Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. (27018 Views)

'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses / I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me / How Do I End This Relationship?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by jimcaddy(m): 11:01pm On Oct 11, 2023
Loool. I'm sure she has big yansh and/ or big boobs, and the knacking dey sweet you, that's why you refuse to let her go. If she cannot buy a phone by herself, then she should look for another man that will buy it for her. Afterall, who dey buy man phone? No one.

1 Like

Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by olac21(m): 11:22pm On Oct 11, 2023
The advice you need which I think you won't take is that you should tell her to set her priorities right and make do with what she has at hand (To buy the phone her current amount of money can buy)
You're still two months in the relationship..
Wonder what happens in 6 months or a year's time..
Alternatively and when the above fails, Use the exit door!!
Good night!
Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by edunaragold(f): 11:38pm On Oct 11, 2023
Baba no even try am keep avoiding the issues of phone when ever she brings it up,I too did same mistake ,ómó come see phone I got for merit ,is what diff guys that could not get it for her ,are calling her like mad pass me,she even had pass word on it.

1 Like

Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by busomma: 11:55pm On Oct 11, 2023
Follow ur instincts bro. If I were in ur shoes, I wouldn't do it. If that's the yardstick to measure ur love 4 her, so be it. At 31 she's still thinking like 18 yr old. Now u know why she's still single.
Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by lovediehatelive(m): 12:06am On Oct 12, 2023
tafabaloo:
Go check ur star abeg.

I hope say you no dey among men that are destined to slave for ladies with nothing to show for it at d end..

Learn to say NO and stand by it !

How to check star
Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by andycom(m): 1:32am On Oct 12, 2023
Godoverevery:

I didn't retrieve anything bro.......

This one just want to use the phone to show off in her office and make useless TikTok videos.

She said some people are oppressing her at work with good phone.

At 31 she's been oppressed because of phone?
And she can't even afford the said phone?

Bro remove your shoes and run as fast as possible, Na better red flag be this.

1 Like

Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by BRATISLAVA: 3:56am On Oct 12, 2023
6ixVille:
Why the blackmailing tho...the entitlement mentality is what drives me nuts when it comes to dealing with an average naija babe, especially when they offer nothing.

Did he tell you she offers him nothing? Or you guys believe anyone reading your stories believes that these ladies just offer absolutely nothing except taking non-existent money from all of you? Even a rag offers some value, but a lot of you love your golddigging money-centric narrative so much and think anyone will believe it—well, maybe only yourselves.

There's nothing any of you have gained or looked for in any woman except her money and what she does with money.

Let the OP tell you what she offers him, rather than this one sided c&b whining.
Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by Desusi: 4:30am On Oct 12, 2023
Godoverevery:

Bro...... came back from church one Sunday and met an empty kitchen with some of my properties gone.
Imagine!
Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by Desusi: 4:37am On Oct 12, 2023
Kasdat5:

I have read that part already . I wanted to know if you retrieved your properties . I'd suggest you stab any plan is funding her phone purchase , except y'all on same placed priorities which I know you not . If she's using the said phone to make money plz send her the money asap, else , dust you shoes & flee from that leech. She has nothing good to offer you , a girl of 31 .. hmmmm
At 31?This is an old donkey? In no distance time,he will be reaching menopause! Why waking sleeping dog? Mark my word,she will definitely rule you all through life and you would never enjoy the marriage. The message is clearly written on the wall.
Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by Reminderz: 5:11am On Oct 12, 2023
luminouz:

Nice one. I feel he is just capping because there is no way any guy with guts let a woman fuq around with him like that. But what do I know, they rather suffer than embrace the redpill
and they'll continue suffering till the end of time...

1 Like

Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by Chinny024(f): 5:42am On Oct 12, 2023
Godoverevery:

Bro...... came back from church one Sunday and met an empty kitchen with some of my properties gone.

What!!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣She came prepared and left prepared

1 Like

Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by Rhozabeth(m): 5:55am On Oct 12, 2023
Op, you answered the question yourself in your last statement.... @31, her priorities should never be an iphone! That is ehat you should be telling her and if she is not listening, I personally don't think you should continue with the relationship. Some women are just dumb.
Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by 99thEnemy(m): 6:11am On Oct 12, 2023
Godoverevery:
Am currently in a relationship with a 31yr old lady for about 2 month now.
She want to buy iPhone 12pro max and she doesn't have the total money.
She has being complaining about how her phone (techno phantom) isn't good enough for pictures and videos bla bla bla from the time we met.

In my last relationship I actually helped my ex get iPhone Xsmas, she didn't have the total money aswell and I added about 55k to get it for her which I later regret with every blood in me and now the same scenario is happening again.

I actually advise her to get a lesser iPhone which her money can buy but she is adamant she want iPhone 12promax just to show off to other ladies in her office.

