Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,989 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents (48849 Views)

South Africa Says Citizens Fighting With Israeli Forces In Gaza Will Be Arrested / Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents / 'Evacuate Now Or Risk Death': Ukraine Tells Residents As Russia Prepares Assault (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by Kubernetes: 9:44am On Oct 08, 2023
Emperormartin:
I don't understand why southern Nigeria loves isreal and northern Nigeria loves gaza

For Northerners,it could be because of the 95% Muslims and few 5% Christians in Palestine who are innocently killed by the Israelis.
One would assume the Southerners like Israel because of the high Christian population over there but on the contrary, the 75% Jews, 20% muslims and 5% Christians.

Above all, i am sad and disappointed by the UN, NATO etc for not enforcing a two state solution living side by side peacefully.

1 Like

Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by Beverlyjean(f): 9:45am On Oct 08, 2023
SHINJA:

Rubbish allah...

Dead to all head slamming mohammadian terrorists.

Allah is God ..better go beg for forgiveness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by Gandrova: 9:45am On Oct 08, 2023
SHINJA:

Mtshw
That's the Truth. I will never insult Christianity because I hold the Religion in high esteem.

1 Like

Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by palsenator(m): 9:46am On Oct 08, 2023
hkidola00:
you accommodated your friend to your house,he throws you out....then he's supplying you withfood and water after taking over your house

Accommodate?? You meant the real owners who were massacred and spread across the world and aided by the west power to restored the original owners back to their ancestral home?? The Jews aren't visitors on that land.

1 Like

Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by richeeyo(m): 9:46am On Oct 08, 2023
Bliss52:
cool

Naso them dey always make mouth

Mere 9 million people in Isreali with heavy protection from America making mouth

It's not even up to Oyo State or Niger State in Size

When Germany almost finished them, they were rescued and accomodated

Be like you don't know history
You just a kid with access to internet
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by victorazyvictor(m): 9:46am On Oct 08, 2023
TinubuThief:
Islamabad

Mohammed Bad (Mohbad)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by AntiChristian: 9:46am On Oct 08, 2023
OYEDIPE:

You read Bible at all?

Wetin Bible talk?
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by jubrilcastle(m): 9:47am On Oct 08, 2023
Finestgurlie:
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
gbagili gbagili gbagili

Hahahahahaha nice song
Wetin dey sweet u exactly?
I guess u don't know that there are more Christian in Palestine than u have in Israel.
Muslim population in Israel is higher than that of Christian in Israel.
Christians in Israel are been spit upon by Jews in isreal check link it happened just 4 days ago. https://www.wionews.com/world/watch-video-of-ultra-orthodox-jews-spitting-on-christians-sparks-outrage-642455
Before you take side try and do your research. Don't just rush and take side thinking Israelites are Christian. To them Jesus Christ was a scam they don't believe in him and have no respect for him. Nigerians our mumu no too much

4 Likes

Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by TheSuperX(m): 9:47am On Oct 08, 2023
Botragelad:
Ha ha. Where are they gonna run off to? The gutless Hamas terrorist even clobbered a German-Israeli lass who came to Israel for a festival. Hope she's still breathing.
Dead and gone
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by tosinjay(m): 9:48am On Oct 08, 2023
Emperormartin:
I don't understand why southern Nigeria loves isreal and northern Nigeria loves gaza
We serve the God of Israel.
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by palsenator(m): 9:48am On Oct 08, 2023
Kubernetes:

For Northerners,it could be because of the 95% Muslims and few 5% Christians in Palestine who are innocently killed by the Israelis.
One would assume the Southerners like Israel because of the high Christian population over there but on the contrary, the 75% Jews, 20% muslims and 5% Christians.

Above all, i am sad and disappointed by the UN, NATO etc for not enforcing a two state solution living side by side peacefully.

The world even at large has been polarized by religions. We are only managing the thin peace. Any conflict that is based on religion will be difficult to end. That's the truth about Israel and Palestine

3 Likes

Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by jubrilcastle(m): 9:49am On Oct 08, 2023
Before you take side know this.....
That there are more Christian in Palestine than u have in Israel.
Muslim population in Israel is higher than that of Christian in Israel.
Christians in Israel are been spit upon by Jews in isreal check link it happened just 4 days ago. https://www.wionews.com/world/watch-video-of-ultra-orthodox-jews-spitting-on-christians-sparks-outrage-642455
Before you take side try and do your research. Don't just rush and take side thinking Israelites are Christian. To them Jesus Christ was a scam they don't believe in him and have no respect for him. Nigerians our mumu no too much
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by Buharidgeneral: 9:49am On Oct 08, 2023
Brother killing brothers
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by VEHINTOLAR: 9:49am On Oct 08, 2023
Emperormartin:

It is because they are stupid and uninformed! They often assume erroneously that Israel is a Christian nation and that everyone in Gaza is a Muslim ! The reality however is that Israel is not a Christian nation and not everyone in Gaza is a Muslim. As a matter of fact,there are more Muslims than Christians in Israel. It is also a fact that a sizeable numbers of Palestinians are Christians.

Facts :

1.The religious affiliation of the Israeli population as of 2022 was 73.6% Jewish, 18.1% Muslim, 1.9% Christian, and 1.6% Druze.

2. There are Christian Palestinians among the Hamas fighters. About 30% of Hamas fighters are Palestinian Christians.

3. Among the IDF (Israeli Defence Force) soldiers firing missiles and raining explosives on Gaza are Muslims - i.e Arab Israelis. As a matter of fact,in a unit of 15 Israeli soldiers, you can be sure of,at least, 2 of them being Muslims. The late Aljazeera reporter, Abu Akleh Shireen was a Christian Palestinian and she was killed by an Israeli soldier who could be Jewish, Muslim or even a Christian !

