Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? (18595 Views)

How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? / Which States Have The Best Capital Cities In Nigeria? / Which Country Have You Visited In The Last Decade? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by ogaAK(m): 8:41pm On Oct 06, 2023
Been to 26 states, I mean slept in, which is more than 24 hours.
Travelled alot during Nysc, Post Nysc I got a job that involved travelling and delivering goods to different state.

Best experience;
Benue
Enugu
Ogun
Ondo
Niger
Bauchi

Worse Experience
Kwar
Kaduna

Overall Nigeria is not a bad place. I recommend everyone travel to experience other culture then don't just make it about the state capital go to the hinterland that's where the beauty lies.

You will see poverty in some places and some places feels like you went back in time while some just surprises you.
Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by Mystiquefia: 8:43pm On Oct 06, 2023
YouAreNobody:

Check these threads and you'll see, a bulk of people who have been to Akwa Ibom live the city.
I have too, and I love it there. Calabar too

which would you rather LIVE in, Calabar or Akwaibom?
Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by obembet(f): 8:43pm On Oct 06, 2023
Mystiquefia:

What's the difference between Akwaibom and Calabar pls?

There two different states, they have many things in common, like food, culture, and very close to eachother. Akwa ibom migrated from cross River. Though I have not been to Calabar sha but I love Akwa Ibom
Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by essentialone(m): 8:46pm On Oct 06, 2023
Out of the 37 Tribunal States in Nigeria, I have been to: 17 States

Abia
Akwa Ibom
Anambra
Bayelsa
Cross River
Delta
Edo
Ekiti
Enugu
Imo
Lagos
Ogun
Ondo
Oyo
Rivers
Sokoto, and

Abuja
Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by themanderon: 8:50pm On Oct 06, 2023
Bauchi,Enugu, Kano, Anambra, Lagos, Akwa ibom, Ebonyi, Delta, Ogun. The best state is Akwa ibom ayaya. Uyo is a Very cool well developed place with courteous but somehow wicked and malevolent people. But I love the place and the people all the same and would love to visit again someday.
Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by Koko0: 8:54pm On Oct 06, 2023
Imo State.
Abia State.
Enugu State.
Ebonyi State.
Edo State.
Kogi State.
Delta State.
FCT, Abuja.

Most enjoyed my time at the Government Areas in the Capital Territory.
Maitama; Divine!
Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by Julius1995(m): 8:57pm On Oct 06, 2023
I'm from Osun as well. Ejigbo precisely, and I concur with you that Akwa Ibom is the best state in Nigeria arguably. The song, "The Land is Green", should be dedicated to Akwa Ibom and Cross River. Too much serenity
obembet:

I love state that have those local villages, u will enjoy good light, better soup ( I mean real vegetable) I don't know if you have tasted abakaliki rice before... I mean the real one not.the refill one o... My dear, life dey those villages
Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by Mystiquefia: 8:58pm On Oct 06, 2023
Brownemeka:
.......... Cross River State by far..

tell me why you prefer cross river State, is it the Serene environment, or food, social or business life?
Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by abrahambest(m): 8:58pm On Oct 06, 2023
Mystiquefia:

Which is better between Akwaibom and Calabar for someone who wants to relocate there?
I enjoyed akwa ibom in all ramifications
Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by deavicky(m): 8:59pm On Oct 06, 2023
TinubuThief:
sad
I have visited
Lagos
Ogun
Abuja
Jos
Bauchi
Kaduna
Logo
Benue
Enugu
Anambra
Edo
Nasarawa and
Delta State

But I prefer Enugu because of its weather. Most especially Nsukka weather.
With or without cream, your skin will just be shining and glowing like a new born baby.....Ask any UNN student
how come i ididn't notice that weather in Enugu ?. If anyone ask me I would have say the opposite.
Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by Julius444(m): 9:01pm On Oct 06, 2023
I've been to;
Ogun
Osun
Ekiti
Oyo
Lagos
Kwara
Abuja
Kogi
Nasarawa
Edo
Delta
Jos
Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by DanielsParker(m): 9:01pm On Oct 06, 2023
TinubuThief:

I was talking about the weather though

Yes of course, Iā€™m talking about same .
Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by Mystiquefia: 9:03pm On Oct 06, 2023
NEUDUDE:
I wanted to have a good time and chill. Calabar was super fun. The girls were super cheap lol grin
You mean random gals or Hookup gals?
Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by deavicky(m): 9:07pm On Oct 06, 2023
I have visited
Ondo state
Lagos
Ogun
Edo
Delta
Bayelsa
Rivers
Kogi
Benue
Anambra
Abia
Imo
Enugu
Akwa ibom
Cross River
Kaduna
I like Enugu they have the highest number of fine babes in Nigeria.
I also like akwa ibom and calabar they also get fine babies but not in large quantity.
Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by t2luv1: 9:11pm On Oct 06, 2023
GiftedHands47:
Lagos Lagos Lagos

I have no plans visiting other states

From Lagos state to united states'

That's the only state I want to visit after Lagos

Meanwhile contact me to track lost or stolen phones or devices at a reasonable fee

A trial will definitely convince you

Partner if you ever make it this side. Forget New York, go straight to Texas everything is bigger in Texas, and it's a whole other Country. With an economy bigger than Great Britain, and France will do that. Y'all be good now.
Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by YouAreNobody: 9:13pm On Oct 06, 2023
Mystiquefia:

which would you rather LIVE in, Calabar or Akwaibom?
I prefer Calabar; small town, no too much traffic and nice people.
As for Akwa Ibom,

1 Like

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by sniper77(m): 9:14pm On Oct 06, 2023
I have visited 29 states in Naija.

