Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. (27027 Views)

'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses / I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me / How Do I End This Relationship?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by TheWinterBird(f): 6:30pm On Oct 11, 2023
Your post is quite hilarious.
Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by ozo13(m): 6:41pm On Oct 11, 2023
Savedday2:
Evening newspaper can never have sense and dey will never have Sense.

My guy, use brain collect all the money she has saved, and use it to flex your guys while promising her!
baddest.i dey wait to read this one since.na the way be that.any woman wey no wan carry sense , na to teach am forcefully
Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by Royceey(m): 6:50pm On Oct 11, 2023
One babe like that think she fit use my head. I'm using phone of 85k. Meanwhile she wan buy Iphone of 170k asking me to support her with 40k. I told her to go for phone within her funds, she still insisted on buying what she want. I ghost her with immediate Effect. Shi shi I no give her.

No allow any girl pressure you to do wetin you no plan in the name of mumu love else you will regret it.

3 Likes

Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by mukthar2000(m): 6:55pm On Oct 11, 2023
She emotionally blackmailing me and I can't take it anymore.......at 31yrs I expect more understanding and more important priorities

Op Maybe u built the relationship on much lies that make her to blackmail u .
Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by Jamie1000: 7:12pm On Oct 11, 2023
You think age is maturity, u never see 31 single mother weyy dey follow yahoo boy of 20 years... Just know say, you ain't the only one contributing. But, if nah u get lion share for her kpekus just pay before you find someone reasonable.

1 Like

Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by eventainment(m): 7:13pm On Oct 11, 2023
advanceDNA:

Lol .... Person wey wan buy 500k -700k phone wey come need another person 80k to make am complete is obviously not thinking straight , is greedy, inconsiderate, an exploiter, and has not gotten her priorities in life sorted

Make I even clear you... una plenty wey dey pay for that phone .....

Na small things like this be red flag..... but una go just dey see am as normal woman billings..

No need to pretend....tell am say if she nor fit buy lesser phone make she dey use her old phone till she get money....

He doesn't want to loose her na
Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by KillahPriest: 7:32pm On Oct 11, 2023
phemy36:

Yahoo expatriate dey advice. Op this is yahoo yahoo advice please keep off
Na me and your momsi dey do the Yahoo together bros. Congratulations to us cool
Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by phemy36(m): 7:36pm On Oct 11, 2023
KillahPriest:
Na me and your momsi dey do the Yahoo together bros. Congratulations to us cool

This show how your upbringing and how serious you take your parents. Nawa for all this kids that were raised by a single mother

1 Like

Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by IamKizzbrown10(m): 7:40pm On Oct 11, 2023
She is a slay queen
you beta run oo
Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by loswhite(m): 7:48pm On Oct 11, 2023
Godoverevery:
Am currently in a relationship with a 31yr old lady for about 2 month now.
She want to buy iPhone 12pro max and she doesn't have the total money.
She has being complaining about how her phone (techno phantom) isn't good enough for pictures and videos bla bla bla from the time we met.

In my last relationship I actually helped my ex get iPhone Xsmas, she didn't have the total money aswell and I added about 55k to get it for her which I later regret with every blood in me and now the same scenario is happening again.

I actually advise her to get a lesser iPhone which her money can buy but she is adamant she want iPhone 12promax just to show off to other ladies in her office.

She expecting me to help her get the phone and add the remaining balance.
From my calculations she is about 70k-80k short of the money to get the phone and honestly I don't have a dime to give cos only a foolish idiot will make the same mistake thrice.

She emotionally blackmailing me and I can't take it anymore.......at 31yrs I expect more understanding and more important priorities.

Tell her you cannot afford to give her the money....it is not something you should be ashamed off. You got other priorities. It is as simple as that. She can use her head to hit the wall...lol
Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by litaninja(m): 7:49pm On Oct 11, 2023
Ditch the B*tch.

Godoverevery:
She has being complaining about how her phone (techno phantom) isn't good enough for pictures and videos bla bla bla from the time we met.

In my last relationship I actually helped my ex get iPhone Xsmas, she didn't have the total money aswell and I added about 55k to get it for her which I later regret with every blood in me and now the same scenario is happening again.

I actually advise her to get a lesser iPhone which her money can buy but she is adamant she want iPhone 12promax just to show off to other ladies in her office.

From my calculations she is about 70k-80k short of the money to get the phone and honestly I don't have a dime to give cos only a foolish idiot will make the same mistake thrice.

She emotionally blackmailing me and I can't take it anymore.......at 31yrs I expect more understanding and more important priorities.

Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by elmagnifico411(m): 7:56pm On Oct 11, 2023
Baba, end the bull crap called relationship. Nor dey go think sey 31yrs old babe suppose get sense oh, even as terrible as the economy is, them no still wan sabi manage; my sis in-law is 37 and she's still behaving like one smallie. If she can't buy the phone for her self, just ignore her and quietly ELT the nonsense fizzle.
Godoverevery:

Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by mrdino(m): 7:56pm On Oct 11, 2023
Godoverevery:

At age 31, what she wants from a 2 month relationship is an iphone; this shows that she's not a straight thinking person or she's just being wicked and wanting to exploit you.

My advice: RUN.
Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by mrdino(m): 7:58pm On Oct 11, 2023
mrdino:

At age 31, what she wants from a 2 month relationship is an iphone; this shows that she's not a straight thinking person or she's just being wicked and wanting to exploit you.

My advice: RUN.
NB: it's not about the money, it's about her reasoning, priorities and her plans for you.
Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by sajiwere(m): 8:01pm On Oct 11, 2023
Thrice?

