Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,483 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? (47043 Views)

Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) / Graphic Images From Gaza / A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by amah4game: 12:06am On Oct 08, 2023
In your dreams tongue
Truthday:
Israel is doing down
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by FoolishBoy419: 12:07am On Oct 08, 2023
Hedonisco:

Lol. So what will they do? What did they do to ptrevent or even condemn Hamas from looking for trouble.

You don't know Israel. They can't be pacified. They can't be reasoned with. They can't be placated. They cannot be appealed to. They will. No. They SHALL exact a thousand-fold revenge. And I love them for that.

The anti-Israel Muslim world tends to be impetuously forgetful. They would get a brain reset this time. That I boldly assure you.

You guys said more than this in 2006 but Hezbollah is still standing today. Yes, Hamas will eventually lose but Israel is done having one-sided victories.
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by imam07: 12:09am On Oct 08, 2023
siraj1402:
Not talking does not means we are not current.
Whoever is supporting the establishment of Biafra state but against Palestine stand on their own will have his or her neck break God willing.
How can you occupied someone's land and make living so difficult for them and think your own children will have a sound sleep?
This is just the beginning at least Israel says this has never happened in their live and was forced to close all institutions across the nation with Hamas infiltrated their so called land. Tenants calling landlord a stranger in his own home. Hamas currently engaging Israels soldiers in 15 locations on Israel land and lot of their soldiers taken into captive.
Only Israels are afraid to die not those who has been victimised to the extend of not seen anything valuable in life again.
Coming days will unveil a lot of things.
Quote me and I will respond accordingly.
So u are supporting the Hamas terrorists. For your mind u dont think this will escalate to a serious fight in which Palestinians will be looser at d end of d day. U are displaying your foolish happiness on isreali deaths not minding d negative effects on d Palestinians. U will soon come back to cry when d hit is on d Palestinians very soon. Isreali hv been waiting for reasons to strike hard on hamas and this is d time and no international organization can advise them to relax it.
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Brownbetsport24: 12:11am On Oct 08, 2023
babz11:

The land belongs to Palestine, Isreal are a refugee of World War 2 after they were slaughtered by Germany other nations turned them down Palestine accepted them as a refugee
If so what isreal did is not good
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by smokinloud(m): 12:14am On Oct 08, 2023
BoldBrainz:

In the real sense of it, that territory does not originally belong to Israel.
Even the Qur'an says it belongs to the Jews!.
Who are you to say it does not belong to the Jews?!.
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by imam07: 12:16am On Oct 08, 2023
Boldideas:

Hmmmmmmn It is God that you're mocking publicly like this, your disgrace will also be made public. Write it down.
which God. You don't have God. U worship idol. God doesn't tell people to kill like your god.
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by imam07: 12:19am On Oct 08, 2023
Hananfine:
Israel has been killing Palestinian on a daily basis. Imprisoned children and women.
Taking over Palestinian houses and handed over to the settlers.
Deny Palestinian water and land to farm.

Even if God is with you , you don't take God for granted. God hate injustice.

Israel has been committing war crime against Palestinian.

I pray God almighty settled the two brothers and see reason to live in peace
This same Palestine dat u don't wish to go to if u are given visa to.
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by ReubenE(m): 12:23am On Oct 08, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Lol.

Bros, we have gone past the days when Israel could massacre Palestinians and the rest of the world will just return to watching tv afterwards. Israel might have the capacity to wipe off Palestine as you've insinuated, but this particular battle get K-leg.

Muslims all over the world are not going to sit down and watch that drama repeat itself this time. That, I can assure you.
Most of them will sit down and watch, except for the usuals that we know like Iran and Hezbollah, that I can assure you.

There is growing evidence that Hamas carried out this barbarity because of the gradual normalization of relations between Israel and Saudi Ariabia. Qatar, Oman, UAE etc were already normalizing relations with Israel. No Arab nation is going to stand behind Hamas now, at least not overtly when Hamas just finished shooting hundreds of civilians in the streets on broad day light.
No matter the corresponding action from Israel now, no Arab state is going to invade Israel not even Iran, Israel's most notorious foe in the Middle East.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by smokinloud(m): 12:23am On Oct 08, 2023
BoldBrainz:

In the real sense of it, that territory does not originally belong to Israel.
Palestine is not an Arabic word. It was given to immigrants in Jerusalem by the Roman empire who wanted to obliterate Israel when she conquered her.
I watched an interview with many Palestinians about the meaning of Palestine nobody knows what the word Palestine mean, in fact, The Qur'an and Islamic sources claimed that the land belongs to the Jews.
Arabs have a culture, in their culture they are ruled by KINGS.
CAN YOU MENTION ANY KING THAT RULED PALESTINE AT ANY POINT IN TIME?!.
YOU CAN'T BECAUSE PALESTINIANS ARE ONLY IMMIGRANTS OCCUPYING THE JEWS LAND AFTER THE SECOND TEMPLE DESTRUCTION!.

