Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. (26955 Views)

'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses / I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me / How Do I End This Relationship?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by AfroKnight: 3:45pm On Oct 11, 2023
Godoverevery, please do yourself a favour and dump her.

Giving her the money today won’t stop her from broke shaming you if you reject her billing in the future.

If you start your relationship with paying bills, you will continue to pay to sustain the relationship. Think about your future kids. They deserve a better mother.

You deserve a woman who has more dignity.

2 Likes

Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by iamtardey: 3:45pm On Oct 11, 2023
If you see a girl that has normal sense and behaves normal I mean just be a normal girl…go back home and sleep 💤

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by juman(m): 3:46pm On Oct 11, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin

For show off.
Eyes lashes, longest nails, artificial hair etc are just to oppress other ladies.

1 Like

Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by correctyourself(m): 3:48pm On Oct 11, 2023
Godoverevery:
Am currently in a relationship with a 31yr old lady for about 2 month now.
She want to buy iPhone 12pro max and she doesn't have the total money.
She has being complaining about how her phone (techno phantom) isn't good enough for pictures and videos bla bla bla from the time we met.

In my last relationship I actually helped my ex get iPhone Xsmas, she didn't have the total money aswell and I added about 55k to get it for her which I later regret with every blood in me and now the same scenario is happening again.

I actually advise her to get a lesser iPhone which her money can buy but she is adamant she want iPhone 12promax just to show off to other ladies in her office.

She expecting me to help her get the phone and add the remaining balance.
From my calculations she is about 70k-80k short of the money to get the phone and honestly I don't have a dime to give cos only a foolish idiot will make the same mistake thrice.

She emotionally blackmailing me and I can't take it anymore.......at 31yrs I expect more understanding and more important priorities.

Your last paragraph is very important. She may be less interested on the relationship once you support her to get the phone and you would regret it.
Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by CoolAmbience(m): 3:49pm On Oct 11, 2023
Godoverevery:
She has being complaining about how her phone (techno phantom) isn't good enough for pictures and videos bla bla bla from the time we met.

In my last relationship I actually helped my ex get iPhone Xsmas, she didn't have the total money aswell and I added about 55k to get it for her which I later regret with every blood in me and now the same scenario is happening again.

I actually advise her to get a lesser iPhone which her money can buy but she is adamant she want iPhone 12promax just to show off to other ladies in her office.

From my calculations she is about 70k-80k short of the money to get the phone and honestly I don't have a dime to give cos only a foolish idiot will make the same mistake thrice.

She emotionally blackmailing me and I can't take it anymore.......at 31yrs I expect more understanding and more important priorities.

My brother, leave that lady and face your front.

At 31, she should be talking something more beneficial to you both.
Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by DaddyRochie1642: 3:51pm On Oct 11, 2023
advanceDNA:

Lol .... Person wey wan buy 500k -700k phone wey come need another person 80k to make am complete is obviously not thinking straight , is greedy, inconsiderate, an exploiter, and has not gotten her priorities in life sorted

Make I even clear you... una plenty wey dey pay for that phone .....

Na small things like this be red flag..... but una go just dey see am as normal woman billings..

No need to pretend....tell am say if she nor fit buy lesser phone make she dey use her old phone till she get money....

You be confirm Street manchi

2 Likes

Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by Timblaze(m): 3:53pm On Oct 11, 2023
31+ Lady🙄

1 Like

Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by ItisWell22(f): 3:53pm On Oct 11, 2023
tafabaloo:
Go check ur star abeg!

Where dem dey check the star abeg? 🙏😢
Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by BeigJawnson(m): 3:54pm On Oct 11, 2023
Godoverevery:

Sometimes I just feel maybe serious relationship/marriage isn't for me.

Am using uk used 90k Samsung phone and someone am earning more than want to be using 300k and above phone.

Like is it that most of them don't think.

My ex that got the iPhone XsMas used that phone just to show of.......she does absolutely nothing with that phone other than to play game.

You need to stay clear from a luxurious lady like that. ... She is too materialistic... That kind of a lady, she can't manage with you when she becomes wife. And my best advice for you is that never let a lady know the exact amount you earn. If you earn 100k, tell her 20k to test the level of her luxuriousness...

2 Likes

Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by Beverlyjean(f): 3:56pm On Oct 11, 2023
What phone do u use??
Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by sparko1(m): 3:57pm On Oct 11, 2023
Godoverevery:

You believe that she's 70k short of buying a 400k phone?

Isn't this a good enough reason to call it quit, she's definitely having multiple partners.

At 31 she's more interested in phone and pictures, how many houses does she have?

You should dump her fast.

4 Likes

Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by Beverlyjean(f): 3:58pm On Oct 11, 2023
Godoverevery:

Sometimes I just feel maybe serious relationship/marriage isn't for me.

Am using uk used 90k Samsung phone and someone am earning more than want to be using 300k and above phone.

Like is it that most of them don't think.

My ex that got the iPhone XsMas used that phone just to show of.......she does absolutely nothing with that phone other than to play game.

Keep on searching....u havnt found a girlfriend...talk less of a wife.... what u have now, is a leech

4 Likes

Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by chenny360(m): 3:58pm On Oct 11, 2023
Go and follow every reality men must know on nairaland.com. thank Me later.
Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by Munzy14(m): 3:59pm On Oct 11, 2023
Godoverevery:

My brother.........am just tired.

