Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,846 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception (11194 Views)

Pink And Green Whores And Trannies Black Queens of Babylon / Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) / Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by EnvyandHate: 5:13pm On Oct 13, 2023
PoliteActivist:

He also forgot Trump, Biden, Bola, and Kamala

Cultist, are you back to defend the Devil some more?

Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by PoliteActivist: 6:00pm On Oct 13, 2023
EnvyandHate:

Noah is the father of Shem, Yapeth and Ham. My understanding is that these are root races that spread out over the Earth after a castrophic flood. Maybe the 7 days spoken of are Eons or Eras or large periods of time. This would allow enough time for the 3 brothers to form their own races in different parts of the Earth based upon adaptations to climate, UV radiation index and environment that created their different phenotypes and skin color.

So which race is who, wise one? Also, I thought you didn't believe that environment can form a race (evolution)?
Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by PoliteActivist: 6:04pm On Oct 13, 2023
EnvyandHate:

Cultist, are you back to defend the Devil some more?

Your ignorant dissemination of nonsense is the devil.
The moon has been pictured and scientifically dissected a million times. Anyone who still believes it is just a point of light is of the devil!
Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by EnvyandHate: 6:08pm On Oct 13, 2023
PoliteActivist:

So which race is who, wise one? Also, I thought you didn't believe that environment can form a race (evolution)?

Environment also includes culture, diet, customs, traditions and laws. Genes are not blueprints, which genes become active or dormant is determined by many factors beyond birth. I am not describing evolution but adaptation then a reset then sometimes a total surprising change in projectory.
Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by PoliteActivist: 6:34pm On Oct 13, 2023
EnvyandHate:

Environment also includes culture, diet, customs, traditions and laws. Genes are not blueprints, which genes become active or dormant is determined by many factors beyond birth. I am not describing evolution but adaptation then a reset then sometimes a total surprising change in projectory.

My uneducated friend evolution is ADAPTATION over the course of time of species by modifying themselves in ways that permit them to succeed in their environment
Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by EnvyandHate: 6:51pm On Oct 13, 2023
PoliteActivist:

My uneducated friend evolution is ADAPTATION over the course of time of species by modifying themselves in ways that permit them to succeed in their environment

The Darwin model is pseudoscience and antiGod. I in no way suggested that I subscribe to that model. I am coming from the angle that God made Man many time periods ago and He has been actively involved in what genes become active and what genes become dormant. God knew Esau from the womb would reject Him so God marred Esau with redness and hair all over. Therefore Esau could not claim the birthright which is also tied to physical identity. He can't be king if he doesn't even look like a Hebrew. There are no black Hebrews or white Hebrews.
Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by PoliteActivist: 7:57pm On Oct 13, 2023
EnvyandHate:

The Darwin model is pseudoscience and antiGod. I in no way suggested that I subscribe to that model. I am coming from the angle that God made Man many time periods ago and He has been actively involved in what genes become active and what genes become dormant. God knew Esau from the womb would reject Him so God marred Esau with redness and hair all over. Therefore Esau could not claim the birthright which is also tied to physical identity. He can't be king if he doesn't even look like a Hebrew. There are no black Hebrews or white Hebrews.

Darwin is exactly who you parroted - people's appearance changed to the extent they became a totally different race - all due to environment. That's also what Darwin said. Only difference - you talking over thousands of years while Darwin was talking over millions and billions!
Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by EnvyandHate: 8:16pm On Oct 13, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Darwin is exactly who you parroted - people's appearance changed to the extent they became a totally different race - all due to environment. That's also what Darwin said. Only difference - you talking over thousands of years while Darwin was talking over millions and billions!

No Darwin went a giant leap further and concluded that Man evolved from primates. He promoted his theory as science without showing the direct link between Man and primate and this paradox is called the Missing Link. It's actually a giant canyon. grin You will never see a monkey type a letter but you can go into the Amazon and find a primitive boy and teach him to type a whole dictionary what have you. grin

Lucy is a primate it's not a human. Just because some primates became bi pedal doesn't mean they were human. Sun bears walk bi pedal and almost look human..

Primitive humans are humans lacking modern development but have many talents and gifts no monkey possesses.

