Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception (11200 Views)

Pink And Green Whores And Trannies Black Queens of Babylon / Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) / Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by PoliteActivist: 10:49pm On Oct 14, 2023
EnvyandHate:

A picture is worth a thousand words" is an adage in multiple languages meaning that complex and sometimes multiple ideas can be conveyed by a single still image, which conveys its meaning or essence more effectively than a mere verbal description.

Pictures came before letters, did you know that?

Pictures can be manipulated, altered, interpreted to convey a different meaning (eg. Michelle Obama). Someone's words stay his words!
Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by EnvyandHate: 11:00pm On Oct 14, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Pictures can be manipulated, altered, interpreted to convey a different meaning (eg. Michelle Obama). Someone's words stay his words!

No one can alter Michelle Obama's lies that he is a woman.
Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by PoliteActivist: 11:04pm On Oct 14, 2023
EnvyandHate:

No one can alter Michelle Obama's lies that he is a woman.

Matronly, motherly, totally feminine Michelle Obama is a man. You homo people are really SICK!
Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by PoliteActivist: 11:06pm On Oct 14, 2023
Of all the first ladies, Michelle Obama is the most girlish
Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by EnvyandHate: 11:10pm On Oct 14, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Matronly, motherly, totally feminine Michelle Obama is a man. You homo people are really SICK!

Transgenderism originated in Africa along with Gay Marriage. Cross dressing is a tradition in Africa. Black men are the biggest trannies in the world because they provide a service for a many more that live secretly homosexual..

Michelle Obama Robinson is a man. No picture alteration needed. Just look at that big football player! Towering over other men and women including Obama who is already a tall Nubian.

Anyone thinks this man was ever a little girl then they are foolish.

Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by EnvyandHate: 11:28pm On Oct 14, 2023
PoliteActivist:

You're a cultist in here defending the devil.
Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by PoliteActivist: 11:45pm On Oct 14, 2023
EnvyandHate:

Transgenderism originated in Africa along with Gay Marriage. Cross dressing is a tradition in Africa. Black men are the biggest trannies in the world because they provide a service for a many more that live secretly homosexual..

Michelle Obama Robinson is a man. No picture alteration needed. Just look at that big football player! Towering over other men and women including Obama who is already a tall Nubian.

My man, if you were not confused about your own sexuality and female/male energies you will KNOW MO is all feminine energy. I'm sexually attracted wholly to feminine energy - has nothing to do with looks. You'll just feel it, know it, especially when someone is 100% feminine like Michelle. Some are tom boys or in-between. Not MO. You can tell she has been a girl-girl all her life. There are some women that are in-between, not this one

Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by EnvyandHate: 12:00am On Oct 15, 2023
PoliteActivist:

My man, if you were not confused about your own sexuality and female/male energies you will KNOW MO is all feminine energy. I'm sexually attracted wholly to feminine energy - has nothing to do with looks. You'll just feel it, know it, especially when someone is 100% feminine like Michelle. Some are tom boys or in-between. Not MO. You can tell she has been a girl-girl all her life. There are some women that are in-between, not this one

Are you secretly homosexual?
Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by PoliteActivist: 12:04am On Oct 15, 2023
EnvyandHate:

Are you secretly homosexual?

I KNOW you are, and you don't like that part of you at all. Hence your clumsy attempts to help normalize it.
You won't be the first. Many men have been caught trying to solicit a man while being extremely homo-phobic!
Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by EnvyandHate: 12:08am On Oct 15, 2023
PoliteActivist:

I KNOW you are, and you don't like that part of you at all.
You won't be the first. Many men have been caught trying to solicit a man while being extremely homo-phobic!

The reason that I believe you are secretly homosexual is because I have witnessed on this site you vehemently defend Michael Michelle Obama Robinson who is an obvious transgender. You spoke of feminism that you are attracted to it, well there are alot of more transgenders who are feminine looking than Michael Michelle Obama Robinson. Some of them aren't as obviously male looking.

Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by PoliteActivist: 12:14am On Oct 15, 2023
EnvyandHate:

The reason that I believe you are secretly homosexual is because I have witnessed on this site you vehemently defend Michael Michelle Obama Robinson who is an obvious transgender. You spoke of feminism that you are attracted to it, well there are alot of more transgenders who are feminine looking than Michael Michelle Obama Robinson. Some of them aren't as obviously male looking.

