Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,533 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Opinion: NYSC Has Outlived Its Usefulness - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Opinion: NYSC Has Outlived Its Usefulness (11737 Views)

NYSC Has Outlived Its Purpose, The Government Should Do This Instead / Lai Mohammed: NYSC Has Increased COVID-19 Cases In Nigeria / NYSC Has Started Paying November Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: NYSC Has Outlived Its Usefulness by tuoyoojo(m): 4:49pm On Oct 13, 2023
eteebanky:

Na your wretched papa and mother cause all this, just one condom would have prevented this

Your father and mother with retarded brains, no future ambition fools

Die a miserable death

Hehehe

Why u dey steal the yabs wen take stroke you

So this ur brain when piss and shit full nor fit arrange fwesh yabs to use to humour me

Come on dude, I have come to expect more from the biochem graduate working in a government Parastatal "company". As a so called government worker you nor know say nothing like govt Parastatal company. Only God know the sch wen u go. You dey give me tilibu vibes o guy......hehehe

As ur unfortunate mama and papa born you, them go don go steal fowl take do naming ceremony for you because they obviously cannot afford it

For their imebecilic mind, na pikin dem born wen go help their wretched poverty stricken existence

Ashey u na oloribu u be. Omo jatijati!!!

The curse when dey follow u and your useless family nor go ever end.

Nothing can ever stop am.

U go suffer tay I promise u
Re: Opinion: NYSC Has Outlived Its Usefulness by eteebanky: 6:15pm On Oct 13, 2023
tuoyoojo:

Hehehe

Why u dey steal the yabs wen take stroke you

So this ur brain when piss and shit full nor fit arrange fwesh yabs to use to humour me

Come on dude, I have come to expect more from the biochem graduate working in a government Parastatal "company". As a so called government worker you nor know say nothing like govt Parastatal company. Only God know the sch wen u go. You dey give me tilibu vibes o guy......hehehe

As ur unfortunate mama and papa born you, them go don go steal fowl take do naming ceremony for you because they obviously cannot afford it

For their imebecilic mind, na pikin dem born wen go help their wretched poverty stricken existence

Ashey u na oloribu u be. Omo jatijati!!!

The curse when dey follow u and your useless family nor go ever end.

Nothing can ever stop am.

U go suffer tay I promise u

You're just wasting Away, your life so miserable just like how your mama life dy miserable

I believe, they shall continue to labour in vain, they'll never eat the fruits of their labour

Their miserable death will be the talk in town, unfortunate fellow
Re: Opinion: NYSC Has Outlived Its Usefulness by tuoyoojo(m): 7:12pm On Oct 13, 2023
eteebanky:

You're just wasting Away, your life so miserable just like how your mama life dy miserable

I believe, they shall continue to labour in vain, they'll never eat the fruits of their labour

Their miserable death will be the talk in town, unfortunate fellow

How can u allow urself to be this boring. God forbid badt thing

You cannot even entertain me today

How people take dey manage dey stay with you

Do make u die quickly o

You dey waste space for earth

When u die, no need to waste time to bury u. make dem jus throwaway u inside Soakaway pit and share Nylon to ur pathetic family members to use a condoms to prevent any more mistakes like you
Re: Opinion: NYSC Has Outlived Its Usefulness by Jking20(m): 9:56am On Oct 14, 2023
Whalis:

I now know Kwara State. I now know the people and their culture. For the first time I tasted Ewedu and amala I used to detest. I tasted beskia and fura. I bought a fish called kote. I have learnt a little of Yoruba. Ko si ono nibi yi. There is no road here. Da Ajayi? Where is Ajayi? Ko si aye. There is no chance. E wa bami re. Come and eat. Baba mi loke. My father in heaven.
Bros it is worth it for me.
I also met some northern guys. Shehu, Umar, Jude and others. I asked critical questions from educated northern people about Islam. They answered from the point of secularism.
I met Taye my girlfriend. I asked Deola out she never accepted. So much. So much.

Wow! Just wow!
Yours is a worthy experience...

1 Like

Re: Opinion: NYSC Has Outlived Its Usefulness by eteebanky: 12:41pm On Oct 14, 2023
tuoyoojo:

How can u allow urself to be this boring. God forbid badt thing

You cannot even entertain me today

How people take dey manage dey stay with you

Do make u die quickly o

You dey waste space for earth

When u die, no need to waste time to bury u. make dem jus throwaway u inside Soakaway pit and share Nylon to ur pathetic family members to use a condoms to prevent any more mistakes like you

Unfortunate human being

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Females Get Job Faster Than The Males After NYSC? / 2013/ 2014 Corpers': When Are You Returning For Your January Clearance? / His Fiancee Insists On Marriage After NYSC - Advice Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.