1 Like

Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by PoliteActivist: 9:32pm On Oct 13, 2023
EnvyandHate:

No Darwin went a giant leap further and concluded that Man evolved from primates. He promoted his theory as science without showing the direct link between Man and primate and this paradox is called the Missing Link. It's actually a giant canyon. grin You will never see a monkey type a letter but you can go into the Amazon and find a primitive boy and teach him to type a whole dictionary what have you. grin

Lucy is a primate it's not a human.

Primitive humans are humans lacking modern development but have many talents and gifts no monkey possesses.

So you agree with Darwin 99% (without the leap), survival of the fittest and all. Well, that's evolution theory in a nutshell. Doesn't need any leap to be evolution theory
Also note, once you agree with the basic theory, things unimaginable can happen, given millions of years
Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by EnvyandHate: 10:00pm On Oct 13, 2023
PoliteActivist:

So you agree with Darwin 99% (without the leap), survival of the fittest and all. Well, that's evolution theory in a nutshell. Doesn't need any leap to be evolution theory
Also note, once you agree with the basic theory, things unimaginable can happen, given millions of years

Absolutely disagree with Darwinism. There is no link between Man and monkeys. We are not hybrids of lower animals. Dr. Charles Darwin is a Ashkenazs Jew he studied the ancient mysteries of the Kabbalah, Zohar and other ancient Hebrew text that gave outline to creation. Dr. Charles Darwin added his own non supportive ideas to these occult knowledge then labeled it his own with ulterior motives. The Creator doesn't need to evolve Man from lower species to create Man, He just made Man. The Creator also made other creatures the same way each in their own kind. The Snowball Effect of organisms and things coming together from smaller orgasms and things is heresy. The Creator is not limited with our mortal understanding and powers. God says be and it is!

Have ever seen African witchcraft where they are levaitating? Or flying over houses at night? Have you even seen Demon Magick? Well the Creator has these abilities and unlimited powers. Christ raised the dead, He turned water into wine, He made the blind see and the deaf hear, you must understand we live in a quantum reality where possibilities become possibilities and on and on.

1 Like

Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by PoliteActivist: 10:17pm On Oct 13, 2023
My friend, once you agree that environment can alter humanity to the extent of having a totally different human race, then you already agree with evolution, the rest are details. Given enough time anything can happen.
You agree that at one point nothing existed, right? How many trillions of years do you think it stayed like that? Why do you think creation started? TIME! Enough time had passed of there being nothing! With enough time anything is possible

Darwin was a SCIENTIST, a botanist and anthropologist. He didn't get his theory from Kabala or anything else!
Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by EnvyandHate: 11:10pm On Oct 13, 2023
PoliteActivist:
My friend, once you agree that environment can alter humanity to the extent of having a totally different human race, then you already agree with evolution, the rest are details. Given enough time anything can happen.
You agree that at one point nothing existed, right? How many trillions of years do you think it stayed like that? Why do you think creation started? TIME! Enough time had passed of there being nothing! With enough time anything is possible

Darwin was a SCIENTIST, a botanist and anthropologist. He didn't get his theory from Kabala or anything else!

I was referring only to color of Man and phenotypes not changing from one species to another. Man and Ape are two distinct species.

1 Like

Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by PoliteActivist: 12:28am On Oct 14, 2023
EnvyandHate:

I was referring only to color of Man and phenotypes not changing from one species to another. Man and Ape are two distinct species.

You lost your argument the moment you agreed that environment can permanently turn black men into white men. Once you agree to that the rest is a matter of time. If that can happen in thousands years, then in millions years, all it takes is a mutation in one of them and that can lead anywhere.
By the way, why do you agree God did not create the races? Why did God not create the races?
Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by EnvyandHate: 1:19am On Oct 14, 2023
PoliteActivist:

You lost your argument the moment you agreed that environment can permanently turn black men into white men. Once you agree to that the rest is a matter of time. If that can happen in thousands years, then in millions years, all it takes is a mutation in one of them and that can lead anywhere.
By the way, why do you agree God did not create the races? Why did God not create the races?

Environment is not God.

Ape did not become Man.

1 Like

Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by EnvyandHate: 11:43am On Oct 14, 2023
The Purple Transgender President
Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by PoliteActivist: 1:12pm On Oct 14, 2023
EnvyandHate:

Environment is not God.

