Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,209 members, 7,815,222 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? (18549 Views)

How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? / Which States Have The Best Capital Cities In Nigeria? / Which Country Have You Visited In The Last Decade? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by Chachamiliano: 6:13pm On Oct 06, 2023
1. Delta (state of origin)
2. Enugu schooled
3. Abia nysc
4. Imo
5 Eboyin
6. Anambra
7. Cross River
8. Rivers. worked
9. Oyo currently residing and working
10. Ogun. worked
11. Osun
12. Lagos spent all 80% of my life there
13. Edo
14. Akwa Ibom
15. Kwara

1 Like

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by Blazadenise(m): 6:16pm On Oct 06, 2023
Maybe 15 state ......oyo state,Ogun state,Delta ,Edo state , Abia , Anambra , Ph, Imo state, Ekiti state, Kaduna and anima ...my experience was super great in ondo state i served there and spent more time around the fun was massive, lovely people in owo "rufus giwa that year was 💣

1 Like

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by boxypane(m): 6:17pm On Oct 06, 2023
Cross River.

1 Like

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by 1Dray(m): 6:19pm On Oct 06, 2023
The only states I hadn't visited in Nigeria are Ekiti, Jigawa and Bayelsa.
Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by condralbedez: 6:22pm On Oct 06, 2023
I have visited 27 States.
But Maiduguri is the State I enjoyed most, that's before the era of BH!
Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by spy24(m): 6:23pm On Oct 06, 2023
Omoteloyeayo:
Come and visit kogi and see the hardship

This is not supposed to be funny
But this comment off me🤣🤣

Everybody just talking in one direction, you just come from no where com drop Kogi hardship level..

It must be really tough for guys there

2 Likes

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by remsonik(f): 6:25pm On Oct 06, 2023
Oyo state is my home state

I have been to
Osun
Ogun
Cross Rivers
Kogi
Kwara
Onitsha
Anambra
Abuja
Ondo
Ekiti
Edo

Cross River is the best state in Nigeria I enjoyed most

2 Likes

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by Onogiede(m): 6:26pm On Oct 06, 2023
The experience I had in these journey of my life
Origin of EDO State
Part of my school (Kano)
NYSC (Delta)
Stays in (Lagos State) but not happy
Church service (Ogun state)
Pass by (Abuja) over rated
Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by Chasito(m): 6:29pm On Oct 06, 2023
I'm from Anambra state ,and I have visited all the south eastern states, Which is Enugu, Ebonyi, Abia, and IMO states.

For Northern part of Nigeria, I've visited plateau state ,Taraba, Bauchi, Gombe and of course Adamawa because I was born there and my family still live there.

South south, I was posted to Akwa ibom state for my Nysc ,and I'm still serving there currently, the place is nice and cool, unfortunately cultists attacked me on my way home from my PPA (work) around plaza and collected my phone. After the sad experience I come dey hate the place sef.

South west, na only Lagos I don go so far.

My best is Plateau state(Jos) , I just love the cold weather.

1 Like

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by EMMAXLULEX(m): 6:30pm On Oct 06, 2023
Wagbayi Obembet!
The write up is really intriguing, especially the; saluting the Ijeshas via the indegenous dialet shows you're versatile

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by Abagworo(m): 6:31pm On Oct 06, 2023
I've visited all the Southern States then Abuja and Kaduna in the North. The sweetest States are Imo, Crossriver and Rivers.

1 Like

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by Goddyrichie(m): 6:32pm On Oct 06, 2023
obembet:
Nigeria has 36 states, how many have u visited?

Am from the best state in Nigeria and that's Osun state ( IJESHA to be precised). There is no way you will call Ijesha without adding Thier Eulogising.

So my beautiful Nairalanders, permit me to hail my Ijesha people on nairaland

In pele o gbogbo eyin Ijesha,
Ijesha omo owa, omo ekun, omo bokun remi,
Ijesha tio je obi oju loro, omo du apona da,
Ijesha omo eleni ate iika, Omo eleni ewele.
Omo olobi kan wowotiriwo, omo olobikan wowotiriwo,
Eyi tofe teni awo seru eni, eyi tio fe teni awo sinu igbo,
Omo Ogedengbe, agbogun gboro, adi pon pon l’oju ogun,
Edumare bawa da ilu Ijesha si o
Aase.

I have visited every other state in South West, they are like second home to me. Oyo, Ogun ekiti, Ondo, and Lagos state.

