Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 (45165 Views)

US Carries Out Retaliatory Strikes On Iranian-linked Militia Targets In Iraq / Pakistan Conduct Retaliatory Strikes In Iran, After Warning Of Consequence (pics / Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by enemyofprogress: 5:35pm On Oct 07, 2023
Greenfaces:

What do you even know. Do you know the origin of this event? You just jump online to cap your rotten hatred.
oga lecturer. Abeg tell us the origin of the event
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by Austineva(m): 5:35pm On Oct 07, 2023
accordadoga30:
Hehehehehe

Hamas don price market wey big pass them.

The fatality Isreal go give them ehn, even devil go shock.

To the children wey lack home training from one region calling for war, the same treatment Israel will give to Hamasnis what Nigeria will give to you. I trust Nigerian Army
time is fast ticking, I hope you can carry gun? Cos we Biafran people are strongly getting ready for you terrorist Nigeria
We Biafran People strongly stand with Isreal

1 Like

Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by VikingKing: 5:36pm On Oct 07, 2023
SMoh247:

Ok

You are very right

Oya fvck off my mention and let intelligent people have space

Tell allah make e nor put bodi o, e go collect if e try am🤣

2 Likes

Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by igbosarejews(m): 5:37pm On Oct 07, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Not bad. More energy to them. The spoilt brat in Ukraine called Zelensky will feel abandon. I wonder how the US will sustain two frontiers. One in Ukraine, another in Israel. Obviously, the Hamas found a way to neutralise the Iron Dome. i.e some dope technological breakthrough.
Îdîots like you failed to know that Zelensky is a Jew.

1 Like

Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by APOSTLECHUMA: 5:37pm On Oct 07, 2023
[quote author=Karlman post=126259567]Gaza should be overrun!
And if care not taken....Al Aqsa will be the victim of Hamas foolery![/quote. THE NEXT GLOBAL WAR WILL BE A RELIGIOUS WAR AND IT WILL BE OVER AL AQSA WHEN UN OFFICIALLY RECOGNIZES PALESTINIAN STATE THAT WILL HAVE EAST JERUSALEM AS CAPITAL AND ISRAEL OBJECTS AND PULLS THE MOSQUE DOWN. THE WAR IS IN THE BIBLE AND WILL TAKE THE 3RD PART OF HUMANITY AND THATS OVER 2 BILLION LIVES. AFTER THAT, THE WORLD WILL RESPECT ISRAEL MORE AS EVEN RUSSIA, CHINA, IRAN AND THE WHOLE NATIONS OF THE EARTH THAT WILL FORM ALLIED FORCES AGAINST ISRAEL, WILL BE CRUSHED BY THE GOD OF ISRAEL.

2 Likes

Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by bigtt76(f): 5:37pm On Oct 07, 2023
Sad that things have escalated to this level but with 70 dead, no way the Israelis would buy into peace until they achieve their revenge mission. Good thing though, price of oil would go high on the international market to benefit only those who are proactive enough to enjoy the benefits cheesy

HonNL:

SOURCE

SOURCE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:37pm On Oct 07, 2023
HonNL:

SOURCE

SOURCE

When Israel enter these pipu now, Al-Jazeera go start dey cry.

Pipu wey dey dia own jẹjẹ una go attack dem.

Okay naa. Hamas don do anyhow.

Time to see anyhow.

2 Likes

Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by AllDModsAreMaad: 5:38pm On Oct 07, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
Israel can't won this war. I have been tolling people that palestrina is battle ready now.

Israel will kept listing life's day by day.

We stood with palestrina

Original Zo mbie

1 Like

Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by Harnny(m): 5:38pm On Oct 07, 2023
Botragelad:
Don't joke with Israel. Time to erase these terrorist radicals!
I really 'ope Israel doesn't stop until they've brought Hamas to their knees. Hunt the lot of 'em down, make 'em pay for their crimes and their terrorism. Don't listen to their cries or their bleating about 'uman rights. They're nothin' but trouble, and they need to be stopped, sharpish.

The world's got enough of these blighters already, we don't need more!"
you support Ukraine but also support Israel... it it well.
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by SMoh247: 5:38pm On Oct 07, 2023
VikingKing:

Tell allah make e nor put bodi o, e go collect if e try am🤣

Kikiik

Odin of Valhalla black man forming pyrate of him village wey no even get water pass erosion and gutter

Hahahahha

1 Like

Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by igbosarejews(m): 5:38pm On Oct 07, 2023
benuejosh:
Ahap! IPOB and terrorist supporter.
OHU fulani, Fulani goat. No wonder FULANI HERDSMEN will slaughter góats like you any day Allah needs blloood

1 Like

Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by Chibuezem(m): 5:39pm On Oct 07, 2023
Bunnatex:
It's quite interesting that the Israelis are defending and retaliating the attack themselves without waiting and praying to God for vengeance....

Last week at church we were praying for a favorable Supreme court judgement....

And I'm like, why do we ask God to do for us that which He's given us power to do..
An average Citizen of Nigeria is powerless after election season only those in the corridor of power or affluence and finally an angry demonstration of the people can actually Change Nigerians situation.
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by zinaunreal(m): 5:39pm On Oct 07, 2023
Botragelad:
Don't joke with Israel. Time to erase these terrorist radicals!
I really 'ope Israel doesn't stop until they've brought Hamas to their knees. Hunt the lot of 'em down, make 'em pay for their crimes and their terrorism. Don't listen to their cries or their bleating about 'uman rights. They're nothin' but trouble, and they need to be stopped, sharpish.