If you have gay tendencies, admit it. Non of us intentionally created our sexuality. I did not make myself heterosexual. Just leave an innocent girl alone (that's actually what she still is inside - that little girl you saw in those photos, never mind first Lady and those other roles)
Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by EnvyandHate: 12:20am On Oct 15, 2023
PoliteActivist:

If you have gay tendencies, admit it. Non of us intentionally created our sexuality. I did not make myself heterosexual. Just leave an innocent girl alone (that's actually what she still is inside - that little girl you saw in those photos, never mind first Lady and those other roles)

Well you said yourself that pictures can be altered. I do not think those pictures which are old are true that Michael Michelle Obama Robinson was ever a little girl. And why are Obama's supporters whom love homosexuality offended that anyone thinks his wife is a man? If human sexuality is just another trait then why are you offended? Why you have this vehement spirit to fight for Michael Michelle Obama Robinson as if you are personally offended?

Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by EnvyandHate: 12:29am On Oct 15, 2023
A little girl that grew into a man. This is a first. A giant evolutionary leap. grin

Michael is taller than Obama in this photo and wider. In fact, Michael is taller and bigger than everyone in the photo including both of the men. grin

Barack Obama › Height

6′ 2″

Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by EnvyandHate: 12:36am On Oct 15, 2023
Michael Michelle Obama Robinson is even larger in size and height than his mother. There is no maternal mother to daughter shared DNA between them at all.

Aisha Buhari and her beautiful daughter share obvious maternal DNA.

All mothers and daughters share maternal DNA that is they are of similar size and height.

Mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) is passed from mother to child. Both sons and daughters receive mtDNA, but only daughters pass the mtDNA on to their own children.

Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by EnvyandHate: 1:11am On Oct 15, 2023
The Purple Transgender President
Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by PoliteActivist: 2:43am On Oct 15, 2023
EnvyandHate:

Well you said yourself that pictures can be altered. I do not think those pictures which are old are true that Michael Michelle Obama Robinson was ever a little girl. And why are Obama's supporters whom love homosexuality offended that anyone thinks his wife is a man? If human sexuality is just another trait then why are you offended? Why you have this vehement spirit to fight for Michael Michelle Obama Robinson as if you are personally offended?

You and I know those pictures are genuine. But I don't even need photos to know!
And yes I am personally offended because this could be my mother or sister or daughter you are slandering.
May you get in situations where you're likewise unjustly slandered!
Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by EnvyandHate: 3:04am On Oct 15, 2023
PoliteActivist:

You and I know those pictures are genuine. But I don't even need photos to know!
And yes I am personally offended because this could be my mother or sister or daughter you are slandering.
May you get in situations where you're likewise unjustly slandered!

Oh but I am slandered all the time and this is why I expose these black Sodomites.

I know that Michelle Obama is a man. I have seen many transgenders that are more feminine looking than this obvious looking man. Freedom of Religion, I support Bobrisky's rights to live his forefather's traditions of cross dressing. What I condemn are hypocrites for they are worse than the pagans who engage in idolatry. Hypocrites go out of their way to slander and gossip about others because they want their cake and eat it too. They want to be immoral like the pagan while wearing the masks of righteous Christians. When Barack Obama came to power in America the Blacks came to power and they started slandering and gossipping about innocent people because they knew they were filthy idolatars. All the while Barack Obama the first openly gay president of the United States was promoting Sodomy all over the Earth the hypocrite Blacks of the Freemasonic Cultist world were propagandizing Whites as the origin of homosexuality. No, Gay Marriage originated in Africa. Transgenderism, Cross Dressing and Gay Witchcraft originated in Africa. Slavery originated in Africa and it was White people who ended it.

So curse me for telling the truth I will bless you still. Because you need to come back to the fold of humanity. God is going to reduce the population of alot of Black people because they are the root of all the rebellious evil that is happening in the world. So I pray for you that you find happiness then repent before it's too late.
Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by PoliteActivist: 3:17am On Oct 15, 2023
EnvyandHate:

Oh but I am slandered all the time and this is why I expose these black Sodomites.

