Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? (18554 Views)

How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? / Which States Have The Best Capital Cities In Nigeria? / Which Country Have You Visited In The Last Decade? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by amnesty7: 7:14pm On Oct 06, 2023
obembet:

Educate me small about Kano abeg
Kano is Kano wallahi!!!
Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by folake4u(f): 7:16pm On Oct 06, 2023
TinubuThief:

I don't like Abuja weather at all. I preferred East, West or south south weather

I hate the weather too. Very very unstable. angry

I loveeeeeee South-South weather especially rainy season and one is indoors. kiss

3 Likes

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by drimzsmoke(m): 7:16pm On Oct 06, 2023
Offpoint1:
The only state I've not visited is Borno.

If not for religious madness, North is the best part of Nigeria.

The Hausas/Northerners are the most simple and honest people on the planet.

I enjoyed the vast open land, I hated their extreme weather conditions, and as for food, I'm intolerance to other cultures food. I've never tasted any food outside my culture.

As for the other parts of Nigeria, I don't want to say much...

Nigeria is a beautiful country, and it's naturally blessed.

Lolz, I plan on moving to the North next year(January). I just have a feeling that the North is calling me!!!

1 Like

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by FOXDOSSIER: 7:19pm On Oct 06, 2023
Imo state is the worst and most backward state in southern Nigeria that’s why most imo indigenes prefer to run to other states to live.

Abagworo:
I've visited all the Southern States then Abuja and Kaduna in the North. The sweetest States are Imo, Crossriver and Rivers.

Pictures: Owerri

2 Likes

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by oneman2k7: 7:22pm On Oct 06, 2023
Lagos
Ogun
Osun
Ekiti
Ondo
Oyo
Ilorin
Kogi
Abuja
Enugu
Ebonyi
Anambra
Delta
Edo
Bayelsa.

Omoba, enjoyment wan finish me for Enugu.

1 Like

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by taylandtea: 7:23pm On Oct 06, 2023
I have visited
Lagos
Ogun
Abuja
Kadunaa
Ondo
Anambra
Edo
Nasarawa
Delta
Oyo
Kwara
Akwa ibom
Ekiti and kogi state

But I prefer akwa ibom because of its weather. Most especially uyo.
With or without cream, your skin will just be shining and glowing like a new born. One love for the state

4 Likes

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by drimzsmoke(m): 7:23pm On Oct 06, 2023
21NAUGHTYUTY:
Lagos alone and I didn't enjoy it to be honest... Them wan use overcrowding finish me

Lagos is design to remove at least 20years from your life span!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
If you're a woman living in Lagos, you will enter menopause before 30!!!🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚

3 Likes

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by blackmantis: 7:37pm On Oct 06, 2023
Lagos
Akwa Ibom
Cross River
Rivers
Edo
Borno
Kano
Katsina
Kaduna
Plateau
Edo
Imo
Anambra
Delta
Rivers
Enugu
Abia
Ogun
Oyo

Presently in Delta enjoying fisherman's soup.

2 Likes

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by Tommymoses(m): 7:37pm On Oct 06, 2023
Seeing your name I know you're from ilΓ©sΓ . By the way are you related with Tosho Obembe.
Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by daniwise(m): 7:38pm On Oct 06, 2023
Stay in lag,grew in Ogun state,from Ukwani in Delta state,been to Edo,Bayelsa,Rivers,imo,we go shut down Ondo state by December and served in Madagali in Adamawa.We shake Adamawa no be small Them sef agree say person dey the background,back to back flexing no time.Always high cos u don't know when Boko boys fit strike,we high up well so we can gbawai(run) any time.Always on leg(shoe) all the time .sweet memories

1 Like

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by KelvinC1(m): 7:39pm On Oct 06, 2023
I have gone to all the states..
NA only Kano state I never go..
But to be frank, na plateau state, Jos I enjoy pass.. the cold weather and their babes..
Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by Kepukepu: 7:43pm On Oct 06, 2023
Enugu, Abia, Imo, Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Cross river, Lagos, ogun, oyo, Kwara, plateau, Benue, Abuja, Ebonyi, Anambra, Delta, Edo.

