Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,545 members, 7,823,393 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? (47042 Views)

Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) / Graphic Images From Gaza / A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by bhella10: 10:45pm On Oct 07, 2023
Aremson14:
Something tells me this is where Israel will fall… If they take too rash action in Palestine this would cause a unification of the Arab world… even the Us fears this and trust Russia and others to take full advantage of this
Russia ke!? Most Russians are Jews plus Russia's hands is full.

1 Like

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by foleskay(m): 10:49pm On Oct 07, 2023
Stoplying:

You are confusing Bible and History.
Oya bring up ur history or biblical argument. Do we have two Jerusalem??
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Eneye4me: 10:54pm On Oct 07, 2023
Wizardslayer:
Someone deliberately set a trap for you knowing fully well it's exactly what you wish for and you stupidly jump into the trap, and you start praising yourself thinking you're wise.

Israel will in the nearest future occupy more of so called Palestinian lands and then kill them in thousands with nobody across the world showing concern except their fellow terrorists wailing and crying for help.
U and Ur entire household will die miserably and painful before then.
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by sokera: 10:56pm On Oct 07, 2023
BoldBrainz:

All of what you have claimed about Israel is not in doubt. We all know that. But I'm trying to make you understand that, this is no longer that time when Israel exerts brutal reprisals and kilings on Palestinians and the rest of the muslim world only sits back to make threats and shout "Allahu Akhbar".

The moment Israel deploys ground troops into Gaza, this battle you're seeing is going to take a very different dimension. The politics at play here is now a tug of war between vicious world players, of which Muslims now fancy themselves as being in the mix.

E no go easy to massacre Palestinians like this for this very one.
you are very funny, are you aware Israel as started to rain Bomb in them already ? They will only come to the media to shout …

1 Like

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Wizardslayer: 11:02pm On Oct 07, 2023
Eneye4me:
U and Ur entire household will die miserably and painful before then.
Head nodder is same as terrorists.
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by foleskay(m): 11:02pm On Oct 07, 2023
useni1:
Keep deceiving yourself until Hezbollah wipes Israel from the map. Israel is a toothless dog who win wins with media propaganda. Even the Nigerian super falcon will destroy the Israeli army in totality
Big clown. That's who u are.
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by siraj1402(m): 11:04pm On Oct 07, 2023
VULCAN:
Lollz. I bet you this fellow has never read a book or a documentary about the formation of Israel or the wars that were fought.

How Israel single handedly defeated ALL the Arab nations around her when they coordinated an attack and as they scampered in retreat, Israel chased them like the dogs that they are and took the land they they abandoned in fear.

My father is an empty skull.

In war, any land you conquer is yours.

If those that ran away like cowards want the land let them come back and take it.

Anyway, Israel has given back most of the land they captured but that promo has ended.

Its important I school my dad because he write like someone who was directed who to hate blindly but lacked the sense to find out for himself.

Israel will not return that land to those weaklings because that will lead to the eradication of the State of Israel.

No wise man allows his mortal enemy to build on a neighbouring plot of land.

From there he will throw dynamite into your compound one night to kill you and your children

Fixed.
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by adams123: 11:13pm On Oct 07, 2023
Hedonisco:
With all the blitz of thousands of Hamas rockets fired and so-called infiltrations, Israeli death toll is less than 100. More people die in any random Fulani attack on Benue or Plateau communities.

That should draw commendation for Israel's super effective defence systems.

By the time Israel's righteous vengeance on these Islamic fuckers is over, even Palestinian lifestock would bemoan this wrath of God upon them. Their doubts would be totally cleared. No fucking doubt.

Irritants.

Are Israelis Christians? People that did believe in Jesus...wrath of which God?
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Appleyard(m): 11:17pm On Oct 07, 2023
obiekunie01:
I HAVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT THAT SINCE THE REPORT OF THIS ATTACK.

Two things are involved.

Either it is a MOSAD operation to have reason to decimate Palestine - using the life of few citizens to sacrifice lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

or the iarealis don dey slack.

i dont see the possibilty of the second - and am worried about the first cause it then means the stew they prepared for the palestine will a gorry bute.

There seem to be some sort of powerful state actor behind Hamas for them to have achieved such a feat. GPS and communication signals in Israel were jammed prior to the Hamas attack, and we all know Hamas doesn't have that capability.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by babz11(m): 11:18pm On Oct 07, 2023
Osanoghodua1:
Are you kidding me! Mossad usually help secure European nations from terrorist attacks through timely intelligence sharing. Mossad has Intel everywhere even among the militants cartel. They may have allowed this to happen in other to crush them and take more territories. Or God decided to allow it for some end time prophesy. Iran may be tempted to directly join the war and this will mean end to the Islamic regime and their nuclear programs. Don't play with Israel not even Russia can bring them down.