I know that Michelle Obama is a man. I have seen many transgenders that are more feminine looking than this obvious looking man. Freedom of Religion, I support Bobrisky's rights to live his forefather's traditions of cross dressing. What I condemn are hypocrites for they are worse than the pagans who engage in idolatry. Hypocrites go out of their way to slander and gossip about others because they want their cake and eat it too. They want to be immoral like the pagan while wearing the masks of righteous Christians. When Barack Obama came to power in America the Blacks came to power and they started slandering and gossipping about innocent people because they knew they were filthy idolatars. All the while Barack Obama the first openly gay president of the United States was promoting Sodomy all over the Earth the hypocrite Blacks of the Freemasonic Cultist world were propagandizing Whites as the origin of homosexuality. No, Gay Marriage originated in Africa. Transgenderism, Cross Dressing and Gay Witchcraft originated in Africa. Slavery originated in Africa and it was White people who ended it.

So curse me for telling the truth I will bless you still. Because you need to come back to the fold of humanity. God is going to reduce the population of alot of Black people because they are the root of all the rebellious evil that is happening in the world. So I pray for you that you find happiness then repent before it's too late.

I pray for you too. But, WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM, my man?? Different if Michelle suddenly dropped from the sky or was an orphan or something. This is someone that had FULL girlhood surrounded by family and childhood friends who are still alive! WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM SIR? You must be a really, REALLY sick fellow!
Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by EnvyandHate: 3:23am On Oct 15, 2023
PoliteActivist:

I pray for you too. But, WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM, my man?? Different if Michelle suddenly dropped from the sky or was an orphan or something. This is someone that had FULL girlhood surrounded by family and childhood friends who are still alive! WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM SIR? You must be a really, REALLY sick fellow!

It's a lie from hell. Michael Obama is a man. And why are you so adamant about his defense? Why does this issue bother you so much because you are the one who brought this issue to light in this post. The title in the post is about Russell Brand and you have been side tracking it with other issues of your own. Stop responding if you are offended unless your true intent is to derail the post.

Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by EnvyandHate: 3:42am On Oct 15, 2023
Russell Brand
Russell Brand has recently been faced with allegations of rape, sexual assault and abusive behavior from four different women who’ve come forward, per HuffPost. He has denied the allegations, claiming only that he was “very, very promiscuous” in his past.

Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by EnvyandHate: 4:13am On Oct 15, 2023

Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by EnvyandHate: 5:24am On Oct 15, 2023
Purple is the color code for drag queens. Many men whom hide their bi sexuality especially Freemasons who engage in holy orgies with the brotherhood. Tranny men are provided for these Freemason men who like to play the active penetrative role in the homosexual act. This is why transgenderism is important to Idolatry religion which is a programming of men. First demons appear to men disguised as beautiful women who inspire the idea or possession of men to become women. All goddess temples are the work of men who recruit women as sacred prostitutes to raise tithes or funds for the idolatry faith. In the book of Hosea chapter 4 verse 14 God blames prostitution in the land solely upon men. Eastern Stars Freemasonry exists as an auxillary to the male order which has recruited women into prostitute orgies and transgender men in the same ranks with women.

All these celebrity men who allow themselves to be accused of rape to promote the agenda are bisexual and have sex with transgender men in money rituals.. The Purple Color Code is a sign of the hidden parallel world of Freemasonry Illuminati and other idolatrous practicing cults.

Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by EnvyandHate: 11:18am On Oct 15, 2023
The Purple Color Code
Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by EnvyandHate: 11:40am On Oct 15, 2023

Christian Petersen/Getty Images
Michael Irvin Under Investigation for Alleged Sexual Assault in Florida
MIKE CHIARI
MARCH 29, 2017

Hall of Fame wide receiver Michael Irvin is under investigation for an alleged sexual assault in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.

According to TMZ Sports, a 27-year-old Florida woman filed a police report saying she feared Irvin had drugged and raped her after she went with him from a bar to his hotel room in the early hours of March 21.

Irvin denied the allegations, saying he was only in his hotel room with the woman for 15 minutes before leaving to catch a flight and that another man was present while she was there.

“He has been named as someone who is being investigated in the case, but he has not been charged with any offense and has not been arrested,” detective Tracy Figone said, per Linda Trischitta of the Sun Sentinel.