She expecting me to help her get the phone and add the remaining balance.
From my calculations she is about 70k-80k short of the money to get the phone and honestly I don't have a dime to give cos only a foolish idiot will make the same mistake thrice.

She emotionally blackmailing me and I can't take it anymore.......at 31yrs I expect more understanding and more important priorities.

You spelt your heart out right there. grin
Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by 6ixVille: 7:03am On Oct 12, 2023
I'm not even talking abt d girl here, I'm talking abt 98% of naija babes entitlement mentality and offering nothing. Gold digging from naija babes is not a narrative but reality, except ur living in a bubble.

And na even women dey worry alot abt men's money but go off. I hardly see a man interested in a woman's money or what she does with her money or have u forgotten this popular phrase "woman money na her money but man money na our money"

And OP no need tell us say she offers him nothing b4 u figure out she offers OP nothing. A valuable lady that offers something would not make OP fuss like this, to the point of even thinking abt leaving her.
BRATISLAVA:

Did he tell you she offers him nothing? Or you guys believe anyone reading your stories believes that these ladies just offer absolutely nothing except taking non-existent money from all of you? Even a rag offers some value, but a lot of you love your golddigging money-centric narrative so much and think anyone will believe it—well, maybe only yourselves.

There's nothing any of you have gained or looked for in any woman except her money and what she does with money.

Let the OP tell you what she offers him, rather than this one sided c&b whining.
Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by Kachidubem: 7:28am On Oct 12, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
As an experience master,na so one bin tell me to complete money for her to buy iPhone.she was not my gf because I never asked her out..we just started knacking after she worry my life so much.i tell am say I go give am 20k.she pick serious offence .I kuku keep my money.i happy die. grin
This thing is becoming a pandemic now... Girls are begging too much these days...

Even working class babes... I no dey toast again, every toasting ends in one form of begging or the other

1 Like

Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by Chidozianu(m): 8:27am On Oct 12, 2023
You shouldn't be in a relationship with a woman of that age. Somebody who should be married by now. End the relationship and go for younger and fresher ones.
Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by WantsandMore: 8:49am On Oct 12, 2023
Samantha124:
O tseba eng ka dilo tsa marato wena? grin grin grin
Ke a tseba go le gonnye go se ka wa wa go tlhoka mmelelo wa mosadi. grin cheesy
Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 12, 2023
My God! What language is this?
WantsandMore:
Ke a tseba go le gonnye go se ka wa wa go tlhoka mmelelo wa mosadi. grin cheesy
Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by WantsandMore: 9:06am On Oct 12, 2023
Samantha124:
My God! What language is this?
my God, I thought we were both in the spirit of speaking swetswana, no?
Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by BRATISLAVA: 9:07am On Oct 12, 2023
6ixVille:
I'm not even talking abt d girl here, I'm talking abt 98% of naija babes entitlement mentality and offering nothing. Gold digging from naija babes is not a narrative but reality, except ur living in a bubble.

And na even women dey worry alot abt men's money but go off. I hardly see a man interested in a woman's money or what she does with her money or have u forgotten this popular phrase "woman money na her money but man money na our money"

And OP no need tell us say she offers him nothing b4 u figure out she offers OP nothing. A valuable lady that offers something would not make OP fuss like this, to the point of even thinking abt leaving her.

State the source of your 98% fact, otherwise you'll have to realize that 98% of Nigerian guys have nothing to offer in a relationship apart from their non-existent money and policing how their babes should feel about money, whether hers or theirs. They offer absolutely nothing else. The OP offered her nothing else, and it's easy to figure that out from his post.

You are all interested in women's money, otherwise the thread will have comments to do with everything else except money. The average Nigerian man, 98% of them are fixated on money in relationships.

Why wouldn't he ignore everything else she is worth and has done for him, in favor of fussing about money, when that is all that passes through the minds of Nigerian men in relationships?

He has gained something from her, but he knows that if he whines about money you will all conclude that rags are better than your women to suit your narrative that they are only after money. Coming from people that are always talking about what women can give them, ranging from respect to money.

Please.
Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 12, 2023
That's Tswana? grin grin grin

Can you just translate to English what exactly you meant because I really don't understand what you just wrote there.. grin grin grin... Are you a Tswana?
WantsandMore:
my God, I thought we were both in the spirit of speaking swetswana, no?
Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by Acidosis(m): 9:26am On Oct 12, 2023
Why are some ladies and men obsessed with iPhone sef? Why the obsession over an outdated 2019/2020 phone when you can easily get a better, more refined, and latest (2023) flagship Samsung Galaxy S23 for around the same price?