In a a full blown out war compare isreal and Iran don't mention Russia are you coming what's Isreal population?
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by FreeStuffsNG: 11:20pm On Oct 07, 2023
Appleyard:

There seem to be some sort of powerful state actor behind Hamas for them to have achieved such a feat. GPS and communication signals in Israel were jammed prior to the Hamas attack, and we all know Hamas doesn't have that capability.
Iran has a very sophisticated military. Their drones were being used by Russia to bomb Ukraine. Jamming is not even as complex as the feat they achieved in nuclear and drone warfare technology

1 Like

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Raf4: 11:22pm On Oct 07, 2023
Stoplying:

Do when Ukraine does it, it is self defense, but when Hamas does it, it is terrorist attack ?
And when USA does it, it is freedom ?

See mumu talk. So Ukraine invaded/attacked Russia?
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by babz11(m): 11:23pm On Oct 07, 2023
Brownbetsport24:
Am a novice on this their fight o,someone enlighten me, who is originally the owner of the country/city?

The land belongs to Palestine, Isreal are a refugee of World War 2 after they were slaughtered by Germany other nations turned them down Palestine accepted them as a refugee

2 Likes

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by CodeTemplar: 11:26pm On Oct 07, 2023
LikeAking:
Every thing na mostly guess work..

I hope u didn’t create this post to mock their intelligence, then claim God is the greatest intelligence?

Even God couldn’t detect or stop it..

Even God can’t stop man..

Man is your true adversary not even demons..
Our problems are 99% humans…

hmmmm...
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by imam07: 11:29pm On Oct 07, 2023
PHYTECH:

Mumu. Let me show you small
do u know d numbers of Palestinians that hv died within this shortest time?
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Raf4: 11:29pm On Oct 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Iran has a very sophisticated military. Their drones were being used by Russia to bomb Ukraine. Jamming is not even as complex as the feat they achieved in nuclear and drone warfare technology

This war might likely escalated to involve direct confrontations between Israel and hezbola, and between Israel and Iran.
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by smokinloud(m): 11:31pm On Oct 07, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Lol.

Bros, we have gone past the days when Israel could massacre Palestinians and the rest of the world will just return to watching tv afterwards. Israel might have the capacity to wipe off Palestine as you've insinuated, but this particular battle get K-leg.

Muslims all over the world are not going to sit down and watch that drama repeat itself this time. That, I can assure you.
The only problem Israel have is allowing Palestinians live in their territory...
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by babz11(m): 11:32pm On Oct 07, 2023
Aremson14:

Are u guys dumb… I hope you know there are more Muslims in Israel than Christian’s?
Thank you my brother..

2 Likes

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by BoldBrainz(m): 11:35pm On Oct 07, 2023
smokinloud:

The only problem Israel have is allowing Palestinians live in their territory...

In the real sense of it, that territory does not originally belong to Israel.
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by imam07: 11:35pm On Oct 07, 2023
Corn247:

Make una dey deceive una selves, thousands of Israeli are with their makers right now while uncountable abducted. Even their general is not spared from abduction.
stop d lies. Thousand of Israeli? Then Palestinians should be like 10 thousand dead
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by blueghost(m): 11:35pm On Oct 07, 2023
obiekunie01:

Two things are involved.

Either it is a MOSAD operation to have reason to decimate Palestine - using the life of few citizens to sacrifice lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

i dont see the possibilty of the second - and am worried about the first cause it then means the stew they prepared for the palestine will a gorry bute.

My take is on the first one. I keep saying this to people. It is a trap and an excuse to occupy Gaza Strip
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Gajagojo: 11:36pm On Oct 07, 2023
bhella10:
Russia ke!? Most Russians are Jews plus Russia's hands is full.
Most Russians are not Jews neither ethnically not by religion

That is nonsense
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by babz11(m): 11:38pm On Oct 07, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

that area na Muslim region and Christian isreal is in d middle

How many Christian even dey isreal self? Them no reach 5% of their Total population like 9million in population, news 73% Muslim 19 percent, christian and others
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by imam07: 11:39pm On Oct 07, 2023
obiekunie01:

Two things are involved.

the Israeli government have been looking for reasons to attack Palestinians for long and now they got it. I even reason it dat is like hamas wants to use Israel to destroy Palestinians govt. D real enemy of Palestinians is hamas. Because he don cause problem for them
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Holav(m): 11:43pm On Oct 07, 2023
Hamas really tried dis time around oooh I can't believe death toll of israel grin
Hedonisco:
With all the blitz of thousands of Hamas rockets fired and so-called infiltrations, Israeli death toll is less than 100. More people die in any random Fulani attack on Benue or Plateau communities.

That should draw commendation for Israel's super effective defence systems.

By the time Israel's righteous vengeance on these Islamic fuckers is over, even Palestinian lifestock would bemoan this wrath of God upon them. Their doubts would be totally cleared. No fucking doubt.

Irritants.

1 Share

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by NewDea4: 11:44pm On Oct 07, 2023
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by imam07: 11:49pm On Oct 07, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Lol.

Bros, we have gone past the days when Israel could massacre Palestinians and the rest of the world will just return to watching tv afterwards. Israel might have the capacity to wipe off Palestine as you've insinuated, but this particular battle get K-leg.

