Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Passports Still Take 6 Months To Process In Lagos, Despite Minister’s Claims - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Passports Still Take 6 Months To Process In Lagos, Despite Minister’s Claims (16834 Views)

Atiku/obi Receive Warm Welcome In Lagos Despite Work Day / Elect Me As President, I Will Not Take 6 Months Before Naming My Cabinet - Atiku / "I Will Not Take 6 Months Before Naming My Cabinet" - Atiku Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passports Still Take 6 Months To Process In Lagos, Despite Minister’s Claims by Wisidomike: 9:53pm On Oct 12, 2023
Good evening guys

Even if some of you have received the money and still did not send me my share I won’t stop helping and I appreciate those that reach out and send me part of the money, if I have any more updates I will let you know

For those that have not yet heard about it or don’t know how to receive their own read below

Palmpay Nigeria Support Fund Campaign Just Started and they are still giving away 20,000 naira instantly and you can withdraw it anytime you want, it for new user that join them using the campaign link only without doing any task or referring anyone it free.

But old user l can benefit too by using another phone number to register as a new user and collect the reward too,.

Note you must use the verify campaign link before you are qualified to get the reward, don’t worry I will drop the campaign link for you guys but once you receive the money you will give me my percent for showing you this update ooo

When you receive the 20,000 you will send me 5k out of it for showing you this update so when I find another one I will be happy to post it here

When you Click below link you will be taken to a Facebook post, you will find the verify campaign link in the Facebook post and use it to register, hurry now don’t miss this opportunity as e de hot…. Once you receive the money and you want to send me my own share as appreciation then send it to this account

OPay 8.1.8.1.5.5.3.4.7

Click the link below

https://www.facebook.com/100087321703803/posts/pfbid02NP6bp5nvMpodqTW4aWRCj8YFUZ5Ch2sWUzduD6PnyKs2F8jsaDykoyDv8jFHz8qxl/?mibextid=cr9u03

Re: Passports Still Take 6 Months To Process In Lagos, Despite Minister’s Claims by Burob: 9:54pm On Oct 12, 2023
stewiepeter:
The person above me is a sick twisted baboon. A gradual process indeed. When the minister lied that it takes two weeks and has clear the backlog. In a right thinking country, he can’t lie to the public and if he does, he has to resign.
We know people like you no get passport, & have no intentions of getting one in the nearest future, So your ignorance can be excused.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Passports Still Take 6 Months To Process In Lagos, Despite Minister’s Claims by Obakoolex(m): 9:54pm On Oct 12, 2023
Bliss52:
He said back logs would be cleared in 2 weeks, and soon it would be delivered to your house in two weeks
Thanks for the clarification.
Some fools above are always happy about negativity.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Passports Still Take 6 Months To Process In Lagos, Despite Minister’s Claims by wittywriter: 9:56pm On Oct 12, 2023
Well let's see what will be by January...im sure the true position of operations in NIS and the many promises of OTO.

Wittyness.
Re: Passports Still Take 6 Months To Process In Lagos, Despite Minister’s Claims by Ofunaofu: 9:56pm On Oct 12, 2023
You don't run a government on lies, falsehood and propaganda

It will surely backfire
Re: Passports Still Take 6 Months To Process In Lagos, Despite Minister’s Claims by Eriokanmi: 9:57pm On Oct 12, 2023
Go to any state with less population and process your passport without stress. Must Lagos appear on your biodata page?

I never believed in APC one sec.

3 Likes

Re: Passports Still Take 6 Months To Process In Lagos, Despite Minister’s Claims by tfelicityk(m): 9:57pm On Oct 12, 2023
Forward this information to his email and WhatsApp number...
There's foul play...
Re: Passports Still Take 6 Months To Process In Lagos, Despite Minister’s Claims by Ashirioluwa: 9:58pm On Oct 12, 2023
Beremx:
Normal procedure (45k) is six months. I used six months to collect mine. If you want it sharp sharp (60-70k), it's six weeks.