3 Likes

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by smokinloud(m): 12:31am On Oct 08, 2023
babz11:

The land belongs to Palestine, Isreal are a refugee of World War 2 after they were slaughtered by Germany other nations turned them down Palestine accepted them as a refugee
Who's telling you rubbish?!.
Was Arthur Belfour a refugee?!.

1 Like

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by imam07: 12:31am On Oct 08, 2023
UncleKoboko:

Lol
Ọr dẹ
Keep fooling yourself in your ignorance as a nonentity that you are cheesy
Less than 100 indeed
And you think Hamas will fold it's harm when Isreal is taking vengeance?
Dey play grin
Hamas can't withstand Israel in conventional war. They always hide underground. Hamas is not a country it is only a terrorist group hiding inside Palestine. So tell me how they can withstand Israeli army. The only thing they are good at is what they just did. Hamas will attack u when u are sleeping and run away hiding. This is what u no reason

4 Likes

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by imam07: 12:35am On Oct 08, 2023
Emilo:

You guys just open mouth talk nonsense. Israel is to be blame for all these. U come into people lands, take their land and make them prisoners. Since Israel has been killing Palestine what has the West done. Now every media is making noise shouting terrorists. Hamas are fighting for the survival of their people. Israel sees themselves as small god. This war will continue for 500 years until Israel and the world address “Israel Occupation”
which land? U better Google for yourself and stop relying on d stories u were told by fools. Isreal existed as a country before Palestine became a country
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by tollyboy5(m): 12:40am On Oct 08, 2023
Morbeta11:
What if they got the intelligence and deliberately left them to play into their plans so that they will have no excuse not to wipe them out in totality, in as much there must be casualties of war. As far as am concern, no one is stopping them from wiping out hamas and retaking new territories. They have already cut off electricity supply to gaza...only God knows what will happen this nite.
Lol so israel stole palestine land shocked
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by imam07: 12:41am On Oct 08, 2023
UncleKoboko:

Keep fooling yourself.
You ignoramus and nonentity blacks don't know shìts about the jews, Palestinians and Arabs. You all foolishly support Isreal because of some NONSENSE you read in their fabricated story books where they claim to be god's favourite grin
So other humans are god's least favourite?
This was the same reason Hitler wanted to finish them.
Isreal is a myth and a ticking time bomb. Soon, it will just be a story...
Una never see anything cheesy
hope u know this no be tinubu, Obi or atiku case. For u mind u are happy this happened. But u never felt bad for d high numbers of Palestinian death. U ignored d death of d Palestinians and showing joy for d death of d Isreal. Is like u are out of your mind.

2 Likes

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by ScamDemicEra: 12:42am On Oct 08, 2023
obiekunie01:
I HAVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT THAT SINCE THE REPORT OF THIS ATTACK.

Two things are involved.

Either it is a MOSAD operation to have reason to decimate Palestine - using the life of few citizens to sacrifice lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

or the iarealis don dey slack.

i dont see the possibilty of the second - and am worried about the first cause it then means the stew they prepared for the palestine will a gorry bute.

Spoken like someone who's wide awake !!

A lot of mumu Nairalanders do not question anything nor understand how the world works e.g How do you sneak another fulani into Aso rock after Buhari's disastrous years ??

1 Like

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by smokinloud(m): 12:43am On Oct 08, 2023
UncleKoboko:

Lol
Ọr dẹ
Keep fooling yourself in your ignorance as a nonentity that you are cheesy
Less than 100 indeed
And you think Hamas will fold it's harm when Isreal is taking vengeance?
Dey play grin
Bokoharam get power pass HAMAS sef, check terrorists ranking 2022 by Newyork times.
It's Iran that's sponsoring HAMAS, HAMAS no get power. They'll attack Israel then beg them and settle only to attack them after few months. They've got no power!.