So,you see,those Nigerians you talked about are only exhibiting their ignorance of the real happenings or issues between Israelis and Palestinians. It is not Muslims - Christians nonsense they all think it is !

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by caleboxylic: 9:49am On Oct 08, 2023
hkidola00:
you accommodated your friend to your house,he throws you out....then he's supplying you withfood and water after taking over your house

Who accomodated who? Who settled there first according to history?

2 Likes

Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by blacksam01: 9:50am On Oct 08, 2023
Botragelad:
Ha ha. Where are they gonna run off to? The gutless Hamas terrorist even clobbered a German-Israeli lass who came to Israel for a festival. Hope she's still breathing.

sh is already dead inside that pick up..but they still humiliated her dead body...dts why thete is out cry about her
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by airsaylongcome: 9:51am On Oct 08, 2023
Chetas81:
HOW MANY OF YOU SEE LEBANESE AND IRAN COMING TO THIS FIGHT

Possible. But what happened in 1973 will happen again
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by SHINJA: 9:51am On Oct 08, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Allah is God ..better go beg for forgiveness

We Christians don't worship allah. .

1 Like

Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by ruggedtimi(m): 9:51am On Oct 08, 2023
Chetas81:
HOW MANY OF YOU SEE LEBANESE AND IRAN COMING TO THIS FIGHT
they are already in the fight. Where did hamas get more than 5000 rockets and missile from ....herzbollah is already hitting israel from the north. This is a proxy war between iran and israel. Talibans are asking for iran's permission to invade israel
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by Jagabanarmy: 9:52am On Oct 08, 2023
Bliss52:
cool

Mere 9 million people in Isreali with heavy protection from America making mouth

You will cry with Hamas just wait and see the unbearable price Hamas will pay

1 Like

Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by Islamisformumu: 9:52am On Oct 08, 2023
When it starts you and your fellow MURIC mudslimes will squeal and beg for mercy like the born degenerate animals you were created to be

Bliss52:
cool

2 Likes

Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by creativehubb: 9:53am On Oct 08, 2023
Bliss52:
cool

America and isreal are one.
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by ChybuzzDD(m): 9:53am On Oct 08, 2023
HonNL:

SOURCE

mukina2 mynd44 nlfpmod

Gaza is a den of terrorists and should be completely destroyed.

That's the only way to tell the Islamists and their terrorist groups that there are consequences for the animalistic lifestyle they've chosen to live.

2 Likes

Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by palsenator(m): 9:54am On Oct 08, 2023
Finestgurlie:
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
gbagili gbagili gbagili

Hahahahahaha nice song

Don't mind those Islamists that are celebrating the invasion and rocket launching.

So far they have launched over 7000 rockets into Israel and they have not launched a single rocket to Gaza.... They have only conducted air raids to bomb theor targets.

I hope they won't come back here to say Israelis are wicked when they open the gate of hell on Gaza.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by Jagabanarmy: 9:55am On Oct 08, 2023
Stomoney:
I pity no innocent ones in Gaza cry
I cry for una
Hamas will hear it very loud. These bloody animals will pay a huge price and I sincerely pray for the safety of women and children in Gaza
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by Kingsley904: 9:55am On Oct 08, 2023
Bliss52:
cool

Brother check well.
Israel is not a state to joke with

Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by mu2sa2: 9:55am On Oct 08, 2023
Kingdelexy:
My point, without Muhammad the world would have been sweeter and better place.

The world number one problem is Islam
You these kids on nl don't know that Palestinian population is made up of Christians and Muslims. Isrealis have been killing and oppressing Palestinian Christians and Muslims alike. In fact isrealis don't care a hoot about Christianity - see how they're systematically dispossessing Palestinian Christians in East Jerusalem of their inheritance. These Arab Palestinians have been Christians since the time of Jesus and fanatic racist jews bent of maintaining a state of apartheid want to expel them from their homeland.
Every Palestinian, Christian and Muslim, support the struggle for freedom from isreali oppression. Ask yourself, if Jesus were to materialise today, would he side the oppressor?
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by Bouncin(m): 9:56am On Oct 08, 2023
Islam is the cancer of the world. If there was no Islam the world would have been so sweet.

Wipe all them terrorists GAZA already grin

3 Likes

Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by NairaMaster1(m): 9:57am On Oct 08, 2023
Bliss52:
cool

Cry me a river.
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by Fibonacci88: 9:57am On Oct 08, 2023
BentizilL0:

Maybe you're sleeping...
Israel has more.casualty than Hamas now... grin cool

Palestine must be free..
Head slammer hope u can say this in few days time when we start counting scores.

2 Likes

Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by Jagabanarmy: 9:58am On Oct 08, 2023
palsenator:

Don't mind those Islamists that are celebrating the invasion and rocket launching.

So far they have launched over 7000 rockets into Israel and they have not launched a single rocket to Gaza.... They have only conducted air raids to bomb theor targets.

I hope they won't come back here to say Israelis are wicked when they open the gate of hell on Gaza.
The gate of hell had been open already, they will pay unbearable price never seen in its history and I fully support the state of Israel to deal mercilessly with these bloody animals
Re: Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 08, 2023
That is exactlythe kind of response that will please Israel real enemies cos Hezbollah and Iranncan now go for the kill.
b3llo:
E go red for middle East... Burnt that piece of land called Gaza to ashes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine / Mali, Burkina Faso Deploy Warplanes In Niger After Fresh ECOWAS Threat / Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.