In terms of camera quality, that iPhone is nowhere close to S23 or Google Pixel 7. So her reasons are obviously invalid.
Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by 6ixVille: 9:34am On Oct 12, 2023
Ure obviously livin in bubble, 98% is even me being reasonable. Am i missing something here?..why won't you police how someone feels abt money you worked hard for?
Omo, don't know the kind of guys u meet, bt i havent really come across guys who are interested in womans money, that's if the woman even get any. To ask a woman who is not ur mum for money is like the hardest thing ever

What did u think op gained from her? or u didn't see where he said he came back home one day and noticed some of his properties in the kitchen gone?

Rest abegg
BRATISLAVA:

State the source of your 98% fact, otherwise you'll have to realize that 98% of Nigerian guys have nothing to offer in a relationship apart from their non-existent money and policing how their babes should feel about money, whether hers or theirs. They offer absolutely nothing else. The OP offered her nothing else, and it's easy to figure that out from his post.

You are all interested in women's money, otherwise the thread will have comments to do with everything else except money. The average Nigerian man, 98% of them are fixated on money in relationships.

Why wouldn't he ignore everything else she is worth and has done for him, in favor of fussing about money, when that is all that passes through the minds of Nigerian men in relationships?

He has gained something from her, but he knows that if he whines about money you will all conclude that rags are better than your women to suit your narrative that they are only after money. Coming from people that are always talking about what women can give them, ranging from respect to money.

Please.
Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by Acidosis(m): 9:41am On Oct 12, 2023
scoobyblogspot:

Na so my ex babe when she hear say i wan collect ajoo money of 800k she begin talk of iphone of 350k

grin
Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by WantsandMore: 12:01pm On Oct 12, 2023
Samantha124:
That's Tswana? grin grin grin

Can you just translate to English what exactly you meant because I really don't understand what you just wrote there.. grin grin grin... Are you a Tswana?
OMG...O tseba eng ka dilo tsa marato wena?
What language is that?
Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 12, 2023
It's an extraterrestrial language...😂😂😂
WantsandMore:
OMG...O tseba eng ka dilo tsa marato wena?
What language is that?
Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by BRATISLAVA: 12:43pm On Oct 12, 2023
6ixVille:
Ure obviously livin in bubble, 98% is even me being reasonable. Am i missing something here?..why won't you police how someone feels abt money you worked hard for?
Omo, don't know the kind of guys u meet, bt i havent really come across guys who are interested in womans money, that's if the woman even get any. To ask a woman who is not ur mum for money is like the hardest thing ever

What did u think op gained from her? or u didn't see where he said he came back home one day and noticed some of his properties in the kitchen gone?

Rest abegg

You are living in your false narrative with figures pulled out of those assumptions. Ignorance is bliss.

Please.
Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by achimendy(m): 1:48pm On Oct 12, 2023
Godoverevery:
She has being complaining about how her phone (techno phantom) isn't good enough for pictures and videos bla bla bla from the time we met.

In my last relationship I actually helped my ex get iPhone Xsmas, she didn't have the total money aswell and I added about 55k to get it for her which I later regret with every blood in me and now the same scenario is happening again.

I actually advise her to get a lesser iPhone which her money can buy but she is adamant she want iPhone 12promax just to show off to other ladies in her office.

From my calculations she is about 70k-80k short of the money to get the phone and honestly I don't have a dime to give cos only a foolish idiot will make the same mistake thrice.

She emotionally blackmailing me and I can't take it anymore.......at 31yrs I expect more understanding and more important priorities.

Some women with fish brain sha.
Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by Ingocof(m): 2:00pm On Oct 12, 2023
Godoverevery:

Dem swear for you to be buying phones for ladies?
Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by SPAMBOX7: 2:17pm On Oct 12, 2023
Godoverevery:

Werey you sef dey fear to break up with her.
But make I close eyes update you small.

Her matter no hard. She don see say you don dey love up. Woman no fit try that shit for man wey she never know where she stand with.
So wetin you go do na to sharpaly detach emotionally and clear her say you no get money. No follow am argue or answer to any other bullshit.
Then pull away from her.

Trust me he no go reach 1 month na she go run come back dey find your attention. And she won't ever talk about phone matter with you again.
Make another nigga go complete the money for her. Once she come back don't take her serious anymore. By then you fit don detach completely and na your head you go dey use unlike now. Then you fit dey chop am as fbck mate even though for her mind she go dey think say una still dey relationship embarassed

These girls to like use men to level up. Once they do they will leave you for another man.
No go mumu twice

1 Like

Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by Stivinmesi: 2:52pm On Oct 12, 2023
Don't buy the phone and also end the relationship. If a 31 year old lady in this present generation is yet to get her priorities right then show her the door. Good riddance
Godoverevery:

Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by WantsandMore: 7:22pm On Oct 12, 2023
Samantha124:
It's an extraterrestrial language...😂😂😂
lmao...Stop playing...answer me joor..what language is that for real.

I'm just curious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ways Of Meeting Single Guys In Lagos / Guys, If A Lady Says These During Sex Then You Are Good On Bed / Is There Love Without Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.