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by imam07: 12:44am On Oct 08, 2023
Emilo:

You are talking nonsense, go study the history. Isreal disobeyed every agreement on sizing land and occupying people land. The world did nothing. Isreal has been killing innocent Palestine, the world did nothing. Now Palestine attacks and everybody is saying terrorist. I have taken my time to study the conflict and can tell you that Israel is to be blamed for all these issues. Before 1940s, Palestine was a peaceful place until Israel came and stole their lands.
mumu did u even mention of an incident of Palestinians killing innocent civilians as if this never happened before
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by imam07: 12:51am On Oct 08, 2023
siraj1402:
It's not about winning or losing, it's able this has never happened before and it's just the beginning. Give what I'd due to Palestine whom you stole their properties and let your children have a peaceful living.
every disappointment is a blessing in disguise. 9/11 makes united state more stronger in defense. This is what is going to happen to Isreal too. Hamas will later regrets doing this.
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by imam07: 12:52am On Oct 08, 2023
DeepSight:

You need to have a balanced view on what is a deeper and more complicated conflict than you seem to understand. For example I am not sure you are aware that Israeli Forces have killed over 200 Palestinians randomly this year alone.

Israel is an apartheid state. You need to be more circumspect in arriving at your conclusions.
do u know dat an average Palestinian is a terrorist

1 Like

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by imam07: 12:53am On Oct 08, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Another patient has escaped from Okechukwu's psychiatric ward.
ema gbo wereh. Omo ale ni e nah
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by smokinloud(m): 12:56am On Oct 08, 2023
Emilo:

You are talking nonsense, go study the history. Isreal disobeyed every agreement on sizing land and occupying people land. The world did nothing. Isreal has been killing innocent Palestine, the world did nothing. Now Palestine attacks and everybody is saying terrorist. I have taken my time to study the conflict and can tell you that Israel is to be blamed for all these issues. Before 1940s, Palestine was a peaceful place until Israel came and stole their lands.
Maybe Aljazeera is your source of history. Tell me when Palestine was ever a country recognised by the UN

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Stoplying: 12:58am On Oct 08, 2023
smokinloud:

Maybe Aljazeera is your source of history. Tell me when Palestine was ever a country recognised by the UN
Palestine was a country before the UN was created, when the UN was created Palestine was a colony administered by Britain.
All this is history, Nigerians please learn history a little bit, you always look like children when it comes to history.

It seems you are suggesting that Palestine didn't exist because it was a British colony, and therefore Palestinians being pushed away from their houses and ancestral lands by immigrants from Europe and America is "justified" ?

1 Like

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by smokinloud(m): 1:02am On Oct 08, 2023
DeepSight:

You need to have a balanced view on what is a deeper and more complicated conflict than you seem to understand. For example I am not sure you are aware that Israeli Forces have killed over 200 Palestinians randomly this year alone.

Israel is an apartheid state. You need to be more circumspect in arriving at your conclusions.
You are following the Islamic media. Palestines live in Israel land and they go about their businesses. In fact, Al Aqsa mosque retain its status as a sacred muslim praying ground under the Israeli government yet Israeli never kill anyone there but when Israel kill Palestine terrorists in defense of their territory Aljazeera would film it and paint Israel black for you to victimize Palestine. Don't worry Israel will destroy the entire Palestine this time around and you'll know that Israel is just being merciful on these people ni!.
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by smokinloud(m): 1:11am On Oct 08, 2023
Stoplying:

Palestine was a country before the UN was created, when the UN was created Palestine was a colony administered by Britain.
All this is history, Nigerians please learn history a little bit, you always look like children when it comes to history.

It seems you are suggesting that Palestine didn't exist because it was a British colony, and therefore Palestinians being pushed away from their houses and ancestral lands by immigrants from Europe and America is "justified" ?
Who gave Palestine the name?! Roman empire when they plan to obliterate Israel because of their hatred for the Jews. Palestine was never an Arab word.
Palestine was never a country. They were Arab immigrants occupying Israel land after the destruction of the second temple by the Roman empire. The Roman empire made Jerusalem to be a commercial centre like Lagos and Arabs from all Arab land came to trade there. The Roman on a mission to obliterate Israel gave the Arabs the land and name that's why Palestine never had KINGS.
THEY ARE ARABS OCCUPYING ISRAEL LAND JUST LIKE IGBO OCCUPYING LAGOS (YORUBA LAND) AND WANT TO BE CLAIMING IT AFTER LIKE 500 YEARS.
EVEN THEIR QUR'AN SAYS THE JEWS ARE THE OWNER OF THE LAND!.
TRY LEARNING HISTORY FROM THE RIGHT SOURCES AND NOT FROM ALJAZEERA!.

