Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,325 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. (26995 Views)

'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses / I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me / How Do I End This Relationship?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by kay29000(m): 4:55pm On Oct 11, 2023
Godoverevery:

Sometimes I just feel maybe serious relationship/marriage isn't for me.

Am using uk used 90k Samsung phone and someone am earning more than want to be using 300k and above phone.

Like is it that most of them don't think.

My ex that got the iPhone XsMas used that phone just to show of.......she does absolutely nothing with that phone other than to play game.

grin grin
Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by luminouz(m): 4:55pm On Oct 11, 2023
Godoverevery:

Would have ghost her but I met her through a senior bros.

She happens to be the man niece so I just want to end things nicely.

Don't be a simp TWICE!!!!!!!!😡😡😡😡
Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by luminouz(m): 4:56pm On Oct 11, 2023
Reminderz:
you simped the first time, you're also considering simping for the second time... without seeking for advice, don't you know what should be done or isn't the first experience enough lesson to you? why are men suddenly so weak? a woman like that shouldn't even be considered for anything serious...

a woman at 31 that still habours that mentality obviously isn't for a serious commitment and I don't even think you have your life together and yet you're dating a leech that doesn't even let you sleep at night... I can't just get my head around that..
Nice one. I feel he is just capping because there is no way any guy with guts let a woman fuq around with him like that. But what do I know, they rather suffer than embrace the redpill
Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by luminouz(m): 5:04pm On Oct 11, 2023
Godoverevery:

My brother.........am just tired.

She came over to my place yesterday night unannounced and I told her my mind straight up.

This lady actually told me she asked me cos she wants to be faithful!!!!.....lol

She left this morning without saying goodbye and I hope that the end.

What dafuq

A 31 year old said she dey bill you so she can be faithful? These girls are outta their minds!!!

1 Like

Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by placeofallure(f): 5:09pm On Oct 11, 2023
advanceDNA:

Lol .... Person wey wan buy 500k -700k phone wey come need another person 80k to make am complete is obviously not thinking straight , is greedy, inconsiderate, an exploiter, and has not gotten her priorities in life sorted

Make I even clear you... una plenty wey dey pay for that phone .....

Na small things like this be red flag..... but una go just dey see am as normal woman billings..

No need to pretend....tell am say if she nor fit buy lesser phone make she dey use her old phone till she get money....

That's it! Big red flag. Cut your cloth according to your material. Why would someone wake up and decide to extort people is her area of specialty. Na una know where una dey shook face dey meet mammy water, senseless, ambition-less creatures.

1 Like

Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by FireUpNow(m): 5:12pm On Oct 11, 2023
OP are you using a higher version of her Iphone? Have you ever bought a phone of that caliber for any of your siblings before now? Old lady like that what happened to her last guy?

1 Like

Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by Ade1177: 5:13pm On Oct 11, 2023
Godoverevery:
Am currently in a relationship with a 31yr old lady for about 2 month now.
She want to buy iPhone 12pro max and she doesn't have the total money.
She has being complaining about how her phone (techno phantom) isn't good enough for pictures and videos bla bla bla from the time we met.

In my last relationship I actually helped my ex get iPhone Xsmas, she didn't have the total money aswell and I added about 55k to get it for her which I later regret with every blood in me and now the same scenario is happening again.

I actually advise her to get a lesser iPhone which her money can buy but she is adamant she want iPhone 12promax just to show off to other ladies in her office.

She expecting me to help her get the phone and add the remaining balance.
From my calculations she is about 70k-80k short of the money to get the phone and honestly I don't have a dime to give cos only a foolish idiot will make the same mistake thrice.

She emotionally blackmailing me and I can't take it anymore.......at 31yrs I expect more understanding and more important priorities.

Brother I will advice you break up with her

She is not the one for you

You don't love her that much to even consider her as your wife

Any money you spend on a woman and you regret it means you spent it on the wrong lady

The joy of a man is to provide for his lady
You should get joy in paying for it

I have one rule for after 30 guys

don't date a lady if she is not your wife material

If she is sexy for sex
Have your sex and move on

To be in a relationship at 30+ means you should be looking to settle down
If she is a lady that ticks all your boxes

And you truly love her

Even if you are poor
You will get joy in paying for her

Then when rich or comfortable you won't even want her to stress

But you feel this way because you are already thinking about breaking up with her later

And you don't see her as your wife

Once you find a lady that loves you
And you truly love
And you two are ready to spend the rest of your life together

Spending for each other should not bother you

But the main thing is True love is scarce

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by SeunOsewaIsDiot: 5:15pm On Oct 11, 2023
Godoverevery:
She has being complaining about how her phone (techno phantom) isn't good enough for pictures and videos bla bla bla from the time we met.