In South South, I have visited Edo, Bayelsa Delta, Rivers and Akwa Ibom

In South East, I have visited Abia Enugu, Anambra, IMO

In Northern side, I have visited Kogi, Kwara and Abuja

But the state I love most apart from my state is Akwa Ibom.

I served in Akwa Ibom and I can tell you that Akwa Ibom is the best state in southern part of Nigeria.

So my dear Nairalanders, tell us the state you have visited in Nigeria and the one u prefer most.

God bless Nigeria
obembet
thank Jah I come from a better state d promise land

1 Like

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by obembet(f): 6:34pm On Oct 06, 2023
EMMAXLULEX:
Wagbayi Obembet!
The write up is really intriguing, especially the; saluting the Ijeshas via the indegenous dialet shows you're versatile

U are supposed to asked for my account details grin

God bless Ijesha land
Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by Cincinnatus: 6:35pm On Oct 06, 2023
Kano Kaduna Katsina Zamfara Kogi Enugu Anambra Imo Abia Ebonyi Edo Delta Rivers Bayelsa Cross River Akwa Ibom Ondo Osun Lagos Benue Nasarawa Niger
22 States but Akwa Ibom remains the best.
Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by Goddyrichie(m): 6:35pm On Oct 06, 2023
obembet:

Am from the best state in Nigeria and that's Osun state ( IJESHA to be precised). There is no way you will call Ijesha without adding Thier Eulogising.

So my beautiful Nairalanders, permit me to hail my Ijesha people on nairaland Am proud to be Akwaibomite but I will marry from my mom tribe ondo state

Aase.

I have visited every other state in South West, they are like second home to me. Oyo, Ogun ekiti, Ondo, and Lagos state.

I served in Akwa Ibom and I can tell you that Akwa Ibom is the best state in southern part of Nigeria.

So my dear Nairalanders, tell us the state you have visited in Nigeria and the one u prefer most.

God bless Nigeria
obembet
Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by Goddyrichie(m): 6:35pm On Oct 06, 2023
obembet:

[b]So my beautiful Nairalanders, permit me to hail my Ijesha people on nairaland [/b]Am proud to be Akwaibomite but I will marry from my mom tribe ondo state

Aase.

God bless Nigeria
obembet
Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by Goddyrichie(m): 6:36pm On Oct 06, 2023
obembet:

So my beautiful Nairalanders, permit me to hail my Ijesha people on nairaland Am proud to be Akwaibomite but I will marry from my mom tribe ondo state

Aase.

God bless Nigeria
obembet
Am proud to be Akwaibomite but I will like to marry from my mom tribe ondo state ikale tribe
Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by Goddyrichie(m): 6:36pm On Oct 06, 2023
obembet:

So my beautiful Nairalanders, permit me to hail my Ijesha people on nairaland Am proud to be Akwaibomite but I will marry from my mom tribe ondo state ikale tribe

Aase.

God bless Nigeria
obembet
Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by emy9(m): 6:40pm On Oct 06, 2023
BrokenCondom:
Well the guy behind this handle is an old nairaland member, who "Was Here" always. Those who remember that siggy know the user behind that moniker is a gulliver, MC oluomo brother, always on the road like an agbero. He was always in problems with Traffic officers because of one road rage or the other. VIO palava to FRSC and so on. Unfortunately, he's only been to 30 Nigeria states.

Niger state is a nice state sha, but the almajiris there no send your papa if dem dey hungry.

I served in Niger State (NYSC) and I can confirm that it was awesome. I was in Pandogari, Rafi LGA. I was treated well by the community I served. One of their leaders told me he would give me his very beautiful daughter to marry if I agree to remain after serving 😂😂😂.
On completion of NYSC, I worked in Kagara for a while but unfortunately had to leave after my location was attacked by bandits. My neighbour then was the bank manager of the only bank in the community (First Bank).
Very surreal place. I met nice people too. Dated a girl there, very homely.
Remove insecurity from the North and I’ll return there in a jiffy.

5 Likes

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by ProblemChild1: 6:44pm On Oct 06, 2023
Offpoint1:
The only state I've not visited is Borno.

If not for religious madness, North is the best part of Nigeria.

The Hausas/Northerners are the most simple and honest people on the planet.

I enjoyed the vast open land, I hated their extreme weather conditions, and as for food, I'm intolerance to other cultures food. I've never tasted any food outside my culture.

As for the other parts of Nigeria, I don't want to say much...