Ape did not become Man.

How do you know?
Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by EnvyandHate: 1:32pm On Oct 14, 2023
PoliteActivist:

How do you know?

Knowledge makes me know these things.
Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by PoliteActivist: 2:05pm On Oct 14, 2023
EnvyandHate:

Knowledge makes me know these things.

My friend, the question is, HOW do you know??!!
If you concede environment can magically turn pigmy black, kinky hair into Nordic blond straight hair in thousands years, HOW do you know the limits of what it can magically do in millions years??
Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by EnvyandHate: 2:23pm On Oct 14, 2023
PoliteActivist:

My friend, the question is, HOW do you know??!!
If you concede environment can magically turn pigmy black, kinky hair into Nordic blond straight hair in thousands years, HOW do you know the limits of what it can magically do in millions years??

the LORD God formed the man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.

Formation is the element of water.

Dust is the element of Earth.

Breath is the element of Air.

Life is energy therefore it's the element of fire.

The LORD doesn't needlessly meddle things from smaller other things to create what He desires. God says be and it is.

Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by PoliteActivist: 2:37pm On Oct 14, 2023
EnvyandHate:

the LORD God formed the man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.

Formation is the element of water.

Dust is the element of Earth.

Breath is the element of Air.

Life is energy therefore it's the element of fire.

The LORD doesn't needlessly meddle things from smaller other things to create what He desires. God says be and it is.

Oh yeah? And what did He form apes from?
Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by EnvyandHate: 2:44pm On Oct 14, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Oh yeah? And what did He form apes from?

From other primates just like God formed Man from other men, canines from other canines as God created each after his own kind. When Noah loaded the ark he took male and female of their own kind.
Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by PoliteActivist: 2:49pm On Oct 14, 2023
EnvyandHate:

From other primate just like God formed Man from other men, canines from other canines as God created each after his own kind. When Noah loaded the ark he took male and female of their own kind.

My uneducated, confused friend, man is also a primate.
What were the "other primates" formed from

1 Like

Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by EnvyandHate: 3:06pm On Oct 14, 2023
PoliteActivist:

My uneducated, confused friend, man is also a primate.
What were the "other primates" formed from

Psalms 78:40-41 In-Context
40 How often they provoked Him in the wilderness, And grieved Him in the desert! 41 Yes, again and again they tempted God, And limited the Holy One of Israel.

It is you who lack knowledge and have too much education. You must know that education systems are indoctrination. Knowledge is vast and infinite and comes directly from the Creator. The Khazars and Ashkenazs that fictiously call themselves Jews and steal the prestige of the ancient Jewish sages have indoctrinated you. They put themselves at the head of every field of science and technology teaching lies in between truth. God is not limited by steps for God can make giant leaps. God can create from nothing. God creates from the spirit world into the physical world. You would do best to learn from your traditional priests for even they know this simple fact. Evolution Theory is a Khazar Ashkenazs invention even other pagans that worship animals had such beliefs that Man who is the majesty of God owes something to the animal. It's a lie from hell. Man doesn't come from monkeys. Are you aware there are cultures that worship monkeys? They give Man's attributes to monkeys such as Babi an Egyptian monkey worshipped by Cushites and sought for his supposed wisdom. I have told you that you can't teach a monkey to type a single letter but you can find any primitive child and teach him her to type any language. This is because Man was created in the image of God able to in microcosmic way tap into the infinite knowledge of God. Keep asking the monkey for wisdom and you will receive nothing but babble or Babel, take your pick.

Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by EnvyandHate: 3:35pm On Oct 14, 2023
14 “I will not punish your daughters when they commit harlotry,. Nor your brides when they commit adultery;. For the men themselves go apart with harlots,.

If the whores are making piles of money selling their bodies then imagine how much more money the men are making that own the club, own the brothels, own the harems, run the temples and control the trade of prostitution. I say this to you as God has said, no woman is running prostitution it is evil men.

Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by PoliteActivist: 3:57pm On Oct 14, 2023
EnvyandHate:

Psalms 78:40-41 In-Context
40 How often they provoked Him in the wilderness, And grieved Him in the desert! 41 Yes, again and again they tempted God, And limited the Holy One of Israel.

