Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 (45164 Views)

US Carries Out Retaliatory Strikes On Iranian-linked Militia Targets In Iraq / Pakistan Conduct Retaliatory Strikes In Iran, After Warning Of Consequence (pics / Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by benuejosh: 5:50pm On Oct 07, 2023
igbosarejews:

OHU fulani, Fulani goat. No wonder FULANI HERDSMEN will slaughter góats like you any day Allah needs blloood
Terrorist.
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by ExudeLoveToAll: 5:53pm On Oct 07, 2023
happney65:

Nothing is wrong with the Iron Dome. It doesn't work 100percent but works well. This is not the first time Isreal and Hamas fights. The 2005 war between them were bloody with the same thing Hamas did now being done then

About a thousand Isreali's died then too. If not for the Iron Dome. They would have died more.. grin

For clarity purpose, Iron dome became operational in 2011, it is the product of casualties as a result of previous wars before 2011. It wasn't used in wars before 2011.
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by PortHarcourtcit(m): 5:53pm On Oct 07, 2023
Bunnatex:
It's quite interesting that the Israelis are defending and retaliating the attack themselves without waiting and praying to God for vengeance....

Last week at church we were praying for a favorable Supreme court judgement....

And I'm like, why do we ask God to do for us that which He's given us power to do..
praying for favourable supreme court judgement in Nigerian church?
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by controlaltdeleat: 5:53pm On Oct 07, 2023
oglalasioux:

I think they deliberately allowed this attack so no one will blame them for brutal retaliations.

7000 missles and a surprise attack and the result is 70 death I think the iron dom work. Yeah they just brought down the second tallest building in the middle of gaza. Trust me it is going to be brutal. They have not started.

2 Likes

Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by igbosarejews(m): 5:54pm On Oct 07, 2023
benuejosh:
Terrorist.
Na to come online come Insult Igbo's, while FULANI are using your people to do Christmas Chicken.
We're Igbo's, if you price you must buy. FULANI can not mess our people up the way they are messing with BALLless góats, that can man up and defend their old, sick and innocent people.
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by Davicl: 5:54pm On Oct 07, 2023
benuejosh:
If you support IPOB and still support Isreal in this war then you're not sure of where you belong.

IPOB is a terrorist organisation and Palestinians are terrorists and a breeding ground supported by Pakistanis and Iran. So if you support IPOB, you should support Palestine.

You're already a known terrorist so don't worry we knew where you belong already
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by AskProf: 5:55pm On Oct 07, 2023
June020:
please guys please don't just scroll pass. please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you

Acct num: FaithS.H
3187[/color]
[color=dark]8996
FirstBank

Are you cursed?

Angel, Angela, Uyom, Oyom, Faith S H, Blessing, Shiando, Angell, Ubi etc is the same and one person, a MALE.

You are ANTHONY M. OKEKE, the scammer, thief, impostor with 10 years experience and 260 monikers.

You operate 18 bank accounts in UBA, Fidelity, First Bank, Kuda, Union Bank, GTB, Stanbic, Opay etc.

2 Likes

Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by Amaggedon: 5:55pm On Oct 07, 2023
benuejosh:
If you support IPOB and still support Isreal in this war then you're not sure of where you belong.

IPOB is a terrorist organisation and Palestinians are terrorists and a breeding ground supported by Pakistanis and Iran. So if you support IPOB, you should support Palestine.
Ipob kill your father bastard.
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by Quality20(m): 5:55pm On Oct 07, 2023
May God help and give victory to the Palestinians, ameen

1 Like

Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by 3seriez(m): 5:56pm On Oct 07, 2023
Botragelad:
Don't joke with Israel. Time to erase these terrorist radicals!
I really 'ope Israel doesn't stop until they've brought Hamas to their knees. Hunt the lot of 'em down, make 'em pay for their crimes and their terrorism. Don't listen to their cries or their bleating about 'uman rights. They're nothin' but trouble, and they need to be stopped, sharpish.

The world's got enough of these blighters already, we don't need more!"

See your hypocrisy. Hamas are terrorists and Israel are Angels. You come and forcefully take over my land and subject my people to persecution and hardship for decades and I am the evil one. Delusions of grandeur.

2 Likes

Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by APOSTLECHUMA: 5:56pm On Oct 07, 2023
BY THE TIME ISRAEL IS DONE WITH GAZA, MUSLIMS WORLD OVER WILL THINK A THOUSAND TIMES BEFORE GOING TO SCRATCH IẞRAEL.

Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by nitt: 5:57pm On Oct 07, 2023
VikingKing:

Na why Isreal dey use una fry suya. Get ready to start crying 🤣. Israel is greater than Allah 🤓

Lol... look in the TV who is crying grin

You only cry when you fear death and value life.

Decades of Israeli aggression, persecution and western military might couldn't defeat poor, occupied Palestine... grin

Go ask Afghanistan... you cannot defeat someone that does not fear death.

Israel will be gone sooner rather than later.

This blow has shaken their foolish invincibility grin

#FreePalestine🇵🇸
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by VULCAN(m): 5:58pm On Oct 07, 2023
One thing that helps to give clarity is to tell yourself the truth.

Although you are one of those who is notorious for telling lies on Nairaland, I will speak to those who can still be saved.

Israel wants to be left alone

Palestinians and by extension the entire Arab and Muslim countries want Israel wiped out.

