Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,141 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception (11201 Views)

Pink And Green Whores And Trannies Black Queens of Babylon / Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) / Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by EnvyandHate: 3:13am On Oct 13, 2023
They're plenty devil worshippers in Nigeria who take offense to this post. I simply do not care. I'm making this post to get warn those who love God.

Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by EnvyandHate: 3:20am On Oct 13, 2023
GANG STALKING VIGILANTISM RUN BY U.S. GOVERNMENT, SAYS EX-FBI OFFICIAL
U.S. GOVERNMENT RUNS ‘GANG STALKING’ VIGILANTISM, SAYS EX-FBI OFFICIAL

Official confirms what thousands of victims have long known: an evil U.S. shadow government is conducting a covert, taxpayer-funded genocidal purge of American society — while Congress and an apparently entrained Obama administration sleep.

Author’s note: Former FBI official Ted Gunderson died of cancer on July 31, 2011. Was his illness induced by silent electromagnetic assault or by other nefarious means? We will never know — and that’s just the way certain entities want it.
A former senior official of the Federal Bureau of Investigation says “rogue” military intelligence and law enforcement units of the federal government oversee a nationwide network of community-based “gang stalking” harassment, intimidation and domestic terrorism directed at thousands of U.S. citizens who have been extrajudicially targeted as “dissidents” or undesirables.

Ted Gunderson, 82, who has served as the special agent in charge of the FBI’s Los Angeles, Memphis and Dallas field offices, has stated in a series of public speaking appearances that he is now targeted by these same elements, and fears for his life and for the safety of his family. He reports that the windows of his home have been shot out, and he believes he has been poisoned and physically sickened by those seeking to silence him.

Since his retirement from the FBI in the 1979, Gunderson has been a Southern California- based private investigator. He is most noted for his defense work on the murder case involving former Army physician Dr. Jeffrey MacDonald.

The ex-FBI official’s comments represent the most compelling testimony to date indicating that “black operations” of the federal government are dedicated to waging a covert war of terror and persecution targeting American citizens.

“Based on my thirty years’ experience and research, I have determined there are thousands of victims who have been targeted by an illegal U.S. government rogue criminal enterprise — military intelligence, probably, tied into CIA and FBI and so forth — that is active 24 hours a day throughout the United States,” Gunderson stated in an October 2008 speech posted last fall on YouTube.

youtube.com/watch?v=o6MRciqml9I

Freemasons and Jesuits are involved in the worst crimes against children so they have extended their reach by supporting Feminism. This is done by recruiting women into women orders like the Eastern Stars Freemasonry and sorority houses that promote false accusations of men the Freemasons and Jesuits target as dissenters or easy opportunity targets. An easy opportunity target is someone accused of a sexual related offense but lacks legal resources to fight an onslaught of opportunists who gang up in the legal system to use the target as a scape goat. Male celebrities like Russell Brand and Bill Cosby who face no real legal challenges because they are wealthy volunteer to be falsely accused to keep rape in the news while the poor man is the true victim of false accusations.

Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by Reminderz: 3:44am On Oct 13, 2023
EnvyandHate:
Gay Marriage originated in Africa
explain
Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by EnvyandHate: 4:04am On Oct 13, 2023
Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by PoliteActivist: 4:08am On Oct 13, 2023
EnvyandHate:
Money ritual doesn’t work, spirit world has no bank to print money:

Hell is fighting back. grin

What do you mean?? How do you think Elon Musk got his money?! Don't be fooled by his Tesla camouflage or SpaceX or other ventures.
There's only ONE way to get money: ILLUMINATI!!!
Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by PoliteActivist: 4:13am On Oct 13, 2023
EnvyandHate:
Gay Marriage originated in Africa

In Nigeria to be exact
Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by PoliteActivist: 4:32am On Oct 13, 2023
Reminderz:

explain

Poor OP is closeted gay.
NOBODY who is not gay will be this obsessed with gayness and stylishly trying to normalize it
Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by EnvyandHate: 5:24am On Oct 13, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Poor OP is closeted gay.
NOBODY who is not gay will be this obsessed with gayness and stylishly trying to normalize it

Gay is the New World Order it's the old world order of Ancient Egypt.

Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by PoliteActivist: 5:32am On Oct 13, 2023
EnvyandHate:

Gay is the New World Order it's the old world order of Ancient Egypt.

My brother gay was never, and is not, any kind of world order no matter how much you try to force it.
Gay is and has always been a fringe practice of a minuscule part of humanity. And no matter how you folks try, gay will always be a microscopic part of humnity!
Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by EnvyandHate: 6:03am On Oct 13, 2023
PoliteActivist:

My brother gay was never, and is not, any kind of world order no matter how much you try to force it.
Gay is and has always been a fringe practice of a minuscule part of humanity. And no matter how you folks try, gay will always be a microscopic part of humnity!

Homosexuality was used by Egyptian priests to pay homage to the gods. When the peoples of Egypt scattered out to colonize or settle other parts of Africa they took their traditions with them. These traditions of witchcraft, sorcery and marine kingdom became the traditions of Africa. Almost every group in Africa had pagan traditions before the Arabs brought Islam and the white Europeans brought Christianity. Even Ethiopia still practiced their Egyptian dark magick along side Christianity which is why is called Coptic Christianity which means Christ mixed with Egypt.
Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by PoliteActivist: 6:21am On Oct 13, 2023
EnvyandHate:

Homosexuality was used by Egyptian priests to pay homage to the gods. When the peoples of Egypt scattered out to colonize or settle other parts of Africa they took their traditions with them. These traditions of witchcraft, sorcery and marine kingdom became the traditions of Africa. Almost every group in Africa had pagan traditions before the Arabs brought Islam and the white Europeans brought Christianity. Even Ethiopia still practiced their Egyptian dark magick along side Christianity which is why is called Coptic Christianity which means Christ mixed with Egypt.

Go study your acheaology and anthropology. Humanity originated in Central Africa, no where near Egypt. That's from where humanity fanned out
Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by EnvyandHate: 6:39am On Oct 13, 2023
Personal life. In 2020, Jean-Pierre lived in the Washington, D.C., metropolitan area with her partner, former CNN correspondent Suzanne Malveaux, whom she dated until September 2023, and their daughter. Jean-Pierre's book, Moving Forward: A Story of Hope, Hard Work, and the Promise of America, was published in 2019.

The face of Ham is plain as day. They have a round face, wide ended nostrils and big protruding lips. Black people are the biggest gays in America and elsewhere because Gay Marriage originated in Africa.

This reason I put this out as I am not of African descent my YDNA is Middle Eastern although my ancestors mixed with Blacks when my forefather's family came from Europe I remain a Hebrew. There are no black Hebrews. NNamdi Kanu is wrong to assume Hebrews are black when we are in fact brown men that married black Gentile women and violated our laws given by God.

Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by EnvyandHate: 6:54am On Oct 13, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Go study your acheaology and anthropology. Humanity originated in Central Africa, no where near Egypt. That's from where humanity fanned out

Jewish archeologists and anthropologists only in the 1970s put forward this agenda that Man evolved from Africa and monkeys. This was right after a host of African nations declared their independence and the Jews whom have always been partners with Africans, since the Atlantic Slave Trade and the Sub Saharan Slave Trade, needed the Africans natural resources to maintain Zionism. The African leaders sell to the Jews cheap and they put all their monies in the Jewish Western banks. So we know the reason why the fabrication and fault science occurred that supports Evolution Theory and Out of Africa theory that goes against the word of God. Prior to this conspiracy the Out of Asia theory was supported by scientists everywhere. Nowadays if you teach anything such as the truth you are confronted with this African pride and mocking denials.

Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by EnvyandHate: 7:31am On Oct 13, 2023
Kevin Spacey
It was actor Anthony Rapp who first raised the red flag about Kevin Spacey in a BuzzFeed article, sharing that the then twenty-something Broadway star allegedly made a sexual advance at the 14-year-old. Spacey took the time to write a Twitter statement, writing he “did not remember the encounter,” but also came out as a gay man.

Rapp’s story opened the floodgates for other young men to talk about allegations of sexual harassment and, in one House of Cards production assistant’s case, sexual assault at the hands of Spacey.

Spacey lost his job on the Netflix series and was replaced by Christopher Plummer in All the Money in the World. His Massachusetts criminal case of indecent assault and battery was dropped in 2019 after the victim pleaded the fifth on the stand.

