Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,927 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? (47051 Views)

Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) / Graphic Images From Gaza / A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Crafteck1: 10:02pm On Oct 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-67040221

Leave story, Palestinian death toll don dey multiple os isrealis own now
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by jahsharon: 10:02pm On Oct 07, 2023
You chased people away from their ancestral land, you killed their children and parents, and you think they will just fold your hands and watch you?

1 Like

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Offpointng: 10:02pm On Oct 07, 2023
UncleKoboko:

Keep fooling yourself.
You ignoramus and nonentity blacks don't know shìts about the jews, Palestinians and Arabs. You all foolishly support Isreal because of some NONSENSE you read in their fabricated story books where they claim to be god's favourite grin
So other humans are god's least favourite?
This was the same reason Hitler wanted to finish them.
Isreal is a myth and a ticking time bomb. Soon, it will just be a story...
Una never see anything cheesy

Who talked bout being God's favourite here?

Sorry man, next time you wanna quote me put your sense forward firstly and don't quote me typing a long paragraph fill with nonsensical contents.
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by motayoayinde: 10:05pm On Oct 07, 2023
Emilo:

Someone mentioned in BBC just now that over 10 years Israel has killed over 400 Palestines and nobody did anything. Israel need to come down from their high horse and begin to talk of real peace deal. My Palestine friend here in Canada explained a lot to me.

I'M SURE THE PERSON MEANT OVER 4000.
THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE KILLED IN 2014 GAZA WAR ALONE WAS CLOSE TO 2000.
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by trappatoni(m): 10:06pm On Oct 07, 2023
That's what my mind told me...they allowed it so that they can retaliate extensively
obiekunie01:
I HAVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT THAT SINCE THE REPORT OF THIS ATTACK.

Two things are involved.

Either it is a MOSAD operation to have reason to decimate Palestine - using the life of few citizens to sacrifice lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

or the iarealis don dey slack.

i dont see the possibilty of the second - and am worried about the first cause it then means the stew they prepared for the palestine will a gorry bute.

1 Like

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Roboto11: 10:07pm On Oct 07, 2023
Wetin Palestine talk say happen?
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 07, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Lol.

Bros, we have gone past the days when Israel could massacre Palestinians and the rest of the world will just return to watching tv afterwards. Israel might have the capacity to wipe off Palestine as you've insinuated, but this particular battle get K-leg.

Muslims all over the world are not going to sit down and watch that drama repeat itself this time. That, I can assure you.

Even those Muslims all over the world get der own problem DAT dey are trying to solve, Palestinians go learn in a bitter way

1 Like

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by justmondris: 10:08pm On Oct 07, 2023
Maybe it's because they were to focused on Ukraine and forgot their core duty to their citizens or they have denoted all their weapons to Ukraine?
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Prenonjebose: 10:09pm On Oct 07, 2023
It's unfortunate that Hamas has stoke the embers of war. Israel would refuse to be placated by any country. Even when Hamas attacked Israeli military targets, Palestinian civilians have always borne the brunt of retaliations, and now a direct attack on Israeli civilian population is the kind of the thing a hardliner like Netanyahu revels in for show of strength.

2 Likes

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Roboto11: 10:10pm On Oct 07, 2023
prizeless:
The one you once heard about

Storybook.
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Guyman01: 10:10pm On Oct 07, 2023
America and Israel focused all their attention on Russia vs Ukraine and didn't take note of Hamas planned terrorist attack
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 07, 2023
I dey also suspect say Israel allowed this to happen for them to be able to declare full blown war on Hamas but dey might not have expect Hama's to hurt them this bad
Nevertheless body go tell Hama's even Satan go cry for them
I come in peace
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Stoplying: 10:11pm On Oct 07, 2023
Guyman01:
America and Israel focused all their attention on Russia vs Ukraine and didn't take note of Hamas planned terrorist attack
So when Ukraine does it, it is self defense, but when Hamas does it, it is terrorist attack ?
And when USA does it, it is freedom ?

1 Like

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Aremson14(m): 10:13pm On Oct 07, 2023
victorclean:
Give me reasons why it's Palestinian land.

The United Nations called it theirs… And common sense tells you.u can’t go to a place and sack it’s resident when they are not animals
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Aremson14(m): 10:13pm On Oct 07, 2023
Mind you the US congress isn’t approving anything for now…. Biden about to go into an election… fighting for his job….Strikes and protests across the US…
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by HenryWilliams(m): 10:15pm On Oct 07, 2023
Hedonisco:

Lol. So what will they do? What did they do to ptrevent or even condemn Hamas from looking for trouble.