Nigeria is a beautiful country, and it's naturally blessed.
You can say that again bro. True true you don live for North before. Hausa people no get Problem at all I swear.
Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by ProblemChild1: 6:46pm On Oct 06, 2023
Mine is 7 States.
1. Minna
2. Abuja
3. Benin
4. Enugu
5 Umuahia
6 Port Harcourt
7 Anambra my Lovely state.
But apart from My state I love Minna and Port Harcourt so much. And Abuja. I just love these 3 states so Much I swear. And I'm planning to go there Next Year again.
Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by ifypaschal1978: 6:46pm On Oct 06, 2023
I'm from Imo state
I have visited Abia, Anambra,Ebonyi, Enugu, Rivers State,Akwa Ibom,Cross River,Bayelsa,Edo,Delta,Ogun,Lagos,Benue,Nasarawa, Kaduna, Plateau,Kano,Jigawa,Bauchi, Gombe,and Yobe .
Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by donvicky2007: 6:49pm On Oct 06, 2023
I have visited the following States.
ANAMBRA
IMO
ABIA
ENUGU
EBONYI
DELTA
EDO
RIVERS
BAYELSA
KOGI
KANO
LAGOS
EKITI
OGUN
ONDO
Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by frioslegend02: 6:58pm On Oct 06, 2023
Kogi
Benue
Kwara
FCT
Lagos
Ogun
Ondo
Osun
Ekiti
Kano
Kaduna
Katsina
Yola
Nasarawa
Plateau
Rivers
Imo
Enugu
Anambara
Abia
Edo
Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by IamKizzbrown10(m): 6:58pm On Oct 06, 2023
obembet:

I served in Ikono local government ( Nkot nseyen )... The where I tasted periwinkle first

OFCURS WE HAVE THE BEST DELICIOUS MEAL IN NIGERIA YOU CAN ALWAYS VIST MY STATE

1 Like

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by Starboytwo(m): 7:00pm On Oct 06, 2023
Omo people don Waka oooo...

Kwara - (schooled) very cool, serene, chill, good roads. But indigenes dey always feel like Sam Larry.

Oshogbo(mums state) Electricity is unreal.

Ibadan - Chai, dem dey abuse for here die.

Enugu- can't describe the feeling.. The atmosphere is very beautiful, I wished I could explore more.

Ebonyi - Nysc. This state is very close to my heart. Made my first Milla here, met sure connects here. Abakaliki with the best roads I've seen so far, most are concrete, electricity is like LONDON. Basically, Infrastructure is A1. No cap, just have some money and live like a king. No chaos whatsoever.

I want to explore

Akwa ibom(everybody on the thread got something good to say)

Portharcourt
Cross river
Either of Kano/kaduna

2 Likes

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by Kasdat5(m): 7:00pm On Oct 06, 2023
36 states + FCT ...

Every state has its uniqueness .

1 Like

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by TinubuThief: 7:01pm On Oct 06, 2023
DanielsParker:

Very true , nsk is actually nice. I’m here currently but I can’t base here ..
I was talking about the weather though

1 Like

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by Omolomo4eva(m): 7:01pm On Oct 06, 2023
13- between Jos and Abia,I don't know which I enjoyed more. Both were sweet

1 Like

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by TinubuThief: 7:02pm On Oct 06, 2023
folake4u:

I'm telling you oh. Heat wey wan kill person. angry

Recently, I ran to the hairdresser's salon to remove the hair extensions I had on because the heat was almost making me mad.
I don't like Abuja weather at all. I preferred East, West or south south weather

1 Like

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by Rrchrd(m): 7:10pm On Oct 06, 2023
I've visited
Cross River, Imo, Abia, Anambra,
Lagos, Nasarawa, Abuja,
Port Harcourt (My base) &
Akwa ibom state
(my state of origin)
& where I always enjoy most whenever I visit is Akwa ibom state, oh I just remember fresh palm wine with goat meat, my mum's soup,
& varieties of fruits like paw paw, cocoanut, walnut, pineapple, oranges, etc I always eat weneva I visit home.

2 Likes

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by amnesty7: 7:12pm On Oct 06, 2023
superCleanworks:
Almost all. Kano was the most surprising for me. The business in Kano is intimidating. Na there you go know say people hold money.

Absolutely!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Hear Concorde's Thunderous Sonic Boom When It Flies Faster Than Speed Of Sound / Lithuania Visa / What's The Difference Between Nigeria And America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.