Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? (18572 Views)

How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? / Which States Have The Best Capital Cities In Nigeria? / Which Country Have You Visited In The Last Decade? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by Brownemeka: 5:03pm On Oct 06, 2023
obembet:
Nigeria has 36 states, how many have u visited?

Am from the best state in Nigeria and that's Osun state ( IJESHA to be precised). There is no way you will call Ijesha without adding Thier Eulogising.

So my beautiful Nairalanders, permit me to hail my Ijesha people on nairaland
Don't have that time for how many states I've been to because is quite much....but Cross River State is by far the most beautiful state I've been to....that was then...I don't know for now...
In pele o gbogbo eyin Ijesha,
Ijesha omo owa, omo ekun, omo bokun remi,
Ijesha tio je obi oju loro, omo du apona da,
Ijesha omo eleni ate iika, Omo eleni ewele.
Omo olobi kan wowotiriwo, omo olobikan wowotiriwo,
Eyi tofe teni awo seru eni, eyi tio fe teni awo sinu igbo,
Omo Ogedengbe, agbogun gboro, adi pon pon l’oju ogun,
Edumare bawa da ilu Ijesha si o
Aase.

I have visited every other state in South West, they are like second home to me. Oyo, Ogun ekiti, Ondo, and Lagos state.

In South South, I have visited Edo, Bayelsa Delta, Rivers and Akwa Ibom

In South East, I have visited Abia Enugu, Anambra, IMO

In Northern side, I have visited Kogi, Kwara and Abuja

But the state I love most apart from my state is Akwa Ibom.

I served in Akwa Ibom and I can tell you that Akwa Ibom is the best state in southern part of Nigeria.

So my dear Nairalanders, tell us the state you have visited in Nigeria and the one u prefer most.

God bless Nigeria
obembet
.......... Cross River State by far..

2 Likes

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by obembet(f): 5:03pm On Oct 06, 2023
JealousCobra:
Imo state still dey my mind thou I left the place 2005 🕶️

I guess u are from there... No place like home grin
Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by Timoleon(m): 5:03pm On Oct 06, 2023
Akwa Ibom ayaya
obembet:

My dear I didn't stay my in Enugu but I will.like you to visit Akwa Ibom, not the city area o..

All this villages, there is life there

1 Like

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by amah4game: 5:04pm On Oct 06, 2023
Mubi Adamawa, Maiduguri Borno, Warri Delta. Not for the security situation up North Maiduguri would have been a place I would love to go back and stay. So for now I would say I would love to stay in Warri cool
Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by CaptainStephen(m): 5:05pm On Oct 06, 2023
All 36 states cool

1 Like

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by IamKizzbrown10(m): 5:05pm On Oct 06, 2023

I served in Akwa Ibom and I can tell you that Akwa Ibom is the best state in southern part of Nigeria.

Thank you for recommending my state actually have travel to more than 11 state in nigeria but my state is the best akwa ibom state

4 Likes

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by Blessed4sure: 5:05pm On Oct 06, 2023
I am an Ijesha guy too.

I have visited all states in the South West except Ekiti.

In the North, I have visited Abuja, Kwara, and Benue and passed through Kogi.

I have also spent a week in Rivers state and Imo state in the East/SS.

About 11 states in total.

I enjoyed my stay in Abuja the most. It was a huge relief from Lagos' traffic.

obembet:

Am from the best state in Nigeria and that's Osun state ( IJESHA to be precised). There is no way you will call Ijesha without adding Thier Eulogising.

Aase.

I have visited every other state in South West, they are like second home to me. Oyo, Ogun ekiti, Ondo, and Lagos state.

So my dear Nairalanders, tell us the state you have visited in Nigeria and the one u prefer most.

God bless Nigeria
obembet

2 Likes

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by Oricha79(m): 5:05pm On Oct 06, 2023
H
Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 06, 2023
obembet:

Aase.

God bless Nigeria
obembet
Ijesa, Osomaalo!

2 Likes

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by Realman50: 5:05pm On Oct 06, 2023
I have visited 34 States in Nigeria ,, remaining only Jos and Maduguri.

Among all i enjoyed Art Center and Jabi in FCT Abuja Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by gentleguy1975: 5:06pm On Oct 06, 2023
Ijesha onile obi omo Eleni ewele,mioni dagba ijesha kinmama jobi togbo kaka

2 Likes

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by obembet(f): 5:06pm On Oct 06, 2023
Wisereborn:
Jos get good roads abeg

Akwa-Ibom - cleanliness

Enugu - serenity

Abia - industries

Ogun - education

Omo that Akwa Ibom na Correct state o

1 Like

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by YaksOjonugwa: 5:06pm On Oct 06, 2023
I have visited more than 23 state across Nigeria. I enjoyed Kaduna more, though I'm from kogi State
Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by Sirlami45(m): 5:06pm On Oct 06, 2023
Bauchi.... Jamaare Emirate was the best place I have ever visited. Every body going about there business with contentment.

You see people riding on carts pulled with cow and will not bat there eyes when u are riding an SUV.

Shocking part is almost every street is tarred, electricity is surplus plus water melon is a cheap as dirt. I remember I bought a ball of water melon for #30 as at 2018.

Fulanis are very friendly and down to earth if you don't outstep there boundary and I was literally told "don't be flirting with our girls if you are not ready to marry dem"😀😀

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by tosinhtml: 5:07pm On Oct 06, 2023
- Abuja
- Ibadan
- Abia & Imo
- Osun
- Ogun

I enjoyed Abuja so much, I wish I could live my whole life there. A place where it feels decent than lagos.