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Stoplying: 1:13am On Oct 08, 2023
smokinloud:

Who gave Palestine the name?! Roman empire when they plan to obliterate Israel because of their hatred for the Jews.
The land was called Judea under the Romans. You are confusing Bible and history. Like most Nigerians you confuse religion, fairytale and history.
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by smokinloud(m): 1:17am On Oct 08, 2023
Stoplying:

The land was called Judea under the Romans. You are confusing Bible and history. Like most Nigerians you confuse religion, fairytale and history.
Even Judea was Jews territory and archeological artefacts are there to prove that. It was never an Arab territory. Stop telling unfound lies!.
Judea is a variant word of Judah which is the root word for JEWS. Judah is an ancestor of the Israelis just like Oduah is a Yoruba ancestor.

1 Like

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by cjudy(m): 1:19am On Oct 08, 2023
BoldBrainz:

All of what you have claimed about Israel is not in doubt. We all know that. But I'm trying to make you understand that, this is no longer that time when Israel exerts brutal reprisals and kilings on Palestinians and the rest of the muslim world only sits back to make threats and shout "Allahu Akhbar".

The moment Israel deploys ground troops into Gaza, this battle you're seeing is going to take a very different dimension. The politics at play here is now a tug of war between vicious world players, of which Muslims now fancy themselves as being in the mix.

E no go easy to massacre Palestinians like this for this very one.

Calm down, it has already began
https://amp.abc.net.au/article/102947962

Israel have started with retaliation

1 Like

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Stoplying: 1:20am On Oct 08, 2023
smokinloud:

Link to the document ?
Posting a screenshot of something written by someone (perhaps yourself) is not proof of anything. I also see a date of publication (2021), tell me who is the person who wrote that in 2021 and yet witnessed what happened 2000 years ago.
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Stoplying: 1:22am On Oct 08, 2023
smokinloud:

Even Judea was Jews territory and archeological artefacts are there to prove that. It was never an Arab territory. Stop telling unfounded lies!.
Judea is a variant word of Judah which is the root word for JEWS. Judah is an ancestor of the Israelis just like Oduah is a Yoruba ancestor.
So in your head, "archeological artefacts" prove that these people who migrated from Europe and America descend from the mythical "Jews" of 2000 years ago ?
And the people whom they met there do not ?
You guys make me tired with your logic.
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by smokinloud(m): 1:23am On Oct 08, 2023
Stoplying:

Link to the document ?
Posting a screenshot of something written by someone (perhaps yourself) is not proof of anything. I also see a date of publication (2021), tell me who is the person who wrote that in 2021 and yet witnessed what happened 2000 years ago.
Wait, are you saying it's a lie?!. grin
Why would an Arab people be called a non Arabic name?!.
Why will Arab nation not have King, prince,duke?!.
Why?!.
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by smokinloud(m): 1:25am On Oct 08, 2023
Stoplying:

So in your head, "archeological artefacts" prove that these people who migrated from Europe and America descend from the mythical "Jews" of 2000 years ago ?
And the people whom they let there do not ?
You guys make me tired with your logic.
Wikipedia is also spreading wrong information?!.
No wonder many Arabs countries banned Wikipedia in their country. They always want to enslave their citizens and distort history for them

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Stoplying: 1:27am On Oct 08, 2023
smokinloud:

Wikipedia is also spreading wrong information?!.
No wonder many Arabs countries banned Wikipedia in their country. They always want to enslave their citizens and distort history for them
Ah, so now after quoting an untraceable screenshot, you are now quoting a "Google search" which itself is quoting Wikipedia?
Are you 12 years old ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

China Flies 19 Nuke Bombers and Fighter Jets Into Taiwan Air Space (Pix) / United States Declares First Ever Water Shortage( Pictures, Video) / Putin’s Spy Ship Armed With Stealth Subs Lurking Above UK Internet Cables(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.