What's the secret connection between pedophiles and whores? These male celebrities accused of rape of women seem always in photo ops standing next to women dressed in purple.

How much is Kevin Spacey worth in 2023?
Net Worth Timeline
Kevin Spacey Net Worth 2023 $120 Million

Another rich man not bothered by allegations.

Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by EnvyandHate: 7:42am On Oct 13, 2023
Ansel Elgort
Ansel Elgort’s rape allegations came from a 2020 Twitter thread from a young woman named Gabby, who claimed the West Side Story actor assaulted her at the age of 17 in 2014. “It was my first time and I was sobbing in pain and I didn’t want to do it the only words that came out of his mouth were ‘we need to break you in,'” she wrote in a now-deleted tweet, via Deadline. The duo met after she DM’ed the star where he shared his Snapchat account and eventually asked her for nude images.

Elgort continues to deny Gabby’s version of events, writing in a now-deleted Instagram post that it was an “entirely consensual relationship” and that he has “never and would never assault anyone.” The allegations are still following Elgort as he was recently booed at a mid-December screening.

Another of the Purple Perverts..

Ansel Elgort is an American actor, DJ, and music producer who has a net worth of $12 million

Getting a rich man to heaven will take a miracle.

Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by PoliteActivist: 7:53am On Oct 13, 2023
EnvyandHate:

Jewish archeologists and anthropologists only in the 1970s put forward this agenda that Man evolved from Africa and monkeys. This was right after a host of African nations declared their independence and the Jews whom have always been partners with Africans, since the Atlantic Slave Trade and the Sub Saharan Slave Trade, needed the Africans natural resources to maintain Zionism. The African leaders sell to the Jews cheap and they put all their monies in the Jewish Western banks. So we know the reason why the fabrication and fault science occurred that supports Evolution Theory and Out of Africa theory that goes against the word of God. Prior to this conspiracy the Out of Asia theory was supported by scientists everywhere. Nowadays if you teach anything such as the truth you are confronted with this African pride and mocking denials.

It's posts like this that prove you have NEVER gone anywhere near higher education nor know ANYTHING about scientific research or method of scientific publication and peer verification. In other words you are totally uneducated and should keep off public pronouncements on topics as these.
Read the below (I hope you can at least read somewhat)

Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by EnvyandHate: 8:00am On Oct 13, 2023
PoliteActivist:

It's posts like this that prove you have NEVER gone anywhere near higher education nor know ANYTHING about scientific research or method of scientific publication and peer verification. In other words you are totally uneducated and should keep off public pronouncements on topics as these.
Read the below (I hope you can at least read somewhat)

Another Dr. Wiki grin

I won't engage in insults but I am science. I am knowledge. I am truth.

There are plenty of suitable places in Asia where life could have developed yet by God's hands did Man come about. Man is distinct from primates.

Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by PoliteActivist: 8:14am On Oct 13, 2023
EnvyandHate:

Another Dr. Wiki grin

I won't engage in insults but I am science. I am knowledge. I am truth.

There are plenty of suitable places in Asia where life could have developed yet by God's hands did Man come about. Man is distinct from primates.

He's confused. Oga we're NOT talking about evolution or theoretical origin of life. We are talking about scientifically proven fact (not theory) about where man (homo sapiens) originated on this small planet. It is settled science that man originated in Central Africa. The debate is whether they inter-bred with other local species as they spread
Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by EnvyandHate: 8:26am On Oct 13, 2023
PoliteActivist:

He's confused. Oga we're NOT talking about evolution or theoretical origin of life. We are talking about scientifically proven fact (not theory) about where man (homo sapiens) originated on this small planet. It is settled science that man originated in Central Africa. The debate is whether they inter-bred with other local species as they spread