Food is cheap, flexing is cheap. Restaurants don't charge you 80k for Eat out like Lagos on one sitting. I spent 10k & I ate like crazy.

Uber rides were so cheap, that Lagosians who come around usually leave their change with drivers if paying in cash.

I like Abia & Imo, they have the finest girls but Infrastructure is terrible in the east.

Ibadan is full of people abusing each other, cheap food is in Ibadan, I enjoyed that.

Osun state is like a deserted land with so much poverty, shior!

Ogun state was okay but so many evil people & skull miners, I'm scared of ogun state for real!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by Wisereborn: 5:07pm On Oct 06, 2023
TotoGame:

Ogun - Skull mining technology

Fixed✌️
E get anywhere for Nigeria wey them never kee

1 Like

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by obembet(f): 5:08pm On Oct 06, 2023
rex21:
I live in delta state

I'v visited imo state
Edo state (school)
Lagos state
Ogun state (NYSC)
Anambra state (origin)
Niger state
Abuja

Delta state has been and is still the best state for me. Things plenty to like about Delta state. They have their own wahala though.

Delta craz small o, I don't like Thier wahala at all

1 Like

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by Disruptor: 5:08pm On Oct 06, 2023
Enugu state

Anambra STATE,

Delta state,

Ogun state

Lagos state,

Akwa Ibom state,

Rivers state

Kwara state

Imo State

Awka Ibom, UYO precisely was the best.

2 Likes

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by ApostlePaul14: 5:09pm On Oct 06, 2023
Grow up in Edo State, presently living in Delta State. I have visited Bayelsa, Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Abia, Enugu, Ondo and Lagos states. In all I enjoyed my stay in Eket, Akwa Ibom state

2 Likes

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by obembet(f): 5:10pm On Oct 06, 2023
superCleanworks:
Almost all. Kano was the most surprising for me. The business in Kano is intimidating. Na there you go know say people hold money.

Educate me small about Kano abeg

1 Like

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by obembet(f): 5:10pm On Oct 06, 2023
Pootle:
i heard C Ronaldo linage is from ijesha grin

Yes o

1 Like

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by uncleinans(m): 5:10pm On Oct 06, 2023
Jos - the state I love the most among the rest
Abuja
Lagos - the state I hate the most
Nasarawa
Kaduna
Anambra
Kano
Enugu
Rivers
Bauchi
Cross river
Ogun
Edo
Oyo
Niger
Ondo
Delta
Bayelsa
Benue
Kogi

1 Like

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by JealousCobra(m): 5:10pm On Oct 06, 2023
obembet:

I guess u are from there... No place like home grin

No. . . from Benue.

1 Like

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by babajeje123(m): 5:11pm On Oct 06, 2023
I've been to about 26 states and nothing beat my experience in Bauchi. Ah, I love Bauch with passion. Fresh kakana, fresh wake, nunu dey fura, tuwo chinkafa with black soup. And then the people of Yelwan Duguri were good to a fault. I missed my NYSC days

5 Likes

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by tobstarizhia(m): 5:12pm On Oct 06, 2023
I have visited Jos, Abuja, Oyo, Osun, Ogun, Ondo, Lagos, Delta, Anambra, Imo, Abia, Rivers.

The best state from the ones I've visited so far is Delta state.
The worst state is definitely Oyo state. That place is a whole traumatic experience waiting to happen.

3 Likes

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by obembet(f): 5:13pm On Oct 06, 2023
elvhinzey:

Wow! Tell me about Taraba? Are foodstuffs darn cheap. Because me and food are 5 & ⅚

Ur wife must sabi cook grin
Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by juman(m): 5:13pm On Oct 06, 2023
Go and visit kwara state.
The best state. Very peaceful.

2 Likes

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by rex21: 5:14pm On Oct 06, 2023
obembet:

Delta craz small o, I don't like Thier wahala at all
Na just to dey follow them with sense.

1 Like

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by Arewa2Dworld: 5:14pm On Oct 06, 2023
I have visited
Niger
Kwara
Abuja
Kaduna
Plateau
Bauchi
and
Gombe.. Abuja is my favourite I have not been to any State in the south...I look forward to visit Lagos and Portharcourt soon!

1 Like

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by obembet(f): 5:14pm On Oct 06, 2023
Joyceogechi:
sincerely, I have visited 33 states. In terms of preference i will choose Portharcourt because of the rain and cold. Abuja next and Lagos because of the noisy environment. People may be shocked but I hate extremely quiet environment because i was born in one. I love where people play,make noise and they move around 24/7.

Na that rain I no like about PHC
Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by Nosu(m): 5:15pm On Oct 06, 2023
I have lived in Lagos, Ogun, Ondo, Edo, Delta and Imo.

I have visited Enugu, Oyo, Osun, Rivers, Nassarawa and

I have passed through Benue, Anambra, Bayalsa, Kogi,Abuja.

My the state I love are Narasawa, Enugu and Osun.

I wished I schooled in Enugu and I wish I settled down in Osun state.0

1 Like

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by ednut1(m): 5:15pm On Oct 06, 2023
Lagos, Osun, Oyo, Kwara, Abuja, Akwa Ibom, Rivers, FCT Abuja, Edo, Abia

Passed through ondo, Ekiti, Delta, Anambra, Imo, Kogi

Akwa ibom and Abuja was the sweetest.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Truck Bursts Into Flames At Sangotedo Road, Lagos / Lithuania Visa / Ministry Of Works Closes A Portion Of Marine Bridge For 8 Months For Repairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.