Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. (27023 Views)

'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses / I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me / How Do I End This Relationship?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by Karlifate: 7:59pm On Oct 12, 2023
iamtardey:
If you see a girl that has normal sense and behaves normal I mean just be a normal girl…go back home and sleep 💤

Better still, go to the hospital you be sure it's not malaria.

LMAO! 😂😂

1 Like

Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 12, 2023
Guess... grin grin grin
WantsandMore:
lmao...Stop playing...answer me joor..what language is that for real.

I'm just curious
Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by iamtardey: 9:54pm On Oct 12, 2023
Karlifate:

Better still, go to the hospital you be sure it's not malaria.

LMAO! 😂😂
oh another angle 📐🤦🏿‍♂️

1 Like

Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by Ilekokonit: 2:48am On Oct 13, 2023
Godoverevery:
She emotionally blackmailing me and I can't take it anymore.......at 31yrs I expect more understanding and more important priorities.

She is indirectly asking you to pay for the free sex you have been getting. In her mind she is thinking that at least if na ashewo you dey nack, you go pay the ashi everytime now and in her calculation if you give her 80k to add and buy the phone, she has still given you a big discount compared to what you would have paid an ashi compared to the free sex she has been giving you.
Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by Ilekokonit: 5:03am On Oct 14, 2023
Godoverevery:
This lady actually told me she asked me cos she wants to be faithful!!!!

She is already cheating on you.

Baba abeg free her before she give you gonorrhea or some other more sinister disease.
Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by Ilekokonit: 5:10am On Oct 14, 2023
Godoverevery:
Would have ghost her but I met her through a senior bros.

She happens to be the man niece so I just want to end things nicely.

That's why I don't date through introductions 'cos the person who introduces her to you will not know her bad side and you will feel you are disappointing them if you want to break up with a partner that turns out to be unsuitable or incompatible with you.

Whenever someone I know tells me they want to introduce a woman to me, I just do like say I no hear because if I start dating a woman and I find out say she no dey hear word or that she is totally unsuitable or incompatible with me, I go just break up with her and cut my losses.
Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by kunlebco(m): 8:12pm On Oct 14, 2023
Sense no go depart from you my brother.

Lol .... Person wey wan buy 500k -700k phone wey come need another person 80k to make am complete is obviously not thinking straight , is greedy, inconsiderate, an exploiter, and has not gotten her priorities in life sorted

Make I even clear you... una plenty wey dey pay for that phone .....

Na small things like this be red flag..... but una go just dey see am as normal woman billings..

No need to pretend....tell am say if she nor fit buy lesser phone make she dey use her old phone till she get money....

[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? / Is There Love Without Money? / When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.