You don't know Israel. They can't be pacified. They can't be reasoned with. They can't be placated. They cannot be appealed to. They will. No. They SHALL exact a thousand-fold revenge. And I love them for that.

The anti-Israel Muslim world tends to be impetuously forgetful. They would get a brain reset this time. That I boldly assure you.

That's the reason why they slacked today.
That arrogance.. the belief they can just roll into Gaza or West Bank and murder Palestinians....
Hamas will rally with other armed Islamic Groups in the area and keep attacking Israel..

2 Likes

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Aremson14(m): 10:16pm On Oct 07, 2023
HenryWilliams:

That's the reason why they slacked today.
That arrogance.. the belief they can just roll into Gaza or West Bank and murder Palestinians....
Hamas will rally with other armed Islamic Groups in the area and keep attacking Israel..

If they are not careful govt will join them including the dreadful “Iran”…. Countries like Qatar has always been supportive of palestine… Israel as a people are arrogant and a lot of times have led to their downfall

1 Like

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Tayorshd87: 10:19pm On Oct 07, 2023
LikeAking:
Every thing na mostly guess work..

I hope u didn’t create this post to mock their intelligence, then claim God is the greatest intelligence?

Even God couldn’t detect or stop it..

Even God can’t stop man..

Man is your true adversary not even demons..
Our problems are 99% humans…

You are smart because they have used religion to cover our eyes and many especially Nigerians are far from realities
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Offpointng: 10:22pm On Oct 07, 2023
descartes400:

The Palestinians are used to it with Israeli army killing and bombing Palestinians virtually every day the Israelis thinks they are safe under their iron dome defense and their patriot missiles. The Palestinians do not even have a conventional army and yet have caused severe damages to the security architecture of the apartheid nation. The Israelis should be afraid.

If you're well read on International politics, you'd know Palestine played into a trap set for them. Pity the Palestinians in the coming days
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Aremson14(m): 10:24pm On Oct 07, 2023
Something tells me this is where Israel will fall… If they take too rash action in Palestine this would cause a unification of the Arab world… even the Us fears this and trust Russia and others to take full advantage of this
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Svoboda(m): 10:25pm On Oct 07, 2023
Hedonisco:

Lol. So what will they do? What did they do to ptrevent or even condemn Hamas from looking for trouble.

You don't know Israel. They can't be pacified. They can't be reasoned with. They can't be placated. They cannot be appealed to. They will. No. They SHALL exact a thousand-fold revenge. And I love them for that.

The anti-Israel Muslim world tends to be impetuously forgetful. They would get a brain reset this time. That I boldly assure you.

Dont hype israels might. Its often exagerrated. In 1982 israel ran away from southern Lebanon it had occuppied. In 1973 Egypt regained possession of Sinai israel had occupied since 1967. In 2006, hezbollah fought israel to a standstill in southern lebanon to the extent that israel had to humiliatingly withdraw. For over 30 years hamas has faced israel and it has always survived. Just pray that hezbollah doesn't supply fighters from its ranks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by VULCAN(m): 10:29pm On Oct 07, 2023
Lollz. I bet you this fellow has never read a book or a documentary about the formation of Israel or the wars that were fought.

How Israel single handedly defeated ALL the Arab nations around her when they coordinated an attack and as they scampered in retreat, Israel chased them like the dogs that they are and took the land they they abandoned in fear.

You are an empty skull.

In war, any land you conquer is yours.

If those that ran away like cowards want the land let them come back and take it.

Anyway, Israel has given back most of the land they captured but that promo has ended.

Its important I school you because you write like someone who was directed who to hate blindly but lacked the sense to find out for himself.

Israel will not return that land to those weaklings because that will lead to the eradication of the State of Israel.

No wise man allows his mortal enemy to build on a neighbouring plot of land.

From there he will throw dynamite into your compound one night to kill you and your children

siraj1402:
Not talking does not means we are not current.
Whoever is supporting the establishment of Biafra state but against Palestine stand on their own will have his or her neck break God willing.
How can you occupied someone's land and make living so difficult for them and think your own children will have a sound sleep?
This is just the beginning at least Israel says this has never happened in their live and was forced to close all institutions across the nation with Hamas infiltrated their so called land. Tenants calling landlord a stranger in his own home. Hamas currently engaging Israels soldiers in 15 locations on Israel land and lot of their soldiers taken into captive.
Only Israels are afraid to die not those who has been victimised to the extend of not seen anything valuable in life again.
Coming days will unveil a lot of things.
Quote me and I will respond accordingly.

