Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Men In Marriage: How To Play The In-law Politics! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men In Marriage: How To Play The In-law Politics! (20684 Views)

Long Distance Marriage: How Do You Cope Married Couples In Similiar Situation / What Happens After Marriage? How Would You Advise The Unmarried? / Men In Marriage: How To Play The In-law Politics! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men In Marriage: How To Play The In-law Politics! by lordnkem000(m): 9:43pm On Oct 19, 2023
Klass99:

3k to cook food for a man, a woman and their two children, abi? Poverty of the mind and financial poverty will not depart from some of you sha, with the way you reason and open your mouths waaa to talk.

And who asked you about your elder sister? It is interesting how the women in your families are always virtuous and good on this forum, but every other woman is not.
I tell u about my sister because i know not all women share ur sentiments. I know few women on this forum with good manners and realistic understanding. I can gladly name them. Go and work and stop depending on men because u think u have towtow. No man wants a liability

2 Likes

Re: Men In Marriage: How To Play The In-law Politics! by Marynwachukwu21(f): 10:23pm On Oct 19, 2023
[quote author=lavylilly post=126477562][/quote]Nice quote,loud it

1 Like

Re: Men In Marriage: How To Play The In-law Politics! by professore(m): 10:29pm On Oct 19, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Hahaha!Talk is cheap o.

The best thing is to run for your life and avoid marrying into horrible families. There's a cautionary Yoruba proverb that warns one never to dare having horrible in laws. It literally says it's even better to have a horrible wife (or husband) than to have horrible in laws!

Once you see a prospective in law experiencing a persistent strange, peculiar bad luck and sadness, apply one of the Robert Greene's 48 laws of power; avoid unfortunate and unhappy people.

No politics will save you or your marriage if you marry a son/daughter raised from a horrible family. In fact, you're doomed for ever!

Do not be deceived o. No two-way solution o, just flee! To avoid such trap, flee even before you get into such entanglement before you confuse your life with love. They will not stop until they destroy you!

Who wants to have innocent children who will have the misfortune of inheriting strong generational curses and ill winds? No one! Check my signature for free stuffs!
You are correct.
Re: Men In Marriage: How To Play The In-law Politics! by professore(m): 10:31pm On Oct 19, 2023
backinsidse:
Valid point.
I really like the never accomodate them part.
If you must, help with their house rent but don't let them stay with you. It never ends well.
mmm
Re: Men In Marriage: How To Play The In-law Politics! by Klass99(f): 11:37pm On Oct 19, 2023

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men In Marriage: How To Play The In-law Politics! by EngGandalf: 12:03am On Oct 20, 2023
[quote author=lavylilly post=126477562][/quote]
Based on which standards?

1 Like

Re: Men In Marriage: How To Play The In-law Politics! by lordnkem000(m): 1:59am On Oct 20, 2023
Klass99:

No be your own sister dey use towtow in this case for survival through her marriage? Shebi you logical gender people on this forum have said it countless times, that Nigerian women bring nothing to the table and they only marry so that a man can take care of them and pay their bills.

Is your sister not a Nigerian woman again? A Nigerian woman who married for the very purpose of depending on a man to take care of her because she has towtow?

Or has she suddenly stopped being a Nigerian woman of that category because she is your sister? You people's two faced hypocrisy stinks like lawma trash. Take a stand already and quit being all over the place with your stupid and flawed logic.

Male logic 101 on nairaland - Nigerian women bring nothing to the table, they marry to depend on men and be taken care of. So that includes your sisters and mothers too, no exceptions, they are after all, Nigerian women too. Going by that male logic there's nothing special about that your sister o, she's not different from or better than the next Nigerian woman so alaye rest!
It's either u don't know how to read or u don't have understanding or better still u re damaged. I swear Nairaland guys don damage this one and u re pouring it on me. Sorry dear stop generalizing okay, u girls if today day are lazy and trash and have only towtow to bring on the table, but few women are really nice and peaceful when u meet them. U can't force others opinion on me. I don't buy that crap. My elder sis is so sweet, though I can't say the same for my youngest sis. I've come across wonderful Nairaland girls too who are smart and industrious and they understand their gender is a menace in today's society. So u either a lazy ass girl with only towtow on the table or u strive to offer more and be valuable.
I've been following u alot and I used to find u attractive, that's why ur outburst on me shocks. But I understand how people can be on ur head and u lash out unnecessarily on innocent person
Re: Men In Marriage: How To Play The In-law Politics! by Nobody: 3:18am On Oct 20, 2023
[quote author=lavylilly

I agree with all of your points

1 Like

Re: Men In Marriage: How To Play The In-law Politics! by Integrafamoo: 4:26am On Oct 20, 2023
[quote author=lavylilly post=126477562][/quote]
It all depends on individual relationship. Some of the points are invalid and childish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men In Marriage: How To Play The In-law Politics! by Rooneyboy(m): 7:03am On Oct 20, 2023
Klass99:

3k to cook food for a man, a woman and their two children, abi? Poverty of the mind and financial poverty will not depart from some of you sha, with the way you reason and open your mouths waaa to talk.