I thought she is the second according to your narrative here or you should tell us about that one first

Godoverevery:

Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by Clinghton: 8:11pm On Oct 11, 2023
At that age you should know that being economical is the best thing to do in this situation Nigeria is in, if you have any friend that doesn't buy the idea you should cut them off.
Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by ukaface(f): 8:16pm On Oct 11, 2023
Godoverevery:

Tell her she is foolish
Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by KillahPriest: 8:36pm On Oct 11, 2023
phemy36:

This show how your upbringing and how serious you take your parents. Nawa for all this kids that were raised by a single mother
get lost you wild bovine. So you can't take the medicine you dish out abi ? I said na me and your momsi dey do the Yahoo together, if you like cry
Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by Oceanjagaban: 8:37pm On Oct 11, 2023
Devil dey use u complete girls money anytime them wan buy phone,Mr man be wise or else them go use your head drink garri
Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by emanobis(m): 8:42pm On Oct 11, 2023
My brother, I really hate to interfere in ppl's relationship bt I don't think this is a relationship coz as it stands now, she shld be concerned with settling down @31 and not obsessed with iPhone, and I bet you, if u dnt complete it, she will get it frm anoda person.
She isn't into you please
Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by phemy36(m): 8:43pm On Oct 11, 2023
KillahPriest:
get lost you wild bovine. So you can't take the medicine you dish out abi ? I said na me and your momsi dey do the Yahoo together, if you like cry

I will not abuse your parents because I'm well brought up but same can't be said of you. I'm not surprise with your attitude. You will be taught a lesson from outside one day
Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by yetty247(f): 9:07pm On Oct 11, 2023
Godoverevery:

Do you have a mom?
Have you tried given her 50k to see her reaction/smile?

@31 if iphone is her priority, you will have plenty issue in future the day you can't afford Brazilian hair and Aso ebi

Meanwhile I sell better Smoked catfish and Unadulterated Honey... Videos don't lie inbox me to check them out
Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by KillahPriest: 9:17pm On Oct 11, 2023
phemy36:

I will not abuse your parents because I'm well brought up but same can't be said of you. I'm not surprise with your attitude. You will be taught a lesson from outside one day
your mother initiated me into yahoo yahoo as you no gree get sense na. Well brought up donkey
Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by happney65: 9:18pm On Oct 11, 2023
Godoverevery:

Shabi i think say 31yr old go dan see life and be more matured.

Nah her parents cos am.

Na. Age has nothing to do with maturity at all. Lots of people in their 20's are much matured than some people in their 30's.

Go for younger women not evening newspapers and women with lots of baggages already.

You will see those that are far younger. Start from 20 and upwards. There are girls well brought up that won't stress you. It depends on your calibre of people sha. If na wayre you be, na wayre women too you go dey roll with

grin

1 Like

Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by Slynation(m): 9:45pm On Oct 11, 2023
advanceDNA:

Oh..u even use a 90k phone??.....hahahahaha she obviously doesn't give a fvck... Na baddie u dey follow roll...

Of course they don't think.... Why would they bother to think when they want to spend money they didn't work for.

Women are very smart ...they understand money is hard to see and will hardlly spend their hard earned money on phones, wigs and the likes

The day babe tell me make i give am 60k make she for add by wig....I tell am I nor get for now...the wéréy tell me say make she lend me the 60k now..say when I collect salary I go pay am back....Na that day I don understand how these modern babes dey reason....

Baba..just relax ...u go meet better woman ...Dem not too plenty oooo ..but if you no too focus on big yansh, bobbiii, olosho vibes, artificial beauty with bucket of paint for face, u go jam better woman

😂🤣😂
Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by highness25(m): 9:46pm On Oct 11, 2023
Godoverevery:

As big as you are, you still don't know when to break up with someone and move on? My girlfriend cheated on me with a guy for just 10k, I asked her and she confessed to me that she did it. Since then she has been calling my phone and I've not been answering her. I've moved on and I guess she has too. No matter what happens in life, we must move on
Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by Sniper101(m): 9:47pm On Oct 11, 2023
Godoverevery:

I didn't retrieve anything bro.......

This one just want to use the phone to show off in her office and make useless TikTok videos.

She said some people are oppressing her at work with good phone.

The bolded; I read it and remembered a status update of a friend on Whatsapp.
I had to go screenshot it just now for you to read/hear a voice of wisdom.

Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by AyobamiIsaac12: 9:47pm On Oct 11, 2023
Godoverevery:

I didn't retrieve anything bro.......

This one just want to use the phone to show off in her office and make useless TikTok videos.

She said some people are oppressing her at work with good phone.
The red flags are obvious to you so why are still in a relationship with her? Na problem you dey look for if you continue that relationship oo
Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by Sniper101(m): 9:54pm On Oct 11, 2023
Reminderz:
a woman like that shouldn't even be considered for anything serious...

a woman at 31 that still habours that mentality obviously isn't for a serious commitment and I don't even think you have your life together and yet you're dating a leech that doesn't even let you sleep at night... I can't just get my head around that..

Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by eniolorunfe: 10:05pm On Oct 11, 2023
Misplaced priorities!

Probably that’s why she’s still single.
Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by Thazard(m): 10:17pm On Oct 11, 2023
Kasdat5:
Before I give my advice , tell me how the last case ended . Inflation don make advice don cost dis days o.
gringringrin
Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by youngfocus(m): 10:32pm On Oct 11, 2023
Kooldon:
I love guys that are making their women happy no matter how difficult it looks. OP send me your aza so that I send the 80k to you. Pls dont tell her that your gf gave you
I needed the 80k more than this ppl buying phone if u can send me 20k out of it I will appreciate pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is There Love Without Money? / When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You / How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.