Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,782 members, 7,831,525 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents (48991 Views)

South Africa Says Citizens Fighting With Israeli Forces In Gaza Will Be Arrested / Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents / 'Evacuate Now Or Risk Death': Ukraine Tells Residents As Russia Prepares Assault (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by Gainman: 10:39am On Oct 08, 2023
dermmy:

Beautiful excuse to pummel Palestine? Anyway Israel pummels it everyday. Even when there is no war Israel demolishes Palestinian homes with bulldozers just to pave way for its illegal occupation. Israel will continue to see resistance such as this.
lies. Isreal does not do shit unless there is a threat from Palestinians individual. U will never talk about Palestinians stabbing innocent Israeli at west bank. This happens frequently and u people will not mention this. I believe if nah Palestinians get d strength d Isreal has. They will do worse than what they are claiming Isreal is doing to d Palestinians

2 Likes

Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by Dedeity: 10:40am On Oct 08, 2023
Bliss52:
cool

Naso them dey always make mouth

Mere 9 million people in Isreali with heavy protection from America making mouth

It's not even up to Oyo State or Niger State in Size

When Germany almost finished them, they were rescued and accomodated

Mumu Yoruba Muslim. What has the large land mass of Oyo benefited them ?
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by palsenator(m): 10:40am On Oct 08, 2023
11doubledee:

Liars and pretenders,they will not tell you most of the land was sold off to Israelis.
It is evil and wickedness like this that gives isreal the excuse to forcefully expand to create buffer zones Incase of ambush like this.
They won't tell you how isreali athletes were abducted, kidnapped and brutally killed in Germany during the 1972 Olympic games.
How can you be a friend with a terrorist?
Iran will lead them to their doom!
Almost all those missiles was supplied by Iran.

Thank you brother for reminding them this bitter truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by Gainman: 10:41am On Oct 08, 2023
Flier:
They will seize more of their lands again and I believe they deserves it.Palestinians lost lot of fans yesterday
I think this is a way of defending themselves more. Palestinians will eventually be at d loosing end

2 Likes

Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by ihatebuhari(f): 10:41am On Oct 08, 2023
Lovenorth:
Go and reduce Russia to rubble first, God is with Gaza same way he is With Russia and Baba Putin, who are you bloody killer of Jesus?
is Jesus dead? May ogun kill your useless prophet
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by oluxy(m): 10:41am On Oct 08, 2023
Bliss52:
cool

Mere 9 million people in Isreali with heavy protection from America making mouth

And the whole Arab countries fear them cos during the six day wars.
The Arabs countries where severely defeated and disgraced before many nations.

Even at that time, they were just about 4 millions yet they disgraced, distroyed and defeated Arabs countries.

It's unfortunately that the whole Arabs countries were 9 times Nigeria sizes and little populations not up to oyo state wiped their asses,s
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by Tektronics12: 10:41am On Oct 08, 2023
You deluded!
Kingdelexy:
My point, without Muhammad the world would have been sweeter and better place.

The world number one problem is Islam
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by palsenator(m): 10:42am On Oct 08, 2023
frankson1:

Ahhh! Palsenator, you really don't know and my comment wasn't about the percentage of Muslims, Christians, Jewish etc in Israel.

We are just starting bro... I only mentioned that so that I won't sound like a biased Individual or religion apologist.
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by Gajagojo: 10:44am On Oct 08, 2023
That area used to be known as Palestine under the control of the British until 1947

The population was about 1.5 million of which less than 20% were Jews

When World War two ended

The British and Americans decided to compensate Jews in Europe who were victims of Hitler's genocide by relocating them to Palestine,grabbing land and rendering many Palestinians as refugees thereby creating the state of Israel in 1947

The Palestinians have continued to resist that to this day

Imagine if the Nigerian state did that to Benue People and created a Fulani enclave there. Would you expect them to go away and be quiet?

2 Likes

Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by Astra101: 10:45am On Oct 08, 2023
Kingdelexy:
My point, without Muhammad the world would have been sweeter and better place.

The world number one problem is Islam

Let me rephrase your comments... "with Abraham /Ibrahim the world would have been sweeter and better place".

Don't treat a problem from the surface, target the root!
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by AntiChristian: 10:47am On Oct 08, 2023
Gainman:
wahala dat hv been happening before u were born u joined them supporting aside because of religion. This is like u supporting boko haram just because they worship allah

Read well!
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by RomanGreen: 10:47am On Oct 08, 2023
BentizilL0:

Israel is not without the backing of Western powers and brotherly relationship with Russia, every sane humans know this...

There's no way Israel can withstand Iran or Turkey onslaught without foreign support...

