Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,368 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? (18575 Views)

How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? / Which States Have The Best Capital Cities In Nigeria? / Which Country Have You Visited In The Last Decade? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by mabea: 5:34pm On Oct 06, 2023
I have visited
Lagos
Ogun
Osun
Oyo
Kwara
Edo
Abia
Rivers
Akwaibom
Cross River
Ebonyi
Plateau
Benue
Enugu
Kaduna
Nasarawa
Abuja

Enugu stands out for me. Though I love Abuja

1 Like

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by Gilibobo(m): 5:35pm On Oct 06, 2023
In South-South I have visited Delta, Rivers State, Edo state,
In South East, I have visited all the 5 states.

In North Central, I have visited Abuja, Kogi Nasarawa, Niger State

North West, Sokoto Kastina

South West, Lagos, ogun

But among all, I enjoyed Sokoto.....

1 Like

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by solaaje1976(m): 5:35pm On Oct 06, 2023
I have visited Osun, Oyo, Ogun, Lagos, Ekiti,Kwara, Kogi, Edo,Delta, Imo, Anambra,, Enugu, Abia,Rivers ,Niger,Kaduna,Katsina, Kano,Jigawa, Nasarawa,Benue ,Bauchi, Plateau, Adamawa,Yobe and Borno, The state I enjoyed most is Yobe state b4 the advent of insurgency in the North

3 Likes

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by DanielsParker(m): 5:36pm On Oct 06, 2023
TinubuThief:
sad
I have visited
Lagos
Ogun
Abuja
Jos
Bauchi
Kaduna
Logo
Benue
Enugu
Anambra
Edo
Nasarawa and
Delta State

But I prefer Enugu because of its weather. Most especially Nsukka weather.
With or without cream, your skin will just be shining and glowing like a new born baby.....Ask any UNN student

Very true , nsk is actually nice. I’m here currently but I can’t base here ..

2 Likes

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by Godsongang: 5:36pm On Oct 06, 2023
Cross river
Sokoto
Delta
PH
Kaduna
Abj
Ogun
Osun
Ondo
Ekiti
Lagos
Kano
Enugu
Imo, Edo. etc... no where sweet pass cross river, I really like them girls...

2 Likes

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by Chibuzoripob: 5:37pm On Oct 06, 2023
Osun,Ondo,Ogun,Ilorin Ibadan(Oyo state angry) those Micra cars and mad people roaming around sad,Ibusa Delta,Edo(Afuze Emai, Benin city,Ekpoma etc)kebbi(zuru,zuru,Koko,argungun,jega etc"surplus food)Zamfara,Kaduna, Sokoto,, Niger,.Enugu(Awgu,Nsukka ,ezike etc) Anambra sad sad sad sad( ), Rivers with their RumuOKOKOS grin cheesy angry)

2 Likes

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 5:38pm On Oct 06, 2023
What do you mean by religious madness?,who attacked you for having a cross dangling around your chest while walking on the street?
Offpoint1:
The only state I've not visited is Borno.

If not for religious madness, North is the best part of Nigeria.

The Hausas/Northerners are the most simple and honest people on the planet.

I enjoyed the vast open land, I hated their extreme weather conditions, and as for food, I'm intolerance to other cultures food. I've never tasted any food outside my culture.

As for the other parts of Nigeria, I don't want to say much...

Nigeria is a beautiful country, and it's naturally blessed.
Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by MrBroke(m): 5:39pm On Oct 06, 2023
Kaduna
Kano
Kebbi
Kwara
Kogi

I enjoyed kano the most

2 Likes

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by superCleanworks(m): 5:41pm On Oct 06, 2023
obembet:

Educate me small about Kano abeg

Kano is a little bit like Lagos especially with the way they build houses and their streets. The level of business there will remind your bank account to go to the gym.
Nights are somewhat quiet except in some specific areas so that means your flexing is time regulated if you don't have a car.
Another thing. I have not seen the type of Mosquito I saw in Kano, any where else.

But Kano is among my top 5 places in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by Skelewudprince: 5:41pm On Oct 06, 2023
27 states and still counting:

Osun (homestate, same town as the OP)
Oyo,
Ogun
Lagos
Ondo
Ekiti
Kwara
Kogi
Edo
Delta
Anambra
Imo
Abia
River
Akwa Ibom
Bayelsa
Benue
Taraba
Plateau
Nasarawa
Abuja
Niger
Kaduna
Kano
Katsina
Zamfara
Sokoto
Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by Konection(m): 5:45pm On Oct 06, 2023
26 states

Enjoyed
port Harcourt (was single then, you know what I mean),
Abuja - night life,

1 Like

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by Yusufisraelj(m): 5:45pm On Oct 06, 2023
16 states.

The best so far is Abuja.

1 Like

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by tunize(m): 5:48pm On Oct 06, 2023
I have been to
Edo (home town)
Delta
Imo
Abia
Anambra
Ebonyi
Enugu
Lagos
Ogun
Abuja
I enjoyed Abuja more, the hospitality and the people i met were amazing.
Looking forward visiting more states.
Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by obembet(f): 5:49pm On Oct 06, 2023
MrBroke:
Kaduna
Kano
Kebbi
Kwara
Kogi

I enjoyed kano the most

Just tell us u like anything K, I believe ur wife name must start with K

1 Like

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by mabea: 5:50pm On Oct 06, 2023
Eastlink:
I’ve visited 23 states.