In my last relationship I actually helped my ex get iPhone Xsmas, she didn't have the total money aswell and I added about 55k to get it for her which I later regret with every blood in me and now the same scenario is happening again.

I actually advise her to get a lesser iPhone which her money can buy but she is adamant she want iPhone 12promax just to show off to other ladies in her office.

From my calculations she is about 70k-80k short of the money to get the phone and honestly I don't have a dime to give cos only a foolish idiot will make the same mistake thrice.

She emotionally blackmailing me and I can't take it anymore.......at 31yrs I expect more understanding and more important priorities.

55k for your former hole wey she carry go meet another guy right? If I ask you now for 2k you go buzz me right? Dey play just dey play
Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by gfelo(m): 5:17pm On Oct 11, 2023
Run from her she is a big red flag, except you don't know your worth.
Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by luminouz(m): 5:18pm On Oct 11, 2023
Teejay13:
If you feel you can afford to add up for her to get the phone, please do so. But that is if you guys love each other. I don’t mean Bleep mates o.
Will you zip it? Sìmp!!!
Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by SeunOsewaIsDiot: 5:23pm On Oct 11, 2023
Godoverevery:

I didn't retrieve anything bro.......

This one just want to use the phone to show off in her office and make useless TikTok videos.

She said some people are oppressing her at work with good phone.

You go explain taya for nothing, tell her to dey manage the one she dey use until her money completes, but if she refuse, kick her ass out of your house. Don't be surprised say she wants to use that your money to complete the money wey she wan dash her boyfriend wey serious with her for marriage
Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by luminouz(m): 5:23pm On Oct 11, 2023
Ade1177:

Brother I will advice you break up with her

She is not the one for you

You don't love her that much to even consider her as your wife

Any money you spend on a woman and you regret it means you spent it on the wrong lady

The joy of a man is to provide for his lady
You should get joy in paying for it

I have one rule for after 30 guys

don't date a lady if she is not your wife material

If she is sexy for sex
Have your sex and move on

To be in a relationship at 30+ means you should be looking to settle down
If she is a lady that ticks all your boxes

And you truly love her

Even if you are poor
You will get joy in paying for her

Then when rich or comfortable you won't even want her to stress

But you feel this way because you are already thinking about breaking up with her later

And you don't see her as your wife

Once you find a lady that loves you
And you truly love
And you two are ready to spend the rest of your life together

Spending for each other should not bother you

But the main thing is True love is scarce

So what's the summary of this history bayi?

She is a leech .. period. Who love epp in this case?

2 Likes

Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by dinachi(m): 5:23pm On Oct 11, 2023
advanceDNA:

Lol .... Person wey wan buy 500k -700k phone wey come need another person 80k to make am complete is obviously not thinking straight , is greedy, inconsiderate, an exploiter, and has not gotten her priorities in life sorted

Na small things like this be red flag..... but una go just dey see am as normal woman billings..

No need to pretend....tell am say if she nor fit buy lesser phone make she dey use her old phone till she get money....

The idiot is a simp. For asking for help with advice that tells you he doesn't know anything. It's idiots like him that make women insult men.

Let him dump that Gold digger ASAP before she destroys him.

1 Like

Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by Segzy19: 5:25pm On Oct 11, 2023
Drop her!
Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by zedegit: 5:28pm On Oct 11, 2023
Godoverevery:

Bro...... came back from church one Sunday and met an empty kitchen with some of my properties gone.

Funny yet not really funny. grin sad
Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by ShootThemAll(m): 5:31pm On Oct 11, 2023
Godoverevery:

DON'T buy or add any money bro, you will regret it. A girl who genuinely loves you won't be blackmailing you for money. 31years old girl that should be thinking of marriage and settling down. It's a pity, you better dump her.
Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by Ade1177: 5:34pm On Oct 11, 2023
luminouz:

So what's the summary of this history bayi?

