Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Lady Goes To A Restaurant's Toilet, Strips Naked To Take Pictures - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Goes To A Restaurant's Toilet, Strips Naked To Take Pictures (7369 Views)

Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) / She Goes To The Kitchen Naked / South African Lady Goes Completely Naked To Celebrate Zulu Culture (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Goes To A Restaurant's Toilet, Strips Naked To Take Pictures by seankim(m): 7:24am On Oct 12, 2023
She no go be the first babe to run am. Na how many of them de take pictures for hookup be this. That picture go soon enter codedruns, InMessage and some hotels for clients to pick. This is Lagos and na like this babes from the hood de take see good pictures snap.
Re: Lady Goes To A Restaurant's Toilet, Strips Naked To Take Pictures by meobizy(f): 8:03am On Oct 12, 2023
Maybe she works there.
Re: Lady Goes To A Restaurant's Toilet, Strips Naked To Take Pictures by RingRoadMafia: 8:21am On Oct 12, 2023
malcom1X:

What makes you think she's a Christian. Please explain.
I've never seen her say anything about church in her profile

It's a Christian, bro.
Re: Lady Goes To A Restaurant's Toilet, Strips Naked To Take Pictures by Tunde835(m): 8:39am On Oct 12, 2023
God see opportunity for enjoyment. If i jam this babe for bathroom ehn na fucking straight
Re: Lady Goes To A Restaurant's Toilet, Strips Naked To Take Pictures by VinnyBaba: 8:45am On Oct 12, 2023
Omoawoke2:
This is so sad

What has happened to morals
where is the shame?

What has happened to dignity
Why is the picture blurry?
what happened to snapping with a better camera?
I am disappointed

Are you not same person that posted a Thread of Sniffing Pants of Girls?😏

All these Tinubu/APC supporters! very YEYE mofos! πŸ˜•πŸ˜’πŸ€¦πŸ€¦

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes To A Restaurant's Toilet, Strips Naked To Take Pictures by kingar(m): 9:21am On Oct 12, 2023
SavageResponse:
She probably did it to give the impression that she's in her own house
This is the only reason she did. Fake it till you make it gang
Re: Lady Goes To A Restaurant's Toilet, Strips Naked To Take Pictures by Phantom233: 9:25am On Oct 12, 2023
Tomorrow she'll be looking for a rich man to marry grin
Re: Lady Goes To A Restaurant's Toilet, Strips Naked To Take Pictures by juman(m): 10:20am On Oct 12, 2023
She is selling her market.
Olosho wants to trend.
Re: Lady Goes To A Restaurant's Toilet, Strips Naked To Take Pictures by Benwallt(m): 11:20am On Oct 12, 2023
Obedients would still argued it to hell that she took the picture right inside her house toilet.
Re: Lady Goes To A Restaurant's Toilet, Strips Naked To Take Pictures by Omoawoke2(m): 11:37am On Oct 12, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Are you not same person that posted a Thread of Sniffing Pants of Girls?😏

All these Tinubu/APC supporters! very YEYE mofos! πŸ˜•πŸ˜’πŸ€¦πŸ€¦

Yes I am the one, I posted what I posted and I support Tinubu. Could you do your worse??

Read my post again, and see the sarcasm there. And why are you always in threads like this? A Pervert and a hypocrite is what you are
Re: Lady Goes To A Restaurant's Toilet, Strips Naked To Take Pictures by cocolacec(m): 1:56pm On Oct 12, 2023
Shedrack777:
while you people are castigating her, me, on the other hand, i'm thinking of how she's gonna give me a taste of it
Both male and female self destruct with too much freedom.Men become drug addicts,cultists,fraudsters,alcoholics,sex predators,baby daddies etc while womem become prostitutes,junkies,baby mamas drug mules etc thereby creating a dysfunctional society.

The future of Nigeria is made up of oloshos,cultists,yahoo boys and drug addicts.These group of people will rule the next generation.
Re: Lady Goes To A Restaurant's Toilet, Strips Naked To Take Pictures by Akano5(m): 10:08pm On Oct 12, 2023
There's nothing like shame to this people again, this generation has become something else... A lady of 20year old have had more sex than a 20year old guy -- which could even be a Virgin
Re: Lady Goes To A Restaurant's Toilet, Strips Naked To Take Pictures by LUAN(m): 11:00pm On Oct 12, 2023
Hustle your own make she dey hustle her own

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hilarious: Caught In The Act..... / Story: Home Alone With My Step Brother….. (episode 2) / Caught In The Act (Warning! Viewers discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.