1 Like

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Etimemy: 10:35pm On Oct 07, 2023
Roboto11:

Which rapture?

You still not ready
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by foleskay(m): 10:36pm On Oct 07, 2023
ComptonGee:
What a hypocritic world! When Israel was killing Palestinians and taking their lands in illegal settlement, none of these Western countries condemned Israel but now that Palestinians are fighting back then everyone is crying and they're automatically the terrorists but Israeli illegal settlers are not.
There's monopoly of violence no more!
The whole world is fighting Russia for invading Ukraine but praising Israel for invading Palestine. How hypocritical!!!
Use ur head now. How is israel the tenant jn their own land. Do we have two Jerusalem?? Is d present day Jerusalem not d same biblical one? So why are israel d tenat. You lots should open ur brains and get educated about history. There's no way israel a tenant in that territory. That's their land. They only came to reclaim it after the second world war.

2 Likes

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Stoplying: 10:38pm On Oct 07, 2023
foleskay:

Use ur head now. How is israel the tenant jn their own land. Do we have two Jerusalem?? Is d present day Jerusalem not d same biblical one? So why are israel d tenat. You lots should open ur brains and get educated about history. There's no way israel a tenant in that territory. That's their land. They only came to reclaim it after the second world war.
You are confusing Bible and History.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by bhella10: 10:38pm On Oct 07, 2023
Like Israel like awon ara ibi, they come into your space as a refugee and before you know it they are claiming this place is ours because na we deverop am. I don't support Hamas infact they are namas but Israel too should yield some grounds abeg

1 Like

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by zinaunreal(m): 10:39pm On Oct 07, 2023
My 2021 prediction on palestine. So far so good I've predicted alot with several accuracies

https://www.nairaland.com/5625088/state-nation-state-world-predictions

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Guyman01: 10:39pm On Oct 07, 2023
tempest01:
If you are well read, you will know that Mossad and the CIA knew of this attack.

They just let it happen so that they will take back international sympathy from Palestine and then crush them.

The threat is not from Gaza. The threat is other Arab countries taking advantage and attacking from the north. Or Coming together to face Israel.
Not true, Israel values their citizens life so much, they were engrossed with Russia vs Ukraine war and forgot their arch enemies, Israel was even arming Azerbaijan a Muslim country to capture the Christian enclave of Nagorno Karabakh and Armenia
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by foleskay(m): 10:40pm On Oct 07, 2023
Rostikol:

THE HIGHLIGHTED is what is going on.

Anyone who thinks the Israelis were ''caught unawares'' by this, has drank the koolaid.

Hamas itself is an Israeli - remote controlled outfit.
Nigerians and their beer parlor intelligence report bullshit! Shiorr

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Roboto11: 10:42pm On Oct 07, 2023
Etimemy:

You still not ready

Me?

Na first class ticket 🎟 I get.

grin
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by zinaunreal(m): 10:42pm On Oct 07, 2023
foleskay:

Nigerians and their beer parlor intelligence report bullshit! Shiorr

😆😆 fouls who speak plenty English that's who that guy is and them plenty for nairaland
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Gajagojo: 10:44pm On Oct 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
except the Lord watches over the city....

Aljazeera senior correpondent described the Hamas attack on Israel as " From hubris to outright humiliation in 10 hours " https://www.aljazeera.com/opinions/2023/10/7/from-hubris-to-humiliation-the-10-hours-that-shocked-israel

Isreal really suffered and my heart bleeds for the innocent people.

About 2-3 months ago when I first watched this viral video of this elderly Palestinian woman, I knew this elderly woman was calling on same God that watches over the city.

For days, her deep agony in her cry unto her God and her deep faith that God was actually listening to her cry in this video kept troubling my heart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyE_C5FbQcw
Fear women o! The deep cry unto God of a woman in deep agony is powerful.

I pray that both sides will stop the killings. Check my signature for free stuffs!

Some African people talk a lot of bullshit on a matter they have zero understanding of

You are one of them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

United States Declares First Ever Water Shortage( Pictures, Video) / Putin’s Spy Ship Armed With Stealth Subs Lurking Above UK Internet Cables(Pix) / Robert Mugabe’s Body Arrives Zimbabwe From Singapore (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.