She is a leech .. period. Who love epp in this case?

He should free the girl

Let the girl go

When you find a girl you truly love

You help her
And if you can't help her because of insufficient funds you talk with her

Not coming to ask

"Should I break up with her"

Another girl will still collect money from you
No matter how careful you are with money
Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by zedegit: 5:35pm On Oct 11, 2023
advanceDNA:

It's obvious op is not her main boyfriend. Besides you're right.
Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by zedegit: 5:38pm On Oct 11, 2023
Godoverevery:

I didn't retrieve anything bro.......

This one just want to use the phone to show off in her office and make useless TikTok videos.

She said some people are oppressing her at work with good phone.

Is that the person you're considering as a potential partner or you're wasting time with her?

You want to be funding her endless fantasies and competition?
Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by luminouz(m): 5:40pm On Oct 11, 2023
Ade1177:

He should free the girl

Let the girl go

When you find a girl you truly love

You help her
And if you can't help her because of insufficient funds you talk with her

Not coming to ask

"Should I break up with her"

Another girl will still collect money from you
No matter how careful you are with money
Ok...got you.
Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by Slurity(m): 5:43pm On Oct 11, 2023
Godoverevery:

You will regret ever marrying her.
Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by inforesource: 5:46pm On Oct 11, 2023
Godoverevery:

Bad sign and before I conclude, is the pictures she is snapping for business purposes and bringing profit? If yes, How much is the business bringing? Lastly, if the Iphone is for business, then she should allow the business produce the phone. This is how to measure this. If there is no clear response to these questions, then......
Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by jojothaiv(m): 5:51pm On Oct 11, 2023
Kasdat5:
Before I give my advice , tell me how the last case ended . Inflation don make advice don cost dis days o.
Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by IamtheTruth1(m): 5:53pm On Oct 11, 2023
Godoverevery:

Your woman is still seeking public validation. Major red flag. No content. I’m not against gifting your babe money and all oh. But it should be on your budget.

Tell her straight up that you have major projects that needs that extra bucks at the moment… Then watch how react then you will know who you are dating.

1 Like

Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by IamtheTruth1(m): 5:55pm On Oct 11, 2023
Godoverevery:

A slay queen at 31? 😂
Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by ozo13(m): 5:58pm On Oct 11, 2023
Kasdat5:

God will replenish all that you have lost . A lady of 31 , oppressed because of iphone . Are you sure she's not 21 ??
lol
Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by ozo13(m): 6:04pm On Oct 11, 2023
scoobyblogspot:

Na so my ex babe when she hear say i wan collect ajoo money of 800k she begin talk of iphone of 350k
me no dey send them ooo.i dey clear my mind to them straight.
Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by Intergrated: 6:06pm On Oct 11, 2023
Fahvvy:
Tell her that you don't have any money to spare and if she still tries to emotionally blackmail you or make a fuss out of things, DUMP HER!!!!!!! undecided...

If at that age, she still can't set her priorities straight, then it's proof that she's not mature enough to consider doing life with, LEAVE HER! undecided...
she go soon reach fourty .then the foolishness inside her go mature.
Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by phemmyfour: 6:20pm On Oct 11, 2023
Godoverevery:

Explain to her that if that's her priority, you might want to reconsider if you guys can actually be together. Her reaction will determine your next step
Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by Fahvvy: 6:27pm On Oct 11, 2023
Intergrated:
she go soon reach fourty .then the foolishness inside her go mature.

This attitude is prolly the reason why no man in her past relationships took her serious undecided...
Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by phemy36(m): 6:27pm On Oct 11, 2023
KillahPriest:
if you're not ready for a relationship then don't go into one. If you can't spend money on a woman you claim to love then who will you spend it on ? You're even lucky she has most of the cash already, why can't you just give her the 70/80k balance ? If you don't have it then tell her it's not available. I no dey understand guys of nowadays I swear

Yahoo expatriate dey advice. Op this is yahoo yahoo advice please keep off
Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by sonofthunder: 6:27pm On Oct 11, 2023
Godoverevery:

Stop investing in women and start investing in yourself.

This is your only hope of ever ending up with a high value woman.

The moment you give in to such, you begin to loose value in her eyes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

[TIPS] How To ‘TOAST’ A Girl If You Are Shy / Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her / Man Rejects Perfume Gift From A Lady On Twitter In An Epic Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.