Lagos, Abuja, Kwara, Niger, Kebbi, Nasarawa, Kaduna, Kogi, Ekiti, Osun, Oyo, Ogun, Ondo, Edo, Delta, Rivers, Cross-Rivers, Akwa-Ibom, Abia, Anambra, Enugu, Benue, Imo.

Among these states, Kwara (Ilorin), Niger (Bida), Cross-Rivers (Calabar), Enugu (Nsukka), Anambra (Onitsha), Imo (Orlu), Delta (Warri), PH, and Lagos remains close to my heart.
I like Ilorin too
Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by obembet(f): 5:50pm On Oct 06, 2023
Skelewudprince:
27 states and still counting:

Osun (homestate, same town as the OP)
Oyo,
Ogun
Lagos
Ondo
Ekiti
Kwara
Kogi
Edo
Delta
Anambra
Imo
Abia
River
Akwa Ibom
Bayelsa
Benue
Taraba
Plateau
Nasarawa
Abuja
Niger
Kaduna
Kano
Katsina
Zamfara
Sokoto

Send ur account details Omo ilu mi

1 Like

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by AndyCole16(m): 5:50pm On Oct 06, 2023
JealousCobra:
Imo state still dey my mind thou I left the place 2005 🕶️
Waoooo
Just like me
I left there in 2010 after service but I genuinely love that place damn

1 Like

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by gentleguy1975: 5:51pm On Oct 06, 2023
obembet:

Send ur account details
for real?
Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by itsene: 5:51pm On Oct 06, 2023
TinubuThief:

Yea. I heard that too. That Akwa Ibom is very nice

You heard...
Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by Reference(m): 5:53pm On Oct 06, 2023
Been to all the States and for some strange reason I have absolutely loved the highlands of Cross-River, (spent months on the Ranch), Plateau (Shere Hills on military exercise) and Mambilla (for vacation) in the present Taraba. Excellent weather, serene environment and lovely folks. No where else comes remotely close.

3 Likes

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by 1worldcafe: 5:59pm On Oct 06, 2023
Lagos
Ekiti
Oyo
Abuja
Niger
Borno
Ebonyi
Adamawa
Yobe
Plateau
Nasarawa
Enugu
Anambra
Edo
Delta
Imo
Rivers
Cross river
Kano
Kogi
Ondo
Ogun
Osun
Abia

My best state is Cross river because of the food and the weather

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by blowjohn(m): 6:01pm On Oct 06, 2023
Frm people's comments here I see the state that wins is Akwa ibom.

3 Likes

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by Leon90(m): 6:01pm On Oct 06, 2023
Edo
Enugu
Ebonyi
Imo
Abia
Anambra
Rivers
Cross River
Delta
Oyo
Lagos
Kwara
Plateau
Nasarawa
Benue
Niger
Kaduna
Abuja
I have passed through
Ondo
Ogun
Kogi
I enjoyed Plateau state more because I lived there as a little boy when there were no crises.
Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by rex21: 6:02pm On Oct 06, 2023
obembet:

Delta craz small o, I don't like Thier wahala at all
Normally whahala dey errywhere. Its easy to settle here if you can have one person thats speaks the language on your side

1 Like

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by tonididdy(m): 6:02pm On Oct 06, 2023
PH
CrossRiver
Abuja
Lagos
Delta
Otta
Bayelsa
Kogi ( transit)
Akwa ibom (transit)

Favorite experience and will love to revisit: calabar.
Worst experience def kogi...though it was a breeze through to another destination but all I could see was extreme poverty down into the city centre...I just don't like their Flintstones grin (rock) lifestyles
If I'd ever relocate from my EDO definitely Delta! ( I find a weird kind of peace I enjoy everytime).
...in all going to new places 4d 1st time is always a breath of fresh air. I enjoyed all the states.
Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by rex21: 6:02pm On Oct 06, 2023
Caleb15:

Oweoba, you go don settle wahala tire
grin grin
Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by obembet(f): 6:03pm On Oct 06, 2023
rex21:

Normally whahala dey errywhere. Its easy to settle here if you can have one person thats speaks the language on your side

U have point sha
Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by 1worldcafe: 6:03pm On Oct 06, 2023
1worldcafe:
Lagos
Ekiti
Oyo
Abuja
Niger
Borno
Ebonyi
Adamawa
Yobe
Plateau
Nasarawa
Enugu
Anambra
Edo
Delta
Imo
Rivers
Cross river
Kano
Kogi
Ondo
Ogun
Osun
Abia

My best state is Cross river because of the food and the weather

I forgot Kwara! Chai!
Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by Mmuussttii: 6:04pm On Oct 06, 2023
I haven't been to any state b4 since I was born. I grew up in Rivers state and I'm still in Rivers state but to stay Rivers state don tire me Sha. I wan go know other part of the country embarassed embarassed angry angry

1 Like

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by Bravepenis: 6:07pm On Oct 06, 2023
I have banged in all the 36 states and I can tell you that non is at my satisfactory ratio

1 Like

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by shedy03(m): 6:08pm On Oct 06, 2023
TinubuThief:

I am currently living in Abuja. Abuja weather na hell jare
Why is Abuja weather hell?
May be u de reside in gwags.
Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by shedy03(m): 6:10pm On Oct 06, 2023
Bravepenis:
I have banged in all the 36 states and I can tell you that non is at my satisfactory ratio
U shud go international.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lithuania Visa / Ministry Of Works Closes A Portion Of Marine Bridge For 8 Months For Repairs / Tragic Accident Along Akure Expressway Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.