It is you who lack knowledge and have too much education. You must know that education systems are indoctrination. Knowledge is vast and infinite and comes directly from the Creator. The Khazars and Ashkenazs that fictiously call themselves Jews and steal the prestige of the ancient Jewish sages have indoctrinated you. They put themselves at the head of every field of science and technology teaching lies in between truth. God is not limited by steps for God can make giant leaps. God can create from nothing. God creates from the spirit world into the physical world. You would do best to learn from your traditional priests for even they know this simple fact. Evolution Theory is a Khazar Ashkenazs invention even other pagans that worship animals had such beliefs that Man who is the majesty of God owes something to the animal. It's a lie from hell. Man doesn't come from monkeys. Are you aware there are cultures that worship monkeys? They give Man's attributes to monkeys such as Babi an Egyptian monkey worshipped by Cushites and sought for his supposed wisdom. I have told you that you can't teach a monkey to type a single letter but you can find any primitive child and teach him her to type any language. This is because Man was created in the image of God able to in microcosmic way tap into the infinite knowledge of God. Keep asking the monkey for wisdom and you will receive nothing but babble or Babel, take your pick.

Knowledge, yet you think the moon is just light. Knowledge, yet you say God creates by simply speaking, yet in same breathe say God formed man from dust. Knowledge, yet you haven’t told us what apes are formed from different from man, etc.

You keep saying you can't teach a monkey. Can you turn a black man into a white man?
How do you know what's possible, given millions of years? Do you know that a single mutation can create a monkey more intelligent than man??
Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by EnvyandHate: 5:09pm On Oct 14, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Knowledge, yet you think the moon is just light. Knowledge, yet you say God creates by simply speaking, yet in same breathe say God formed man from dust. Knowledge, yet you haven’t told us what apes are formed from different from man, etc.

You keep saying you can't teach a monkey. Can you turn a black man into a white man?
How do you know what's possible, given millions of years? Do you know that a single mutation can create a monkey more intelligent than man??

A monkey more intelligent than Man is something we
all know that doesn't exist. grin

It is always nice talking to you. Your irrational counter arguments give me small praise..

Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by EnvyandHate: 5:35pm On Oct 14, 2023
The lovely looking Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie says she never knew racism before coming to America. But I say that knew she was Igbo the way Igbos have been historically mistreated in the Niger Area. Even now NNamdi Kanu sits in a Nigerian prison after being persecuted by groups in Nigeria that oppose IPOB. Blacks have oppressed and abused other Blacks due
to tribalism at a level unmatched by any racist white system. Black slaves in Africa were forcibly worked under harsher conditions, they were sacrificed to appease demon gods and some were even cannibalized as apart of superstitious beliefs.

Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by PoliteActivist: 5:40pm On Oct 14, 2023
EnvyandHate:

A monkey more intelligent than Man is something we
all know that doesn't exist. grin

It is always nice talking to you. Your irrational counter arguments give me small praise..

At that point it'll no longer be "monkey". Check back in a million years and see what you know exists or doesn't exist!

Nice talking witcha also. Get yourself some education so you'll stop falling for idiotic conspiracy crap!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by EnvyandHate: 5:49pm On Oct 14, 2023
PoliteActivist:

At that point it'll no longer be "monkey". Check back in a million years and see what you know exists or doesn't exist!

Nice talking witcha also. Get yourself some education so you'll stop falling for idiotic conspiracy crap!

Unprogram yourself.
Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by PoliteActivist: 6:07pm On Oct 14, 2023
EnvyandHate:

Unprogram yourself.

Never mind unprogramming yourself. Just know enough not to buy every nonsense with photo!
Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by EnvyandHate: 6:14pm On Oct 14, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Never mind unprogramming yourself. Just know enough not to buy every nonsense with photo!

A picture is worth a thousand words" is an adage in multiple languages meaning that complex and sometimes multiple ideas can be conveyed by a single still image, which conveys its meaning or essence more effectively than a mere verbal description.

Pictures came before letters, did you know that?

Re: Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception by EnvyandHate: 6:58pm On Oct 14, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Does Menstruation Affects A Womans Attitude? / HE Has Not Been Circumsized, Should She Have Sex With Him? / +18 Photos Of Girl With The Biggest Bum Bum In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.