God bless Nigeria grin

We the citizens are more corrupt than the government officials

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Passports Still Take 6 Months To Process In Lagos, Despite Minister’s Claims by UncleKoboko: 9:58pm On Oct 12, 2023
dre11:
..... Or a Lot of Bribes

https://fij.ng/article/confirmed-despite-ministers-claims-passports-still-take-6-months-to-process-in-lagos-or-a-lot-of-bribes/
You're MOST LIKELY the guy on suit yesterday that did capturing.
You're corrupt and a hypocrite.
You didn't go through the right channel...
Re: Passports Still Take 6 Months To Process In Lagos, Despite Minister’s Claims by Burob: 9:58pm On Oct 12, 2023
Ofunaofu:
You don't run a government on lies, falsehood and propaganda

It will surely backfire
Ofunaofu what state are you from again? Charity they say begins @ home.
Re: Passports Still Take 6 Months To Process In Lagos, Despite Minister’s Claims by lopeshola(m): 9:59pm On Oct 12, 2023
It's 2weeks here in Kaduna. 3 of my cousins did theirs 3weeks ago and they have gotten it. I have come to realize that the harm we do to ourselves as citizens is more what the government does. Most especially from the southern part of Nigeria, we take every little opportunity to exploit ourselves. Northerners are not the enemies of the southerners, the southerners are the enemies of themselves

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Passports Still Take 6 Months To Process In Lagos, Despite Minister’s Claims by sgtponzihater1(m): 9:59pm On Oct 12, 2023
I believe we can lead people without lying to them. Unfortunately we should never expect good leadership until messiah returns.

Things are going to go from bad to worse, then the man of lawlessness will become full blown, and mankind will hit rock bottom, but suddenly messiah shall come.

He shall bring peace and prosperity to earth. The earth shall experience what it means to have good leadership. All the righteous dead and alive will reign with him, on this very earth. We will beat our swords into ploughshares and spears into pruning hooks. The lion with eat grass with the oxes. The earth will be under the leadership of Christ and his people, and the world shall know what true peace and prosperity is.

The enemy shall be chained in the abyss during this period.

My God will do it.

To Him be majesty, power, dominion and authority before history began, in this present age and in the age to come. Amen!
Re: Passports Still Take 6 Months To Process In Lagos, Despite Minister’s Claims by Alliswell248: 10:00pm On Oct 12, 2023
Gradually....gradually.... Everything would be perfected. Come to the North ... you get it in 3 days. Got mine in less than 48 hours.

Don't compare Lagos population to other states.

Rome wasn't built in a day.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Passports Still Take 6 Months To Process In Lagos, Despite Minister’s Claims by Burob: 10:01pm On Oct 12, 2023
lopeshola:
It's 2weeks here in Kaduna. 3 of my cousins did theirs 3weeks ago and they have gotten it. I have come to realize that the harm we do to ourselves as citizens is more what the government does. Most especially from the southern part of Nigeria, we take every little opportunity to exploit ourselves. Northerners are not the enemies of the southerners, the southerners are the enemies of themselves
And ignorance is the ones like Ofunaofu that have nothing of value to add, that will purport to cry & do the most harm?
Re: Passports Still Take 6 Months To Process In Lagos, Despite Minister’s Claims by rickleye: 10:03pm On Oct 12, 2023
stewiepeter:
The person above me is a sick twisted baboon. A gradual process indeed. When the minister lied that it takes two weeks and has clear the backlog. In a right thinking country, he can’t lie to the public and if he does, he has to resign.

It is one think for a minister to say that things should be done and another to counter the bureaucracy that already in place. It will take firing people and rehiring . What he means is that we have what it takes for passports to be ready in 2 weeks but people - you and I will be the stumbling block.
Re: Passports Still Take 6 Months To Process In Lagos, Despite Minister’s Claims by osazsky(m): 10:05pm On Oct 12, 2023
VenExchangee:
6 months?
Well they are lots of people that are processing there own too and the workers are not robot.
I got mine wetin 2 weeks, I paid 100k. It was don by someone who knew an immigration officer.
u guys are d prob of this country.see ur ipob head
Re: Passports Still Take 6 Months To Process In Lagos, Despite Minister’s Claims by winner37(m): 10:05pm On Oct 12, 2023
It's true,if you pay someone you will have it faster.. every little slide opportunity is a way of making money in Nigeria, my experience with some fucking people after my capturing he said " do you will not fine us something? "I replied pls what should I find you sir ? He no fit answer again

1 Like

Re: Passports Still Take 6 Months To Process In Lagos, Despite Minister’s Claims by Ofunaofu: 10:06pm On Oct 12, 2023
Burob:
And ignorance is the ones like Ofunaofu that have nothing of value to add, that will purport to cry & do the most harm?

Tell the minister that a government can't be run on propaganda. It will backfire

1 Like

Re: Passports Still Take 6 Months To Process In Lagos, Despite Minister’s Claims by paskal16: 10:07pm On Oct 12, 2023
Na mumu dey believe apshit propaganda ewus
Re: Passports Still Take 6 Months To Process In Lagos, Despite Minister’s Claims by bluefilm: 10:11pm On Oct 12, 2023
No surprises there because...