We are on a plane of material existence. The notion of planets is also fault science. The heavenly bodies are nothing more than lights. There has never been a moon landing because the moon is a translucent light. Most of science taught at schools and universities around the world is falsehood and lies to steer Man away from his Creator. Egypt was the first rebels in the world after the Great Flood. It was Ham father of Egypt who took the sky named it Nut, the atmosphere and named it Shu, took the Earth and named in Geb, took the Sun named it Ra and took the moon and named it Hathor. All these phenomena were the works and attributes of the Creator stole away and given new names by Ham. Ham hated the God of Noah and he is the grandfather of Nimrod who built a tower to reach heaven to make war on the Creator. Fault science is a convert war on the Creator and I am exposing who is the originator and ring leader of that war. It is Ham the land of the gods and the birthplace of the Illuminati Freemasonry which the Jesuits and Shriners are apart of.
Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by EnvyandHate: 8:48am On Oct 13, 2023
A Freemason is a soul devoured by Lucifer, whether man or woman. Each Freemason initiate goes through Rites of passages that bind his or her soul to dark and evil forces by engaging in beatings, orgies and oath taking. A Freemason will admit to beatings as some have in open court who endure beatings too sadistic described in law suits, but they will remain silent on the sexual humiliation because all the brethrren have gone through similar and the Freemason is probably standing before a judge who had undergone the same. Lucifer's kingdom is a sex Kingdom it is the reason the Most High God especially finds sexual sins to be most offensive, because through the sex act t allows entry to the Devil. When the spirit of lust which is a demon enters into a flesh and blood human being the other 7 deadly princes of hell enter that body encapsulating that soul. This is why I say to that Freemasons are demonic possessed and they are carriers of dark and evil spirits just as the same as a person infected with an infestious disease, they are a public threat. Freemasons are the enemies within families spoken of in Matthew 10: 36, they are known to sacrifice even family members to move up in the order. And every step that a Freemasons moves up is not elevation into the higher realms bit a descent into hell. It is for this reason Sir. Albert Pike said that once a Freemason reaches the 32 degree he finally realizes his master is Lucifer. Freemasonry has its roots in the satanic temples of ancient Egypt as these people had disdain for the God of Abraham such that Freemasonry is an Anti Christ spiritual system. And having the same exact initiation the Jesuits have the same exact mission as a Freemason that is to destroy the world on behalf of Lucifer.

Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by EnvyandHate: 9:50am On Oct 13, 2023
November 2017, four women came forward to accuse Gossip Girl star Ed Westwick of raping them. Some of the victims had similar stories and one of them, Kristina Cohen, filed a police report in Los Angeles for the alleged 2014 incident.

Westwick posted on Instagram in response to the allegations, “I have never forced myself in any manner, on any woman. I certainly have never committed rape.” A follow-up post also revealed that he was aware of the criminal investigation. “I am cooperating with the authorities so that they can clear my name as soon as possible,” he wrote.

Westwick was replaced on the BBC show, Agatha Christie’s Ordeal by Innocence, and in 2018, the LAPD chose not to file charges against him due to insufficient evidence.

The enemy of Man is Man possessed by demons.

Ed Westwick is an English actor and musician who has a net worth of $6 million dollars

Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by EnvyandHate: 10:08am On Oct 13, 2023
Russell Simmons was accused by more than a dozen women of rape after former model Keri Claussen Khalighi first came forward to The Los Angeles Times in 2017. She met the record mogul at a casting call in 1991 and alleged that he forced himself on her after being invited to watch a music video he was working on with director Brett Ratner, who was reportedly in the other room when the attack happened.

Many of the women filed police reports with the New York Police Department and a Jane Doe filed a $10 million civil suit in Los Angeles in 2018 — that case was eventually dismissed because the statue of limitations had run out.

Simmons responded in a statement to Variety and claimed he passed a lie detector test, “I vehemently deny all the allegations made against me. They have shocked me to my core as I have never been abusive or violent in any way in my relations with women.”

He stepped down from his position with Def Jam Recordings and fled to Bali. He eventually returned to the U.S. in 2019, but has kept out of the public eye.

Russell Simmons the man back in the day yet upon the increase of light his darkness has been exposed.

Russell Wendell Simmons (born October 4, 1957) is an American entrepreneur, writer and record executive. He co-founded the hip-hop label Def Jam Recordings, and created the clothing fashion lines Phat Farm, Argyleculture, and Tantris. Simmons' net worth was estimated at $340 million in 2011. Queens, New York City, U.S

Not a poor man by any means.

Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by EnvyandHate: 10:16am On Oct 13, 2023
Nick Carter was also accused of rape in November 2017 by a former member of the girl group Dream. Singer Melissa Schuman alleged that the incident occurred in 2003 in a very personal blog post. The Backstreet Boy responded several weeks later in a formal statement, “I am shocked and saddened by Ms. Schuman’s accusations. Melissa never expressed to me while we were together or at any time since that anything we did was not consensual.”

Schuman filed a police report in February 2018, which she confirmed in a Twitter post. “I’m finally doing what I thought I could no longer do. Im filing a police report #timesup #bebrave #bethechange #metoo thank you @RAINN ( Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network)for empowering me to take this step.”

The case never moved forward, according to CNN, because the statute of limitations had expired

Another pawn for the Devil's Pedophile agenda.

Nick Carter is an American singer/songwriter, dancer, and actor who has a net worth of $35 million.

Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by EnvyandHate: 10:30am On Oct 13, 2023
Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by Beverlyjean(f): 10:57am On Oct 13, 2023

1 Like

Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by EnvyandHate: 11:11am On Oct 13, 2023
Beverlyjean:

U forgot Ronaldo

Did I? I'll fix that right away. Thank you.

In June, a US judge dismissed a rape allegation lawsuit against Ronaldo, 37, because the accuser's lawyer relied on leaked and stolen records. Kathryn Mayorga had alleged that Ronaldo raped her at a Las Vegas hotel in 2009. Ronaldo denies the allegations and has never been charge

How much is Cristiano Ronaldo's net worth?
As of April 2022, he had 849 million. In March 2021, he passed Brazilian legend Pele's goal tally; a hat trick against Serie A foe Cagliari pushed him up to 770 goals in all competitions

He's talented but wickedness consumes him. No amount of money is worth your soul.

2 Likes

Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by ruggedtimi(m): 1:26pm On Oct 13, 2023
You go post people wearing orange cloths...the orange order..

1 Like

Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by EnvyandHate: 1:34pm On Oct 13, 2023
ruggedtimi:
You go post people wearing orange cloths...the orange order..

When Donald Drumpf was president and running for office the LGBT community, secret societies and celebrities were wearing orange. I could show you but it would take another thread because this isn't stir fry.
Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by EnvyandHate: 2:35pm On Oct 13, 2023
What's the secret connection between pedophiles and whores?
Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by PoliteActivist: 4:41pm On Oct 13, 2023
Beverlyjean:

U forgot Ronaldo

He also forgot Trump, Biden, Bola, and Kamala

Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by PoliteActivist: 4:51pm On Oct 13, 2023
EnvyandHate:

We are on a plane of material existence. The notion of planets is also fault science. The heavenly bodies are nothing more than lights. There has never been a moon landing because the moon is a translucent light. Most of science taught at schools and universities around the world is falsehood and lies to steer Man away from his Creator. Egypt was the first rebels in the world after the Great Flood. It was Ham father of Egypt who took the sky named it Nut, the atmosphere and named it Shu, took the Earth and named in Geb, took the Sun named it Ra and took the moon and named it Hathor. All these phenomena were the works and attributes of the Creator stole away and given new names by Ham. Ham hated the God of Noah and he is the grandfather of Nimrod who built a tower to reach heaven to make war on the Creator. Fault science is a convert war on the Creator and I am exposing who is the originator and ring leader of that war. It is Ham the land of the gods and the birthplace of the Illuminati Freemasonry which the Jesuits and Shriners are apart of.

Sooo, who created Ham?
And of course, earth is flat, right?
Our man don kolo ooo!!!!
Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by EnvyandHate: 5:12pm On Oct 13, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Sooo, who created Ham?
And of course, earth is flat, right?
Our man don kolo ooo!!!!

Noah is the father of Shem, Yapeth and Ham. My understanding is that these are root races that spread out over the Earth after a castrophic flood. Maybe the 7 days spoken of are Eons or Eras or large periods of time. This would allow enough time for the 3 brothers to form their own races in different parts of the Earth based upon adaptations to climate, UV radiation index and environment that created their different phenotypes and skin color.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Would You Ever Cheat In A Relationship? / +18: MEN ONLY: This Is How to Be Fun When Chatting With a Girl / How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Want You Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.