She came over to my place yesterday night unannounced and I told her my mind straight up.

This lady actually told me she asked me cos she wants to be faithful!!!!.....lol

She left this morning without saying goodbye and I hope that the end.
Goodbye ke.

She is running Mind game on you..

3 Likes

Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by spartachico(m): 4:02pm On Oct 11, 2023
footo
31 years old woman
God no go allow them kill you

1 Like

Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by Achor1111(m): 4:02pm On Oct 11, 2023
Godoverevery:

You are dating the same set of ladies.
Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by Emjace(m): 4:05pm On Oct 11, 2023
Kasdat5:
These stories should be on crime sections so we could get people to arrest them & probably jail them for a long time
grin
Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by samcolee(m): 4:10pm On Oct 11, 2023
Gaspardd:
All my relationships, I always make it clear from the beginning that I work as a grass cutter in my company. The ones wey go stay, their billing no dey pass 2k.
Don't give what you don't have in a relationship the girls that'll stay will stay don't allow these leeches to use you.
Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by Ifakiland(m): 4:11pm On Oct 11, 2023
Godoverevery:

so yu come life come buy fone for girls abi? why is a 31yr old girl too broke to buy herself phone? smh
Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by Zardex(m): 4:12pm On Oct 11, 2023
Na ment?? Op run oo
Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by frozen70(f): 4:16pm On Oct 11, 2023
Godoverevery:

I have always told people around me that what you don't have means you can't afford it and what you can't afford, you don't actually need it

Some one somewhere is wishing to have that Tecno Phantom

I think you should leave her to sort herself out

Some people just started life at 31yrs and wants to fulfill it before marriage

3 Likes

Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by Teejay13(m): 4:16pm On Oct 11, 2023
If you feel you can afford to add up for her to get the phone, please do so. But that is if you guys love each other. I don’t mean bed mates o.

1 Like

Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:19pm On Oct 11, 2023
emkz:
After buying her iPhone Promax, be prepared to sponsor her birthday. After sponsoring her birthday, get ready to pay her brother's yahoo yahoo training initiation fees. After that, you'd bear the cost of her great-grandfather's friend's inlaw's 57th year death anniversary.

Then one day, you'd have sense. That is the day of your liberation from relationship manipulation.

Lol.

1 Like

Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by yinkeys(m): 4:19pm On Oct 11, 2023
Good luck

4 Likes

Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by Greenfusion: 4:26pm On Oct 11, 2023
Godoverevery:

My brother, invest in yourself rather than unreasonable babes, Iphone that another model would soon be rolled out again....is she into any business that require the phone?.....if no, forget the mata, if she wants to leave let her leave, don't let anybody blackmail you emotionally.....and remember not to waste when you have in abundance, invest for the future......most investment in babes are wasted....they should only get the left over crumbs......use your head bro

4 Likes

Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by Blitzking: 4:27pm On Oct 11, 2023
Godoverevery:

so 3/4 to go still dey use you play..na those type of ladies dey hook up..they think money fall from trees..just becos the have a hole..better wise up..can buy an iPhone 15 for a gal ooh..but a lot must be there baseline. One of the is absence of entitlement mentality..the other is dont be manipulative in ur approach and lastly how long will I take her to buy the phone on her own.if she can buy it from her earned income in max 1 to 2 months it ain't worth it cos if it gets misplaced next week what will she do.
Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by Azuby83: 4:28pm On Oct 11, 2023
Bro,end the relationship
Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by davidadenrele: 4:34pm On Oct 11, 2023
Hello,

My candid 50cent advice stylish move on she's not your kind of woman it's not a bad idea wanting to buy an expensive phone if one can afford it, but a situation where someone would be emotionally blackmailing you at most times to buy iPhone 12 Promax today, bone straight hair tomorrow, leggings and expensive jewelry and clothing to match owambe parties just to show off to her friends that her boyfriends cares @31 bro, stylish reverse your legs and Japaa!! mundane things are her priorities, what's your assurance that after buying this or that she won't leave for a yahoo guy tomorrow who can afford to buy her a car, once beaten twice shy.

Shalom!!

Godoverevery:

Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by ashawopikin(m): 4:38pm On Oct 11, 2023
Godoverevery:

Bro...... came back from church one Sunday and met an empty kitchen with some of my properties gone.
shocked shocked omo, una wey dey do relationship dey try o, just tell her you have other priorities simple. She blind? Abi she no see wetin how balabu economy dey?
Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by tachia406: 4:41pm On Oct 11, 2023
Kasdat5:
Before I give my advice , tell me how the last case ended . Inflation don make advice don cost dis days o.
Funny guy grin grin
Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by winner37(m): 4:50pm On Oct 11, 2023
I might say you are still a novice on this game
. I can't see myself buying phone for any girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. by doneback04: 4:55pm On Oct 11, 2023
Godoverevery:

I didn't retrieve anything bro.......

This one just want to use the phone to show off in her office and make useless TikTok videos.

She said some people are oppressing her at work with good phone.

It has enter competition then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cynthia Burton Gets Customized BMW Gift From Her British Man (photos) / Among These Good Men Who Should She Marry? / Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.