Oyo, Enugu and Akwa Ibom are the states I can call home away from home.
Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by Bnladan(m): 9:15pm On Oct 06, 2023
Visited all but Bayelsa and Akwa-ibom. Cross river is my favorite. It has a touch of Abuja wia I live and it's a home of sea food(my favorite)
Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by Mystiquefia: 9:20pm On Oct 06, 2023
Godsongang:
Cross river
Sokoto
Delta
PH
Kaduna
Abj
Ogun
Osun
Ondo
Ekiti
Lagos
Kano
Enugu
Imo, Edo. etc... no where sweet pass cross river, I really like them girls...

Someone said Calabar women aren't too demanding, how true is that?
Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by Mystiquefia: 9:22pm On Oct 06, 2023
Bnladan:
Visited all but Bayelsa and Akwa-ibom. Cross river is my favorite. It has a touch of Abuja wia I live and it's a home of sea food(my favorite)

What about the women, cuz i dey find where to flex like this?
Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by Evestar200(f): 9:22pm On Oct 06, 2023
All the states in the East except Ebonyi.
All the states in the South except Cross River.

North Central - Abuja Benue, Nasarawa, Kogi and Kwara.

South West- Ondo and Ekiti

North West- Kaduna.

I enjoyed Kaduna because that's where I did my Youth Services. Very calm and Peaceful when I returned back to base people were amazed at my look and skin because of the weather and access to fresh fruits.šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜
Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by Xkale1996(m): 9:28pm On Oct 06, 2023
GiftedHands47:
Lagos Lagos Lagos

I have no plans visiting other states

From Lagos state to united states'

That's the only state I want to visit after Lagos

Meanwhile contact me to track lost or stolen phones or devices at a reasonable fee

A trial will definitely convince you

you mumu o
Waiting dey for Lagos

Visit awka ibom state

1 Like

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by Treasure17(m): 9:34pm On Oct 06, 2023
Tijani009:

Why?
Ilorin is so cool and less stressful environment.

1 Like

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by Mystiquefia: 9:34pm On Oct 06, 2023
soullove1881:

Wetin dey Akwa Ibom pass gari?šŸ¤”
You can't even get fresh fruits or good pepper. Just good roads in the major area while street roads looks like wetin I no fil mention.

Which do u prefer, Cross River or Akwaibo
Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by Bnladan(m): 9:47pm On Oct 06, 2023
Mystiquefia:

What about the women, cuz i dey find where to flex like this?
I prefer to remain silent. Call my lawyer grin
Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by TinubuThief: 9:52pm On Oct 06, 2023
folake4u:

I hate the weather too. Very very unstable. angry

I loveeeeeee South-South weather especially rainy season and one is indoors. kiss
Yea. I have been to warri and ph too. Their weather is nice but you see all these northern states, na nonsense. I was born in kaduna but right now, I can't even stay there for a week. I equally served in bauchi state. But even if you dash me money, I can never go there. Inshort, when I was leaving after my service, they asked me whether I will come one day and visit them. I replied God forbid, that anytime they see any leg wey resemble my own in that state, that they should cut it off grin
Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by folake4u(f): 9:56pm On Oct 06, 2023
TinubuThief:

Yea. I have been to warri and ph too. Their weather is nice but you see all these northern states, na nonsense. I was born in kaduna but right now, I can't even stay there for a week. I equally served in bauchi state. But even if you dash me money, I can never go there. Inshort, when I was leaving after my service, they asked me whether I will come one day and visit them. I replied God forbid, that anytime they see any leg wey resemble my own in that state, that they should cut it off grin

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

I can only imagine.
Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by gentleguy1975: 10:07pm On Oct 06, 2023
obembet:

Send ur account details
0121317876 Wema bank
Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by klenton(m): 10:14pm On Oct 06, 2023
I have been to

Abuja.
Kano
Lagos
Ondo
Ekiti
Oyo
Nassarawa
Rivers
Edo
Delta
Anambra
Abia
Imo
Enugu
Ebonyi
Akwa ibom
Cross river
kogi

In all these Abia is the best
Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by ocelot2006(m): 10:16pm On Oct 06, 2023
Okay, let's see.....I've visited and lived in the following..

Akwa Ibom
Cross River
Rivers
Bayelsa
Enugu
Anambra
Delta
Imo
Benue
Taraba
Plateau
Abuja/FCT
Lagos
Ekiti
Ondo
Osun
Ogun
Kogi
Adamawa

And my best state.............Rivers (Port Harcourt to be precise). But I must say that there's something about Cross River (Calabar) that keeps drawing me back..strange..

1 Like

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by TinubuThief: 10:19pm On Oct 06, 2023
folake4u:

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

I can only imagine.
Seriously grin

1 Like

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by ocelot2006(m): 10:22pm On Oct 06, 2023
Offpoint1:
The only state I've not visited is Borno.

If not for religious madness, North is the best part of Nigeria.

The Hausas/Northerners are the most simple and honest people on the planet.

I enjoyed the vast open land, I hated their extreme weather conditions, and as for food, I'm intolerance to other cultures food. I've never tasted any food outside my culture.

As for the other parts of Nigeria, I don't want to say much...

Nigeria is a beautiful country, and it's naturally blessed.

TRUE. If you're in love with cheap living, nature and STUNNING landscapes, the north is your best bet. I lived and worked in Taraba, and was blessed to have travelled across the state, and I must say that it has some of the most breathtaking scenery in the country.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ghana, Chad, Others Beat Nigeria On Strength Of Passport Ranking / 2.5km Of Road In Ilaro-owode In Ogun State Done By Gov Dapo Abiodun Govt(pics) / Lithuania Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.