There can be no lasting peace under such conditions

The Bible has told us that the Antichrist will broker a false peace btw Israel and its neighbours.

That time is fast approaching.

FreeStuffsNG:
Eeya....So sad and I am so sorry for both sides.

This means Hamas has escalated things.

About 2-3 months ago when I first watched this viral video of this elderly Palestinian woman, I knew Israel will pay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyE_C5FbQcw

Hamas o, Isreal o, it is both sides that will pay in human lives. Please give peace and justice a chance. Stop the apartheid and stop the militancy. Give the 2-state solution chance.

Isreal is not a Christian country neither is Palestine . Both need to repent and fear God. Check my signature for free stuffs!
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by Tayorshd87: 5:59pm On Oct 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Eeya....So sad and I am so sorry for both sides.

This means Hamas has escalated things.

About 2-3 months ago when I first watched this viral video of this elderly Palestinian woman, I knew Israel will pay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyE_C5FbQcw

Hamas o, Isreal o, it is both sides that will pay in human lives. Please give peace and justice a chance. Stop the apartheid and stop the militancy. Give the 2-state solution chance.

Isreal is not a Christian country neither is Palestine . Both need to repent and fear God. Check my signature for free stuffs!

RacIsm and region has caused more damage to the world rather than unity as it's suppose to be

1 Like

Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by VikingKing: 6:02pm On Oct 07, 2023
nitt:

Lol... look in the TV who is crying grin

You only cry when you fear death and value life.

Decades of Israeli aggression, persecution and western military might couldn't defeat poor, occupied Palestine... grin

Go ask Afghanistan... you cannot defeat someone that does not fear death.

Israel will be gone sooner rather than later.

This blow has shaken their foolish invincibility grin

#FreePalestine🇵🇸

Lol, you don't fear death? Don't worry. When that day comes, the bullet that will be used to kill you will be laced in pig guts so that there's no hope of joining Muhammad's orgy in the afterlife 🤣🤣🤣

America has done it before, Israel will do it again. You go fear death by force 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by fred04(m): 6:03pm On Oct 07, 2023
benuejosh:

What's the relationship between the 2, unreasonable mofos
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by INTEGRITYA1(m): 6:03pm On Oct 07, 2023
[quote author=money121 post=126259512]“They got money for war, but can't feed the poor" - Tupac, "Keep Ya Head Up."

SAY NO TO WAR

But they were on their own before they were attacked and call for war.

How do you see that.
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by Finestgurlie(f): 6:08pm On Oct 07, 2023
kill every Palestine bastards
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by benuejosh: 6:09pm On Oct 07, 2023
Amaggedon:
Ipob kill your father bastard.
Terrorist.
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by gigabyte13: 6:10pm On Oct 07, 2023
Dem supposed burn that person wey advise Palestine to attack lsreal
Isreal wey dey look for reasons to wipe off the Palestine before..........
Una don go price market wey una no fit pay for......

1 Like

Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by AngelicBeing: 6:10pm On Oct 07, 2023
sukkot:
grin bring on the warrrrrrrr letsss gooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
Hian, Dayuummmmmm cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by Onigawara(m): 6:11pm On Oct 07, 2023
Xkale1996:
Keep quiet foool

Do you think Israelites love you
yes, call me a fool cus youre typing from behind your keypad where my hands cant get you..

IRL, you'll see yourself REMOVING YOUR SHIRT as per fire touches
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by condralbedez: 6:11pm On Oct 07, 2023
grin grin grin
BrodaBenad:

If you're a Benue guy supporting APC you're a dunce!
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by AllenSpencer: 6:11pm On Oct 07, 2023
Nigerian. Kristian’s will be supporting Israel which comprises of Jews.

Same Jews they support, don’t believe in Christ! Even inside same Israel, we have more Muslim than Christians!

So what are Nigerian Christians really supporting?

4 Likes

Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by Comedian2019: 6:15pm On Oct 07, 2023
Avoid Israel if you want peace. Sadly, the religion of piss don't love peace.
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by flokii: 6:16pm On Oct 07, 2023
This is why I love Isrealis, they must retaliate.. If care is not taken, Isreal will wipe out palestinians from the face of the earth.
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by sukkot: 6:16pm On Oct 07, 2023
AngelicBeing:
Hian, Dayuummmmmm cheesy
its time. the saints are waiting. bury the fake jews grin

1 Like

Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by realoscar84(m): 6:17pm On Oct 07, 2023
No matter how many Palestinians they kill, they can't completely erase them. The Palestinian might not be a match for the Israelis but when you hold some down, you too will equally stay with him on the ground to prevent him from getting up. There will be no peace for both side untill justice is done. You can't forcefully took somebody's land quoting rubbish historical rights over the land, implement total blockade over them and expect them not to react. Those hypocritical Nigerian applauding the Israelis, shame on you.

1 Like

Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by Wizardslayer: 6:17pm On Oct 07, 2023
I expect Israel to intensify the offensive and occupy the whole of Gaza strips.

What an insult. Islam is a cancer to humanity.
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by matm: 6:18pm On Oct 07, 2023
Unprovoked attack.When will Hamas learn?
Israelis are the people of Yahweh.
That's the the people led out of Egypt by God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit / Vladimir Putin Sworn In For 4th Term, Rides In New Russian-Made Limo / Truck Spills Over ₦216million On Indianapolis Highway(Photos/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.