Yet Israel continues to frustrate Iran's effort to acquire nuclear weapons? smh, don't be emotional about this war ...read up facts and arm yourself with the right information. Same Israel dealt with all the various Arab countries that came together to fight them, aren't you guys tired of being delusional? Mind you Israel has grown in leaps and bounds and they have refused to disclose their current nuclear capabilities. Underestimate them at your own peril. Israel has several nuclear warheads but Iran doesn't, ever thought of why Iran has never fought Israel directly? Iran keeps deceiving and using proxies like Hamas and Hezbollah, the day Iran dares attack Israel directly, just know that third world war is imminent coz trust Israel to deploy nuclear warheads to annihilate Iran. Think I'm lying? Use google
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by Gajagojo: 10:48am On Oct 08, 2023
oluxy:

And the whole Arab countries fear them cos during the six day wars.
The Arabs countries where severely defeated and disgraced before many nations.

Even at that time, they were just about 4 millions yet they disgraced, distroyed and defeated Arabs countries.

It's unfortunately that the whole Arabs countries were 9 times Nigeria sizes and little populations not up to oyo state wiped their asses,s
With American help and weapons

Anyway what was the population of Britain when they pacified almost the whole world?

That is an irrelevant argument
Britain at one time dominated the whole of Palestine,Egypt,Nigeria,India,Ghana ,Pakistan,Singapore,Malaysia,Bangladesh,Zimbabwe,Malaysia and a lot more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by DoctorAyukebot(m): 10:48am On Oct 08, 2023
maasoap:

What do they want then? Their supporter my ass! Someone occupying your land, building more settlements on your land everyday, driving more Palestinians out of their homes inspite of the international community cry to stop doing that. What peace do such people want? Doing things just because you can.
Attacks on Palestinians by settlers was on the rise in the last one year of Hamas dormancy

Your ass like you said..
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by frankson1(m): 10:48am On Oct 08, 2023
lanre316:

Exactly my thoughts. Before, I see them as victims, but what was done yesterday wasn't resistance or even acts of war, they were cold blooded terrorists, killing entire families in their cars and killing non-combatant innocent people going to their places of work, kidnapping girls and children.

They deserve whatever retaliation is coming upon them.

I agree with you that it was bad but the truth is, the media and people don't share footages of what the Israelis do. Over the years, Israelis have killed children as well and know one called them war criminal.

Ears were shut and eyes turned away when they shot and killed an unarmed journalist.

All the countries who are good at invading other smaller or less powerful nations should revisit this issue between Israel and Palestine.
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by Chidex50(m): 10:49am On Oct 08, 2023
Bliss52:
cool

It's not by size! Take Nigeria as a case study how you can be more and useless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by wealthyprince(m): 10:53am On Oct 08, 2023
....With faith in the Eternal One We will WIN. Hamas started the war even their own people did not expect it....isreal be strong and fight for the defense of your nation and people.

People all over are strongly behind you. This evil must stop.
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by Bbqekpa: 10:53am On Oct 08, 2023
Bliss52:
cool

LoL! Fools like you would still come out to rant when the repercussion comes. Oh it will come
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:53am On Oct 08, 2023
Flier:
I always supported Palestinians until yesterday ,it was horrific attack and now Isreal will seize more Palestinian lands
Palestinians lost of people supporting them yesterday,it was needless attack
Exactly, particularly when they started raping Women.
I am a bit sympathetic to them but with Hamas in power Palestine will never be free. Those people hate the Jews. They deserve what Israel is doing to them.

2 Likes

Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by Bbqekpa: 10:55am On Oct 08, 2023
SHINJA:

Rubbish allah...

Dead to all head slamming mohammadian terrorists.

Allah father well well
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by sslcrypt: 10:55am On Oct 08, 2023
Bliss52:
cool

Nonsense talk, from a dumb senile human.
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by InvertedHammer: 10:55am On Oct 08, 2023
/
That's Israel for you.

They didn't start fasting and praying for the God of Abraham to intervene and save them unlike their sheepish counterparts in Nigeria. Boko Haram and herdsmen attack Christians and churches. The pastors will ask the people to continue to pray instead of physically defending themselves calling the God of Israel.

Imagine the God of Israel that will defend Nigerians but not Israelites.

/

3 Likes

Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by Deefirm: 10:55am On Oct 08, 2023
Kill them all.....no pity for idiot lots who hate Peace....