I Enjoyed Enugu the most
Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by MrBroke(m): 7:46pm On Oct 06, 2023
obembet:

Just tell us u like anything K, I believe ur wife name must start with K

Her name nah Kate grin

1 Like

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:49pm On Oct 06, 2023
neolboy:
18 states.
LAGOS, OGUN, OYO, OSUN, ONDO, EKITI, EDO, DELTA, BAYELSA, RIVERS, ANAMBRA, IMO, ENUGU, KOGI, MINNA, FCT, NASARAWA, BENUE
I enjoyed Port Harcourt the most

Sorry to ask o, are you a driver?
Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by sirrotex: 7:55pm On Oct 06, 2023
I have visited and spent at least a night in the following states;
Lagos
Ogun
Oyo
Ondo
Osun
Kwara
Edo
Imo
Akwa-Ibom
Cross-river
FCT
Kaduna
Kano
Adamawa
Borneo
Gombe
Nassarawa
Niger
Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by Tijani009: 7:55pm On Oct 06, 2023
Treasure17:
Have been to four states and I think I prefer Kwara, Ilorin precisely.
Why?
Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by ASAPFERG: 7:55pm On Oct 06, 2023
ProblemChild1:
You can say that again bro. True true you don live for North before. Hausa people no get Problem at all I swear.
but igbo people get problem die

1 Like

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by gannod(m): 7:57pm On Oct 06, 2023
1. Kaduna
2. Kwara
3. Oyo
4.Lagos
5. Osun
6. Ondo
7. Ekiti
8. Plateau
9. Ogun
10. Edo
11. Anambra
12. Imo
13. Abia
Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by DemonAngel(m): 8:02pm On Oct 06, 2023
Three Rivers- Imo- Cross Rivers-
Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by soullove1881(m): 8:05pm On Oct 06, 2023
obembet:

I didn't stay much in Abuja but I will like you to visit Akwa Ibom.

Wetin dey Akwa Ibom pass gari?πŸ€”
You can't even get fresh fruits or good pepper. Just good roads in the major area while street roads looks like wetin I no fil mention.

2 Likes

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by kernniejay(m): 8:10pm On Oct 06, 2023
obembet:

My dear I didn't stay my in Enugu but I will.like you to visit Akwa Ibom, not the city area o..

All this villages, there is life there
I'm from Ogun state, born in Oyo state. Visited Edo, Ondo, Benue (very nice people), Kogi and did my NYSC in Taraba state. I enjoyed Taraba for its affordability (feeding and housing), weather (all seasons are extreme), students and indigenes I met, they are all friendly people.

3 Likes

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by DiamondPant(f): 8:12pm On Oct 06, 2023
South west - 5/6
South east - 3/5
South south - 4/6
North central - 4/6
North west - 4/7
North east - 0/6

Total: 20/36.

Best moments in Kebbi (Birnin Kebbi, Argungu and Zuru).
Everything very cheap at that time.
Worst place I've ever lived at: Lagos.
Second worst place: Lagos.
And in third Lagos is..... LAGOS!!!!
Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by ThaOwerriMan(m): 8:16pm On Oct 06, 2023
obembet:
Nigeria has 36 states, how many have u visited?

Am from the best state in Nigeria and that's Osun state ( IJESHA to be precised). There is no way you will call Ijesha without adding Thier Eulogising.

So my beautiful Nairalanders, permit me to hail my Ijesha people on nairaland
I am from Owerri in Imo state and I have visited many states like
Abia
Rivers
Cross River
Akwa Ibom
Bayelsa
Delta
Edo
Anambra
Enugu
Kwara
Kogi
Kaduna
Kano
Jigawa
Lagos
Ogun
Osun
Ondo
Oyo and
Abuja.
But where I prefer most is Enugu

In pele o gbogbo eyin Ijesha,
Ijesha omo owa, omo ekun, omo bokun remi,
Ijesha tio je obi oju loro, omo du apona da,
Ijesha omo eleni ate iika, Omo eleni ewele.
Omo olobi kan wowotiriwo, omo olobikan wowotiriwo,
Eyi tofe teni awo seru eni, eyi tio fe teni awo sinu igbo,
Omo Ogedengbe, agbogun gboro, adi pon pon l’oju ogun,
Edumare bawa da ilu Ijesha si o
Aase.

