Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Between Your Phone & Your Relationship – Which One Are You Afraid Of Losing? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between Your Phone & Your Relationship – Which One Are You Afraid Of Losing? (214 Views)

Guys, Why Are You Afraid Of Sleeping In Your Babe's House? / Let’s Talk!! Which State, Town Or Tribe Are You Afraid To Marry From And Why? / Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Your Phone & Your Relationship – Which One Are You Afraid Of Losing? by micheal34(m): 10:16am On Oct 12, 2023
Today, I have a playful question for you – Between your phone and your relationship, which one are you afraid of losing?

I know, I know, it sounds silly but ask yourself these 3 questions and be sincere with yourself 

1. How much do you depend on your phone for your daily activities?

2. How much do you value your relationship with your partner?

3. Which one would cause you more stress and anxiety if you lost it?

Some of you might say that your phone is just a device, and you can always get a new one but…

– What if you lose all your contacts, photos, messages, and apps?

– What if you have important information stored on your phone that you can’t access anymore?

– What if you lose touch with your friends and family who live far away?

On the other hand, some of you might say that your relationship is more important than your phone, and you would never trade it for anything but…

– What if you lose the spark, the trust, the communication, and the intimacy with your partner?

– What if you grow apart or worse, she cheated on you?

Of course, I’m not saying that you have to choose between your phone and your relationship. Ideally, you should have both and enjoy them to the fullest. But sometimes, life throws us curveballs and we have to face difficult decisions.

So, I’m curious to know 

Between your phone and your relationship, which one are you afraid of losing?

Let’s hear from you all regarding this important question.

Drop your comments

https://loudgist.com/be-sincere-between-your-phone-your-relationship-which-one-are-you-afraid-of-losing/
Re: Between Your Phone & Your Relationship – Which One Are You Afraid Of Losing? by MissWords: 10:19am On Oct 12, 2023
Complicating question
Re: Between Your Phone & Your Relationship – Which One Are You Afraid Of Losing? by Jking20(m): 10:22am On Oct 12, 2023
No much words, the beautiful ones are yet to be born...I guess you know what that means.
Re: Between Your Phone & Your Relationship – Which One Are You Afraid Of Losing? by Shapeaso: 10:29am On Oct 12, 2023
Losing my phone is a very big thing.

1 Like

Re: Between Your Phone & Your Relationship – Which One Are You Afraid Of Losing? by Apcsupport1: 10:30am On Oct 12, 2023
My phone is no. 1 first

1 Like

Re: Between Your Phone & Your Relationship – Which One Are You Afraid Of Losing? by accordadoga26(f): 11:14am On Oct 12, 2023
Hehehe

My phone ooo.

I don divorce 5 years ago

1 Like

Re: Between Your Phone & Your Relationship – Which One Are You Afraid Of Losing? by CloudTrees(f): 11:21am On Oct 12, 2023
accordadoga26:
Hehehe
My phone ooo.
I don divorce 5 years ago

Sorry about that, I hope you look for companionship it's important to stay sane in this current Nigeria. One person can't do it alone in this hardship.
Re: Between Your Phone & Your Relationship – Which One Are You Afraid Of Losing? by Shapeaso: 11:35am On Oct 12, 2023
CloudTrees:

Sorry about that, I hope you look for companionship it's important to stay sane in this current Nigeria. One person can't do it alone in this hardship.
So, you wanna be her companion?
Re: Between Your Phone & Your Relationship – Which One Are You Afraid Of Losing? by CloudTrees(f): 11:38am On Oct 12, 2023
Shapeaso:
So, you wanna be her companion?

Me wey never chop. Wetin b my own angry
Re: Between Your Phone & Your Relationship – Which One Are You Afraid Of Losing? by Shapeaso: 11:42am On Oct 12, 2023
CloudTrees:

Me wey never chop. Wetin b my own angry
cheesy cheesy
Re: Between Your Phone & Your Relationship – Which One Are You Afraid Of Losing? by Morenikeji090(m): 11:55am On Oct 12, 2023
Both oooooo

(1) (Reply)

I Am Sick Of Dreaming About Girls All The Time. Ah! / Happy New Year Everyone!!! / “this Is Serious” – Public Reacts As Tiwa Savage Files Petition Against Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.