Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,430 members, 7,830,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Until You Are Legally Married, Don't Live With A Man, Visit And Go Back Home. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Until You Are Legally Married, Don't Live With A Man, Visit And Go Back Home. (2497 Views)

Several Ladies Are Getting Married, Don't Expect Seven Ladies To Fight For You / Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? / Husband Helps Girlfriend Escape As Wife Unexpectedly Came Back Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Until You Are Legally Married, Don't Live With A Man, Visit And Go Back Home. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 10, 2023
Believe me too because you know very well that I'm right...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Nehyooh:
Believe me my orientation
Re: Until You Are Legally Married, Don't Live With A Man, Visit And Go Back Home. by Nehyooh(m): 10:13pm On Oct 10, 2023
Samantha124:
They'll be making things official to the law by doing the civil wedding, to God by doing the white/church wedding, and to the ancestors by doing the traditional wedding.
Indeed! I presume my orientation and perception about relationship is quite different from yours really.
Re: Until You Are Legally Married, Don't Live With A Man, Visit And Go Back Home. by Nehyooh(m): 10:16pm On Oct 10, 2023
Samantha124:
Believe me too because you know very well that I'm right...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
I think logically and I approach things holistically, the future is always thier. Remember!
Re: Until You Are Legally Married, Don't Live With A Man, Visit And Go Back Home. by Exceed15: 10:18pm On Oct 10, 2023
Story
Re: Until You Are Legally Married, Don't Live With A Man, Visit And Go Back Home. by Vision101(m): 3:06am On Oct 11, 2023
@Marynwachukwu21

πŸ’―agree.

@me
Dey there. Some visit and go home pass husband and wife.
Re: Until You Are Legally Married, Don't Live With A Man, Visit And Go Back Home. by BareFacedLies(m): 6:29am On Oct 11, 2023
zoeymikey:

I Promise.

OK you are now officially my girlfriend grin

But I hope you will allow me to suck your breast and press your nyash sha grin
Re: Until You Are Legally Married, Don't Live With A Man, Visit And Go Back Home. by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:41am On Oct 11, 2023
zoeymikey:

Its an harmless pose na

Harmless really?

Perception is reality, it doesn't matter your intentions, if you're perceived wrongly so the outcome.

And some of una no like straight forward talk
Re: Until You Are Legally Married, Don't Live With A Man, Visit And Go Back Home. by lordnkem000(m): 7:48am On Oct 11, 2023
zoeymikey:

I never see guy na.
And all the guy wey i meet just want knack.
My dear na so the society make am these days o. Na u go show a guy say u bring more than knack to the table. because i wise guy no go let a good girl go
Re: Until You Are Legally Married, Don't Live With A Man, Visit And Go Back Home. by Vijuchoco(f): 8:05am On Oct 11, 2023
SIMPonPatrol:

You mean with this your nyash you still no get guy? shocked
No be by that one o. Lol
Re: Until You Are Legally Married, Don't Live With A Man, Visit And Go Back Home. by aisha1314(f): 8:23am On Oct 11, 2023
Stephen2324:
Until you are legally married, don't live with a man, visit and go back home.

Why not? Just because some senseless, old fashioned, over religious prudes say so? Or is there a new law that makes it illegal here?
Re: Until You Are Legally Married, Don't Live With A Man, Visit And Go Back Home. by Iyanuoluwa007: 9:21pm On Oct 11, 2023
zoeymikey:

I never see guy na.
And all the guy wey i meet just want knack.

Which kin guy be your type?
Re: Until You Are Legally Married, Don't Live With A Man, Visit And Go Back Home. by zoeymikey(f): 8:44am On Oct 12, 2023
Iyanuoluwa007:

Which kin guy be your type?
Guy wey tall pass me and guy wey no dey womanize.
Re: Until You Are Legally Married, Don't Live With A Man, Visit And Go Back Home. by Iyanuoluwa007: 9:20am On Oct 12, 2023
zoeymikey:

Guy wey tall pass me and guy wey no dey womanize.

Omo. I for follow you relate well buh...
I don't know you.
Re: Until You Are Legally Married, Don't Live With A Man, Visit And Go Back Home. by zoeymikey(f): 9:28am On Oct 12, 2023
[quote author=rikithor post=126336873][/quote] Hmmmmn okay,rikithor would u like to be my man?Lol.
Re: Until You Are Legally Married, Don't Live With A Man, Visit And Go Back Home. by zoeymikey(f): 9:29am On Oct 12, 2023
BareFacedLies:

OK you are now officially my girlfriend grin

But I hope you will allow me to suck your breast and press your nyash sha grin
Noooh,ah ah uncle,my mummy say i should not allow man to touch me.
Re: Until You Are Legally Married, Don't Live With A Man, Visit And Go Back Home. by zoeymikey(f): 9:29am On Oct 12, 2023
Nehyooh:
Hmmmm; that quite low. God no go shame you, just hope for the one with good intentions.
I'm hoping.

1 Like

Re: Until You Are Legally Married, Don't Live With A Man, Visit And Go Back Home. by zoeymikey(f): 9:31am On Oct 12, 2023
Iyanuoluwa007:

Omo. I for follow you relate well buh... I don't know you.
There's nothing to know about me na.
Re: Until You Are Legally Married, Don't Live With A Man, Visit And Go Back Home. by Iyanuoluwa007: 3:20pm On Oct 12, 2023
zoeymikey:

There's nothing to know about me na.

This forum wey everyone dey hide face.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Time Of The Night Do Couples Make Love / I Am Hooked With A White Lady: She's All Over Me: I Am Afraid Of Marriage / Love And Foolishness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.