Muslims all over the world are not going to sit down and watch that drama repeat itself this time. That, I can assure you.
I just found d most idiotic Islamic terrorist. Who are those Muslims? Are those d Saudi or who. U don't know d fight is not about religion mumu. It is a territorial fight. And hamas is a terrorist group. So if isreali govt wants to wage war against a terrorist group, tell me those Muslim group that will be supporting hamas. Isreali will not tell d world she is fighting Palestinians. Isreali is fighting hamas terrorist group. As what happened now, the west can't even advise d Israeli to relax as they use to do. I only pity d innocent Palestinians children because an average Palestinian is a terrorist. I believe u will come back to nairaland crying on how isreali killing d Palestinians.
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Jostoman: 11:49pm On Oct 07, 2023
SMoh247:
cool

What of their Missile defense system ?!

Bunkers nko?!

What of donated Fighter Jets

Drones nko

Can US fund Ukraine and Isreal war at the same time?!

US military now filled with useless gay transgender and homosexual

They even sleep with animals

why the hate oga?
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by ocelot2006(m): 11:50pm On Oct 07, 2023
This was a MAJOR intelligence f@#kup of epic proportion on the part of the Isrealis. I'm totally shocked HAMAS were able to pull such sophisticated ops against Isreal. Mehn...
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by BoldBrainz(m): 11:52pm On Oct 07, 2023
imam07:
I just found d most idiotic Islamic terrorist. Who are those Muslims? Are those d Saudi or who. U don't know d fight is not about religion mumu. It is a territorial fight. And hamas is a terrorist group. So if isreali govt wants to wage war against a terrorist group, tell me those Muslim group that will be supporting hamas. Isreali will not tell d world she is fighting Palestinians. Isreali is fighting hamas terrorist group. As what happened now, the west can't even advise d Israeli to relax as they use to do. I only pity d innocent Palestinians children because an average Palestinian is a terrorist. I believe u will come back to nairaland crying on how isreali killing d Palestinians.

Another patient has escaped from Okechukwu's psychiatric ward.

1 Like

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by ravensckar(m): 11:59pm On Oct 07, 2023
Hedonisco:

Assuming but not conceding that you are right it makes the case worse for Palestinians and associated Islamic sympathisers because it is only a pyrrhic 'victory'.

Hundreds upon hundreds of thousands of them would join Satan in hell in a matter of days. The entity known as Palestine would be obliterated.

The Gates of Hell are now wide open, longing to admit the lost souls of Islamic terrorist-leaning irritants from Palestine and beyond.
You guys keep overating Israel (who is being protected, backed and supported by the U.S government). In terms of technology, the Arab world isn't a small fry. In terms of bravery, even a village idiot knows they ain't cowards. The coming days will be very interesting because Israel won't be able to do sh1t other than the media propaganda that you all are spreading.

Carrying out an attack of this magnitude takes precise planning. You think they wouldn't have considered the aftermath? Dey play! Moreso, where's the so-called DOME? Do not let all the media hyping make you think Isreal is invicible. One on one, they can't match Iran or Turkey. If Israel thinks they can deny Palestine their statehood status whilst continuing to occupy their lands, then they have officially signed a life of endless chaos. As far as I know, wahala no dey tire Arabs. Even America (Isreal's Big Uncle) ran away from the middle East how much much more Israel.

In summary, the worst Israel can do is to target defenceless women and children as usual while the real HAMAS Militants withdraw and regroup to strike another day. angry angry

3 Likes

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by imam07: 12:01am On Oct 08, 2023
BoldBrainz:

All of what you have claimed about Israel is not in doubt. We all know that. But I'm trying to make you understand that, this is no longer that time when Israel exerts brutal reprisals and kilings on Palestinians and the rest of the muslim world only sits back to make threats and shout "Allahu Akhbar".

The moment Israel deploys ground troops into Gaza, this battle you're seeing is going to take a very different dimension. The politics at play here is now a tug of war between vicious world players, of which Muslims now fancy themselves as being in the mix.

E no go easy to massacre Palestinians like this for this very one.
I can see u love war games in ps3. Guy this is not a movie or computer games. And isreal and Palestin is no Nigeria where u talk about anyhow. See d way u are just yarning as if nah1+1=2. Are u d one reasoning for d rest of Muslims in other countries? This is not a parlor talk. U better sit down and be watching what will be unfolded. U talked as if nah apc vs pdp. Is like u don't understand how isreali value their citizens. Nothing concern them with how d Muslim world are thinking about them. Their primary assignment is to defend its people and nobody fit tell them not to do so. Hamas doesn't care if he kill innocent civilians. But isreali do consider innocent civilians. But right now, it is fire. Saudi no dey follow u people reason like animal again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

China Flies 19 Nuke Bombers and Fighter Jets Into Taiwan Air Space (Pix) / United States Declares First Ever Water Shortage( Pictures, Video) / Putin’s Spy Ship Armed With Stealth Subs Lurking Above UK Internet Cables(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.