I have visited every other state in South West, they are like second home to me. Oyo, Ogun ekiti, Ondo, and Lagos state.

In South South, I have visited Edo, Bayelsa Delta, Rivers and Akwa Ibom

In South East, I have visited Abia Enugu, Anambra, IMO

In Northern side, I have visited Kogi, Kwara and Abuja

But the state I love most apart from my state is Akwa Ibom.

I served in Akwa Ibom and I can tell you that Akwa Ibom is the best state in southern part of Nigeria.

So my dear Nairalanders, tell us the state you have visited in Nigeria and the one u prefer most.

God bless Nigeria
obembet
Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by Emyogalanya: 8:20pm On Oct 06, 2023
obembet:

We are not here for political talk my dear, this is wkend, we need to have some fun chat and enjoying ourselves
gidgiddy come and hear from our compatriots
Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by freeDR(m): 8:23pm On Oct 06, 2023
I live in Ekiti.

States visited so far:
Ondo
Ogun
Osun
Lagos
Oyo
Kwara
Kogi
Abuja
Nasarawa
Edo
Rivers
Enugu
Abia
Akwa Ibom
Kano
Kaduna
Bayelsa
Delta
Imo
Anambra
Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by YouAreNobody: 8:28pm On Oct 06, 2023
Erikiel:
Lagos
Sokoto
Imo
Kogi
Kwara
Akwa Ibom

Akwa Ibom is the best and I plan to stay here.
Check these threads and you'll see, a bulk of people who have been to Akwa Ibom live the city.
I have too, and I love it there. Calabar too

1 Like

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by EKOSuperior(m): 8:33pm On Oct 06, 2023
I have visited about 13 states but I enjoyed Ebonyi State the most, the state is neat, has good road networks and security there is top-notch.
Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by Mokuwe: 8:34pm On Oct 06, 2023
Traveling was fun when I was in school those days, I have visited all the south south states, Eastern states. To name them one after the other
Plateau state, Bauchi, Gombe, ADAMAWA, Bornu, Kaduna, Nasarawa, Niger, Fct, kogi, Edo, Delta, Taraba, Bayelsa, Cross River, Rivers, Akwa ibom, Lagos, Oyo, Ogun, Ondo, Benue Anambra, Imo,, Abia, Enugu.
Actually grew up in Jos, school in adamawa state, served in Abia, hail from Delta.
Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by Mystiquefia: 8:37pm On Oct 06, 2023
obembet:

I didn't stay much in Abuja but I will like you to visit Akwa Ibom.

What's the difference between Akwaibom and Calabar pls?
Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by neolboy(m): 8:38pm On Oct 06, 2023
Emeskhalifa:

Sorry to ask o, are you a driver?

Smile, not a driver
Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by BanyXchi: 8:39pm On Oct 06, 2023
tosinhtml:
- Abuja
- Ibadan
- Abia & Imo
- Osun
- Ogun

I enjoyed Abuja so much, I wish I could live my whole life there. A place where it feels decent than lagos.

Food is cheap, flexing is cheap. Restaurants don't charge you 80k for Eat out like Lagos on one sitting. I spent 10k & I ate like crazy.

Uber rides were so cheap, that Lagosians who come around usually leave their change with drivers if paying in cash.

I like Abia & Imo, they have the finest girls but Infrastructure is terrible in the east.

Ibadan is full of people abusing each other, cheap food is in Ibadan, I enjoyed that.

Osun state is like a deserted land with so much poverty, shior!

Ogun state was okay but so many evil people & skull miners, I'm scared of ogun state for real!

oloriburuku Omo ofo. Wa shofo gbeyin ni

1 Like

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by Mystiquefia: 8:41pm On Oct 06, 2023
abrahambest:
I enjoyed every second I spent in Akwa Ibom 2 years ago. Was in Calabar for 2 days and Akwa Ibom for another 2. But I'm based in Lagos

Which is better between Akwaibom and Calabar for someone who wants to relocate there?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Hear Concorde's Thunderous Sonic Boom When It Flies Faster Than Speed Of Sound / What's The Difference Between Nigeria And America / Lithuania Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.