HonNL:

SOURCE

mukina2 mynd44 nlfpmod
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by dNortherner(m): 10:56am On Oct 08, 2023
Finestgurlie:
kill them all
hahahahaha
Look at this one, fanatic. Wai "kill them all" even laugh join. Imagine!
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by Dittodat: 10:56am On Oct 08, 2023
NothingYahoo is a terrorist.
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by zinaunreal(m): 10:56am On Oct 08, 2023
Leave to where? You must be joking

I used to like Israel alot till I went back to history and fully grasped how evil they are. Blood thirsty idol worshippers
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:57am On Oct 08, 2023
Gajagojo:
That area used to be known as Palestine under the control of the British until 1947

The population was about 1.5 million of which less than 20% were Jews

When World War two ended

The British and Americans decided to compensate Jews in Europe who were victims of Hitler's genocide by relocating them to Palestine,grabbing land and rendering many Palestinians as refugees thereby creating the state of Israel in 1947

The Palestinians have continued to resist that to this day

Imagine if the Nigerian state did that to Benue People and created a Fulani enclave there. Would you expect them to go away and be quiet?

Where fulani the original owners of Benue? You need to ask of the initial inhabitants of the land Palestinians claim is there's! History don't die nor lie.

That you were banished from your village after many years and another person lived their, doesn't mean that when you return after some years, you are a tenant
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by sslcrypt: 10:58am On Oct 08, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
May Allah guide you

That killer all his followers will follow him to his demise
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by IamtheTruth1(m): 10:59am On Oct 08, 2023
HonNL:

SOURCE

mukina2 mynd44 nlfpmod
I am a Christian and I always try to tell myself the truth daily.

Is Israel occupying PalestineLand or not?

I do not support all these attacks though.
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by Gainman: 11:00am On Oct 08, 2023
dermmy:

Israel can't wipe them out. Even America in its quest to wipe out the native Americans failed. Hezbollah has opened another front. If Hezbollah, Taliban join the fray then it will over stretch Israel.
hmm see as u dey talk am as if nah bread and tea. And I see dat nah your hatred for Isreal dey affect your judgment. Who be Hezbollah, Taliban and d rest. Hope u understand these are terrorists group not a nation. U talk as if u dey analyze a movie. These are terrorist groups dat can't come out from their hidden hole to fight. The attacks with limited weapons they have and ran back to hide and be crying Israel is killing women and d children. Can these groups come out to invade Israel d way Isreal always do. U talked as if u don't go to school or u don't read. Tell me any Arab country that will come out to support a terrorist group? They can only call for
ceasefire. Do u think Isreal is fighting a religious was as u people think. There are Israeli Muslims in Israel likewise Palestinian Christians if u dont know. Do u think all Nigerians Christians support Isreal because we assume Isreal is a Christian nation. No. We support them because they embrace humanity and go against terrorism. Here our Muslims condemn Isreal because they assume Isreal is a Christian nation. The hatred for Christians and u see them supporting terrorism for d hatred they have for d Christians. For your mind u believe terrorists who hide among d civilians can defeat a whole Isreal. It is d innocent civilians in dat place dat will suffer it. We should not be feeling happy because of this.

1 Like

Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by Sterope(f): 11:01am On Oct 08, 2023
When has it not been reduced to rubbles? As if Netanyhu won't die
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by Sterope(f): 11:03am On Oct 08, 2023
Your analysis is tight. It doesn't help terrorist organisations that Israel security is tight.

However NO Muslims thinks Israel is a Christian state. Christians think Israel is a Christian state and believe there is a promise yet to be fulfilled

T
Gainman:
hmm see as u dey talk am as if nah bread and tea. And I see dat nah your hatred for Isreal dey affect your judgment. Who be Hezbollah, Taliban and d rest. Hope u understand these are terrorists group not a nation. U talk as if u dey analyze a movie. These are terrorist groups dat can't come out from their hidden hole to fight. The attacks with limited weapons they have and ran back to hide and be crying Israel is killing women and d children. Can these groups come out to invade Israel d way Isreal always do. U talked as if u don't go to school or u don't read. Tell me any Arab country that will come out to support a terrorist group? They can only call for
ceasefire. Do u think Isreal is fighting a religious was as u people think. There are Israeli Muslims in Israel likewise Palestinian Christians if u dont know. Do u think all Nigerians Christians support Isreal because we assume Isreal is a Christian nation. No. We support them because they embrace humanity and go against terrorism. Here our Muslims condemn Isreal because they assume Isreal is a Christian nation. The hatred for Christians and u see them supporting terrorism for d hatred they have for d Christians. For your mind u believe terrorists who hide among d civilians can defeat a whole Isreal. It is d innocent civilians in dat place dat will suffer it. We should not be feeling happy because of this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Gambians React As ECOWAS Unveils Agreement Signed With Jammeh Which Favours Him / UN Jerusalem resolution: How each country voted / Throwback To President Trump At Wrestlemania 23 (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.