.Bola Tinubu is not a magician,he is going to take him some time to put things in order, even the Nigerian masses will resist some of the laudable policies that will rejuvenate the system
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by stuffs2002: 12:00pm On Oct 05, 2023
tabaralph:

That’s exactly my thought, even posted his identification documents

1. The guy was very foolish posting his personal details on the internet.

2. What has he even achieved that is turning his head... There are many other Nigerians doing far better than him but enjoying their comfort outside social media

2 Likes

Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by frog12: 12:02pm On Oct 05, 2023
no problem there grin

press9jatv:
😂 you funny no be small. He’s appreciating God with the Great things God has given him. With fees years he has been to UK, he has been doing great exploits.
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by rajiedreez: 12:05pm On Oct 05, 2023
press9jatv:
not in this bad and harsh Drug baron Tinubu economy

Lie, it's in this so called "bad and harsh drug baron Tinubu economy" that I've achieved significantly in this year.
If you believe you can't make it here you'll see all opportunities and an unachievable task.

If you're not positive about your situation, you might not profit from it

1 Like

Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by frog12: 12:05pm On Oct 05, 2023
na lie. in 1 year, he is living like he was in nigeria. maybe he dey lie to you grin grin

press9jatv:

1 Like

Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by winner37(m): 12:07pm On Oct 05, 2023
How I wish it will be easy for me .... With my vailed green card I see no money to take the next step ...God when shall I ?
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by UnfairLife7(m): 12:13pm On Oct 05, 2023
juman:
Don't lament from morning till night. Don't stay idle.
Anywhere you dey serious minded hard working people are making good money.
Go out and work hard. Things would be fine for you also.
For naija? Wey people no see ordinary food chop? Dey play
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by juman(m): 12:14pm On Oct 05, 2023
My mother never attended any school, she worked hard and built house in the city and big house in the village.

You that is computer age guy can do better.

Go out and work hard.
Don't stay without doing anything lamenting 24/7.
There is money in Nigeria also.

1 Like

Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by seunjungle1(m): 12:14pm On Oct 05, 2023
Very cool and romantic lifestyle.
Me, children and wife inside this kind house in abroad....what else do I want?
God bless my way too, even though na sikini.
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by juman(m): 12:15pm On Oct 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:
For naija? Wey people no see ordinary food chop? Dey play

Look around you, some are doing well.
You should also do well

1 Like

Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by gly(m): 12:17pm On Oct 05, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

I have done some investigation on computer and I have found out that the two pictures are not in the same area. The first picture the roof drainage, roofing tiles, building brick and wooden wall separator are different in the second picture they use roof real drainages Where the car is. In the second picture roofing tiles are different. From my vedic the house looks like a property for sale because in the garden there is actually nothing no furniture no hedge or anything.

This one is the similar story two fake certificates

I will agree with you on this.
I do not think anyone can be so stupid to post achievements like these on social media without sensor, to the point of leaving himself or herself vulnerable.
Besides JAPA achievers ...docs for that matter are too busy for this, although people could be different.

1 Like

Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by UnfairLife7(m): 12:19pm On Oct 05, 2023
vacanci:

many think its all about JAPA.

the top 50 richest Nigerians are here in Nigeria.

our top artists in entertainment didn't have to japa to make it.

Our economy may be bad and battered, doesn't even mean everyone that ran away are comfortable in abroad.
everyone that ran away are far better than most if not all average Nigerians. An average Nigerians cannot afford 3 descent meal daily.
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by Fearyourcreator: 12:19pm On Oct 05, 2023
thatigboman:
you stay in London?
You are igbo na... una no dey get light
Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by Fearyourcreator: 12:20pm On Oct 05, 2023
Angelfrost:

So?!! What about the rest of the nation housing over 250 Million people??!!!

This subjective and selfish view of life and living standard is the very reason your leaders never try to work harder or improve in their approaches.

They just know few people living large will selfishly defend them in the name of Patriotism.
Na una dey swear for the country na... una no go see light

1 Like

Re: 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) by UnfairLife7(m): 12:21pm On Oct 05, 2023
Princedapace:

Dont mind that guy. He should go and see people with cash in Nigeria. Right there in the UK, there are still millions of low income earners.

Life is all about how u plan it. Millions in the US are also low income earners. Anywhere u find ur self, if u dont have value to offer, u will struggle. Offer irresitable values and be rich.
but naija top the poverty level in the world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Crazy Things People Do During Harmattan Season In Jos / What Night Life In Port Harcourt Looks Like (Pics, Video) / Diamond Rolls-Royce Stole The Show During Eid al-Fitr Celebrations In Manchester

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.