And who asked you about your elder sister? It is interesting how the women in your families are always virtuous and good on this forum, but every other woman is not.
For the fact that "she knows" the elder sister usually add her own money says alot.
Perhaps the "good" elder sister comes back home to brag about adding her money. Ordinarily no third party is meant to know what the elder sister does.

2 Likes

Re: Men In Marriage: How To Play The In-law Politics! by Klass99(f): 7:26am On Oct 20, 2023

4 Likes

Re: Men In Marriage: How To Play The In-law Politics! by lavylilly: 5:06pm On Oct 21, 2023
undecided
Integrafamoo:

It all depends on individual relationship. Some of the points are invalid and childish
Re: Men In Marriage: How To Play The In-law Politics! by lavylilly: 5:06pm On Oct 21, 2023
smiley
Skyview01:
[quote author=lavylilly

I agree with all of your points
Re: Men In Marriage: How To Play The In-law Politics! by lavylilly: 5:07pm On Oct 21, 2023
EngGandalf:

Based on which standards?
Your standard of course
Re: Men In Marriage: How To Play The In-law Politics! by lavylilly: 8:51am On Oct 26, 2023
wink
FreeStuffsNG:
Hahaha!Talk is cheap o.

The best thing is to run for your life and avoid marrying into horrible families. There's a cautionary Yoruba proverb that warns one never to dare having horrible in laws. It literally says it's even better to have a horrible wife (or husband) than to have horrible in laws!

Once you see a prospective in law experiencing a persistent strange, peculiar bad luck and sadness, apply one of the Robert Greene's 48 laws of power; avoid unfortunate and unhappy people.

No politics will save you or your marriage if you marry a son/daughter raised from a horrible family. In fact, you're doomed for ever!

Do not be deceived o. No two-way solution o, just flee! To avoid such trap, flee even before you get into such entanglement before you confuse your life with love. They will not stop until they destroy you!

Who wants to have innocent children who will have the misfortune of inheriting strong generational curses and ill winds? No one! Check my signature for free stuffs!
Re: Men In Marriage: How To Play The In-law Politics! by lavylilly: 6:19am On Nov 09, 2023
wink
stevups:
The only thing that makes me stay on top is that I always put my wife first for anything I do... All others secondary
Re: Men In Marriage: How To Play The In-law Politics! by robosky02(m): 2:38pm On Nov 09, 2023
backinsidse:
Valid point.
I really like the never accomodate them part.
If you must, help with their house rent but don't let them stay with you. It never ends well.

Hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Men In Marriage: How To Play The In-law Politics! by lavylilly: 8:28am On Nov 10, 2023
robosky02:

Hmmmmm
You don see shege
Re: Men In Marriage: How To Play The In-law Politics! by lavylilly: 3:14am On Nov 25, 2023
undecided
stevups:
The only thing that makes me stay on top is that I always put my wife first for anything I do... All others secondary
Re: Men In Marriage: How To Play The In-law Politics! by GboyegaD(m): 4:35am On Nov 25, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Some of you no dey dey practical at all at all. undecided

Read through all that was written and I laughed. I don't even understand why people give such blanket advice forgetting that individuals are different.

1 Like

Re: Men In Marriage: How To Play The In-law Politics! by GboyegaD(m): 4:40am On Nov 25, 2023
FreshNotemike:
Exactly. Always make yourself scarce.
Allow the wife to go first and then only join them when the program has started.

This is the most unreasonable thing I have read. You only disrespect yourself if you can't be at the program on time. I don't understand when late coming to functions adds to respect.
Whether you go early or otherwise, if you don't act reasonable, you will still be disrespected.

1 Like

Re: Men In Marriage: How To Play The In-law Politics! by lavylilly: 6:47pm On Apr 07
wink
GboyegaD:

This is the most unreasonable thing I have read. You only disrespect yourself if you can't be at the program on time. I don't understand when late coming to functions adds to respect.
Whether you go early or otherwise, if you don't act reasonable, you will still be disrespected.
Re: Men In Marriage: How To Play The In-law Politics! by DeathToSimps: 8:38pm On Apr 07
Olarewaju89:
grin

Accept people as they are, but place them where they belong.

You are the CEO of your life. Hire, fire & promote accordingly.

This is child abuse. Why is the girl not properly dressed and why are they kissing?

Arrest those responsible for this photo immediately.

The best time to take down this post was immediately after you posted it, the second best time to delete it is NOW!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What To Do If You Are Married To A Phlegmatic Husband Or Wife. / My Husband And His "Strange Women" / Woman And Her Son Buried The Same Day In Akwa Ibom (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.