Michael Irvin another bi sexual man who has sex with drag queens allows himself to be used for rape to labeled on heterosexual men with no evidence.

Michael Irvin is a former American football player and actor who has a net worth of $12 million

Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by PoliteActivist: 12:09pm On Oct 15, 2023
EnvyandHate:

It's a lie from hell. Michael Obama is a man. And why are you so adamant about his defense? Why does this issue bother you so much because you are the one who brought this issue to light in this post. The title in the post is about Russell Brand and you have been side tracking it with other issues of your own. Stop responding if you are offended unless your true intent is to derail the post.

You sick, SICK, homo of a fellow, you are the one who started posting a poor woman's photos. All I did was give her as a passing example of someone whose photo was doctored. LIFE IS HARD ENOUGH in constant limelight without people like you bandying around nonsense that she is a man! SICK HOMOSEXUALS looking for someone to loop in with them. Now it is "homosexuality started in Africa"! AFRICA HAS TOTALLY AND PERMANENTLY REJECTED AND REPUDIATED HOMOSEXUALITY AND GAY MARRIAGE! Deal with it!! Stop trying to loop us in with you! SICK, confused, closeted HOMOSEXUALS!!!
Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by EnvyandHate: 12:11pm On Oct 15, 2023
PoliteActivist:

You sick, SICK, homo of a fellow, you are the one who started posting a poor woman's photos. All I did was give her as a passing example of someone whose photo was doctored. LIFE IS HARD ENOUGH in constant limelight without people like you bandying around nonsense that she is a man! SICK HOMOSEXUALS looking for someone to loop in with them. Now it is "homosexuality started in Africa"! AFRICA HAS TOTALLY AND PERMANENTLY REJECTED AND REPUDIATED HOMOSEXUALITY AND GAY MARRIAGE! Deal with it!! Stop trying to loop us in with you! SICK, confused, closeted HOMOSEXUALS!!!

You're such a liar.

PoliteActivist:

And you even posted pictures trying prove vehemently this isn't a man.

This is a big ole man and nothing you say can convince me otherwise. In every photo this so called born a little girl is towering over everyone in the picture and is wider than all of them. Even men appear small in size to Big Michael Obama.

Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by EnvyandHate: 12:18pm On Oct 15, 2023
PoliteActivist:

grin
Ostentatious righteousness and homophobia.

Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by EnvyandHate: 12:56pm On Oct 15, 2023
Cee Lo Green - After he was accused by a Chicago woman of drugging and raping her in 2012, Green plead no contest to giving the woman ecstacy without her knowledge but denied the claims of sexual misconduct. Though the rape charges were dropped, Green couldn't help but defend himself on Twitter with a series of outrageous comments. "If someone is passed out they're not even WITH you consciously! so WITH Implies consent," he tweeted. "Women who have really been raped REMEMBER!!!"

What's the odds?

CeeLo Green is an American singer, rapper is worth $10 million.

Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by PoliteActivist: 1:07pm On Oct 15, 2023
EnvyandHate:

grin
Ostentatious righteousness and homophobia.

You are lucky I don't have your info and photos. I'd start posting all over all social media that you are a woman!
Gay closeted homosexual fucker! You think you're fooling anybody
Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by EnvyandHate: 1:16pm On Oct 15, 2023
According to an exclusive report from Variety, Tavis Smiley has been accused of sexual misconduct. He is currently suspended from his half-hour interview program that airs weeknights on PBS. The network released a statement, “Effective today, PBS has indefinitely suspended distribution of Tavis Smiley, produced by TS Media, an independent production company

How rich is Tavis Smiley? According to sources, Smiley is estimated to have a net worth of $10 million

Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by EnvyandHate: 1:20pm On Oct 15, 2023
PoliteActivist:

You are lucky I don't have your info and photos. I'd start posting all over all social media that you are a woman!
Gay closeted homosexual fucker! You think you're fooling anybody

You are assuming that I am just on the internet like you but I have spoken publicly about the Gay New World Order and how Gay Marriage originated in Africa.

Everyone knows me and I don't hide my face unlike you!
Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by EnvyandHate: 2:27pm On Oct 15, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See Somebody's Future Mother Oooo (pix) / +18: MEN ONLY: This Is How to Be Fun When Chatting With a Girl / Would You Ever Cheat In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.