The world's got enough of these blighters already, we don't need more!"

My friend close your mouth abeg. Go read your history before you start blabing

1 Like

Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by cl0r0x: 5:39pm On Oct 07, 2023
Watch them carrying dead children on TV when the Israelis retaliate.

1 Like

Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by ponishah: 5:40pm On Oct 07, 2023
June020:
please guys please don't just scroll pass. please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you

Acct num: FaithS.H
FirstBank
This thief , you no dey tire?
mods , una no dey block this idiot, this is getting sickening

3 Likes

Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by Greenfaces: 5:41pm On Oct 07, 2023
enemyofprogress:
oga lecturer. Abeg tell us the origin of the event
you people In your early 20s should try to have sense. You have what is called herd mentality. You just take a small part of a story and run online spewing diatribes. It's so moronic. Don't you see how your generation all bought the story that naira marley killed mohbad. Elderly people were trying to teach you sense on how to investigate events before making fool of yourselves but you turned deaf ears. Today the police has confirmed that mohbad injured himself. It was suicide. You're all silent. Where is justice for mohbad now?

Just as this case. You only hate Muslims. So its easy for you to run online with half or no information at all about the history of this conflict. A conflict that even international court mediated on. Don't be stupid. Read!

2 Likes

Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by VikingKing: 5:42pm On Oct 07, 2023
SMoh247:

Kikiik

Odin of Valhalla black man forming pyrate of him village wey no even get water pass erosion and gutter

Hahahahha

At least I better pass rapist and paedophile Muhammad weh drink camel piss 🤣🤣
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by chi4ik4(m): 5:42pm On Oct 07, 2023
June020:
please guys please don't just scroll pass. please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you

Acct num: FaithS.H
FirstBank
Don't you have shame? Creating different account, posting same story and begging shamelessly. Get a work dude

1 Like

Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by Gajagojo: 5:42pm On Oct 07, 2023
Many ignorant kids here who have no idea of history or how the world works

Go and study the history of World War one

2 Likes

Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by israelmao(m): 5:42pm On Oct 07, 2023
I just pity Hamas,it's ten enemies or more for one Israeli killed,you can work out the simple arithmetics when seventy Israelis are involved

1 Like

Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by Elsueno: 5:42pm On Oct 07, 2023
biina:
Seems you have never fought with someone who has little to nothing to lose

They already know the outcome if they get caught..So they would fight with every drop of blood they got...Even a chicken turns around & fights back when thier is no way out

1 Like

Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by enemyofprogress: 5:43pm On Oct 07, 2023
Greenfaces:
you people In your early 20s should try to have sense. You have what is called herd mentality. You just take a small part of a story and run online spewing diatribes. It's so moronic. Don't you see how your generation all bought the story that naira marley killed mohbad. Elderly people were trying to teach you sense on how to investigate events before making fool of yourselves but you turned deaf ears. Today the police has confirmed that mohbad injured himself. It was suicide. You're all silent. Where is justice for mohbad now?

Just as this case. You only hate Muslims. So its easy for you to run online with half or no information at all about the history of this conflict. A conflict that even international court mediated on. Don't be stupid. Read!
are you done? Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by Fortune118005(m): 5:44pm On Oct 07, 2023
[quote author=APOSTLECHUMA post=126259933][/quote]

Where is it written in the Bible please?
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by greggng: 5:45pm On Oct 07, 2023
Israel is yet to kill any soul . Hamas the terrorist group is leading ...
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by BrodaBenad: 5:46pm On Oct 07, 2023
benuejosh:
i still pity a lot of you who Ortom deceived with this killings. My prayers for you all is that your eyes be open. Terrorist.

Oh yes! your governor took gun and killed his own people ! undecided

Pathetic Ijiot!!! angry

1 Like

Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by planetx: 5:47pm On Oct 07, 2023
See the way they are dragging Isreali soldiers after invading their barracks. This is a new day trust me Isreal can't bully this guy's again. Let them be launching airstrikes and be killing women and children, after their soldiers ran away earlier today and dozens including a General were captured.

1 Like

Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by hotseat: 5:48pm On Oct 07, 2023
As a layman, I believe this is an eternal battle between the forces of the Almighty God and the Almighty Allah using believers of both "Gods" as cannon fodder.

Which of the "Gods" will win this unending battle of supremacy is left to the imagination!

We are just onlookers!
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by GUNITGuy: 5:48pm On Oct 07, 2023
[quote author=APOSTLECHUMA post=126259933][/quote]
Russia and china isn't against Isreal....It's those Arabs
Re: 70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 by Bluntemperor: 5:49pm On Oct 07, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool

The reason for this incursions by Hamas- was the Non- Cooperatives by Israel Defense Personnel,as Nathanyawu Israel PM wanted to be both Executive and Judiciary at the same time!
Never will the Israeli enemies have such audacity to launch their arsenal on the Israelis Soil because of disdain to Nathanyawu,as the Defence are just watching him!
Terribly sorry situations!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

US Wants Adefuye Out Of Buhari’s Visit / Vladimir Putin Sworn In For 4th Term, Rides In New Russian-Made Limo / Truck Spills Over ₦216million On Indianapolis Highway(Photos/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.