That's exactly what you get in a propaganda government.
Re: Passports Still Take 6 Months To Process In Lagos, Despite Minister’s Claims by Anwons(m): 10:16pm On Oct 12, 2023
I got mine in 4 weeks at Port Harcourt

1 Like

Re: Passports Still Take 6 Months To Process In Lagos, Despite Minister’s Claims by dayton8701(m): 10:23pm On Oct 12, 2023
You cant generalize the statement. My family captured at the Alimosho centre on the 22nd of September and I was called today that its ready.it took 13 working days.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Passports Still Take 6 Months To Process In Lagos, Despite Minister’s Claims by ProfKKK: 10:29pm On Oct 12, 2023
Some of you here are just a bunch of lunatics who derive pleasure from terrible news. You so much want to see the govt fail even if you fail along with it. And you wonder why most of you all and your families live so much miserable lives. I have peeps who have collected their passports recently and they are fine without paying any extra dime. When did the minister gave the order to clear the backlog? when was he even appointed a minister? Is it up to 6 months? What is the source of this news? who did they call? No names? They just posted a single slip & that`s enough to convince you? Gullible lots. LOL.... A lot of revamp is ongoing in that ministry as we speak. But I guess most of you here talking are just bitter low lifers who know nothing about how systems, processes etc in organizations are changed so you just carry your phone to type shit. I wish you all apply this same standard to your own personal lives or that of your families, I bet you would have been way above the level you are now.

And so you know, I am from the south south and I`m not even a fan of APC. But when someone is trying to do something meaningful, the least you can do is encourage him/her. He has achieve in a few months what the previous minister did not achieve in 8 years. That`s something to applaud.

But some of you will never see anything good in others, and then you wonder why your lives are so miserable and will continue to be miserable if you don`t change your disposition in life.
dre11:
..... Or a Lot of Bribes

https://fij.ng/article/confirmed-despite-ministers-claims-passports-still-take-6-months-to-process-in-lagos-or-a-lot-of-bribes/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Passports Still Take 6 Months To Process In Lagos, Despite Minister’s Claims by GboyegaD(m): 10:31pm On Oct 12, 2023
Thought the minister was saying all backlogs have been cleared. To think people say he is the most efficient minister in this cabinet speaks volume of what to expect.

He should focus on this before chasing the reprocity visa on arrival with foreign states.
Re: Passports Still Take 6 Months To Process In Lagos, Despite Minister’s Claims by Blitzking: 10:40pm On Oct 12, 2023
Spent 120k for me and wifeeee...was out in 4 weeks
Re: Passports Still Take 6 Months To Process In Lagos, Despite Minister’s Claims by HRMK: 10:50pm On Oct 12, 2023
TRASH BALDERDASH AND ARRANT NONSENSE!HAS TINUBU SPENT 6MTHS IN POWER?
Re: Passports Still Take 6 Months To Process In Lagos, Despite Minister’s Claims by AntiWailer: 10:52pm On Oct 12, 2023
how u guys write lies in plenty paragraphs is amazing.
Re: Passports Still Take 6 Months To Process In Lagos, Despite Minister’s Claims by loswhite(m): 10:52pm On Oct 12, 2023
tetralogyfallot:
Instead of this man to calm down and take holistic approach to tackle the causes of the delay of passport processing he's busy doing gragra and giving false information to the masses. Let your work speaks for u.
Lol it is the staff that is causing the delay. It is same with almost all office in the country. Make a simple task look complex and demand compensation for the difficult work done

2 Likes

Re: Passports Still Take 6 Months To Process In Lagos, Despite Minister’s Claims by AntiWailer: 10:53pm On Oct 12, 2023
dayton8701:
You cant generalize the statement. My family captured at the Alimosho centre on the 22nd of September and I was called today that its ready.it took 13 working days.

Dnt mind the eediots
Re: Passports Still Take 6 Months To Process In Lagos, Despite Minister’s Claims by ericmor: 11:12pm On Oct 12, 2023
stewiepeter:

Resign like those that was there before him abi? Nigerians can just type anything they like online
Re: Passports Still Take 6 Months To Process In Lagos, Despite Minister’s Claims by henroo2003: 11:24pm On Oct 12, 2023
Some people are here say rubbish. They don't even know where passport office is. Tell them to show your there passport, no way.

It is true, over populated place can't work like underpopulated. My friend captured at Abeokuta passport office on 9th August getting there yesterday, his passport was ready..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of People Pardoned By Bill Clinton (Re: GEJ's Pardon Of Alamieyeseigha) / Medical Tourism: Who Is Buhari Talking To? By Oke Umurhohwo / Buhari's Economic Policies disproportionately affecting Igbos? - Cramjones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.